Just a Chat?

Story Info
An online chat leads to more.
1.6k words
3.74
90.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hungten
hungten
191 Followers

This story is a work of fiction based on true events.

---

I don't know how it started. I was just chatting for a while, then we were fucking. I mean, how did it get to this? It was all a blur, yet it was good, but how did it happen? All I wanted to do was chat, not get my ass fucked. But...

Maybe I should start at the beginning.

I was bored that night and decided to chat online for a while. I had just joined this gay chat site without really thinking much of it. I was still exploring my sexuality, and I thought chatting with other gays would help. The chatroom was quiet, as usual, so I checked out the profiles of the people in the room.

Then a private chat window opened. Curious, I said "hi." The person said "hi" back. We chatted for a while, then he asked me point-blank: "Wanna hook up?" And something in me said: "Yes!" We exchanged stats: I'm 6-feet tall, slim and hadn't had sex in a few years. He was about 6-and-a-half-feet tall, athletic build and knew how to have a good time. In a while, I told him how to get to my place and he said he'd be there in half an hour.

Those were the most nervous 30 minutes of my life. I still wasn't sure why I had agreed to hook up. I was feeling a bit horny, but I didn't think I wanted sex. Anyway, the date had been set and all I had to do was make up my room.

He arrived promptly and I ushered him in. He was pretty much how he had described himself, except that he was a bit on the pudgy side. That was fine with me. We made small talk about the weather, then he asked me, "So what do you want to do?"

"I don't really know," I said. "It's been a while since I've done this."

With that, he hugged me and started kissing me on the lips. I went along with it and opened my mouth to let his hungry tongue in. Our hands roamed all over each other's bodies, from our backs to our butts. Pretty soon, we had undressed each other. He pulled me closer, grinding our bodies together. I felt his erect dick press against me, as did mine against him. We kissed and necked for a while, then broke off and admired each other.

We sat down on the bed in such a position that his dick was right in my face. Without a word, I bent down and sucked the head. He moaned and I acknowledged by taking his whole dick into my mouth. It filled me completely, making me suck on it more. But my dick needed some action too, so I moved my bum closer to him. He knew what to do too. 10 minutes after he had arrived, we were sucking on each other.

Then he pulled me up onto his face. I wasn't sure what to expect next. Suddenly, I felt his whole face against my butt, then something wet attacking my ass. He was rimming me! And it was the greatest feeling! He licked and sucked me so tightly, I thought there was a vacuum pump down there. I moaned loudly and he just licked me further.

Then he stopped as suddenly as he had started. "I wanna fuck you," he said simply.

"How do you want it?" I asked.

"Stand against the bed and bend over."

That was a position I'd never done before but I was game for it. I got into position while he lubed himself up and slipped a condom on. (We had both insisted over chat about safe sex.) I felt a cold glop on my ass, which was the lube, then something pressing against me. I didn't need to be a psychic to know that it was his dick.

But it hurt. Like I said, it'd been a few years since I last had sex, so I wasn't really ready. I groaned in pain as sharp pangs swept from my ass to the bottom of my spine. "Wait, wait," I moaned. He got the idea and just rested there. After a while, he pushed in again, spreading my ass wider. The pain was still there, but I wanted his dick more. I gritted my teeth and felt him slowly enter me.

Soon he was in me, but the pain was still there and my legs were almost buckling. "This isn't good for me," I said. "I think you're too tall for me."

"That's fine," he said in an understanding manner. "Why don't you lie down?"

I did and turned my head around to see what he had in mind. He spread my legs apart, then bent over me with his dick aimed at my ass. Once again, he entered me, but the pain was less now. That was good for me, I didn't want the whole experience to be just one great pain episode. Soon, he was moving in and out of me slowly, letting me get used to his dick. I moaned with each thrust, enjoying the sensation.

"I'm gonna fuck you for a long time," he said into my ear. I muttered something, focusing only on his dick working my ass. By this time, my ass was used to his huge dick and the pain was mostly gone.

He continued fucking me for a while, then he pushed my legs together. "I like your tight ass," he said. "I like fucking your tight, tight ass."

"I'm glad you like it," I said, feeling even more of his dick in me. I moaned and groaned under him and he fucked me even more.

Then I felt something strange. "I feel like I gotta shit," I said.

He chuckled. "That'll happen." And he moved even harder.

"No, really, I feel like if I don't get to a toilet, I'm gonna poop on my bed."

"What's your favorite position?"

"Lying on my back with my legs in the air."

"Let's do it."

He pulled out and I turned around. He was smiling gleefully at me. "I can't get enough of your tight ass."

I smiled and raised my legs. He placed them on top of his shoulders, then moved his dick back into my waiting ass. I groaned as he entered me. It wasn't painful now, instead, it felt like he was filling not just my ass but my whole abdomen. My hands moved all over his chest as he fucked me. His hands grasped my legs and plunged harder into me.

"How long are you gonna fuck me?" I asked.

"A long, long time."

"You're gonna fuck me raw."

"That's the idea." And to emphasize his point, he fucked me harder.

I groaned louder, but it was softer than the sound of the bed banging against the wall. I was glad no one else was at home, otherwise it would've been weird. He continued pounding my ass, relishing in it all.

"You like being dominated, don't you?" he said.

"I like to be told what to do," I said in between groans. "Just nothing too rough."

He fucked me a while, then asked, "Have you ever been fucked on your side?"

"No."

"Wanna try it?"

"Sure!"

Once again, he pulled out, though with a pop this time, and let me roll to my side. I raised my leg, giving him full access to my ass. He entered me quickly and proceeded fucking me again. "Oh, your tight ass is soooo good," he moaned into my ear.

"And your dick is feels really good in me," I replied.

Then he pushed my legs together, making my tight ass even tighter for him. His movements increased pace and strength. My ass was really getting pounded by him, but the thing was, I really enjoyed it, so I just let him continue doing it. Besides, the pain was gone already, all I felt was his dick moving in my ass.

I don't know how much time passed before he said, "I need you flat on your front again." I complied readily, and this time I knew better, so I kept my legs closed together. He entered me, moving side to side, then in and out. There was a slight sharp pain again, something about the position, but I groaned through it.

Then he moved faster and faster. I knew what that meant. "Are you cumming?" I asked.

He didn't reply. He just continued fucking me, pushing harder and further into me. Then he rammed me hard once, twice, three times. I knew what that meant too. He had just cummed. I didn't feel his cum enter me because of the condom, but I felt his dick fill me even more.

Then he slowed down and rested on me. He moved his dick slowly in me, like he was massaging me. It felt really good to have that soft, slow feeling.

"Hmm, that was really nice," I said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he said. "I know I loved your tight ass."

He continued massaging my ass for a while, then slowly pulled out. I rolled around to see him get up.

"Well, that was really fun," he said, "but I gotta go."

"I know."

He cleaned himself in the adjoining bathroom, then got dressed. I got up and walked him to the front door.

"If you ever need your ass fucked again," he said.

We kissed, then he went out.

I walked back to my room, my limp dick hanging between my legs. I just realized that I didn't have a chance to cum. That was fine, I guess, since my ass felt really good.

Then I saw a card on my bedside desk. It was his namecard. I smiled.

hungten
hungten
191 Followers