Just a Coffee Pot

Story Info
A spanking a whipping and a caning all wrapped into one.
949 words
3.6
23.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Punishment. For what you ask? For simply forgetting to dump out the coffee pot and clean the maker. Ugh... so stupid... So Boss comes home from work fully expecting the house to be clean, the only thing I didn't get to was the coffee pot. Boss had had a party last night and I was busy all day trying to clean it up. It didn't matter though. Boss expected it clean and it wasn't.

He walked in and I got in my usual position. I kneeled down, opened His pants with my teeth, and started to suck His huge cock. I pulled it deep into my throat just how He likes it and begin massaging His cock with my throat and tongue. I can feel Him looking down at me and He says "get up, now". I stand up and He grabs my neck, pushes me against the wall and shoves me back down to a kneeling position. He shoves His dick back into my throat and starts pounding. I've got tears welling up in my eyes as I try to control my gag. I know I'll be beat even worse if I throw up. He cums in a groan and I swallow quickly to get it all down. It tastes amazing and I want to savor it in my mouth, but Boss expects it to be gone, so it is.

Boss starts His inspection of the house noting everything I've done correctly and tiny things that need redone. I am new to His household so I'm not sure exactly what He wants. He found the coffee pot. "Fuck" I groan in my head.

"What is this?" He asked, an angry look in his eyes causes me to shiver and back away. "I didn't have time to get to it Boss, that was my last thing I needed to do." I said nervously, I knew that wouldn't be enough, I could see it in His beautiful blue eyes, those shards of ice.

"I expect you to be over that chair in ten minutes, I need to calm down and collect the things I need before I administer your punishment." I shivered nervously; I'd never been punished by my Boss before. I was usually a good girl. So I stripped off my clothes, (Boss makes it freezing in the house so He allows me clothes as long as they're easy to take off) I walk over to the back of the chair and wait, as soon as I hear Him coming down the hall I bend over the chair with my ass upraised.

"Turn around and look at Me bitch." I turn around and find Him holding a riding crop and a cane. I know pleading could make it worse so I just stare at my punishment. He says "Now, I've never given you punishment before so the rules are; first, you can be as loud as you need to be, I would rather you be silent but I will not punish you for screaming; second, you have to count your punishment strikes, if you forget I continue on the same count until you remember; third, your punishment is 30 strikes with My hand, 20 with the crop and ten with the cane. Got it?" I nod, my entire body shaking. "Turn around and lean over the chair." I move quickly and tighten my body up for the pain.

Wack! His first strike to my ass leaves a welt, and that's only the first one. Oh god what did I do? He leaves a matching welt on my other cheek. I just succumbed to the pain as I counted one. Two. Three... til I finally hit 30. Boss didn't even rub my ass to make it feel better.

He just picked up the crop and Whap! Hit me right in the ass. "Oh my god, one!!!!!" I screamed. I screamed at every strike now. I felt blood running down my leg. He struck me in the ass, across the back of my thighs and a couple times right between my legs. I screamed my counts until I finally yelled out "twenty!" Again, He never touched me as He picked up the cane and waited til I'd quit screaming.

He stood back and Crack! Right across my legs "one!" I yelped. He struck across my ass and I screamed out my two. He got to 6 and I could barely feel it anymore. My entire body was on fire and I felt like I was going to pass out. He struck; I panted out a 7. I said 8 quickly before I passed out.

"Just two more minx, hold in there." Boss whispered quietly, the use of my name kept me awake as I whispered nine, then ten. The last thing I remember is Boss saying "Good job" as I slid onto the ground.

I woke up on my stomach in Boss's bed. I tried to get up but found I couldn't move at all. He had strapped me down spread eagle. He walked in and sat on the bed beside me. "You're awake." He whispered. He rubbed something cool onto my burning ass and legs. "It's just a salve; it'll help the healing, would you like to see it?" He asked. "Yes please Boss." He took a picture with His phone and let me look. I had His big hand prints everywhere, little bloody lines from the switch and ten rough wide cuts from the cane. I shivered and started to cry. He held me for a minute and said, "I hate punishing, but it's what must be done." I just nod my head weakly and fell back asleep.