Jury Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers

"Move the pillow," I command.

"Deal the cards."

I raise my eyebrow to her. "It's your turn."

She shuffles the cards and deals. I have crap and wind up losing the hand, so I remove my pants. I'm already hard and she looks impressed with the lump in my underwear. I catch her licking her lips.

I deal the next hand and she doesn't look all that thrilled.

I smile as I pull the last card I need. "Gin."

"Fuck."

"The pillow please." I hold my hand out and she hands it over. Instead of covering up, she leans back, showing off her body and the treasure between her legs.

She has a really nice body and I find myself getting even harder.

"What now?"

"Deal the cards. You still have clothing."

"And if I win?"

"I do one thing that you want."

I hand her the cards. "You're deal."

I win the next hand quickly. "How do you keep doing that?"

"You dealt that one."

"What's your command?"

"Kiss me."

She looks surprised. "That's it?"

"Yup."

She sexily crawls over to me, pauses just in front of my face, then kisses me. Her lips are soft and her breath is warm. I put one hand behind her head to hold her in place. Her tongue snakes into my mouth before she pulls away.

"You're deal."

"If you want to see what I have in my pants, just ask."

"Deal."

I win the next hand as well.

"This is ridiculous. Are you sure you're not cheating?"

"I have extra cards in my shorts."

"Ha ha. What's your command?"

"You have to sit the entire next hand with your legs spread wide."

There is a quick intake of breath and her eyes go wide. After a few moments she does exactly what I ask. I'm impressed with how wide her legs go. Her pussy looks fantastic and I notice it is slightly wet.

"My deal," she says. Her voice is a bit husky. I win again. "This deck is marked, isn't it."

"They are you're cards."

"Fuck you," she says.

"Not yet."

She looks a little shocked, but I also notice her nipples hard again. "So, what would you like this time."

"Any limits?"

She looks at me for a bit and gets a devilish grin on her face. "No limits. Just nothing dangerous."

"You're naked, spread eagle in front of a guy that wants to jump you. How much more dangerous can it get?"

"I can think of a few things."

"I bet you can too. I want you to play with your pussy for a full minute."

She smiles at me but immediately starts to play with herself. She watches me the whole time. The longer she goes the wetter she gets till she is moaning slightly. I never did keep track of the time and she doesn't seem to care.

"I guess that's long enough," I tell her. I realize that I'm breathing hard. Then she does something I'll never forget. She takes two fingers and slowly inserts them into her pussy. I watch wide eyed as they sink into her wet pussy. She strokes them in and out a couple of times and then slowly pulls them out. I can't take my eyes off of her pussy.

She then slowly crawls over to me and puts her fingers to my mouth. I stick my tongue out and lick her nectar from her fingers. She then kisses me and goes back to her seat.

"You're deal." It takes me a moment to get moving again. I have to adjust my seat as my cock is as hard as diamonds. I notice she is looking at my crotch with lust in her eyes.

I manage to get the cards shuffled and deal. "Yes," Joy shouts as she finally wins a hand. "Strip."

I grin at her, stand up and slowly pull my underwear off. Then I grab the pillow and cover myself up.

"Hey, that's not fair."

"Sure it is. You did it."

"Damn." She grabs the cards and deals again. I win again and I can see she is getting frustrated.

"Come over here and I want you to blow me for one minute."

"Oh, you think you can last that long?" She has a fire in her eyes as she crawls over to me. She's probably right. I may not last a minute.

Her mouth is hot as it engulfs my cock. She has some difficulty at first but soon has me inside. She gets right into it and I really doubt I'm going to last the full minute. She arches her back sexily and reaches between her legs. I realize that I can see a reflection in the glass door of her bookcase and watch as she rubs her pussy.

As I watch her fingers disappear inside of her, she lets out a long, slow moan that send vibrations down my cock.

"I'm not going to make it if you keep that up."

She doesn't slow down and moans again.

"Fuck Joy, I'm going to cum down that pretty throat of yours."

I thrust my hips forward as she moans again and I'm to the point of no turning back. I continue to watch her play with her pussy and I notice her hips moving. She slowly goes down again, moaning and licking my cock.

"Oh fuck," I groan and I feel my cock expand and then explode. Cum rockets into her mouth. It's a huge load and she can't swallow fast enough so it starts to leak out of her mouth.

