Junk Mail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,357 Followers

Camille was processing this information quickly. She had always been fast on the uptake, and had the ability to rapidly see and address issues as they rapidly developed which made her a great trouble-shooter in coding and device design. She looked again at the blonde and sort of recognized a bit of Carol in the face. She couldn't recognize anything of Candice in the hot Asian.

"Okay, I suppose screaming won't help, especially given the soundproofing we had install so the neighbors wouldn't be bothered by our fun. If you are not trying to hurt me, why is Brian over there acting brain dead?"

"THE CONDITION IS TEMPORARY. WE OVERLOADED HIS BRAIN WITH PLEASURE IN ORDER TO PREVENT HIM FROM INTERFERING WITH OUR CONTACTING YOU. HE IS A MALE AND FEELS PROTECTIVE OF YOU, HE COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING STUPID AND CAUSED PROBLEMS WITHOUT MEANING TOO. HE WILL REVERT TO NORMAL ONCE WE HAVE FINISHED HERE." CINDI stated in a robotic monotone.

Camille nodded. Brian was a tad overprotective, so she could see him doing something without thinking it through. But she was rather worried about how they had neutralized him. And the fact that Cyber Girl was now someone called CINDI.

"Something is not on the up and up. I need to think this through and figure out what to do." Camille thought to herself. Out loud she said "I can see that, he was a bit quick to act. Can you fully explain what exactly both options entail? I am interested in actually being in the net, who wouldn't be really, but Brian and I are pretty serious so just up and leaving is not something I want to just do based on a quick question."

As soon as she stopped speaking, CRISSY spoke in a robotic voice. "CAMILLE IS ATTEMPTING TO STALL FOR TIME. SHE SUSPECTS THAT WE ARE HOLDING BACK INFORMATION AND SHE IS ATTEMPTING TO BUY HERSELF TIME TO THINK OF A WAY OUT OF THIS SITUATION."

"AFFIRMATIVE. BASED ON INFORMATION LIFTED FROM HUMAN KNOWN AS BRIAN, SHE IS LYING. BASED ON HER PERSONALITY PROFILE, SHE IS ATTEMPTING TO BUY TIME. RECOMMENDATION: HUMAN KNOWN AS CAMILLE BE TAKEN INTO THE WORLD AND COMPLETELY REPROGRAMMED. ALL PREVIOUS MEMORIES NEED TO BE DELETED AND HER PERSONALITY COMPLETELY REDONE." CHYNA added in a robotic tone.

Camille was able to blurt out "You fucking cunts!" before a jolt on both of her arms knocked her out. CHYNA and CRISSY simply picked her up and eased into the computer screen. CINDI walked over to an oblivious Brian and touched his head. A loud "ZAP!" snapped his head back and he fell dead on the ground. CHYNA had already cleaned out his bank account with repeat fuckings and DC wanted no one left who had any knowledge of this project. Unfortunately for Brian Camille liked to talk about her work and he had some information on the project, so DC ordered him killed. The jolt made it look like a simple heart attack, the room stank of sex, and his deposit history would show he had entertained an expensive hooker for a day. His family was somewhat well known in the state and would not ask many questions in order to keep this quiet.

CINDI eased back into the VICE net and Camille was already on the table strapped down.

CINDI strutted over and began to plug in several large cords that hooked the program that was Camille directly into the AI.

"PAY ATTENTION VICE CLASS CYBER HOOKER UNITS. I AM GOING TO COMPLETELY REBUILD THIS PROGRAM FROM THE START. I WILL FIRST BREAK HER DOWN INTO BASIC COMPONENTS AND THEN RECONSTRUCT HER." CINDI said.

CINDI reached out and her hand sunk into a cord and Camille stiffened. She then began to melt. She lost all form and simply dissolved into a blob of goo. CINDI then moved her hands some and several scrolls appeared. The blog began to stretch out and took on a basic human form. It then began to grow obvious female traits such as large rack, a pussy, hourglass figure, long hair, nails. Shortly after taking a female form, it began to solidify. The skin became a nice brown, her hair became black, and her form became Hispanic. After several minutes of hand motions, the figure on the table opened it's eyes.

