Junky Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SAbitch
SAbitch
406 Followers

Megan came home and looked through the house for Natalie, she couldn't find her and made her way to the bedroom, there she saw rose petals and a bottle of wine on ice. She poured herself a glass and walked to the dress laid out on the bed, she smelled the rose and read the note:

Hey baby girl

There is a driver waiting outside for you. Put this dress on and do what you have to before getting into the car. Be sure to be ready at seven.

See you in a little bit

Nat

Xxxxx

Megan smiled, she should have known that Natalie had something up her sleeve, last Valentine's Natalie had done up the entire house to resemble a picnic on the moon. Megan doubted that Natalie could ever top that, but somehow she knew that tonight will be something really special. She sipped her glass of wine and after she drowned the last of the red liquid from the glass she walked into the bathroom to find a bubble bath waiting for her. After she soaked in the tub she dried off and put her dress on, she applied some make-up and did her hair. She looked herself over once more and left the house, as promised the driver was waiting for her. He opened the door and she slid inside and so the long drive to Sun City had begun.

The car came to halt and Megan laughed to herself at the destination, this was Natalie's child like side that came through, a side that she so desperately loved. A man opened the door and helped her out of the car.

"Good evening, my name is Jordan and I am here to escort you to your date," he said and led Megan into the large building.

It was a quick walk, they approached the Italian restaurant and the man escorted her to a private booth in the corner, there she saw Natalie waiting for her with a big smile on her face and an even bigger bunch of roses in hand.

Natalie's breath caught in her throat at the sight of her lover in the dress. It hugged her in all the right places and left the beautiful, shapely legs open as it rested about 6 inches above her knee. The black heels that Megan was wearing accentuated the look and made her legs look even more beautiful, the dress was strapless and revealed Megan's tanned skin beneath. Her dark hair was straight and fell flawlessly around the beautiful woman's face.

"Hi," Natalie whispered to her lover as she embraced her.

"Hi," Megan responded and kissed her lover.

They took there seats at the table and the waiter immediately brought a bottle of wine, he poured a glass for each and disappeared again.

"Wow, this is amazing baby," Megan said smiling at the woman across from her.

"Doesn't make you regret pouting so much this morning?" Natalie teased.

"Almost, I haven't had you all sweaty and satisfied yet," Megan replied playfully.

"Maybe a little bit later, I still have a few things planned for tonight," Natalie smiled.

They enjoyed their dinner with some light chatter, once they were done Natalie got up and took Megan's hand to lead her to their next destination. They made the walk hand in hand, both glowing as they walked through the people. They reached the Big Wheel and the operator lifter the bar to let them in, inside was another bottle of wine, rose petals all over the cart and a blanket to cover themselves with against the cool air. He fastened the bar and soon they started ascending, they went around three times and on the forth the cart stopped at the top.

"Why are we stopping?" Megan asked nervously.

"You'll see," Natalie responded, her own nerves eating at her.

They looked across the park and then all of the lights went off. Megan grabbed hold of Natalie, pressing her face into Natalie's shoulder, "you have to look, baby."

Megan lifted her head and watched as fireworks exploded across the nightsky, in shapes of hearts. All went dark once more and Megan watched intently, then lights went on and Megan looked to see what it said. Natalie removed the ring from her pocket when the lights started, her heart pounding and she patiently waited for Megan to read the words.

'MARRY ME,' was spelled across the sky and Megan's breath caught. She turned to look at Natalie and saw her holding open a ring case, she could only see the outlines of her lover in the dim light.

"Megan, since you have come into my life I have been he happiest person I have ever been. You make my heart beat fast and slow at the same time. Your love is what I live for and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you make me the happiest woman alive and be my wife?" Natalie asked, tears audible in her voice

Tears filled Megan's eyes as she tried to find her voice, finally she managed to whisper a simple, "yes!"

Natalie put the ring on Megan's finger and they shared a passionate kiss, a few minutes later the lights went on again and the wheel started moving again. They didn't stop kissing until they heard the operator clear his throat, they both laughed and scrambled out of the cart. Applause arose from the crowd which caused them both to blush a deep red. They quickly made their way to the car waiting for them.

Natalie closed the window separating the driver and them. Megan and Natalie could barely control themselves, Megan threw her legs over Natalie and straddled her lap after Natalie had removed her dress and Megan removed her lover's jeans and shirt. Natalie kissed all over Megan's chest and undid the clasp on Megan's bra, once her breasts fell free Natalie took a nipple in her mouth and starting sucking on the nipple. She kneaded the soft flesh of the other breast in her palm as Megan arched her back and threw her head back, holding onto Natalie's neck for support.

Natalie gave each breast equal attention, flicking her tongue over the hardened nipple and causing moans to hoarsely escape Megan's lips. Natalie moved up and kissed Megan's neck, her hand traveling down into Megan's underwear. Her two middle fingers moved between the folds of Megan's bare and wet pussy while the other two pushed her outer lips together to create a more intense sensation. Natalie moved her hand in small circles, rubbing Megan's clit with each movement of her palm.

Megan was panting, her nails digging into Natalie's neck as she desperately sought out Natalie's mouth. Natalie move her hand down and slowly entered Megan with her fingers, using the other two to rub Megan's outer lips together. She curved her fingers and rubbed over her lover's g-spot, causing Megan to jerk her hips upward from Natalie's lap. Megan started bucking her hips in time with her lover's fingers, her movements becoming faster and more desperate as her orgasm approached. Natalie increased her own rhythm, using her hips to push her fingers deeper and harder into Megan. Megan rode her lover's fingers, moaning loudly as it brushed her g-spot with each stroke.

Natalie felt her fiance's muscles start to clench around her fingers and knew that her lover would go tumbling over the edge any second now. Megan broke their kiss and arched her back, throwing her head back she let out a loud scream. Natalie kept her rhythm going, feeling her own orgasm building form the friction of using her hips to support her hand. She looked at her lover's face in the throes of passion and that sent her over the top, she leaned forward and buried her face between Megan's breasts. Slowly they came down the unbelievable high that had just experienced, noticing that they were close to home they redressed and got ready to get out.

Megan took the time to finally admire the ring that Natalie had given her and new tears formed. It was a square cut white diamond ring with two bands crossing each other, filled with tiny diamonds. She knew that Natalie hated gold and she had to admit that the platinum ring glowed brighter than any gold ever could.

They entered the home they shared and spent the rest of the night making love, taking each other to new and unexplored heights of pleasure. The following day Kaz, Devon, Alice, Jess and Mia showed up early to hear the verdict. Megan glowed when she shared the news and Natalie held her fiancé close, a large smile almost splitting her face in two.

Chapter Twenty Eight January 2007

Kaz and Devon had signed transfer papers to have Natalie transferred to a hospital in Johannesburg. Ashley had told them that she had to return, her other patient was also being transferred and made the suggestion to transfer Natalie. Kaz and Devon was desperate to get back to their loved ones, so hey agreed.

Natalie woke from her coma on the 14th of January, her entire body still hurt badly and she still craved heroin. She looked around at the white walls, desperately trying to remember how she had ended up here. There was a beautiful blonde woman asleep on the chair next to her bed, the face looked familiar but Natalie couldn't gather her thoughts enough to place where she knew the women from. The woman stirred as Natalie tried to raise herself into a sitting position to drink some of the water beside her bed.

Bright blue eyes looked up into Natalie's own blue eyes, a smile spread across the woman's face and Natalie remembered where she knew the woman from.

"Dr. Simons?" Natalie asked with a hoarse voice.

"Hi Natalie," she responded kindly.

"How did I end up here?" Natalie asked, her voice barely audible.

"You don't remember?" Ashley asked.

"No, last thing I remember was going to club and having drinks with two women," Natalie answered honestly.

"You had a major car accident, you have been in an induced coma for more than three weeks," Ashley answered, checking Natalie's vitals.

"Oh," was Natalie responded.

She tried desperately to arrange her thoughts to remember what had happened, but nothing came to her. She admired the doctor as she read the machines that was once again hooked up to Natalie.

"You are really not meant to die," Ashley said smiling at Natalie.

"Or you just have a knack for saving my life," Natalie responded, attempting a smile of her own.

"Maybe it is both. You know you are the patient that keeps turning up half dead in ever hospital I seem to be at," Ashley said with a giggle.

"I have the Grim reaper and an angel arguing over me, trying to see who will win the next battle for my soul," Natalie retorted.

Devon and Kaz came bursting through the doors just then, after some hugs and relieve conversations the settled next to Natalie's bed, Ashley joining them. They had decided to tell Natalie immediately about their decision to send her to Cape Town for some healing.

"Okay, so we made a decision and we need you to listen," Devon started.

"We can never truly know what you went through Nat, but how you have chosen to deal with it is unacceptable. I don't know what happened between you and Alice or how the two of you came across heroin, but I do know that it led to her death and almost to your own," Kaz started choking up remembering their friend.

"We thought you needed time, but now we have made the choice for you. You will face all of this and deal with it. Megan would not have wanted any of this, God only knows what you got up to while you were high. Natalie, as soon as you can walk on crutches you are going to Cape Town with Ashley and one of her psychologist friends. There they will help you deal with all of this depression and anger, as well as getting clean. There will be no more drugs, no more self pity and no more irresponsible behavior. You are alive for a reason, whether you like it or not and you WILL get your fucking act together," Devon finished for Kaz.

Natalie couldn't remember much from the past few weeks and she started sobbing when she heard about Alice's death. Something within her told her that they were right, she needed help and her family would not approve of how she has chosen to deal with their deaths.

"And they caught Shaun," Kaz added.

"Shaun?" Natalie asked confused.

"Megan's ex, he was the killer," Kaz said studying her friend.

"How did they catch him?" Natalie asked.

"You remembered that night Natalie, you told them it was him," Devon said concerned.

"She might experience some memory loss, due to the head trauma and the drug abuse," Ashley said, "but it should only be temporary."

"So, how do you feel about this?" Kaz asked after a pause.

"I don't know, relieved that they caught him and confused. But I will do what you ask," Natalie said, sobs still racking her aching body.

Ashley gave Natalie something to sleep and they all left the room. Kaz and Devon went home and Ashley continued her research on her other patient. There was a surgery that could save the boy's life without having to get a heart transplant, but that would entail getting a doctor from Europe and they couldn't afford any of this.

Ashley spent the next week working to keep the boy alive and spending some time with Natalie, she knew that if they wanted to help Natalie she would have to gain Natalie's trust.

"You look tired and stressed," Natalie remarked when Ashley came into the room.

"It's just this other patient of mine that I can't seem to help," Ashley said, sinking into the chair.

"What's wrong with him?" Natalie asked earnestly.

Ashley told Natalie the whole story again, somehow it rang a bell for Natalie but she couldn't place where she had heard it. Ashley told her about the surgery that could save him and that she couldn't perform it. She continued telling her about the financial difficulties of the family and there being no other way.

"How much do you need?" Natalie asked.

"The surgery will be about two hundred thousand rand and the therapy about four hundred thousand," Ashley said.

"Tell Kaz to pay the money in your account, I'll sign off on it," Natalie responded as if it was something silly to worry about.

"No, I can't expect this from you," Ashley said sullenly.

"Look, you have saved my life like three times, please I want to do this," Natalie insisted.

"Are you sure about this?" Ashley asked with a spark of hope.

"Yes, call Kaz so I can make the arrangements and then you can go make your arrangements," Natalie said.

Ashley jumped up and hugged Natalie, placing a kiss on her cheek while repeatedly thanking her. Natalie smiled for the first time in a very long time at seeing the happiness of the doctor that seemed to be her guardian angel.

"Can I meet him?" Natalie asked after Ashley had calmed down somewhat.

"Yes, I'm sure I can arrange that. The family will want to meet you too," Ashley remarked.

"Well, I'm being discharged tomorrow. Arrange it for then, the funds should be available by then as well," Something shifted in Natalie when she saw the true gratitude in Ashley's eyes.

The following day Kaz and Devon showed up early to take Natalie home, Kaz brought the papers for the donation and once Natalie was dressed they helped her balance on her crutches. Ashley entered the room, a bright smile on her face, at that moment Kaz noticed how Natalie's eyes brightened when she saw the doctor.

"Are you ready?" Ashley asked.