She still has her fingers buried in her pussy and I can tell she really wants to cum to. Once my orgasm is done, I have to sit back. She wipes the bit that has escaped and licks her fingers clean. I notice she is still rubbing her pussy and looking at me with desire.

Without a word, I push her onto her back and replace her fingers with my tongue. In less than thirty seconds she is screaming as an orgasm blasts through her body. We both take some time to catch our breath.

"Wow, that was amazing," I tell her.

"Agreed."

I stand up and hold my hand to her. "Show me to your bed."

She raises an eyebrow and says, "What makes you think I want to do that?" She takes my hand and I pull her to her feet.

"Because we're not done yet."

"I feel pretty good. I'm not sure I need anything else."

I pull her close to me and playfully swat her ass. Her skin is quite warm. I lean down and whisper I her ear, "I plan on making you feel a lot more than pretty good. And I'm pretty sure that tight little pussy of yours wants more than thirty seconds of my tongue."

She bites her lower lip and looks up at me.

"Now, where's this bed I was asking about. Or would you rather just bend over the couch?"

She looks between us and see my cock starting to rise. Her breathing quickens and her chest flushes.

She turns away and walks towards the steps, pulling me along with her. At the top of the steps I grab her and push her against the wall. There is a little fright on her face, but I only kiss her, pushing her against the wall.

Joy wraps her arms around my neck and I lift her up. I'm ready to go and lower her so that the head of my cock is pushing against her pussy. My hands support her ass and I hold her in that position.

"Where's your room?"

She bites my shoulder and I push gently against her pussy. She points down the hall and I go to the door she has pointed out. I walk slowly, bouncing her on my dick. Her fingernails dig into my back. I push open the door with my foot and walk towards the bed. Thankfully she is not very heavy, otherwise I'd never be able to lower her gently or maintain my contact with her pussy.

"Are you ready?"

"Please, I want you inside of me, now."

I thrust into her and she squeals. Her pussy is soaking wet and I have no problem sliding into her. She is quite tight and hot. I fuck her hard through one orgasm. She screams and thrashes around as I plunge my cock into her. After last night with Linda and the blowjob Joy gave me, I know I will be able to last a while.

A second orgasm races through Joys body. Her hips thrash as the flow of her orgasm courses through her body. My cock is still buried in her pussy, but I hold still while she recovers. I trace the little tattoo above her pussy. When I look back at her face, she is smiling at me.

"Are you ready for more?"

"I think I can handle it."

"Hands and knees." I pull out of her and my cock is glistening with her juices. She crawls to the middle of the bed, lowers her head and lifts her ass.

"Come and get me."

I don't need to be told twice. I crawl onto the bed between her legs and line my cock up with her pussy. She moans as my cock slides between her moist lips.

"Oh fuck, that feels good."

Once I'm inside of her, I grab her hips and begin to pound away at her pussy. She grunts and groans as my hips smack against her thighs. I reach forward with both hands and grab her shoulders. As I thrust, I pull back on her.

"Come on. Fuck me. Fuck me harder."

I slap her ass pretty hard which makes her squeal. I feel her hand start to squeeze my balls. She squeezes a bit too hard and I have to spank her again. She lets go of me and starts to play with her clit.

"Give it to me. I want to feel your cum in my pussy. Come on. Do it. Fill me up with your seed."

Her dirty talk is starting to have a pleasant affect and I feel my ball start to tighten a bit.

"You like my cock? Does it make you feel good?"

"Yeah. I like it. It's stretching me out real good."

I rub each cheek of her ass and then spank her again.

"You like getting your ass slapped?"

"Uh huh."

"Does it make your pussy tingle?"

"It does. I'm getting close. I want to feel you cum with me."

She starts to move her hips and I feel her body begin to coil. She begins to grunt and moan. Her fingers are playing with her clit. She begins to tighten around my cock and the sensation is like a shock through my cock.

"Come on. I'm right there. Fuck me. Come on, fuck me," she screams.

I grab her hips and pull her back to me as I thrust. The dam finally bursts and I begin to fill her pussy with cum. At the same time, a massive wave explodes in Joy as her orgasm is released. I thrust wildly as I cum and Joy seems to have lost control of her body as she slumps to the bed. When she falls over my cock slips out of her and my last two shots land on her back.

