Jury Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," she says from behind. I turn around and she hands me a beer. She has a glass of wine for herself. "Would you mind if I change into something more comfortable?"

"Not at all."

"Thanks. I won't be long."

I walk around the house a little, looking at pictures. I find one of her at the beach with her kids. She is wearing a plain, one piece suit that is not very flattering. I notice several other pictures where she is also dressed rather plain. "Boy, this woman needs a make over," I think to myself. "I bet she'd be a knockout with some help."

As I walk back into the family room, Linda returns. She's wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants and I wonder if she's ready for bed. As she walks into the room, I notice some movement under her shirt and wonder if she's wearing a bra. We talk for a while and I begin to realize that nothing is going to happen. She's just lonely and wants someone to talk with. When I finish my beer I try to excuse myself saying that I should get home since we have to be at court.

Her smile fades when she realizes I'm leaving. "Oh, I understand." She looks disappointed and I feel confused. One moment it seems she wants something and the next she acts as if she doesn't. "It's not too late, but I understand."

"Well, maybe one more beer."

She smiles and goes into the kitchen to get another beer and to refill her wine. This time she sits on the couch next to me as we talk.

"So, is your ex still with his young woman?"

She laughs. "No, she dumped him about a week later. Apparently he wasn't enough fun."

"You must have had fun with that."

"At first. But we still got divorced and he's been dating a lot while I'm stuck at home with the kids."

"Maybe you just need to go out more. I mean, it's not like you couldn't get a guy pretty easily."

"You think it's that easy for a woman my age to find a man?"

"Please. Put on some sexy clothes and the guys will be falling all over themselves."

"I don't do sexy very well. Don't have the body for it."

"You think guys care? Put on a push up bra, short skirt and some heels. Once you have them home and they know they will get laid, they won't care about the saggy boobs. They'll just be happy they are seeing boobs."

"Sounds like you know this from experience."

I decide to have some fun. "If you came down here in a robe and flashed some skin instead of a loose t-shirt and sweats I wouldn't want to leave. You look like you're ready for bed".

"I'm not very comfortable like that."

"Have you ever tried?"

"When I was younger and things were in their right place."

"Who are you trying to attract? Teenage boys or men? My parents have been divorced for ten years. My dad wouldn't care if your boobs are saggy. Show him some cleavage and he'll buy you drinks all night."

She stops to think about that for a while. "Maybe you're right. But I'd feel like such a slut."

"Well, I guess that depends on why you're out in the first place. Are you looking to get laid or married?"

"Holy crap. This conversation is taking an interesting turn. To be honest, it's been close to two years since I've gotten laid."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. And that was with my ex. He made a booty call one night. I'd had some wine and he dropped the kids off. We started talking and the next thing I knew we were in bed. I felt like such a fool the next day though."

"You really need to get out more."

"So, let me ask you this then. If you had the chance, what would you have me wearing right now?"

"Depends on what you want?"

She licks her lips nervously. "Say I want to get you to make a move."

"Definitely not that. A bathrobe with nothing underneath. Loose enough to show me skin or side boob action. Definitely not what you're wearing now."

I can see her thinking about that. "Ok, give me a second."

She heads upstairs. I think about following her, but decide to play this out. I begin to wonder what her plan is. She seems to be upstairs for a while and I wonder if she's coming back down. I stand up and walk around the room, looking at her collection of books. They are mostly kids books on the lower shelves. On the top shelf, I find a few romance novels. I grab one and leaf through the pages. I stop when I come to a part that is talking about an older woman seducing a younger man. I wonder if she's read this because it would give her a few ideas.

I finally hear her come back down the stairs. She is now wearing a silk robe that comes to her knees. It's tied at her waist. When she walks towards me, I see that the top is loose and I can see between her breasts. "Is this better?"

"Much."

She notices the book in my hands and blushes.

"You should read this one. I'm reading about how an older woman seduces a younger man."

"It's just a story. Besides, that woman looks nothing like me."

"You are really caught up on how you look."

"When your husband of over ten years has an affair with a much younger girl because she looks better, a woman's confidence doesn't do too well."

I just stare at her for a moment. "Well, I think you look fantastic. Besides, I've always read that sex with an older woman is much better than with someone younger."

