Just a Backrub? Ch. 4

Story Info
Mom gets more in her new lingerie.
1.4k words
4.41
381.5k
38
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked in on my mother the morning after our little shopping spree. She had just taken her morning bath, which I was unhappy that I missed. She was just sliding one of her newest panties on, a purple silk sheer g-string. Now all she was in was a matching purple bra, the g-string, a garter belt, and stockings. Did she ever look hot. I stood in the doorway taking in the view, and she looked up and asked, "So sweetie, how was your night without me?" I looked at my mother, hot in her new apparel.

"It wasn't the same, not getting to stretch your cunt again." I simply replied. She walked over to me and massaged the large bulge in my boxers. "Well then, we're just going to have to do something about this, aren't we?" I looked at her and said, "You bet your ass we are." I pushed her to her knees, and she opened up my boxers, exposing my hard cock. She took it into her fist and started to jack it off while looking at me. I looked down at the person who gave birth to me, 18 years before I had emerged from between this woman's legs. She opened her mouth and took my hard dick into it. She bulged out her cheeks with it, obviously enjoying the blowjob she was giving me. She moaned into my cock as she ran her tongue up and down the length of it, savoring it as though she wouldn't get anymore of it. She bobbed her head on it, making those luscious big tits of hers bounce.

I reached down and unclasped the bra from the front, and let her tits fall free. She moaned and groaned into my cock as I took one of her nipples, the huge brown nub, solid as a rock, in between my fingers. I was so close to cumming by then. I grabbed the sides of my mothers head and started to fuck her mouth. "Oh shit mom!! Damn...I'm gonna cum in your mouth!!! Shit....drink my cum you little slut!! OOOHH SHIITT!!!!!!" I yelled as I came. She opened her mouth as my cum started to over flow and letting it drip onto her tits. I pulled my spent cock out of my dear mothers mouth and she gargled my cum. Somewhat disgusting, but also very much a turn on. She licked her fingers as she pulled them out of her hot wet cunt. I looked down to see her little panties dripping. I pulled my mom up to standing, and led her over to the bed. She sat down and licked the last of my cum from my cock and balls. I went into the bathroom and grabbed a hand towel and wiped her down.

I dropped to my knees, and I kissed the insides of her thighs. I moved up to her crotch and kissed mom's pussy mound thru those tiny panties. I reached up to pull those sopping panties off of her. She laid back and lifted her hips to let me. She moaned as I kissed her thigh agian. "Oh god Jay, yes....lick your mother's pussy!! Damn that feels soooo good!!! OOoohhh yeeesssss.......Make me cumm!!!" I kept licking up till I got to her clit, which I kissed then sucked on, like a nipple, gentle biting it. "OOOOHHHHH YEEEESSSSS!!!!!" Was the reaction I got from the stimulation. I moved down to her pussy lips, gentle nibbling on them, before sliding my tongue into her hot wet hole, tasting my mother again.

She kept on moaning. "OOOOOOHHHHHHH YEEEESSSS....MMMMYYY GGOD!!!! YOUR GOING TO MAKE ME CUMM!!!!!! OOH YESS!!!!! FUCK MY HOLE WITH YOUR TONGUE MY SON!!! OH YES!!!! SUCK MY CUNT JAY!!!!! OOOOOHHH MMYYYY GOD!!!!!!! JAY I'M CUMMMMMMMIINNNNGGGGGG!!!!!! My mother screamed as she orgasmed. I sucked my mothers cum down and licked her clean before sliding up to kiss her. SHe looked deeply into my eyes and said, "Oh god Jay, I never thought that I would be tasting my own cum from my own sons mouth! And now that I am...I'm never going to get enough!" I replyed to her, caressing her pussy with my finger, "I know mom, and now that I've done it, and you for that matter, I won't be able to get enough of your pussy." She also looked deep into my eyes and said, "Jay, I want you to know something. I threw up this morning. I think I might be pregnant with your child. And when you first fucked me, on the table downstairs, well, that was my most fertile day." I looked into her eyes and smiled and hugged her. "Oh god mom, thats great!!! I'm gonna be a father!! But what are we gonna tell dad?" She stroked my cock and said, "Well, it seems that I must have gotten raped the other day" She laughed.

She looked down at my now very much hard cock. I said, "Well, it looks like I'm going to have to fuck my now pregnant mom." She moaned, "I guess so, so get up here and fuck your slut, you breeding stud." I pushed her over on her back, and rolled her over. She rose up on her hands and knees. I moved behind my mother and brought my cock to bare on her wet, dripping pussy. I pushed the head into her lovely hotbox. But stopped.

I looked down at her back, and said, "Tell me what you want mom." She looked back at me and moaned, "Oh no, not this again, just stick it in me." I laughed and said, "I want to know what you want before I fuck your hot pussy." "Oh god!!! I want your cock in my pussy!! Stretching me again!!!! I want to feel your cock in my throat!!! That's how deep I want you to fuck me!!! NOW DO IT!!! FUCK ME!!!!!!!!FUCK YOUR MOTHER!!!" She screamed. I Grabbed her hips and shoved it deep in her. " OOOOOHHH GGOOODDD YESSSSS!!!!" She screamed. I started fucking her hard. I looked down to see my wet cock moving in and out of her tight pussy. It was so hot. Watching her hair swish and her tits bounce back and forth as she fucked herself back into my cock, my balls slamming into her clit. I leaned forward and grabbed her tits. She rose up on her knees.

The bathroom mirror was straight ahead of us. I looked into it and saw my sweet mother's eyes clamped tightly closed, her huge tits in my hands, and my cock lodged deep in her pussy, just the base stretching her lips. I whispered into my mom's ear, "Look mom, open your eyes and look. Tell me what you see!" She opened her eyes and they got big as saucers, almost as big as her aureolas. She groaned out, "Oh god Jay, I see your cock deep in my cunt!!!! And your hands are on my breasts, oh god it's sooooo amazing!!!!! But enought looking for now, I want you to be my man and fuck me!!!!" I started to slam into her again and she closed her eyes once more to enjoy it. I yelled "NO MOM!!!! OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK AT WHAT YOUR OWN SON IS DOING TO YOU PUSSY!!!!" her eyes shot open and down to my cock sliding in and out of her open pussy, faster and faster. I drilled her as she dropped to all fours again. She screamed, "OH GOOD YES JAY DO ME LIKE A DOG!!! BANG ME LIKE A BITCH!!!!!! FUCK YOUR MOTHER!!!! OOOOOHHHHH GODDDDDD I"M CUMMMMMMMMIIIINNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I started shooting my load into her as I felt her pussy muscles clamp down on my cock harder than a vise ever could. My mother screamed out animal noises as I filled her pussy up and over flowing. When I stopped cumming, I looked down between her legs, after I had pulled my cock out, I saw a river of my cum flow from between her legs. She fell to the bed, exhausted. I looked down at her and saw that she was asleep. I left her on the bed like that, clad in nothing more than garters, stockings and my cum all over her. I took the longest shower of my life, till the water ran cold and wishing this day wouldn't end. I walked over to where my mom was sprawled out on the bed, with her pussy leaking my cum, her eyes closed in ecstacy. I slid a finger into her pussy and started finger fucking her. She instantly responded with moaning and squirming. We suddenly heard something behind us, "What the hell is goin on here?" My sister had just caught us.