She rolls onto her side and pulls her knees to her chest. Several aftershocks rack her body and she seems dazed.

I'm exhausted but gather my strength to go into the bathroom, looking for a towel. The place is a mess with clothes hanging on everything, makeup all over the counter and random things thrown here and there. I find a towel and go back into the bedroom. Her eyes are still closed, but I don't think she's sleeping.

I wipe my mess from her back and toss the towel into a corner. I was pretty focused on Joy when I first came into her room and I didn't notice the mess. There are piles of clothing all over. Her ironing board is in the middle of the room with the iron standing on end. Her closet is open and I see several of her dress suits hanging up. There isn't much variety in style and even the colors aren't that different.

"You'll have to excuse the mess. I haven't had much company in a while and I guess I let things get out of hand."

She's rolled over and is looking at me. She holds her hand out to me and I move next to her. She slides closer to me and rests her head on my shoulder. We sit like that for quite a while, not talking.

She finally speaks up. "Thanks for coming with me. I hope you don't have to leave anytime soon."

"Even if I wanted to, I couldn't."

She looks at me oddly. "Oh, that's right, I drove. I guess your my prisoner."

"Well, if that's your idea of torture, I have no reason to leave."

"Can I be honest with you about something?"

"Sure."

"This isn't exactly what I expected to happen today. I figured we'd hang out and go on a proper date before you were allowed into my bedroom. My friend told me to go for it though."

"The dark skinned one?"

"Yeah. She's been trying to get me to go out and have fun, but it's been hard."

"Well, I'm glad you took her advice."

"I know this is probably not the right time, but I need to do this now."

"Ok," I say curiously.

"I'm not looking for a relationship. I think you're a pretty nice guy and you are really good in bed. I'd like to keep seeing you, but not as boyfriend girlfriend."

"You mean the occasional booty call?"

"That sounds so bad. I'd like to go on dates, but I don't want anything serious. I'm starting to get my career going and I want to concentrate on that. But I really would like to see you some more."

"That's fine, but you can't expect me to sit around waiting for your call."

"I wouldn't expect that anyway."

"I'm ok with this."

"Maybe at some point I'll want more. Just not now."

She snuggles tighter to me. I like her. She's got a nice personality, she's smart and and very sexy. I can definitely imagine her in one of those little black dresses, driving all the guys crazy.

We lay quietly in bed till I hear her stomach start to growl. "I guess you heard that."

"I think your neighbor heard that."

"You like pizza?"

"Of course."

"I usually get pepperoni on mine. Is that ok with you?"

"Sure."

She heads out of the room completely naked. She really does have a nice body. When she comes back I admire her firm breasts and mostly flat stomach.

"It should be here in about half an hour." She gets back into bed and rests her head on my shoulder. When the doorbell rings, she hops out of bed, grabs a small robe that barely covers her ass and heads downstairs.

"I hope that delivery person doesn't expect much of a tip." I look for my pants so that I can watch the exchange, but realize that my clothes are still downstairs. So, naked, I head to the stairs.

"I'm sorry about that. It took me a moment to find my wallet," I hear her tell th e delivery guy.

"Uh, th-th-that's ok," I hear a squeaky male voice say.

"How much is it?" Joy asks.

"Uh, uh, fourteen, uh thirty six."

"Here you go, keep the change."

"Th-th-thank you," he stutters. I hear the door shut and Joy chuckles to herself.

She comes over to the bottom of the steps. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Not as much as he did it seems. You seem to be a bit exposed." I point out the fact one of her breasts is pretty much uncovered

"So I am," she says looking down. "I wonder how that happened."

I go down the stairs and as I walk past her caress the exposed breast. "Poor guy is going to have to run home to jerk off before he can work again."

"He was probably eighteen."

"I bet the next time you order pizza you won't have to wait long."

"I have never done anything like that. I've always thought about it though."

I pull my pants on and we go into the kitchen. She clears some space on her kitchen table and puts the pizza down. "I should probably think about cleaning a little bit."

"That would be a good idea. How will I ever be able to throw you over the table if I'm afraid to knock your files over?"

She looks at me with an arched eyebrow but doesn't say anything.

"Would you like another beer?" I ask her.

"No, not right now. I'll have some water."

I grab a beer for myself while she gets a glass. I notice the light for the filter on her cooler is red.