"Yeah, I think that's an old wives tale told by old wives to make them feel better."

I realize that I will need to be aggressive, but not too aggressive. She obviously wants to have sex, but I'm going to have to push a little. I step close to her and reach out to pull on her belt. It loosens and she grabs the robe to keep it from opening.

"Let go of the robe," I tell her sternly. She hesitates for a moment before letting go. I pull the robe open and stare at her body. She is not nearly as bad as she thinks. Her boobs are maybe a large B with big aureole. They droop a little, but not as much as she claims. While her stomach isn't exactly flat, she is far from fat. Her bush could use a bit of a trim.

"I like your body."

"You're just saying that because you have to."

"Why do I have to?"

"To get laid."

"I'm pretty sure I'm getting laid anyway."

Again she licks her lips.

I push the robe off her shoulders and kiss her. She is hesitant at first till I wrap my arm around her. She only relaxes a little.

"You need to relax. Have some fun. You're going to enjoy this a lot more if you relax."

I kiss her again and this time she responds. She's is still quite tense though. I grab her ass and pull her against my crotch. Her ass is quite soft, but I ignore that. I bring one hand up to her tit and grope her till I feel her nipple start to harden. I also have a firm grip on her ass.

I push her back till she is in front of the chair. "Sit down," I instruct. She sits with her legs crossed and her arms across her chest. "Do you maturbate while you read your books?"

I remove my shirt while I wait for her answer.

"Yes."

"With your hand or do you have some toys."

"My hand."

"Show me," I order her.

"I can't. It's too embarrassing." I sigh as I think of a different tactic.

"Do you cum from touching yourself?"

"Sometimes."

"But not always."

"No."

"Did you ex make you cum when he fucks you?"

She turns bright red. "Sometimes."

"But he always came, right?"

"Yes."

I kneel down in front of her and spread her legs. Her pussy is glistening with moisture. "Did he ever do this to you?" I lean over and lick her pussy from bottom to top. She moans as I lick across her clit.

"No."

I lick her again and again, causing her to moan louder. I step away and say, "Touch yourself like you do when you read that book."

She stares at me for a while and slowly moves her hand to her pussy. With her middle finger she slowly rubs her clit.

"Come on, is that all you do? Just rub your clit a little?"

"Mostly."

"And that gets you off?" I can tell she's wondering if she made a mistake.

"No. not usually."

"So you just play with your clit and then go to sleep? Must be frustrating."

Some tears appear in her eyes, but I notice she does not stop rubbing her clit. As a matter of fact, she is now using two fingers and rubbing harder.

"Do you ever use toys or do you just rub a little?"

"I've never used a toy before."

"Not even a vibrator or anything?"

"No."

"How about a shower head? Ever use that?" I crawl just a few inches from her pussy. I can smell her musty scent and her arousal increases. She blushes when I mention the shower head. "Does the shower head get you off?" I'm being slightly vulgar on purpose. It seems to have an affect on her.

"Yes."

"I bet you take a lot of showers then."

She smiles at me as she continues to rub herself.

I move her hand and replace it with my tongue. With just the tip I press against her clit causing her to moan some more. Her flavor is a bit tart, but not too bad.

"Does that feel better than your fingers?" I ask.

"Yes," she moans.

"Better than the shower head?"

"Just different."

"But you like it."

"Uh huh." Her eyes are closed and her hips start to thrust against my tongue.

"Think I can make you cum with my tongue?"

"If you keep doing that." Her skin turns slightly pink.

"Do you want me to make you cum?"

"Please," she begs. Her hips are moving more and I notice the flush has moved down towards her pussy

I slow my movement with my tongue. "Ask me."

"Please make me cum," she says politely.

"How do you want me to get you off?"

"With your tongue," she pants. Her breathing starts to get faster and her stomach starts to flutter.

"Is that the best you can do?"

"Please make me cum with your tongue."

"I think you can do better." I slow down my licking.

"Oh please, lick me till I cum."

"Lick what?"

"Please, lick my pussy till I cum."

I increase my tongue pressure and she squeals. "You want me to lick you pussy and make you cum on my face?"

"Oh yes." Her hips start to thrust even faster.

"You want me to fuck your cunt with my tongue till you squirt all over my face."