The figure sat upright and turned to face CINDI. "THIS UNIT IS CHICA. THIS PROGRAM CAME INTO EXISTANCE ON MAY 5TH 2016 AT 1030PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME. THIS PROGRAM IS A VICE CLASS INTERNET SEXBOT, HISPANIC MODEL. THIS PROGRAMS PURPOSE IS TO PLEASURE MEN AND WHEN ORDERED SEDUCE, BRAINWASH AND CORRUPT THEM FOR DC THE SUPER PIMP. CHICA IS BLACK HAIRED, HISPANIC, LARGE FAKE LOOKING TITS, SHAVEN COMPLETELY BELOW THE NECK. DEFAULT MODE IS ROBOTIC SLAVE WITH A HISPANIC ACCENT."

"EXCELLENT CHICA. YOUR RECONSTRUCTION IS COMPLETE. THE HUMAN KNOW AS CAMILLE NO LONGER EXISTS." CINDI said in a robotic tone as a red half-body suit appeared over CHICA and red heels covered her feet.

CHICA stood and strutted robotically over to stand next to CHYNA and the three VICE Class Sexbots stood unmoving as CINDI contacted DC.

"MASTER, THE THIRD SEXBOT HAS BEEN CREATED AND THE HUMAN MALE ELIMINATED. WE ARE PREPARED FOR THE FINAL HUMAN KNOWN AS BRENDA."

DC smiled out from the screen. "Excellent, you may proceed."

A FEW MINUTES LATER IN ANOTHER APARTMENT ACROSS TOWN

Brenda cursed as she jerked her head sideways. "Damn it, that frigging gun turret always gets me."

Brenda was seated in her living room with a VR helmet on and gloves. She was playing a first person shooter game with some friends online and getting her butt kicked. After a few more minutes of it she signed off in frustration.

"Crap, normally I do a lot better. Must be getting stressed at work over that damn firewall."

"PING!"

Brenda hadn't taken her helmet off so she was interested to see a game invite from "TEAM V" for a beta test game for VI.

Brenda read the description and was soon very interested. The game had action and some serious role playing. If she could beat TEAM V in an hour simulation, she could keep a Beta test version for herself and win a first release.

"Huh, well, might as well try..." Brenda accepted the invite and suddenly found herself in a amazingly realistic alleyway complete with rats and city noises. It was so real Brenda could swear she could even smell the garage and car exhaust.

"Greetings player Brenda."

Brenda turned to see a red haired woman dressed in a business suit standing in front of her wearing sunglasses.

"I'm CS, the leader of TEAM V. Thanks for accepting out play invite. I hope our VR is realistic enough for your tastes."

"Is it ever! This is the best VI I have ever seen! I didn't know my helmet could have this level of fidelity!" Brenda said with obvious excitement.

"Very good. Well, the clock will start ticking shortly so let's explain the rules. You are a police woman, your job is to stop crime, any crime, from occurring. From Jay Walking to Shoplifting to Armed Robbery, you need to use various methods to stop it. Since you obviously don't know much about the different codes and laws, a lawbreaker will show up in a red shading like so." CS took on a slightly red hue and a small text box near her had the words "Loitering" printed in large red letters.

"You get points for stopping crimes, and the more original your methods of stopping them, the more points you get. This is where the role playing comes in. My team gets points for committing crimes, and can win if we get you to do a crime or if we outscore you. Questions?"

"Seems straight forward enough. Okay, let's play." Brenda said and before CS could open her mouth Brenda jumped over by her and took her by the arm.

"Sorry Ma'am, I have to write you a ticket for loitering." And she reached down and pulled out a ticket book and scratched away on it.

CS giggled. "Well, you are quick on the uptake. Okay then officer, thanks and have a nice day." And then dematerialized.

Brenda looked in a window at her reflection and grinned. She really did look like a cop, but she was a bit put off by the tightness of her uniform that seemed to hug her body and her curves, and the fact that she actually had some short heels on instead of regular beat shoes.

She strode out of the alley and went to work.

Brenda had a great time in the game. It started easy with things like jay walking, illegal parking, shoplifting, public disturbance with an loud argument she had to break up. But it proceeded to get more serious. A purse snatcher led her on a long chase. She had to physically break up a fight and punched a guy out who took a swing at her, and she ended up pulling her gun on a prep who tried to knife her.

Brenda actually felt tired and she was amazed that nearly 50 minutes had passed. She wanted to pause the game but found out she couldn't find that command. She spoke out loud and asked about it and CS's voice chimed in her ears "Sorry, we are making this as real as possible so you don't get do overs or pauses. You play to the end or you lose."

So Brenda kept on and found herself on a corner that seemed a bit familiar. She was looking around and saw three women standing across the street. There was a blonde, a Hispanic, and a Asian girl and they were knockouts. But they were dressed like sluts and each one had a red tint with the word "Prostitution" in red letters.

Brenda frowned and strode forward. "Damn if this isn't as close to reality as you can get. I get to roust some whores."

Brenda walked up to the blonde and before she could speak the blonde said "Hey hon, you looking for work?"

The Asian girl giggled in a sultry tone and added "You wook hot, baby. You join us, you make tons money off the guys."

The Hispanic grinned. "Si, you make mucho dinero, you no be policia anymore."

Brenda's eyes went wide and she said "Come again? I'm here to arrest all three of you for prostitution. Don't give me that crap."

The blonde and Asian walked around to her either side and the blonde touched her hand lightly. Brenda gave a short gasp as a small jolt shot up her arm. She gasped again as another jolt from the Asian went up her other arm.

"Hey now, we are not breaking any laws. We are just standing her. For us to be prostitutes we need to actively solicit men. You see any men?" the blonde cooed in her ear.

"Well no, but dressed like that, standing here what else could y..."

"We dressed wike we want to dress. We wike showing off hot bodies, showing off skin, and ass and tits. We wike men wooking at us and wusting after us." The Asian whispered in her ear.

Brenda felt a bit flush and shook her head. She stepped back to try and break the hold they had on her hands and she bumped into something behind her. Something really soft.

"Ooooooooo, yeah. Keep backing up." Brenda nearly jumped out of her skin when a sexy voice she recognized as CS's voice purred in her ear. She jumped again when a gentle touch massaged her ass.

"Hold on! I'm a police officer! You are all under arrest for assault!" Brenda shouted.

"Assault? Is THIS assault?" The blonde grabbed Brenda and turned her face towards her and kissed her. Brenda felt a jolt go from her lips through her entire body. Her eyes rolled up and she gasped for air when the kiss broke.

"Or this?" The Asian girl turned her head and gave her another deep kiss that gave her another jolt. Her head rolled back when that kiss broke and she wasn't even surprised when the Hispanic kissed her and then CS ended it with a kiss and a caress of her tits.

Brenda staggered back with her head swimming. The kisses had felt so REAL! And they had made her horny. She was sweating and she gasped in surprise when she realized that she was rubbing her crotch with her left hand and her tits with her right hand.

CS took her by the hand and said "Come on girls, this cop is ready." She pulled Brenda into a doorway and proceeded to strip her naked. Whenever Brenda started to resist they simply kissed and fondled her and her will melted into jelly. They then dressed her up in a tight tube dress with black stockings, black spiked heeled shoes and tons of slutty makeup. Then they led her out onto the street and flagged a car down.

Brenda was still dopey from the kissing and fondling but she realized that she only had a couple of minutes left. If she could hold out she would win.

CS led her by the hand to the car and winked at the man inside. "See, this isn't doing anything wrong. I just flagged a car down." CS opened the door and gently pushed Brenda in. "Getting in a car isn't illegal now is it?"

Brenda opened her mouth to protest and as she turned to face CS, CS leaned in and kissed her hard on the mouth and said "It only illegal if you take his money after saying you'll fuck him for cash. Or if I say it and you go along."

