Jury Duty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole grabbed my head and pulled me in for a kiss. I lingered for a moment, tugging at her lower lip with my teeth. I slowly began to kiss my way down her body again, down her neck and to her breasts. I paused to lick and suck at each nipple until they were hard. I continued my way down past her belly button and to the soft hairs of her pussy. I settled myself between her legs and touched her with my left hand, caressing her pussy lips and spreading them for better access. I gave her a tentative lick, causing her to gasp and buck her hips. I kissed and licked around her pussy and began to work my way up towards her clitoris. I found it, the hardened nub, and began to run my tongue along it, using my fingers to keep her pussy hairs out of the way.

I was focused on what I was doing, so much so that I was only dimly aware of what Nicole was doing beneath me. I could sense her moaning and thrashing about. Her legs brushed up against the side of my head. I felt her place a hand in my hair and begin to try to push me deeper into her. I placed my tongue flat against her clitoris and licked it harder. I took my right hand and slid a finger inside her dripping pussy.

"Ohhh," she cried, "Don't stop what you're doing... don't stop..." I felt her begin to shake. "I'm gonna cum," she whispered... "Right there... right there... AHH!" She suddenly shouted and bucked her hips so hard I was afraid I'd hurt her. It turned out to just be the beginning of her orgasm. She bucked her hips again and again while I tried valiantly to keep doing what I was doing to her. She gasped for air and bucked her hips twice more, and then was still.

"Oh my God..." Nicole mumbled, "Oh my God... that was amazing." She reached down and pulled me away from her pussy. I settled down beside her on the twin bed and she turned to me and kissed me, tasting herself on my lips. "Mmm..." Nicole mumbled dreamily.

I felt her fingers begin to undo the buttons on my shirt. "My turn," she said with a smile. I helped her pull my shirt off. She grabbed my belt and slid it off me, then undid my pants and started to pull them off. I obviously wasn't going to get the slow, sensual treatment. The pants came off followed by my underclothes, and I was naked on her bed. Nicole kneeled beside me and whipped her long brown hair around and out of the way. She took hold of my 7 inch cock and began stroking it. It looked bigger in her small hands. I started thinking that maybe women had smaller hands for just this reason, so that dicks would look bigger in their hands. I had to hold back laughter.

Nicole leaned down and gave the head a little lick. My hips jerked involuntarily. Nicole caught my eye and grinned. She stopped her stroking and replaced her hand with her mouth. I felt my eyes roll back into my head at the feel of Nicole's mouth on my penis. I was dimly aware of her head bobbing up and down. All I could focus on was the pleasure she was giving me. She gave a long lick to the sensitive underside and my hips jerked again. I felt her grab me with her hand again and continue to lick the underside of my cock. I could feel my orgasm rushing to the forefront. "I'm gonna cum," I mumbled. Nicole resumed stroking my cock as fast as she could go. It was slick with her saliva, which added to the pleasure. I started to move my hips in unison with her stroking. The first glob of cum shot out of me and into the air, landing on my belly. Nicole continued to stroke me through my orgasm. When it was over my dick and her hand were covered in thick white cum.

"Wow, you came so much," Nicole said, looking down at the mess.

"Thanks, I make it myself," I said, and we laughed. Nicole leaned over and kissed me, and I got a taste of myself on her lips.

"I think we need to clean up," Nicole said. I got up gingerly, trying to make sure I didn't drip any cum on the way to the bathroom. Nicole turned the shower on and we jumped in and set about cleaning ourselves up. I took copious amounts of soap and started trying to get the cum out of my pubic hairs.

"Here," Nicole said, and she detached the shower head from the wall and aimed it directly at my groin. I'm not sure it really helped me clean up, but the feel of the water beating against my cock caused me to grow hard again.

I got all of the clumps of cum off of me, and I thanked Nicole for her help. "Oh, it looks like you were enjoying it enough," Nicole said, staring at my hard-on.

"Let's see how you like it, then," I said, and I pinned Nicole against the wall with my body and aimed the shower head directly at her pussy.

Nicole gasped and closed her eyes as the spray hit her. "This has been my nighttime companion for the last few months," Nicole said. She shifted her position and gasped again. I felt her hand grab me by the wrist and pull it closer to her pussy. I felt her other hand reach for my cock and begin stroking. I took her nearest breast into my mouth and began suckling at the nipple.

We stayed like that for a while. I let Nicole guide my hand to concentrate the shower head where she needed it to go. I felt her other hand stroke and explore my cock. I enjoyed the feel of our naked, wet bodies pressed against each other.

As Nicole's arousal grew she began to rock her hips. She took a firmer hold of my cock. "Oh my god..." Nicole moaned. "This feels so good... I feel..." Whatever she was going to say got lost in her pleasure. I felt her knees start to give way and I pressed her up against the wall just to keep her upright. She gasped and moaned and bucked her hips as her orgasm tore through her. It went on and on. Finally she pulled my hand with the shower head away, and I dropped it into the tub and put both of my arms around her. She buried her head in my neck, still trying to catch her breath. "Oh my God," Nicole said, "That was so hot, you helping me. I never came that hard on my own. Thank you."

"My pleasure," I said.

Nicole grinned at me. "Speaking of pleasure," she said, looking down at my erection, "I think I have some unfinished business." She reached over and soaped up her hands. She grabbed my cock and began stroking me hard, her hand practically a blur, the soap acting as lubrication.

I grunted and reached out to the wall to steady myself. Between the recent orgasm I had and the stimulation I was now getting, my dick went partially numb. I could still feel my orgasm building, intense and urgent. I grunted and began bucking my hips, and shot my second load into the tub, barely missing Nicole's legs. I leaned more heavily against the wall, barely managing to stay upright myself. "Wow," I said, "Thanks."

"My pleasure," Nicole said with a smile. She replaced the shower head and kissed me under the water. We were starting to prune so we got out and dried ourselves off. Nicole took a moment to listen for her roommate before we went back to her room. "It's still early for her," Nicole said. "Hey kitty," she added, reaching up to her cat, who I just noticed for the first time sitting on top of the dresser and watching us with an air of detachment. Nicole scratched it on the side of its neck, and the cat managed to maintain its air of indifference.

We dressed quietly, me back into my work clothes, and Nicole into a pair of shorts and a tank top. "Umm..." Nicole said.

"I should go," I said.

Nicole nodded. "I wish you could stay," she said.

"I wish I could too," I said, "But there would be too much 'splaining to do afterward."

"Next Friday, definitely," Nicole said.

"Are you free tomorrow?" I asked.

"I'm not," Nicole said, "I've got a family thing all day."

"Oh, okay," I said.

"I'll call you tomorrow night," Nicole said, "When I get back."

"Okay," I said.

"I really had a great time tonight," Nicole said, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," I said, and then we kissed, passionately.

Nicole broke the kiss. "Okay, go! Before I change my mind," she said.

"Okay, goodbye," I said.

"Goodbye," Nicole said.

Like I said, I'll keep writing these stories as long as I keep getting positive feedback. Let me know if I should keep going!

12