Just A Back Rub? Ch. 3

Story Info
Mom gets a new underwear wardrobe.
982 words
4.36
427.8k
46
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So mom, how's your morning been?" I asked as I descended down the stairs. "Well, not that great since I haven't had your cock to stuff my pussy." she laughs out. She stood up as I walked over to her. I walked over to her and slowly sneaked my hand down into her pants. I felt the cotton panties she normally wears. Blue today. I asked her, "Where's the rest of the lingerie that you had? You had that black thong on last night." She moaned and said, "Well since I haven't been getting any I threw them all out except for this pair, just to feel sexy everynow and then."

I started fingering her and as she started humping into my hand, she put her hands on my shoulders to steady herself. I stopped suddenly, and she gave me a very sad look. I told her, "Get your purse. We're going shopping for you." She gave me an odd look but complied to my commands. We got into my 85 blazer and drove for about an hour out of town. I pulled my truck into a strip mall and stopped in front of a lingerie store. I got out and walked into the store with mom hot on my heels, quietly following me.

As we entered a good looking blonde haired lady approached us and said, "Hi, welcome to our store, is there anything I can help you with?" I looked at mom then back at the lady, "Well, I thought we'd wonder around and look, my bosses wife is looking for something that will help with...eh..." She finished my sentence, "communication in the marriage, sir?" I laughed, "You got it right. Communication problems." "Well if you need anything, I'll be at the desk." The lady said before walking briskly to her desk.

We wondered around and we picked out things for mom we both liked. I gave my choices to her and let her go to the changing room to try the things on. I walked back there to the changing room and casually opened the door and slipped in. All she was wearing was black silk stockings supported by a black garter belt. Covering her southern womanly charms was a black silk crotchless g-string, and the only piece of fabric covering her breasts was a half-cup black silk bra.

I walked over to her as she asked, "Well my baby boy, How do you like this view of your slut mother?" All I did was start kissing her and tonguing her mouth. I then moved down, planting gentle kisses on her neck, her upper chest, and on each breast before sucking on each nipple. I then continued down kissing my way down her stomach, to her crotch. I kissed each thigh as she caressed her own breasts. I kissed her pussy lips and bit down softly on her clit as her juices were running into my mouth. I pushed my tongue up into her fuckhole and she grabbed my head and pushed my tongue even deeper. I knew she was enjoying my attention to her pussy by the Oooh's and the ohmygod's comming from her lips.

I stood up and mom noticed the obvious bulge in my jeans. She dropped to her knees in front of me and simply said, "time to repay to favor." She opened her mouth and leaned forward taking her sons dick into her maternal mouth. I grabbed the sides of her head and started humping my hips as she deep throated me, treating her mouth as if it were her pussy. After a few minutes of this, I was damn near cumming into my dear mother's mouth so I pulled out of her hot, wet succulent mouth.

I then backed up and sat down in the only chair in the small room, with my cock standing straight up in the air. I grabbed my mom's hand and led her over to straddle my cock. Her wet, hot pussy was inches away from my pulsating dick. I looked up at my mother, her chest heaving, her cunt wet, dripping her juices, and asked her, "What do you want?" She looked at me and moaned, "I want this cock in me, feeling it stuff and stretch my pussy again, to ride it until it shoots it's milky white treasure deep in my womb." I grabbed her ass and pull her down as I say, "Well ain't nothing here stopping you!" As she slowly started sliding down my pole, her eyes went wide with pleasure, and her mouth open in a silent scream as she slipped down on the last few inches, down to where her thighs met mine.

She ran her fingers through my hair as she moaned, "Oh god Jay, I finally have you in me again! To feel my son's cock in me deeep again...oooooh yes." I started sucking on her nipples as she started to ride me. Slowly at first, but then faster, and faster, her huge jugs couldn't keep still long enough to suck on. So I grabbed her ass and shoved a finger up her ass. She started to cum. " OH MY GOD JAY FUCK YES OHHH GOD THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!! FINGER MY ASS YOU MOTHERFUCKER!! OH GOD FUCK YOUR MOTHER!! CUM IN ME JAY!! SHOOT YOUR HOT SPERM LOAD IN ME!! KNOCK YOUR MOTHER UP!!"

I came, shooting my load into my mother, as we both sat in that chair, sweating and cumming, enjoying the afterglow of our noisy fuck. We both got dressed in our clothes again. We walked out into the main part of the store and there was the assistant lady, sprawled out on the counter, just finished masturbating herself to our fucking. We all laughed and me and mom paid for our packages, and left the store, for more fun at home.