"When was the last time you changed this filter?"

"I don't know. I haven't given it much thought." She looks around the kitchen and looks really sad. "I've let things get away from me, haven't I?"

I don't respond and just watch her.

"I'm not always like this. Things just got bad after my fiancée broke up with me. It was just so weird how he suddenly changed."

"You want to talk about it?"

She looks at me sharply. "I'm not sure talking about my breakup with the guy I just slept with is going to be very therapeutic."

"Can it hurt?"

"I don't even talk about it to my friends." I hand Joy a slice of pizza and take one for myself.

"Look at it this way. If, after you talk to me, you want me to leave, I'll call a cab and we never have to see each other again. If not, then you have a shoulder to cry on and maybe you can start putting your life back together."

"My life is just fine," she says angrily. I just sit there and eat my pizza while she glares at me. I'm going to wait for her to make the next move, whether it is to talk or send me on my way. I can see her getting angrier the longer I look at her.

She grabs her plate and leaves the room, but I refuse to move. I don't know why. It's not like I'm really invested in this girl. There's just something about her that I really like. Plus, I get the feeling that given time, the sex is going to become amazing.

After about twenty minutes she comes back into the kitchen. I'm pleased to see she hasn't changed out of her robe, although it is tied tighter.

"You're just going to sit there?"

"Yup."

"Why?"

"Don't know."

"You got what you wanted."

"I'd say you got what you wanted."

She starts to argue but has trouble forming her words. She takes a deep breath and finally composes herself. "You think you're so cool," she starts out softly. "Sitting there, pretending to be calm. Do you have any idea what it's like to really love someone? Probably not. I bet you haven't had a relationship that's lasted long enough for you to walk to your car."

I don't bother responding. I can see that whatever I say is just going to piss her off more.

She puts her plate on the counter and takes another deep breath. "Why can't you just leave?"

"My car is still at the courthouse."

That seems to take the wind out of her sail. I look around the kitchen, ignoring her stare. That's when I notice that the room is pretty bare. Nothing is hung on the walls. The paint is builder's white. I look through the door and see the same thing in the living room and dining room. As a matter of fact, there are still boxes piled up along the wall in the dining room.

"You just moved in together." Her eyes go wide. "Built this house together?"

She slowly nods her head.

"You were supposed to get married this spring you told me. Did he ever move in with you?"

Tears start to form and I can see her internal fight. "No," she says quietly. All of the anger has left her. "He moved out of our apartment less than a week before we moved in here."

"No explanation?"

She chuckles and shakes her head. "He decided he wasn't ready for the responsibility."

"And he moved home with his parents?"

"Yup. Loaded up his truck with whatever he could and drove away. He won't even speak to me."

"Have you gone to him?"

"Twice. His mom says all he does all day is sit around the house like he's lost. He barely talks to anyone."

"Did he have a bad experience?"

"I don't know. He won't talk. No therapy, nothing."

"You still love him?"

She looks at me and a tear runs down her cheek. "Maybe. We were together for six years. The day he proposed was the happiest day of my life. The day he left was the worst."

"Why don't you try a third time?"

Her head tilts to the side and she smiles. "The guy I just met and brought home wants me to go talk to my ex-fiancee. That just doesn't make sense."

"You want an explanation. Go get one."

She takes her plate and starts to eat. Her eyes never leave mine. When she finishes her slice she takes another. I'm getting a little freaked, but maintain my eye contact. I concentrate on my breathing like I've been trained and feel myself relax. Nothing else matters. I eat my pizza in silence.

Joy is wound extremely tight by now, but I don't let her affect me. I try to give a relaxed vibe while she continues to watch me. She finishes her pizza and pushes the plate away. She finally smiles. "I would hate to have to question you as a witness for the defense. How do you maintain such a calm facade?"

"Tai chi breathing exercise. Does this mean you're done being angry?"

"No."

"Should I call a cab?"

"I'd kind of like it if you didn't."

"Do you want to take that robe off for me?"

She undoes the belt and the robes slips open. She shrugs her shoulders and the robe falls to the floor.

"Come over here," I command. I see the inside of her thigh is moist as she walks over. "Undo my pants and take them off." She slowly leans over, maintaining eye contact, and unsnaps my pants. I lift my ass as she slides them off of me. "Now kiss me."

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers