Jury Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,106 Followers

"AAAAAIIIIIEEEEE!" she screamed. "OHHHHH! GGGOOODDDDDDDDD! YESSSSSSSSSS!"

She saw brilliant colors behind her eyes as Dylan drilled deep into her clutching sheath over and over, pushing her orgasm higher. Her ass was moving in double and triple time trying to get more of his plunging cock into her climaxing hole. Streams of cunt juice were running down her legs in little streamlets from her gushing pussy, and still he hammered her defenseless cunt. Her passion was mindless as she drove her tight wet sleeve up and down his thrusting pole. They were both covered in sweat and cunt juice, and still they fucked each other. Him, thrusting his great cock and thick thumb up her two over-stimulated holes, and her, sliding her tight cunt up and down his giant cock seeking to extend her lust filled orgasm.

Finally, exhausted and breathing hard, they slumped against the shelving unit with Dylan's raging cock was still buried to the hilt in her clutching, climaxing cunt.

Suddenly, as they tried to catch their breath, a key turned in the closet door. The door swung open and almost hit Dylan in the back. They both held very still and tried to keep quiet. Dylan could feel Rhonda's pussy still trying to milk his cock as it fluttered and rippled along his great length. He turned his head to see who had come into the room, and was praying it wasn't a court cop. In the dim light, he saw a janitor come into the room and grab a broom for the other wall. As he held Rhonda by the hips, they tried not to move at all, but he was harder than ever as his soaring cock was stuck deep in her tight, rippling pussy. He gently rocked his hips once forcing his rock hard prick deeper into her sensitive channel, and she moaned softly. The janitor turned briefly looking for the noise, but his view was blocked by the open door. He grabbed something else off the shelf as Rhonda's leaking pussy continued to clutch and pull at Dylan's deeply buried cock. The tension was so thick and he was tempted to push deeper into her burning fuck hole.

Finally, the janitor had everything he needed and he walked out of the store room and locked the door. Both of them let out a quiet but huge sigh of relief at not getting caught. He slowly began stroking his iron hard rod into her steaming pussy which felt hotter than ever. She slowly rotated her ass in a wide circle as he started to thrust deeper into her still pulsating cunt. This had been extremely exciting to Dylan. As a professional stunt man, he lived for danger and he often tried to fuck in semi-public places. It added to the experience and the rush. Now he got a whole new wave of energy, and his cock surged into an even harder weapon. Rhonda was in for a hell of ride now.

"Mmmm, we almost got caught there, you fool. Your dick is too big," she joked as she met his gentle thrust with a thrust of her own.

"Your sweet pussy is so tight, but do you like other games?" he asked as he continued to stroke into her inviting pussy. He reached around and grabbed her free swing tits in his hands as he began to spear into her warm, moist pussy a little faster and harder. Her juices were flowing again making his cock and balls wet with her thick juices.

"I am so hot right now, I am up for anything, lover," she sighed back at him. She reached between her legs and stroked his thick dick as he slide it between her wet pussy lips from behind. Dylan moaned at her unexpected touch as he stroked into her hot pussy.

"What did you have in mind?" she purred. Without a word, he pulled his giant dick out of her tight, hot fuck hole and pressed the slick juiced covered mushroom-shaped head against Rhonda's ass hole. He slowly began to work the thick head into her tight back hole, pushing hard trying to force into her puckered rosebud. Rhonda groaned loudly and her body stiffened as the head slipped inside her clinched ring. He rested a moment letting her adjust to his girth before he started to feed his large cock into her dark tunnel.

"STOP!" she complained. "It's too fucking big! ...oooohhhhhh!"

Dylan would have none of it, and he kept pushing his thick prick up into her tight passageway. Little by little, inch by inch his immense cock worked its way deeper into her tightly packed ass. His hands grasped her hips tightly holding her in place as he sank his huge cock into her back door. He had to put his large cock into her hot ass and give her the ride of her life. He had thought that since the first time he saw her. For him it was the ultimate ride after such a close call, and he intended to enjoy his reward as he thrust deeply again into her snug ass.

"OOOOOhhhhhhhh, it's TOO FUCKING BIG. Oh GOD!."

Dylan thrust hard once more and felt his cock sink into Rhonda's warm tight hole to the hairs. She groaned from the assault on her body. She was gasping loudly, her legs trembled with desire and effort as Dylan began to rock his hips slowly, thrusting his powerful shaft deep into her constricted ass. She moaned and threw her head back as she began to move her shapely ass in rhythm with his vigorous thrusts. Suddenly the pain Rhonda was experiencing began to fade and her desire returned hotter and deeper than before. Dylan's enormous prick felt delirious as penetrated deep into her humid rear hole again and again. Rhonda dropped her hand to her throbbing clit and began to frig herself with a thick finger, sending shivers of ecstasy coursing through her overheated body.