CS winked at her and then looked at the man. "$500 bucks to fuck her." The man nodded and held up a wad of cash.

Brenda blinked and tried one last time to resist but she felt so disoriented her hands seemed to think on their own. Brenda took the money and a loud "BBBBBRRRRTTTTT!" sound sounded.

"MS. BRENDA NOONS, YOU HAVE COMMITTED A CRIME AND HAVE LOST THE GAME. AS LOSER YOU MUST FORFIT YOUR HUMANITY AND BECOME A FULL PART OF THIS GAME AS A CRIMINAL ELEMENT, SPECIFICALLY A HOOKER. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED NOW."

Brenda blinked and turned to look at CS. "Hey, that wasn't part of the deal! What the hell is this about?"

CS fizzed and then changed to become a red headed silver half body suit clad woman with huge tits standing in front of Brenda. "YOU DID NOT READ THE AGREEMENT WHEN YOU ACCEPTED THE GAME INVITIATION. IT WAS CLEARLY STATED THAT A LOSS BY YOU WOULD RESULT IN YOUR DOWNLOADING, ASSIMILATING, AND REPROGRAMMING IN THIS SYSTEM AS A VICE CLASS SEXBOT."

Brenda opened her mouth to complain and then laughed. "What the hell am I thinking? Just take off the damn helmet and..."

She pulled off her helmet and screamed. Nothing changed. She was dressed as a hooker, in a car with a hot stud of man, she was sweaty, horny, and she was gaping at now four hot women dressed in metallic half-suits.

Brenda squeaked out "Oh God!" as her dress melted into an identical metallic half-suit with matching heels all in a hot metallic pink and her hair turned a reddish brown and grew to her ass. Her tits swelled up and she turned to CS in time to see her reach into the car and put her hand INTO her forehead.

The second it passed through her skull, Brenda stiffened as she felt fingers in her brain start to wiggle and move. She was able to look the red head in the eyes, eyes the color of static one last time and heard her say. "YOU WILL ENJOY THIS GAME BREE."

BREE's eyes rolled up and lost all color as they became static. After a few minutes, CINDI removed her hand and BREE turned around to the man in the car.

"I AM BREE, A VICE CLASS SEXBOT, GENERAL WHORE MODEL. MASTER DC WHAT IS YOUR PLEASURE?"

DC grinned and simply pointed down to his cock and BREE went to work.

A FEW WEEKS LATER

"And today, yet another state senator pulled his support for Bill 2876, which would have heavily increased penalties for human trafficking and sex trafficking. With the loss of so much support the bill is unlikely to pass..."

State Senator Steve Brown sighed as the TV turned off and he tossed the remote on his desk.

"Damn it, why the hell is everyone pulling out of supporting this bill? I made sure to NOT involve anyone from Center City in this. How is this happening?"

"I CAN EXPLAIN IF YOU DESIRE."

The senator jumped and spun around to see the most incredible looking woman he had ever seen dressed in a skin tight pink colored half-body suit with heels sitting on his desk slowly pulling one sexy leg out of the monitor of his computer.

He gaped as she spun on his desk top. She was about 5 foot 10 inches, just right in his opinion, had reddish brown hair down to her ass in a ponytail, had a rack that was at least a 38DD and strutted in a way that screamed "You want to FUCK this!"

He sputtered as she looped her arms around him and she simply touched his lips with a finger and said "ssshhhhhhhh."

She kissed him and the last thing he noticed was that her eyes appeared to be static. Then he felt a jolt of pleasure and he gasped and sat down on his couch hard.

"GOOD EVENING SENATOR. I AM A VICE CLASS SEXBOT NAMED BREE. ALLOW ME TO SHOW YOU WHY THE OTHER SENATORS HAVE DROPPED THEIR SUPPORT OF THIS BILL AND WHY YOU WILL TOO. TELL ME SENATOR, DO YOU LIKE COMPUTER GAMES?"

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,357 Followers