Junky Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SAbitch
SAbitch
406 Followers

"How could we let this happen?" Devon almost shouted.

If it wasn't for the bath water running down the hall, they would never have realized that Natalie was attempting to take her own life.

"God damnit! How the fuck did things get here?" Alice asked breaking down.

The three of them cried, not speaking another word. If they could answer that question, maybe, just maybe they could help their friend overcome these demons that haunted her now. If only they knew how to save her life. Was there anyone who could save her?

What is life if you lose everything that you live for? Even if Natalie made it through surgery, she would still be dead in a way that no surgery could fix.

Chapter Fourteen 31 October 2000

It was Halloween, the first Halloween that Megan would spend with them, Natalie couldn't help but wonder how she would react to the weird traditions they had created for this day of insanity. Megan knew that there was a Halloween party at their house that night, which was why they were spending the day at Natalie's parent's house while the decorations were set up. The winter had just eased away and was making way for the summer, but it was still a bit too cold to swim, so they were lounging in the lapa of her parents house while her parents were out. Kaz rolled a joint as she leaned against Ben, "This is some strong shit. We are going to trip our balls off."

Devon burst out laughing, "I don't know about you, but as far as I am concerned the only female in this conversation with balls is Natalie."

Natalie reached for the pillow on the couch next to her as everyone laughed, and threw it at Devon's face. He realized it too late and it hit him, causing him to fall off the chair with a loud thump. He rolled on the floor laughing and Natalie was laughing too hard to get up and help him or simply ask if he was okay.

"Ouch!" He said and laughed again as he got up.

"I'm..." Natalie started but couldn't finish due to the laughter that erupted in her again.

She took a deep breath, "I'm sorry!"

He walked over to Natalie and picked her up. He walked over to the pool and jumped in.

"Shit!" Natalie shouted as she emerged from the cold water.

"Holy fuck, it's a little colder than I expected!"

Natalie started laughing, "I can't believe you just did that!"

"Wait until you see my outfit for tonight!"

Natalie went under and pulled his feet out from under him, with one movement she moved up and pushed him under. Then she swam for her life to reach the edge and pull herself out.

"Bitch!" He shouted.

Natalie shivered from both the cold and laughter than ran through her.

"Will you two dumbasses dry off and come smoke already?" Kaz said in mock annoyance.

"Yes, mom! I'm on my way," Devon said as he climbed out and Michelle handed him a towel.

They passed the joint in a circle, the indescribable smell filling their nostrils. Devon took a large drag and held it in, with is breath still sucked in he asked, "What are we smoking?" He blew the smoke out when he finished.

"A little purple haze to get you out of your dark phase," Natalie said. Devon started coughing and laughing at the same time.

Megan took a hit or three and sat back as she enjoyed the effects. She took one more drag and blew it into Natalie's mouth as their lips locked, Natalie sucked it in. Natalie then took the joint and took a few hits herself. She felt her muscles relax and her brain felt light while her eyes went bloodshot. She was still in her wet clothes, but suddenly the cold material felt welcoming on her skin.

"Anyone want to reach for a star?" Megan asked as everyone burst out laughing.

"Just remember to put it in you pocket before you fall into the pool and drown it again." Kaz barely got her words out as she shook with laughter.

"The star really drowned," Michelle said being all serious, which made everyone laugh even harder.

Michelle was not the sharpest tool in the shed. She would believe anything you told her while laughing. But she made Devon happy and that was the only thing that mattered, so they had to deal with the perfect dumb-blonde stereotype that was Michelle.

Natalie's parents came through the door, "Are you smoking that shit again?" her father asked jokingly. Megan jumped when she saw him.

"We saved you some Mr. Scott, it's the good stuff." Devon smiled broadly.

"Hell it is Halloween! Might as well make the best of it," he said when Devon lit another joint.

"Dad, you're not cool when you're stoned. You become weird and eat too much." Megan looked from Natalie to Natalie's father.

"Your dad smokes?" She asked shocked.

Natalie smiled tenderly down at her, "Yeah, he's a regular old bad ass sometimes."

Brian took a drag, "Only on Halloween though. It makes the experience more intense." He blew the remaining smoke out.

