Jupiter Has Landed Ch. 01

Story Info
Kidnapping turns pleasurable.
5.8k words
4.6
52k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 04/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,220 Followers

"Do you touch yourself at night?"

The words where hovering on the screen in front of Zia's eyes. What was this? A prankster. Calling himself 'Jupiter'. Now that was adult. An astronomer out to jerk off through chatting was definitely a moron by her way of counting.

She closed the message box and tried to concentrate on the article she was writing. It was another late night spent in the university. It had been several nights like this lately. Eating junk food in front of the computer screen and hammering down her latest findings. She hoped "Nature" or "Science" would publish her results this time. Her study on the alternated gene could revolutionize the entire field of cancer research. And possibly result in a cure for the disease. All she needed was to finish up this paper and her career would be settled.

She read through another paragraph. This one had to be altered, or erased completely. But how? Her brain was getting tired and she realised it would not be long before she had to pack up for the day. The clock was eleven already. Impossible. Where had the day gone?

She looked up. The automatic lights had been turned off hours ago, and she had not even noticed. Now she could see the hallway was dark and gloomy. The silence was unnerving. She had never liked the dark, and large, empty buildings were definitely not her favourite. Maybe she should just pack her things and continue the work at home instead. Her small apartment was much preferred over this old place. She bent over the desk and reached for a few articles she had to read in order to collect some more references. These ones would give her plenty to do at home. It was no need to take the computer as well. She put the articles in her bag and turned to switch of the computer.

"Are you aroused?" was flashing toward her from the screen. The prankster again. "Take a guess, pal" she said to the computer screen as if the screen would have a voice recorder. Someone was probably jacking off in front on the message board. Get a life, she felt like answering the dirty bastard. Some people really needed to find something more useful to spend their time on.

"Is your pussy wet now?" the screen flashed again.

"Not particularly, no," she laughed. Working overtime had never made her horny. Only tired. This was really getting hilarious.

She wrote back. "Go fuck yourself!"

"Why don't I fuck you instead?" the answer came immediately from Jupiter.

She could not resist answering the unknown jerk. "I don't think you measure up."

But she didn't have the time to wait for this jerk to get done. She closed the lid of the laptop a little harder than she used to and reached for her coat. Locating her keys she prepared to walk swiftly and efficiently through the dark building. The light switches were at the other end of the corridor, so she would have to walk through the darkness. She had always hated that whenever she worked overtime.

She just shook her head to the fear creeping into her spine. This was so silly. She really had an imagination that was working too much. Maybe she should simply stop watching all those stupid TV-series involving the supernatural. They only enhanced her silly ideas of men lurking in the shadows and strange creatures moving around and killing people. Yeah, right. As a scientist she should really know better than to believe everything she saw on TV, but try telling that to her imagination just now.

She stepped into her boots and closed the door to her office, before she walked briskly down the hallway. Along the way she passed all the open doors leading to the other offices and the labs. Not a soul was around, only dark shadows and strange structures. How could a place that seemed so warm and friendly in the daytime, suddenly make her feel this squeamish?

She had better not let any of her colleagues know about this. They would only laugh and call her hysterical. Afraid of her own shadow they would say. No, she had better start thinking about something else entirely. Like how she needed to buy new tires for her car. She had better contact some suppliers to get a few price-estimates. Who knew how much four new winter tires would cost her? Probably not that much, but what did she know about cars and costs? Extremely little and she didn't intend to become an expert either.

Coming to the end of the office corridor, she saw the stairwell in front of her. Now she had just to pass the stairs and then she would be in the lobby. She could already see the faint lights from the bottom floor.

Suddenly a hand came out of nowhere and grabbed her arms in a hard grip. She panicked and threw a punch toward the person holding her, and she felt it hit flesh. A man yelped and she punched him again before tearing herself loose and started running down the stairs.

"Stop her!" she heard someone yell behind her. She could hear the sound of someone running down the stairs after her. She struggled to locate the keys as she prepared to launch herself out of the main door.

Suddenly someone ran right into her and she screamed as she fell onto the floor. A hard body landed on top of her, and a hand was placed over her mouth as she tried to scream. Only a muffled sound was heard, and she struggled to get rid of the assailant, punching and kicking in all directions she could. She opened her mouth and bit him hard as she got a hold on one of his fingers and she heard his loud yelp as he removed his hand.

"Fuck you, bitch!" he snarled at her. "What was that for?"

"Get away from me!" she creamed as she continued the assault on his body in order to remove his weight from her body.

"Lay still!" he ordered. She heard several people running toward them. "Give me a hand here," her attacker ordered the others, and immediately her mouth was gagged with a piece of fabric and tied behind her head. She struggled and gave punches in all directions she could, and she heard the grunting of the man on top of her as she connected with his ribs.

"Damn it! Just tie her, will you!" He reached for her arms and held them above her head as someone else tied a rope around them. At the same time another man griped her legs and tied them together as well.

"Thank god," the man snarled. "She nearly unmanned me before you bothered to show your asses." The other two men just grinned and one of them finally answered.

"I thought you could contain a woman at any time, Rob? Maybe you're getting old."

"Funny," the man called Rob answered. "A woman yes, but this is a banshee. All right, let's get going. Jack, you take her."

One of the men bent down and lifted her over his shoulder accompanied by her intense struggles. No way if she was going to le these creeps take her somewhere against her will. Who knew what they wanted with her. Her protests against going quietly were soon rewarded by a hard slap on her ass.

"Lay still, woman, or I'll spank you harder," Jack growled.

Great, a BDSM supporter, she thought as irritation spread through her. Then he laid his hand directly on her ass as to remind her of his warning. She didn't bide him at all and continued rolling her body off his shoulder and at the same time trying to kick him with her legs. He gave her a harder spank and she yelped through the gag. That had hurt. He would pay for this and she smashed her tied hands into his liver and she heard his scream as his knees buckled and he went down on his knees.

"Problems?" Rob asked as he came back for them,

"Yes, this bitch is trying to kill me," Jack gasped and held onto his side.

"I'll take her then," Rob said and lifted a struggling Zia onto his shoulders. "Stop that!" he growled. "Or I might be tempted to do something I will regret."

Zia doubted his ability to regret anything. These men were kidnapping her. She struggled more wildly than ever and suddenly she felt something hard hit her head and she drifted into oblivion.

***

"Damn it! What did you do that for?" Jack asked.

"She's only unconscious. Let's get going," Rob said and lifted the unconscious woman and strolled out of the building and into the waiting vehicle parked out front. The woman felt smooth and soft and he felt a strong need to undress her and teach her to behave in some completely different way than knocking her unconscious.

***

"Was this really necessary?" their employer asked as soon as they dumped the woman beside him.

"Yep, she did prove difficult to handle. This was the only solution."

The man grunted in disbelief and murmured. "As long as you didn't damage her head. I need her memory intact. If they are not, I know who to take it out on, don't I?" His voice had turned a cold tone and Rob felt instinctively this was a man who meant every word and would kill them in an instant.

"Did you get the papers?"

"Yep, they are all in the bag over there."

"Good," the man responded. "Now, place her in one of our guestrooms and watch her until she awakes. In the mean time, I have another assignment awaiting you guys."

***

Finally awakening, Zia found herself in a strange room she did not recognise at all. Or room was perhaps to stretch it far. It looked more like a prison cell with its small size and grey walls. The light was on and the light bulb in the ceiling was the only lamp in the room. Glancing around she could not notice any other furniture than the bed she was laying on.

She tried to get up and suddenly realised she could not move at all. Her hands were bound together and tied to the bed poster. Even her legs were tied. One to each bed poster at the lower end of the bed. Spread out like a meal or dish for someone. A blanket was placed on top of her but she felt nude underneath it. Even her bra had been removed and she almost missed the tightness around her back. What on earth had happened? And why had they kidnapped her? It was not like she had discovered anything vital or did some spying for another country. This had to be a mix-up. But where were they? Had they just tied her up and left her? Or were they waiting for her to soften?

The door suddenly slammed open and three men emerged in the doorway. They seemed familiar in a sense and suddenly she realised they were the scumbags that had kidnapped her from the university.

"You lousy bastards!" she snarled at them. "Let me loose this instant, do you hear me?"

"She sounds healthy enough to me," Rob said to the others.

"Yep, not much sign of a concussion there I would say," Jack replied.

"Don't worry," the third man smiled at her. "We will find some other use for that mouth of yours – very soon."

"Yep, you can say that again, Jed. I know something I want to do right now," Jack smiled as well.

This did not bode well, Zia, shivered as Rob stepped forward and dragged the blanket away from her body, displaying her in all her nakedness.

"Man, I knew she was hot. Just look at those tits. I want to fuck her right now," Jack growled.

"We should only fire her up, remember?"

"No problem," Jed stepped up to her and slammed his lips over her mouth as she screamed out. Bending down he reached out his hands and stroked them slightly over her breasts and nipples and he continued to kiss her with his hard lips.

Zia gasped and tried to bite his lips, but he quickly moved away from her teeth.

"Do that again and I'll bite you back," Jed growled.

"So what?" Zia shouted at him and shot him a hateful look at the same time.

Rob just laughed and moved his hands casually up along her left leg. "The woman has spunk, I'll give her that. Now, I only wonder whether you can use that spunk on something else," he drawled as his hand reached her thigh.

She groaned and felt a tingling sensation as the men continued to fondle her body and lightly stroking her breasts. Her skin was warming and she dazedly wondered what they were doing.

"Get away from me, you bastards!"

"No, I don't think you would want that," Jack said, and reached out one hand and circled it around her bellybutton. She felt the warmth creep through her body and she wondered why none of them had touched her pussy yet. Still they were concentrating on her breasts and legs and she felt the warmth seep through her entire body.

Jed bent down again and kissed her hard again. This time she gasped and the opening of her mouth induced him to suck her tongue into his mouth as he continued the massage of her breasts. She felt her nipples tightening and pointing straight into the air, wishing he would use some of that sucking skill on her nipples instead. Finally someone else's mouth was placed over her right nipple and she was enveloped by a warm mouth sucking her nipples hard while roaming hands stroked around her breasts at the same time.

She moaned into Jed's mouth and he let her tongue go before pushing his own into her mouth. Using his tongue he felt around her lips and explored her depths, before he withdrew and plunged inside of her again. He was copying the fucking she wanted in her moist pussy and the realisation made her feel even wetter between her thighs. The parted legs frustrated her as she wanted to rub her legs together and feel the tug in her clit as her body heated.

Suddenly she felt a hand move toward her clit and she almost lifted her abdomen in expectation. The hand moved lower and lower and suddenly it rubbed directly on her clit and she gasped as she stopped breathing in anticipation. Jed moved slightly upwards, and let go of her swollen mouth. He moved slightly and sucked her left nipple into his warm mouth and sucked her greedily.

She could see Jack sucking her other nipple into his mouth and the double assault made her almost climax there and then just from their sucking. It was incredible, and she had never thought she could become this aroused only by their sucking her nipples. The slurping sounds they created was making her crazy and she felt the blood rush to her swollen clit.

Rob had moved further down her feet and was kissing his way slowly across her knees, before turning up along her thighs again. He had moved to the end of the bed and bent his body down onto the bed as he leisurely caressed and kissed his way upwards. She felt a shivering start in her body as he closed nearer and nearer to her pussy and she struggled to spread her legs even further apart to give him more room.

Kissing her thigh right next to her wet pussy she held her breath in anticipation of him kissing her pussy as well. Instead he held his mouth above her clit and blew gushes of warm air onto her hungry flesh.

"Suck me," she begged.

"You would want that wouldn't you?" he asked hoarsely. "Why don't you beg me, honey? What do you want?"

"Just suck me," she pleaded. But he still kept back, only moved further up her body and kissed the skin directly underneath her bellybutton.

"Just say it," he tempted. "Say it and it will be yours."

"Oh for gods sake. Just suck my fucking cunt, will you?" she cursed at him.

"As you wish," he replied and moved further down again. Then stick his tongue out, and barely touched her clit with it, before adding. "But you must ask more politely first."

"Oh god," she groaned, as she tried to arch her body nearer to his mouth. "Please, suck me," she finally pleaded with him, and he plunged his face into her cunt and started eating her pussy as if he had been starving for weeks. He circled her clit with his tongue and sucked it hard into his warm mouth, and she felt her body trembling as the climax moved closer and closer.

"Harder!" she groaned. "Harder! Oh god."

He moved his tongue over her pussy and passed her cunt lisp on his way toward her warm opening. She arched her back and tried spreading her legs even wider than before. His tongue suddenly speared into her warm channel and she felt herself getting warmer and wetter than ever before. A slurping sound was heard as he sucked on her liquid and removed his tongue before pushing it into her tight entrance once again. She felt his stubbles rasp against her skin and she needed him further inside of her cunt. The climax was nearing and she knew that very soon she would erupt and give him another load of her cunt juices.

"Jesus, you're wet," he growled, before plunging into her cunt again, sucking her harder than before.

"Oh god, fuck me. Please fuck me," she begged as the combined sucking and rubbing of her nipples and cunt made her moan and thrash from side to side.

Then she felt his fingers move to her clit and as he speared his tongue into her cunt one more time, she screamed out her joy as her entire body erupted into an orgasm and heat wave after heat wave spread thorough her convulsing body. She closed her eyes as she concentrated on enjoying the feeling of bright and sheer bliss, and was not aware of the men raising their aroused bodies and moving out of the room.

She heard the door click behind them but the joy pounding through her body was still so high that she did not stop to wonder that they had never taken their own release in her willing body.

***

"Good job, guys." Their employer looked thoughtfully at the three men standing in front of him. They were all highly aroused but they had obeyed his strict orders not to fuck the woman. "Good job, indeed," he repeated. "Now, go and masturbate those erections, will you? We go for another round in a couple of hours."

Rob came forward. "What is this about anyway? And why can't we simply just fuck her and be done with it?"

"None of your concern," the other man replied more coldly now. "Only do as you're told and you'll get your pay. Now, get going!" The three soldiers backed down immediately and went for the door. No doubt they would take his advice and jerk off. He almost smiled at the image. They didn't understand their mission, did they? Well, that was the way of a soldier. To do what he was ordered to and not ask too many questions. Questions could be bad for one's health. He looked toward the screen again. The woman had settled down now. No doubt the orgasm had lowered her restrictions. Now she was comfortable and filled with pleasure. Just the way he wanted her to feel - safe, secure and eager to share her body and mind. It was just the right state to allow him to lure the secrets of her experimental findings away from her.

***

A few hours later, the three men returned and started fondling and sucking her again. This time her body heated just by the sight of them and she felt the moistness in her cunt flood at the first touch of Zed's fingers against her cunt.

"Make me come," she pleaded with him, and he immediately started to do what she wanted.

"Flood my fingers," he groaned to her as he stroked his fingers against her aching pussy. She felt herself getting wetter than before and while Jack kissed her mouth hard, she felt Jed start to insert a finger into her pussy.

"Yes," she gasped as soon as Jack moved downwards to suck her nipple instead. "Oh god, fuck me!"

"You want another finger?" Jed asked.

"Yes, give me more!"

He inserted another finger, and started moving his fingers in and out of her wet cunt. She closed herself around his fingers and tried to keep them inside of her, but her continued to withdraw them, before plunging back inside of her. She felt herself ignited and burning to be touched all over her body and the moaning and pleading she could hear, she soon realised came from her own mouth.

"Can you take more of me?" Jed asked suddenly.

"Yes," she gasped, and she felt a third finger being inserted into her cunt and she felt herself being stretched completely as she struggled to accommodate his large fingers. He withdrew slightly, before pushing hard inside of her again and she moaned even loader as he continued fucking her with his fingers.

He bent his head closer to her clit and she arched her back in anticipation of what he would do to her. His tongue darted out and hit her clit as she screamed with joy.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,220 Followers
12