"Yes," she screams.

"Say it."

"Oh, fuck my cunt with your tongue. I want to cum all over your face," she says. She is holding onto the arms of the chair and pushing her pussy against my face.

I push harder on her clit and she roars as an orgasm erupts from her body. Her juices flood my mouth and drip down my chin. Her head is thrown back and her knuckles are white from squeezing the chair so hard. Her hips thrash around, her ass is off the chair. She suddenly screams as all the tension goes out of her body and she slumps back to the chair.

I continue to lick till she pushes me away. I sit back and watch her. She is panting and I can almost see her heart thumping in her chest. My cock is rock hard and pressing against the front of my pants. She is still sitting with her legs spread wide and I watch as a small river of fluid runs out of her pussy.

I unbuckle my belt and unbutton my pants. Her head is still back and her eyes are closed. I push my pants and underwear down and step out of them.

"Still looking to get laid?" I ask her.

Slowly she lifts her head and looks at me. Her eyes go lower till she gets to my cock and they go wide. My hard, eight inch cock sticks out from my body. It's not the length though that has her wide eyed. It's the girth. I am holding it in my right hand and can't close my fingers around it. As a matter of fact, I barely have half of it between my fingers.

She continues to stare at me, her legs still spread apart. "Come here," I tell her. She slowly rises and walk over to me. I look around the room and decide the coffee table would be a good place. "Turn around and bend over. Put your hands on the coffee table and spread your legs."

She licks her lips nervously, but obeys me. "Look at me." She starts to turn around so I tell her, "keep you hands on the table and look at me over your shoulder."

Again she obeys. I step behind her and roughly rub her pussy. "Reach between your legs and spread your pussy open for me." She uses both hands to pull her lips apart. "Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me."

I slap her as and she squeals. "Is that really the best you can do?" I realize I'm pushing the line now, but I don't care anymore.

"Fuck my pussy with your big fat cock."

"That's much better." I step forward and aim for her wet pussy. I figure she's going to be pretty tight, not having had sex in a while, but I am surprised when I slide into her and she is so wet. I push forward some more till a quarter of my cock is inside of her. "I'd recommend holding the table again. You said you wanted to get laid and I'm ready to oblige."

I continue to push into her and I feel her brace against the table. Once I'm completely buried inside of her, I grab her hips and start to thrust. I start slowly but build up quite a bit of speed quickly. As I thrust, I pull her back against me. Soon the room is echoing our slapping noises and her grunts.

"You like this?"

"Oh yes. I like it a lot."

"Are you going to cum again?"

"Yes."

I slap her ass rather roughly and she grunts. I slap her other cheek and she grunts again.

"You like getting fucked, don't you."

"Yes," she screams.

"You like having a big fat cock shoved up your cunt."

"Yes."

"You want me to cum in your pussy?"

"Uh huh," she grunts.

"You want to feel my hot cream splashing against the walls of you cunt?"

"Yes."

I slap her ass hard. "Say it."

"Oh fuck, fill my cunt with your cream. I want to feel your hot seed pouring into my pussy."

"Good girl." I reach forward and grab a handful of hair and pull her head back. "Did your ex ever fuck you like this?"

"No."

"Did you want him to?"

"I never thought about it."

"But you like it now, don't you."

"Yes," she groans.

I pull her hair harder. I can feel my orgasm fast approaching. "I'm going to fuck your cunt and cum all over it. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No. Do it. Fuck my pussy. Fill it with cum. Oh fuck. Keep fucking me," she wails. "Don't stop."

"Good, because here it comes." I thrust harder, slamming my hips into her ass. "Oh fuck," I roar as the first jet of cum shoot out of my cock. I yank on her hair as the next jet fills her. She screams and I feel her pussy contract around my cock. I thrust again, shooting another load against her pussy. I can feel the heat of my cum as it fills her up.

My orgasm finally passes but I give her one more sloppy thrust before I pull out of her. She drops to her knees, her upper body on the table. I take a seat behind her and watch as my cum slowly drips from her pussy.

"Come over here I order."

She slowly turns around and crawls over to me. Her tits sway beneath her. Her face and hair are a mess. She is coated with sweat.

"Was that what you needed?"

"Yes," she says meekly.

