Just A Cop's Cock Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,411 Followers

"You'll heal completely Constable Esposito, but you'll have to wait before having any kind of penetrative sex until this sore completely heals. Probably another week," she said in her most authoritative voice as she pointed to the small scab that was on the edge of the thick ridge that separated my shaft from the bulbous head. "And tell your sister not to touch it either."

"Always the comedian aren't you," I asked, then added, "I was lucky, wasn't I?" I was staring at how close the hopped up crackhead had come to shooting off my penis.

"You were...but I'm not so sure about the female population of New York City though," Kathy countered as she arranged the sheet over me. "I've got to go," she said as she moved back from the bed.

"Hey," I called.

"Hey what?" she asked as she stood just inside the door.

"So, did you get lucky last night...after the ballet I mean? Did the midget jump your bones?" I asked with a leer.

"That's none of your business constable," she answered grinning.

"C'mon, you know all my secrets...fill me in," I cajoled.

"I don't think I do know all your secrets," she replied as she moved towards the door, but then turned and said, "but for your information he didn't."

She then stood with her back against the door, her jacket open, her shoulders pulled back so her breasts stood like pointed beacons, a challenge in her Irish eyes.

"He's a fool," I said, my eyes boring into hers.

"Yes he is," she finally agreed, the challenge still in her sparkling green eyes.

"What color underwear are you wearing anyway? Red to match your hair, I'll bet," I said, trying again to throw her off balance.

"None of your business," she answered laughing, but her body language, the slight spreading of her legs, the way she tightened her shoulders even more, the way her nipples lengthened as they fought to escape the soft wool that held them, all belied her words.

"Show me," I urged, "have pity on the poor police officer who's struggling to recover from his wounds, a man who almost lost his manhood to protect the good citizens of our fair city."

"Hah! What a load of..." she sneered back but both her hands had slipped downward to the hem of her skirt. Slowly her fingers pulled the cloth upward, first over her knees and then inch by inch up her thighs until I finally caught a glimpse of the soft red lace that sat so sexily at the juncture of her milky white legs.

"Jesus, I was right," I laughed as I threw my sheet off me and grabbed my throbbing shaft that was bobbing eagerly in the air.

Kathy held her skirt above her waist for second after second, then finally smiled, dropped her skirt, said, "Don't aggravate your wound Constable Esposito, and I hope you have sweet dreams," then turned and left the room.

They call them 'wet dreams' for good reason!

*** Scene 7: Hospital Room, Thursday, 9:30 p.m. ***

Visiting hours had just finished and only Maria and my two year old nephew Ricardo were still lingering in the room when Doc O'Malley entered it the next night. She hadn't been in all day.

"I was afraid you'd abandoned me," I said reproachfully as she approached the bed, but I knew she could see how happy I was to see her. To my eyes she seemed to get prettier every day.

"Good evening Mrs. Cattini," the good doctor greeted my sister, ignoring me. The two talked back and forth for a minute or so but it was clear their perfunctory words didn't contain much warmth.

Finally my sister turned to me, her child in her arms, and said, "I better go Johnnie, it's getting late for Ricky. Here baby, give your uncle a kiss," she told her son as she held him so his face was inches from mine.

Then after I'd given him a quick kiss she bent over and brought her lips to mine. Wet, urgent lips that she pushed hungrily against mine. Lips that opened and released her tongue that first probed, then penetrated deep into my mouth. Warm, moist lips and tongue that were met eagerly by mine.

When we finally broke apart, Maria looked once defiantly at Kathy, then quickly left the room. After seconds of silence Dr. O'Malley finally asked, "Is she really your sister?"

"It's sorta complicated Doc," I answered, unable to stop my cock from tenting upward under my sheet.

"I'll bet," she answered angrily but then when I didn't answer she finally said, "Well c'mon, I got lots of time, I'm dying to hear all about it."

It was a story I'd never told anyone before but for some reason I had no trouble telling this beautiful woman. "It was three days before my seventeenth birthday, Maria had just turned eighteen, Rosie was just eleven," I started, the memory of that night so sharp in my mind it could have been yesterday. "It was a Friday night and mom and dad were driving back from a Broadway show."

"Your parents?" Kathy asked, clearly confused.

"A salesman, who'd been out entertaining some clients, drunk of course, crossed into the oncoming traffic and smashed into my parents Honda Accord at about ninety-five miles an hour with his fucking tank. They were both dead before their car had stopped moving."

"Oh Johnnie," Kathy said as she put her hand gently against my cheek.

"Of course everyone wanted to split us up, send me to Uncle Joe in the Bronx, Rosie to Philly to live with mom's brother's family, Maria somewhere else. We said no...we fought them...we got a lawyer. Anyway, in the end the judge finally agreed...Maria at eighteen was old enough for the judge and we had the house, some insurance money...some money from Dad's pension. We sued the prick of course."

