Jus Primae Noctis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers

She had talked with her handmaid about that. She was told he had taken part in a crusade, a war in the east. He had fought, but between one battle and the next he looked around, had learned the local language, knew some woman, even biblically... and learned how they saw love and sex. And how they did it. And he had never forgotten anything. The army men, the visits in the house of the future brides, were a show: it had to look like a "corvée", a duty for the girls and the families. That way, the reputation of the girls was saved: they had to do it, poor lasses... But no girls would have refused that "duty"...

Yes, sure, the handmaid too had willingly answered to "that duty". The lord had duly possessed her too. Just once, then she belonged only to HER husband. But she remembered that "once". And she always talked about him with a smile...

"Sometimes I wonder, whether this 'jus primae noctis' is YOUR right or THEIR righ", she sighed.

'Their' right? A right of the peasant girls? To have him as their first male?

"It's a good question." the lord answered.

Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers
12