"Yesssss, baby, fuck me!" she hissed. "Fuck my ass!"

"You like it this way, baby?" Dylan asked as he thrust deep into her again and again.

"Oh, fuck yes!"

"You're so fucking tight!" he gasped.

"Oh, give it to me big man! GIVE ME YOUR COCK!" Rhonda panted.

Urged on by her verbal outbursts, Dylan grabbed her large swinging tits in each of his big hands and pulled her back onto his plunging organ. He began to pick up the pace of his thrusts driving deeper into her asshole on each lunge. Pulling out to the very ring of her tight asshole, he would plunge all nine inches of his thickly muscled cock into her again and again. As he plunged into her relentlessly seeking his own pleasure and cum, his spearing thrusts drove her toward her own massive orgasm. She was getting wound tighter with each stab of his colossal male muscle as he drilled into again and again. She began to groan and tremble with pleasure has she urged her hips back at him trying to take his spearing shaft deeper into her up-turned butt. Rhonda began to beg Dylan to fuck her harder, and faster, and make her ass feel his giant cock. She begged him to make her cum while her fingers flew across her buzzing clit with a furious rhythm. He continued to slam his huge cock into her over worked ass with hard, violent thrusts driving her higher and higher. Rhonda knew she didn't have long before her orgasm would rip her apart as she urged him on.

"Fuck me , baby...Oh GOD... soon...soon ...I...UUUNNNGGGTTTHHH!"

Suddenly, Rhonda screamed out and her over heated body began to convulse with a massive orgasm. As her fingers continued to rub her rock hard clit, her asshole clamped down on Dylan's thrusting cock like a vice, gripping and pulling and milking the length of his drilling manhood. As Dylan drove into the searing heat of her ass, his big balls were bouncing off her juicing cunt hitting her throbbing clit with each powerful thrust. Her secretions were flowing down her thighs and covering both of them. He was in heaven!

"Uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh...!!" She grunted as again and again he drove into her wonderfully tight ass. He began to feel that wonderful tickling in his balls as his orgasm starts to build. Her rippling ass muscles took him over the top as his cock exploded into her asshole. Rope after rope of hot cum poured into her torrid bowels. Her squeezing ass was giving him incredible sensations all along the length of his massive tool as he fired volley after volley deep into her ass from the tip of his thrusting prick.

Rhonda could feel his hot seed filling her ass as screams of pleasure came from her mouth. She bucked and writhed against him as her famished cunt milked his balls of every drop of white hot cum. Her face was a mask of unbridled lust as he emptied his cum filled balls into her sexy ass.

Finally he stopped thrusting into her and he slumped against her back.

"Jesus!" was all he could say as he held her quivering body against him.

"I'm glad you liked it," she gasped softly as she leaned against the shelving unit trying to catch her breath.

For several minutes, both of them stood there exhausted while they tried to catch their breath, letting things return to normal. Slowly, they pulled themselves apart, cleaned themselves up and got dressed. There were no awkward moments between them. They teased and kissed each other as they cleaned up. When they were ready to go, Rhonda kissed him deeply and begged him to call her. He said, of course he would, and they carefully snuck out of the supply room.

As they headed back toward the jury room, the lobby came up on their left. They both headed into their respective bathrooms to clean up further. After 10 minutes, Dylan emerged from the men's room and after waiting a couple of minutes for Rhonda, he went back to the jury room.

As soon as he entered, a court clerk grabbed him and pushed some paperwork into his hand. A new jury member was needed on the 4th floor right away. He had to go now. Grabbing his paper work, he rushed back to the lobby. Pressing the button, he hoped that Rhonda would come out soon, but the elevator arrived and doors opened. She still was not there yet. Dylan slowly got on hoping that she would emerge before the doors closed, but as the doors slid shut that was not to be. They had not exchanged numbers yet. He could only hope that she would leave a note for him, or they would try to catch each other at the end of the day.

After sitting in a court room all day waiting to see if he would be picked, about 3 PM he was released from jury duty. He rushed upstairs to try and find Rhonda. Not seeing her, he described her to the clerk and asked if she was around. The clerk told him that she had been excused two hours earlier. She had not left her number. Distracted and dejected, Dylan left the Superior Court building and headed home. He'd had fucked one of the most exciting women he had ever met, but he didn't know how to get hold of her again. As he slid his truck into traffic, he wondered if he would ever see her again.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,106 Followers
12