Juniper Berry’s War and Gathering Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was strange. Peter was obviously used to it but they weren't. The feeling of weightlessness at the top of the shot was beautiful.

"Where are you from?" he asked. When they replied together they were from Juniper Berry, Peter was surprised. "Ah. I know you, Mrs. Cloudnaught and Mr. Brightboy." He took another look at his list. "You know, I'm not expecting you for some time yet. You're not on my list." His eyes twinkled with delight. "You know, in my work it's not often I have good news. I'm so pleased to see you. Mrs. Cloudnaught, I admired your volunteering to be shot into a cloud, I never expected it to be this cloud though. May I ask what it was that went through this room not very long ago?"

Mrs. Cloudnaut explained about the canister of carbon dioxide. Peter was amused.

"You know, rain is the tears of the lost souls I gather. I'm sorry. I've been so interested in this part of the world recently with its nudity I wore out that section of the map. I haven't been able to come here as I would have liked. I've requisitioned another map and should get it in two weeks. Then you'll get plenty of rain. In the meantime, I'll send down some from my own supply." They were suitably grateful.

"Mr. Brightboy, I was so surprised your papier mache ship actually floated and is still floating. Best were the rule changes in Juniper Berry. Sanctimony is so shallow. Now men are being treated more like equals. Clothes only get in the way. Sex without price, as it was meant to be." Peter was laughing. "How good is that!" They were laughing with him. "Pity I've had so many men from Juniper Berry here. It's left many widows, like you Mrs. Cloudnaught. I can only hope the enlightened continue to do well."

There was silence for a moment. Peter looked at his fingernails, wondering what to say next. They waited, a little overwhelmed by the occasion.

"You'd better bang your cymbals," Peter reminded them.

They were surprised, having forgotten. They faced each other, drew back their arms and there was a mighty crash and bang as they hit the cymbals together. Peter had his fingers in his ears and a big smile on his face.

"Well, I guess it's time for goodbye," Peter said, when composed again. It's been so good to see you. Next time I guess you'll be coming through the gates. Don't worry, I'll look after you. I know you're not one bombers, abusive trolls or plagiarists." They could feel the pull of gravity beginning, slowly they reversed their trajectory and began to pick up speed.

"Byeeeee!" they heard Peter shouting and soon the sound of whistling drowned out the sound of Peter as they fell back to earth with quickening speed. Suddenly Mr. Brightboy remembered the umbrellas. He popped his open and grabbed Mrs. Cloudnaught. He reached behind her and opened her umbrella too. Together they swung from the handles of their umbrellas as their descent slowed. It was still a little too fast and they clung to each other.

With a rush they felt the jarring of their bodies on impact, like they'd hit concrete. Then there was the feeling of being swallowed as a bolus as they continued to descend. Both were trying to swim. It was difficult with their frozen fingers still clutching the cymbals. They used the cymbals to swim with and quickly were on the surface looking around. They were in the harbour, not far from the papier mache ship. It was most unexpected and they knew St. Peter must have been helpful.

When they got to the ship they climbed aboard, so pleased to be alive. As they held each other on the forecastle they felt the touch of rain. They laughed, kissed and loved with their success as the rain fell more and more heavily. Mr. Brightboy's penis was so big and hard it was a joy. Mrs. Cloudnaught made him promise she would always have access to it. He wondered why because everyone had access to it.

What a joy it was not to be wearing clothes. No one worried about getting wet as they danced in the rain. Everyone in Juniper Berry was there, whooping and hollering as they made their way down to the jetty to celebrate with Mrs. Cloudnaught and Mr. Brightboy.