"I thought we agreed on space cakes. This shit burns my throat," Natalie's mother said as she joined the party drink in hand.

"It's too much effort too bake, ma." Devon said. All Natalie's friends called her mom 'ma'.

"You seriously have the coolest parents ever," Alice remarked again. Thinking back at all the times they got high in this exact spot.

"Hmmm," was all Natalie said, she lost track of the conversation when Megan tenderly looked into her eyes. As she stared into those hazel eyes, Natalie saw their entire future.

Megan reached up and put her hands on Natalie's face, "I love you," was all she whispered as she kissed Natalie.

For a moment they forgot they were between people, until Natalie's dad said, "Your bedroom here is still open and furnished, if you two want to move that party somewhere more private."

Megan and Natalie both started laughing into the kiss, "Dad!"

Devon high fived him, "Mr. Scott, you are my hero!"

They spent the entire afternoon like that, "Well, it's time to get into our costumes," Natalie's mother declared. Reluctantly they all got up and Megan followed Natalie to her old bedroom, of when she was a teenager.

"So is this where Devon broke your virginity?" Natalie burst out laughing, still having laughter fits.

"Yes baby girl, in this room on that bed." Natalie eventually responded and Megan moved to sit on the bed.

"I bet I could make you scream louder than he did," Smoking marijuana always made Megan horny, although she never told Natalie that.

Unknown to Megan, marijuana had the same effect on Natalie, frozen in the spot Natalie stared at Megan as she removed her shirt. Wearing only her shorts and bra Megan walked to Natalie and kissed her passionately. Due to the effects of the marijuana, time seemed to stretch and the kiss felt way longer than it was. Megan removed Natalie's shirt and pushed her toward the bed. Natalie fell on the bed and moved up to position herself more comfortably on the bed, Megan got on top of Natalie.

Natalie reached around Megan and unclasped her bra. Every time she saw Megan's breasts, she was speechless and for a moment she simply stared at their beauty. Natalie pulled herself up and took one of the nipples in her mouth as Megan let out a moan. Every touch felt more erotic than usual, the experience intensified and every touch sent electric currents through their bodies.

*******

For a second Natalie was pulled out of her flashback as another electric jolt raced through her heart and she looked around for a second. Then her eyes closed again as the beeping stabilized and her mind returned where it left off.

*******

Megan pushed Natalie down after she unclasped Natalie's bra, pinning her hands above her head. Hungrily Megan feasted on Natalie skin and body, eagerly sucking her nipple. Megan let go of Natalie hands and unbuttoned her shorts, pulled them down along with Natalie's underwear. She tossed it to one side and without teasing or hesitation she put her mouth on Natalie's dripping sex. "Oh God!" Natalie moaned as Megan's tongue entered her feverishly.

Megan loved Natalie's taste, wanting it to fill every part of her she sucked up as many of the juices as she could. Megan's hand moved to Natalie's clit and started rubbing it in circular motion as she pumped her tongue in and out of Natalie's hole. Natalie couldn't control it anymore. Her climax overtook her and she screamed, "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Megan didn't stop then. She kept going as a second and third climax roared through Natalie as she kept screaming. Natalie pulled Megan up to her and kissed her, she picked Megan up and pushed her into a wall, her hand went in between Megan's thighs and she inserted two fingers deep into Megan. Megan pushed her hips against Natalie's hand and pressed her back against the wall. Natalie searched out the g-spot and started pumping her fingers in and out of Megan in hard deep thrusts. "Oh God, baby," Megan panted.

Natalie kept going, she felt Megan's muscles clenching around her fingers as an intense climax coursed through her body, and like Megan, she continued until Megan went limp against the wall and her voice disappeared from her screaming. Eventually coming down from her orgasm, "Fuck baby, every time I think sex with you can't get any better, you surprise me."

Natalie panted with Megan, "I couldn't agree more."

"Now we need to clean up," Megan was completely aware of the wetness running down her thighs.

They moved into the shower and shared more passion filled moments there.

Chapter Fifteen 31 October 2000

Natalie dressed in one of her traditional costumes, Devon and her had started this very strange tradition years back, when Natalie dressed like him one year for Halloween. The tradition started the next year when she repeated it and Devon in turn dressed like her. Megan burst out laughing when Natalie walked out of the bathroom in an oversized school rugby jersey. It hung low and almost reached her knees, just visible below it was a rather large pair of black rugby shorts. The look was completed with knee high green socks and lime rugby boots. Natalie looked so small and vulnerable in the oversized clothing that Megan simply had to embrace her. "You look uhm... different baby." She laughed again.

Natalie looked at Megan, she was sexily dressed as a vampire in a tight black dress, her breasts peaking out a little bit in a cleavage. She looked uncomfortable with the fake vampire fangs in her mouth and the high heels she was standing on, "And you look beautiful baby girl."

Natalie softly kissed her on the lips. Hand-in-hand the descended the stairs. Everyone burst out laughing at Natalie and complimented Megan on how beautiful she looked. Then Devon walked down walked the stairs, trying a very seductive walk. Natalie almost folded double with laughter when she saw him. He was wearing a black matching underwear set with large high heels, for breasts he had stuffed the bra with socks and somehow pulled his penis to the back to avoid a bulge in the front. He was wearing a wig with long black strands, he posed for everyone, "So how do I look?"

"What are you?" Brian, Natalie's father asked confused. Although he knew about their tradition he simply couldn't figure this one out.

"I am Natalie on that very special evening a few years ago," He declared proudly.

Natalie turned a bright red, "You asshole! How could you dare display something like that?"

Devon walked to Natalie, "Because I just want to make you feel special."

Everyone laughed and despite herself Natalie smiled, "That night was special and not for display! Yeah we make fun of it, but I didn't come walking out here with a fake dick covered in a condom saying, 'are you ready, sweet thang?'," Natalie did a perfect impression of Devon.

"With the screaming I just heard coming from the room I'm rather surprised you didn't," Devon knew he got the desired effect when both Megan and Natalie turned redder than tomatoes.

"You never could make me scream like that. So what is it, jealousy?" Natalie retorted, she was used to sharing almost everything with her friends, but certain things she preferred to be kept quiet and all her bedroom escapades were in full view right now.

"Ouch! Way to hurt a man's ego," Devon said.

Kaz immediately jumped in before things went beyond joking, "Okay, that's enough. You are bickering worse than in high school! Devon, the version of Natalie you are displaying right now was private between the two of you, and Natalie, do you have to always paint with words?"

Megan felt the tension and was left very confused with the completely weird friendship that the three shared, especially when Devon and Natalie burst out laughing and hugged each other.

"Always the same thing, every single year," Kaz moaned as she walked to Ben. Her friends were all dressed differently. Ben in a Scream mask, Kaz as freakishly real zombie, Alice was dressed like Marilyn Monroe, Kevin, her boyfriend, as John F. Kennedy for the full effect, Mia and Jess were matching gremlins and Michelle wore a skeleton suit that suited her skinny frame. Natalie's parents were dressed as Bonnie and Clyde. Together, they left the house and headed to Natalie's house where a whole lot of acquaintances were bound to arrive at any moment.

They arrived at the house and it looked amazing. A graveyard was on the front lawn, with carved out pumpkin, fake spider webs were everywhere along with statues of zombies and the most horrifying creatures you could possibly imagine. One in particular sent chills down Natalie's spine, a large wax statue of the creature in Jeepers Creepers. People started arriving and the party was in full swing. Natalie and Megan were standing in each other's arms, simply enjoying the moment of being alone for a bit. Megan touched Natalie's cheek and felt electric jolts race through her, her dream began to blur and Natalie reached out with all her might to Megan, but Megan simply smiled and blurred out of focus.

*****

Natalie breathed in wildly, as she tried to adjust to her new surroundings. Doctors were everywhere, shouting instructions and injecting her with liquids, then the world went black again.

Chapter Sixteen July 2006

"She's okay, it took a lot to revive her and her heart stopped twice. We will however only know the extent of the damage when she wakes up. How did this happen?" Dr. Simons asked.

"We went to the reading of the will. Megan had left her a letter and Natalie went to bedroom and locked herself inside. We figured she just needed time so we read the letter Megan gave us when Alice arrived. She asked why it sounded like water was running down the hall way. We rushed to her room and that's when we found her," Devon said, still crying.