"Yes, let's do this," Natalie responded with a smile of her own.

They left the room and made their way down the hall, Devon walking close to Natalie to prevent her from falling over. They reached a common room filled with people surrounding a young boy with oxygen tubes attached to him.

Natalie settled next to the boy after introducing herself to the family, she spent a long time talking the boy, the joy of being able to help someone evident on her face. She shared some laughter with the boy, her friends and Ashley marveling in the sound of the sweet sound. Natalie stole glances at Ashley, having found that Ashley was like a safe haven for her. Whenever she felt scared she would look at the doctor and everything would be okay again.

They handed over the check to the family and after adown pour of tears and about a hundred thank you's, Natalie finally left for home. She had two weeks before they would leave for Cape Town and Natalie had opted to stay in a townhouse for that time, her own having too many memories and ghosts.

The following day Devon drove Natalie to the cemetery where her family lay, she placed fresh flowers on each grave and sat with her back against Megan's tombstone.

"I think I did something good, baby girl. I donated money to save a boy's life and it made me feel something other than pain for once. His family was so happy and it just filled my heart with joy," tears escaped her eyes as she spoke.

"I still miss you so much. I don't remember much about the past few months, but they arrested the killers, baby girl. They were prosecuted and sentenced to life without the possibility of parole. It's not justice for what happened but it's as good as we'll get, baby girl. They don't deserve to live, I will never understand why someone with a heart of gold has to die and people like him get to him live," Natalie sobbed for a long time before Devon approached her and told her it was time to go.

Two weeks later Natalie was boarding a plane to Cape Town with Ashley and her friend Bianca for what her friends now called 'the clean-up'. The operation on the young boy had been successful and he was now recovering in a rehabilitation centre, surrounded by his family who still thanked her to this day for what she had done.

Chapter Twenty NineFebruary 2007

The plane screeched to a halt at the Cape Town airport, the passengers disembarked and made their way to their luggage. The three women collected their bags, Ashley packed them on a trolley and Natalie bounced next to them on her crutches as they made their way to the car. They drove for quite some time before they approached Ashley's house, it was a beach front house with a lot of open space. Natalie stepped out of the car and felt an immediate calm overcome her when she stepped into the surroundings. Ashley showed Natalie to her room, the windows opened to overlook the beach and Natalie sunk onto the bed, falling into a deep sleep.

Natalie woke up to the sun on her face and a light breeze blowing into the room, she looked around and tried to remember where she was. She heard voices from downstairs and decided to head down, she pulled a hoody on and grabbed her crutches. Ashley smiled when she saw Natalie heading toward them, the more time she spent around Natalie the more she wanted her. After Natalie had donated the money for the boy's surgery everything that Ashley felt intensified. She realized that she didn't know the person that Natalie was before the murders but she assumed that it was closer to the person that has started to emerge in the past week.

"Morning," Natalie said in a groggy voice and sitting down.

"Hey there, how are you feeling?" Ashley asked pouring Natalie some coffee.

"Hi," Bianca said smiling at Natalie.

"I'm okay. Just sore and craving like crazy," Natalie said smiling.

"Do you need some painkillers?" Ashley asked putting the cup on the table.

"Thank you. No, I'd rather stick it out. You brought me here to help me and I don't want to take anything that might get me addicted again," Natalie said and took a sip of her coffee.

"You know that we are here to help you prevent that, if you feel discomfort then we should do something about it," Bianca interjected.

"If it becomes unbearable I'll tell you," Natalie said simply.

"Fair enough," Ashley smiled.

"Ashley, can I talk to you a bit later?" Natalie asked.

"Oh yeah sure," Ashley smiled and started making breakfast.

There was silence for the remainder of Ashley's cooking and their eating, Ashley couldn't help but steal glances at Natalie. She was deeply attracted to the woman and the more time she spent with her the more she felt for the woman. She cleared the table and Bianca started on the dishes, Ashley and Natalie walked out. Ashley led the way down the steps and Natalie cautiously followed on her crutches, Ashley walked close once they hit the beach. She knew the sand would pose a bit of problem with the crutches, they settled on the beach and Natalie stared out at the waves breaking.

SAbitch
SAbitch
406 Followers