The Doc had been absentmindedly examining the wound in my chest as I'd talked so I interrupted my story to ask, "Will I live?"

"Yes Johnnie," she said gently.

"You won't understand," I started, "I mean how the three of us felt...how fucked up we were. Maria and I had to try to be brave for Rosie, be positive, but it was all an act doc. I started my senior year of high school that fall, Maria was in first year at the U...we both worked nights."

"Christ, I didn't go out on a date the whole fall term, shit, neither did Maria. We were like zombies. It wasn't I couldn't have got a date doc, I mean there were quite a few girls that let me know...well you know," I said with a small grin. "I just didn't want to."

"I know exactly what you felt," the doc said with compassion, then slowly slid her hand across my stomach and then through my thick, dark pubic curls before circling my penis at its base.

I knew she couldn't really understand but slowly started to talk again, and as the words started to flow from my lips I slid my left arm from the bed and on to her leg. "It was in the spring, a week after my eighteenth birthday, Maria had just finished her last exam," I explained as my hand slipped under her skirt and moved slowly up the back of her silky thigh. The doc had one hand cupping my balls as her other stroked me almost absent mindedly.

"What happened?" Kathy whispered, her eyes never leaving mine.

"She agreed to go out on a date. With a guy she liked...from school. She was all excited, her first date in over a year," I said, the memory of the night still crystal clear in my mind six years later. "I waited up for her...she got home pretty early, she didn't seem too happy," I said as the fingers of my hand moved onto my doctors firm, round, laced covered derriere. I pushed under the bottom edge of her panties and lightly traced her crack.

"Johnnnnnie," Doc O'Malley groaned in pleasure as I slipped a finger under and then into her slippery, juicy center.

"Maria said it had gone okay, that she'd had fun, but I knew from the way she talked it hadn't been great. I just assumed it was one of those dates where it didn't click, that's all. She went up to bed after a couple of minutes and I grabbed a shower." As I'd talked I'd been working my finger inside Kathy in an insistent rhythmic motion and her fingers had been becoming increasingly tight around my throbbing cock.

"And then what happened," Kathy groaned, the muscles of her inner vagina pulsing around my finger.

"I came out of the shower...with just a towel around my waist. Maria's door was open when I passed, she was sobbing. I went in, she was dressed just in a short nightie, she threw herself into my arms," I told Kathy softly. For a second I didn't want to go on, didn't want to tell this woman what I'd done.

"Tell me," my doc demanded, her hand now moving urgently up and down the length of my penis even while she took care not to touch the raw wound.

"We kissed, then again and again," I admitted. "My towel slipped off... I was hard against Maria's stomach...my cock. I could feel her breasts doc, her hard nipples against my chest. We shouldn't have, I know doc, but-"

"But you wanted her so badly," Kathy panted, her own need clear in every syllable, "and you loved her".

"Yes...we didn't think. Suddenly Maria was naked. We were on her bed...I was on top of her. Fuck, we didn't know anything, we were both virgins," I admitted. "I lifted her bum...pushed in, I had no idea. She screamed, shit, I still don't know how we didn't wake Rosie. Maria was bleeding, crying...I tried to pull out but she'd locked her legs around my back," I said remembering every second of that night.

"Then I started to cum. I'd only got in half way, had only thrust three or four times before I was spurting inside my sister, pumping shot after shot of my sperm inside her." And just as I was describing the moment when I'd lost my virginity, I felt the same, almost painful, tightening in my balls and felt the first rush of creamy sperm up my shaft and watched as it arched upward through the air before it landed with a wet plop on my stomach.

The doc's hand milked every thick, creamy strand from the shaft she was holding as her eyes watched my cum arc through the air.

"Is this part of your therapy doc?" I finally asked, trying to release some of the tension in the room. "You didn't mess up my wound?" I pulled my sopping finger out of her at my last word and slowly brought it to my lips, inhaling her scent as I slipped the sticky digit between my lips.

"I was very careful Constable," she answered then bent her head and brought her long, probing tongue to the pool of creamy cum that had accumulated around my navel.

"Jesus doc," I moaned.

Like a kitten lapping up a saucer of milk, Kathy licked in long greedy strokes until my stomach was clean, then lifted her eyes and asked, "Then what happened with your sister?"

"That night? We did it a second time, then a third. We sorta figured it out together," I confessed, remembering the urgent couplings. "We woke the next morning entwined, shit, we were both embarrassed, didn't know what to say. We finally agreed it was a mistake...not our fault, it just happened...but that we couldn't ever do it again."

"But you did, didn't you?" Kathy asked me, a drop of my sperm still hanging from her lips.

"I wasn't going to; hell I knew it was wrong...but on the way home from school that day I bought two dozen condoms."

"Two dozen?" my doc asked with a grin.

"They didn't last long," I admitted. "We became lovers...week after week...month after month-"

"You two didn't date anyone else?" It was a question but somehow I knew my answer would be no surprise to her.

"Un uh. Not for a long time. She was my first...I loved her. Hell you've seen her, she's everything I could ever want."

"What about Rosie? She must have found out?" Kathy had put her hand back around my still hard penis as she asked the question. Her excitement was palpable.

"She was still young...we tried to be careful. By the time she'd grown up Maria was dating her husband to be," I explained.

"Why'd you let Maria marry someone else?" Kathy asked eagerly.

"Hell we knew doc...we knew we couldn't live together for ever. It's funny, he's a nice guy, a little older than Maria, an accountant now, she met him when she was in her third year."

"He's not like you is he? Not sexy? Not big?" she asked as her hand squeezed my cock as she ran it from my thick base slowly up the hard shaft."

"No, but he's not queer or something...he likes sports...on TV anyway...they make love-"

"But you were always her real man weren't you? Even when they were dating? There was no way she was going to replace you was she?"

"How do you know?" I asked.

"And after your sister got married?" she asked, ignoring my question. "Did you still want her?"

"I'll always want her," I admitted, my eyes locked on hers.

"And you still sleep with her don't you? Fuck her? Your prick belongs to her, doesn't it?" Kathy insisted even as her fingers tightened around me. "And the boy?"

I simply gave a quick nod of my head, acknowledging the parenthood of my nephew.

"You made your sister pregnant...fucked her and made her pregnant," she accused harshly.

But as I watched her I didn't sense disapproval; instead I knew my story had excited her, not disgusted her. "Since their marriage I've sort of drifted the last three years. I've slept with a lot of women...shit doc, too many."

"You're looking for someone, a wife, aren't you?" Seeing the acknowledgement in my eyes she rushed on, "But your wife will have to share you, won't she? With Maria? Maybe even Rosie," she added.

"Not Rosie," I protested as my balls tightened for the second time that night under the doctor's ministrations and a strand of cum hurtled up my cock and then up and out into the air. Kathy released me before the second bucking ejaculation of my penis. We both watched as my prick bobbed in the air shooting out line after sticky line of white cream.

"What if I've finally found her?" I asked as my cock slowly softened.

"I'm married," she answered having understood my meaning.

"So let's hear your story," I said, grabbing Kathy's hand, "what's with the midget husband? Who's he a substitute for?"

"What do you mean...no one," she denied as she backed towards the door, but there was a crimson blush spreading on her face as she lied.

"Hey!"

"What?" she asked timidly.

"I'm an idiot, aren't I? I probably shouldn't have told you...about Maria I mean. I know you don't understand, about how it felt to be all alone...it's not an excuse Doc but I love her. I want you-"

"I'm married." I watched her as she said those two words and couldn't help but see the sadness they caused her reflected in her face. Then, as she stood watching me from near the door, I saw a change flash across her features, could almost hear the click of a decision made come from somewhere deep in her brain. "My mother died when I was seventeen Johnnie, slowly, from cancer," I heard, the pain that lay behind the words striking me almost like a physical blow.

"Kathy-" I started, meaning to offer some solace.

"I know how you felt Johnnie, how you and your sisters felt. About your parents...about everything...about sex." She stopped for a second, looked at me searchingly and then went on, "I lost my virginity on my eighteenth birthday...to my father." And then Kathy turned and fled from the room.

* * * * *

I didn't see Kathy on Friday, she was away at a conference for the weekend, and so I was officially released on Saturday at around noon by one of the hospitals residents. Although able to walk with the help of a cane, I was wheeled out of my room in a wheelchair by my two sisters, feeling foolish as I held an armload of flowers in my lap.

Rosie had received a list of instructions for my care and she and Maria almost drove me crazy for the rest of the day, flitting around me trying to anticipate my every need. Christ, they wanted me to stay in bed and piss in a milk bottle instead of using the toilet.

But I couldn't get the look on Kathy's face as she fled from my room out of my mind. I couldn't wait to see Kathy again...couldn't wait to hear about her father...couldn't wait to feel her body as I slipped inside her...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. Part 2 should be out in a couple of days – In it Kathy tells Johnnie her dark secret...Rosie lures her recovering brother...Maria finds herself pregnant...

Hey, it's your votes and comments that make writing stories fun. Without your feedback it wouldn't be worth it to post my stories here on Literotica. Please, VOTE and/or make a public COMMENT and/or send me an E-MAIL. thanks, jim

scouries
scouries
10,411 Followers
12