"You were lucky this time. If you were even a minute late, we would have lost her today. She is in room 1436 if you want to go see her," Dr. Simons said.

Together they silently roamed the hall to Natalie's room. There she lay once again, machines and drips hooked up to her, fresh bandages covered her wrists and her eyes were closed in a peaceful sleep. "What did that letter say?" Michelle asked.

Devon took it out of his pocket and slowly handed it to Michelle to read. Slowly she unfolded the letter and began to read:

Hey guys

Well if you are reading this it means that my time with all of you have been cut short. I would like to take this time to thank you , for the time that we had together, for accepting me with open arms and always being there when I needed you. Together with you and Natalie I felt like I had found a family, very dysfunctional and very loving.

What I really want to ask all of you is, to always stick by Natalie's side. This is a time that she will need you more than ever. What Natalie and I had shared was unspoken and misunderstood, no one truly knew what we had and how we felt. Natalie would understand all of my thoughts with one simple look or touch, that doesn't happen to just anyone in a lifetime and once you have found it you can never let go.

I had always hoped that neither Natalie or I would ever have to live without the other, but that is the situation with what we are faced now. I know that somehow you guys will help her get through this. Don't allow her to mope for too long. she deserves a happy life, she has always put everyone in her life before herself. She deserves someone who will do that for her.

I hope that one day you will understand the depth of the bond Natalie and I shared, that would be the only way that you could help her heal. So please do me this one favor, look after my angel. She is the most amazing woman I had ever met.

Thank you for everything. I love you all

Megan

Michelle read the letter aloud and Natalie heard every word swimming into her subconscious. "They really loved each other. I understand why she tried to leave this life" Michelle commented.

"I don't know. Natalie seemed so in control when we got home, I never expected it. But once again they proved how intensely they loved each other." Devon looked at his friend as she lay, wondering how she would ever heal from this. Silently he thought to himself that maybe they should have let her die and gone to be with the one she loves.

"I don't know if Natalie is ever going to heal from this, honestly. We lost our friend the day Megan died. We might as well say goodbye to the Natalie we used to know right now." Kaz felt the same thought cross her mind. They should simply have let Natalie go and find her peace.

Alice stood at Natalie's side and started to speak, "Nat, I have known you for years I have seen you go through so many of the motions of life, the pain that had almost destroyed you and the love you had found with Megan that had healed you completely. I guess that what none of us had ever realized was that she was the one who had helped you become the person that we grew to love so very much. None of us had ever thought that we would lose Megan and with that a big part of what made you the person you are. We had already said our goodbyes to Megan and now I feel that I need to say goodbye to the part of you that died with her and say that I hope that we can build you up again, make you resemble the person you were with her. No matter how any of this turns out, we will always love and support you Nat."

Alice had spoken for all of them as they each nodded in agreement and returned to their own thoughts. "I never thought love like theirs existed, suddenly we all realize just what big part Megan played in Natalie's life." Devon looked at the helpless Natalie.

"Love is strange. The two of them completed each other perfectly." They sat in silence for a long time, the realization of everything they lost suddenly sinking in. Tears trickling down their faces, trying to imagine the sense of loss their friend must feel. Unseen by them a single tear trickled down Natalie's cheek at the words of her friends, her own realization that a big part of her had died along with Megan and her son.

Chapter Seventeen July 2006

Natalie was out of the hospital a few days later. Her emotional state has taken an even deeper dive after she heard her friends saying goodbye to the good part of Natalie that died. Natalie wanted to crawl under a rock and die, just have all this pain gone. As she walked into her room she remembered the scrapbook that Megan had mentioned in her letter. Slowly she walked the closet, the sling around her arm had been replaced and the bandages around her wrists constricted her movement even more as she carefully moved the shoes to try and find that box.

"Nat?!" Devon called from bedroom door.

"In the closet! I'm not trying to commit suicide, don't worry," Natalie responded in a flat, emotionless voice.

He peeked around the closet door, "I thought you came out of the closet a long time ago," He attempted the joke.

Natalie smiled a smile that didn't reach her eyes and continued digging, "Okay, what are you looking for?" He asked in a defeated tone.

SAbitch
SAbitch
406 Followers