Just a Blurb

Story Info
I just wrote. It's part of something but I am not sure what.
1.1k words
4.12
9.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His face was hard as stone and his body feigning a relaxed posture as he watched her. The knife was a threat and she knew it even if he wanted her to think otherwise. She tried to tell herself not to back away. It would be a hint of weakness. A show to him that she could be overtaken. They both knew she could but there was still an edge to him that gave her the signal that maybe just maybe he saw her as a threat. It brought a touch of a smile to her face. For once she had him thinking of what she could do to him rather than the other way around. For the length of a heartbeat it was empowering. Everything from her former life resurfaced and she felt human again. She felt like she controlled her own fate. That was all it took. SHE controlled her own fate and there was no way in hell she was going to ever give him that power back.

It was honestly too easy. He wanted a pet. A slave to fall at his feet. To worship him for the simple acts of not making her wish she were dead. To him the mercy he could show his slave in just allowing her a few untormented moments should be enough to make her want to move heaven and earth to please him. To keep him pleased with her. That is what her life should be. To eat, sleep, breath simply at his pleasure. To dedicate herself totally to his will. He thought he had that, or was on the road to attaining it. Soon she would fall on her knees for him. Soon he would have broken her to a point that he could rebuild her into what he wanted from her.

He was wrong. Dead wrong. All this time she was so sure resistance was the key. Don't give him what he wanted. Never break to him. Never allow his mind to take hers over. After last night, however, she was sure that could never happen. Eventually he would win. Eventually she would be exactly what he wanted. A perfect girl for him. She could see herself in a year, crawling into his lap just to feel a gentle caress because she knew that it was the only gentle caress she would ever be able to have again. She would crave it. Crave him. Crave any contact she could get. She would beg for him to hold her. To love her. It was a disgusting thought. No. NO! That could not, WOULD not ever be her.

In one simple move she would win in EVERY way possible. Staring straight into his eyes she did the only thing she could to release her from this torture and watch him lose everything he wanted. Too quickly for him to do anything about she turned the knife on herself and plunged it into her stomach. The pain was blinding. She could hear her own scream before she realized it was actually her that was making the sound. Her entire world centered around the intrusion in her abdomen. Staggering backwards to the wall she tried to focus on this. On her moment. She did it. Soon she would be gone from him forever and she was desperate to see that look on in his eyes.

She wasn't disappointed. First confusion flashed across his face. He could not believe what he was seeing. As the blood trickled down her belly the confusion changed to anger and then something she relished even more. FEAR. It was the first time she had ever seen it in him. Oh how she prayed this would last long enough for her to revile in it. He was scared. For once it wasn't his smirk of delight when he saw that fear in her. It made sense for a moment. How satisfying it can be to look into someone else's eyes and see it. The total of everything you have wanted being ripped from you without your consent. She was dying in front of his eyes and he knew it. Her body slid along the wall to the floor and the brightest smile ran across her face. Her words were soft. Softer, surely, that anything he had heard from her before. Like she was happy for the first time since he laid eyes on her. "I win."

It was all that needed to be said. It seemed like hours. She was living in this perfect moment for hours when in reality mere seconds had past. It must have been the smile on her face that made it start but she heard a guttural scream. It took a moment to realize the sound wasn't coming from her but from him. The fear was mixed with panic and something else. Something she couldn't quite place as he rushed to her. His was different. Not the same man she was expecting. Perhaps she thought he might want to finish the job himself. It would have suited him to fly off the handle and let his impulses rule him. But when he touched her it was gentle. Tender almost. Her ears were starting to ring with the head rush that comes with such a loss of blood but it sounded almost like he was calling for help.

The room was getting a bit fuzzy and the victory party in her head was starting to die down when she felt his warm breath on her cheek and his soft words telling her it would be alright. He was going to fix it. His hand felt hot when he tried to nudge her hand from the hilt of the knife buried in her gut but her grip only tightened. "Let me help you." His words sounded almost like a promise. "Don't leave me." It sounded like a kitten mewing. A plea for her to give him what he wanted once more as desperation seeped from his words. She almost bought into it in her state. Death was gripping her and it wasn't the warm, welcome feeling she thought it would be. Her hand loosened just a bit as if to let him take over. To let him save her. But the thought was just too strong. She was NOT going back to living for someone else. In a sharp move she gripped the handle with every ounce of her remaining strength and pulled the knife from her body. It shattered to stone floor as the trickle of blood became a stream. The last thing she heard was a his wail as everything went black.