"You liked getting fucked like that." I continue to play the game with her.

"Yes."

"You want some more of that, don't you?"

"Yes," she says with a smile.

"You like being a little slut."

Her smile slips away and I realize that I've gone too far. "Yes," she says, surprising me.

I smile back at her. She looks like she's about to fall asleep. I look around the room. "You may need to clean up a little before your kids get home."

She looks at the chair and the floor. "I'll take care of it."

I stand up and help her to her feet. Her legs are still a bit weak so I help her to her room. She has a nice big bed and I help her over to it. She sits on the edge and falls back onto the bed. I shake my head and pull the blanket back, then help her beneath the covers.

"Maybe next time your kids are away, we can continue."

"I'd like that," she says sleepily.

I kiss her on the forehead and make my way downstairs. I head home, shower and get into my own bed.

The next morning I arrive at the courthouse about thirty minutes early. "Good morning, Mark."

I turn towards the voice to see Linda approaching. She's dressed a bit nicer than usual. "Hey yourself. How'd you sleep?"

"Best night of sleep I've had in years. And you?"

"Like a baby."

"Thanks for putting me to bed. A little too much wine and all that fun must have been too much for me."

"I'm glad you had a good time."

"I did. Maybe we can do it again sometime. I tried to call you this morning to tell you, but I don't have your number."

I reach into my pocket and pull out a card. "That's my personal phone, so just call anytime."

"Thanks." We walk into the courthouse and get through security. "You're not going to say anything to anyone, are you?"

"Why would I do that?"

"Sorry. Guess I'm being a little paranoid."

"You're secret is safe with me."

"Thank you." She sounds relieved. When we get out of the eleveator, Jim, sees us and walks over.

"Good morning," he says cheerfully.

"Good morning to you too," Linda replies.

"Hm, something is different about you?" Jim checks Linda out as we walk to the juror's room. "You got laid last night. Good for you."

Linda blushes and tries to speak. "Now that you mention it, Jim, she is looking a bit more relaxed. Hope you had a good time."

Linda stammers a bit and when Jim turns to her I mouth "Relax and go with it."

"I can't believe you can tell that."

"Good for you. You looked like you could really use a good night."

"Thanks, I guess."

We all take our seats and then discuss why we think we have to be back here. Not too long after we are called into the courtroom. Once everyone settles down the judge turns to us.

"Ladies and gentleman of the jury. I want to personally thank you for your service this week. What you have done is a great service to this courtroom. You have reached your verdict and now it is time for sentencing. The reason I have called you back this morning is that sometimes at this phase we need you to listen to testimony to determine the proper sentence. I am sorry to tell you that you will not be needed today and that your service is officially over. I am sorry if I have wasted your time, but it was necessary. You will be paid for a full day of service, however, and I hope that in some small way makes things better. You are welcome to stay around for the sentencing if you are interested, but as I have said, your service is now complete. You may hand the bailiff your badge and notebook. From this point on, you are now free to discuss this case with whoever you desire. All restrictions are over. Once again, thank you for your service this week. You are dismissed."

We all stand and make our way out of the jury box, hand over out badges and exit the courtroom.

"Are you going to stick around?" Linda asks me.

"I don't think so."

"Oh, come on. It should be interesting," Jim says.

"Yeah, stay," Linda adds.

A few of the other jurors decide to stay. Since I have nothing else going on I decide to join them.

"Sure, why not."

We all enter the courtroom through the side door and quietly take our seats. Once I hear what is being said, I'm glad I decided to stick around. It turns out this guy has been doing this type of thing for over twenty years. He's already been in jail twice and he is currently in jail for other crimes he committed around the same time as our the crime we just heard. I just shake my head as they discuss his history. He winds up getting twelve years in jail.

Most of the other jurors decide to leave, but there are still five of us left. Once everything is wrapped up, the prosecutor comes over to talk with us. She walks over and looks at me.

"I want to thank you for your advice about the shower. It really helped.

I'm a bit embarrassed. "You're welcome."

"I had hurt it this past weekend doing yard work and was feeling really bad yesterday."

"I'm glad you're feeling better."

"Thanks."

"Well, you two should talk more. He's a landscaper, so maybe he can help you out there," Jim tells her.