Just a Couple of Licks

Story Info
Sexual encounter with co-worker.
2.3k words
4.23
88.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being bored at work sucks. But at least I have my co-worker here to keep me company. We work at a portrait studio, a big name portrait studio. So far I had a few customers today, but that's about it. I really don't mind when it's slow, because I get paid by the hour. Since there was nothing else on the books I just kicked back in the office with Lizzy.

Lizzy has been my co-worker for about four years now. She only answers the phone and sets up the appointments for the studio. We're friends and get along really good. Plus I think she's good looking. I'm sitting in the boss's chair and relax. The boss hates when we sit in her chair and mess with her stuff.

"So what's going on with you Lizzy?" I ask making small talk.

"Trying to stay awake. It's getting boring." she says as she stretches her arms.

"How are the wife & kids? They doing alright Tommy?"

My name is Thomas, but she's the only one that calls me Tommy. We chit chat for most part of the day well because there's nothing else to do. I do have a little crush on her to be honest. Maybe it's because she tells me all the time that I'm a cute 26 year old guy. I'm just a regular body build and fit.

From time to time Lizzy has seen me check her out. She is what you call a BBW. I like that's she is a little tick, but in all right places. Lizzy is just sexy to me and today we even better. She had on a outfit that she had gotten for 35th birthday. Her blouse was a black v-neck and her leggings were a dark blue, navy color I think.

The leggings were see-through, but I didn't tell her. Plus the sheer fabric lets me see her white lace thong panties. Lizzy is like I said, a little chubby. She's about 5'3 I guess. Long curly hair that comes down to her mid back. Her tits are huge, most likely a DD cup size or bigger. The best part is for a chubby women she has an onion ass.

Onion ass, which means ass so good it will make you cry. I'm not kinky by any means, but would so put my face between those butt cheeks and eat that ass out. As we sit there we just talk about this and that. You know just to pass time. It's almost time to close up shop too.

"So... are things okay at home? You know Tommy, with you and your wife?"

I'm having issues with my wife and everyone at work already knows. I try not let it affects me work, but they see that it does.

"Well... it's about the same I guess." really not knowing what to say.

"Are you sure? It just seems that you look a little stressed and need a little release."

"Release???"

"Well you know what I mean. I you don't mind me asking, when was the last time you had sex?"

"Wow. That came out of nowhere."

"Sorry, I shouldn't have asked."

"No, it's okay. Well honestly it has been about two and a half months." I answer. "And how about you? When was your last time?"

Her face turned red. You could tell she was thinking of answering, then she did.

"Don't laugh, but a little over two years."

"What... for real no joking."

That answer caught me by surprise. She's pretty. I figured she got so action. I was gunna test the waters and see what kind of information I can get out of her.

"Uhm... some what do you do when your horny?"

"Well what do you do Tommy?"

"Me... well I jackoff. Alot lately."

"Well I do the same. I rather have someone do it for me, but you gotta do what you gotta do."

Then it got really really quiet. We didn't say anything for a few minutes. It was that strange akward silence. Then...

"Tommy, we're friends right?"

"Yeah. Of course we are. Why are you asking?"

"Don't get weird Tommy, but can I see your cock?"

Now that caught me off guard. I think she thought that freaked me out, but I got turned on. I like Lizzy and have thought about this when I was jacking off. I knew I had to play it cool, because it could go good or really bad.

"Uhm. Sure. Anything for a friend."

I stood up and walked over to Lizzy. She turned herself towards me to get a better look I guess. I start undoing my belt and pants. Kinda not knowing what to expect, I let my pants drop. Standing there in my underwear with half a hard-on. Lizzy is just staring at it. Starting to feel weird, then she reached and grabbed a hold of my cock. She gave me a couple of strokes.

"That's a nice cock. That's a nice cock." she said like she was in a trance.

Not knowing what to do I just stood there. My dick was getting bigger and bigger. It had been a while since he seen some action. Then Lizzy caught me off guard again. She grabbed my waistband and yanked down my underwear. Her face being so close when my dick sprang free it slapped her right in the face.

The look on her face was priceless. She liked it and was getting turned on. I guess two years of no sex will do that to you. Lizzy then reached on the counter and grabbed a ruler. Which I thought was a little strange. She got my dick in one hand and with the other she measured my dick. Weird I thought.

"Oh Tommy... that's a nice eight and a half inch cock." She told me looking up into my eyes. "I bet I could make it bigger." she told me with a smile on her face.

Not even a few seconds later she shoved my cock in her mouth. God damn that was best feeling of my life. This hot chubby older women going to town on my cock like it's her last meal. Her skill was amazing and I wasn't gunna last much longer. Her moans were pushing me over the edge. Lizzy started to lick the tip of my dick and that was to much and she knew it. My hands on the back of her head without thinking I shove my cock as far as it could go.

"Take it Lizzy... Take it all!"

I'm blasting stream after stream of hot cum.

It takes a minute to come down off my high. Snapping out of my trance Lizzy is licking my dick clean.

"That was fun Tommy." she said as she was wiping her mouth.

"Good. Now stand up Lizzy."

She did as she was told. Seeing the lust in my eyes.

"Now take off your leggings."

She did.

"Take off your blouse."

She did. Now standing there in her white bra and panties. Nipples hard and visible through the lace of her bra. A little wet spot forming on her panties. I stare at her beautiful body. I step out of my pants and underwear. I get my cell phone on of my pant pocket.

"Smile for me baby. Smile for your Daddy."

And what a smile. She loving it as I snapped away with the camera phone. Then I stepped closer to her. Lizzy big beautiful tits on my chest. I kiss her on the lips with passion. She's kissing me back. I nibble on her neck and soft moans slip from her mouth.

I focus my eye and hands to her bra. Lucky for me it unhooks in the front. So in no time I free those huge firm melons. Big sexy dark nipples calling my name. Like an animal I take the right tit in my mouth. Sucking it, licking it, biting it. Then the same to the left. Lizzy is loving it.

"YES DADDY. YES DADDY JUST LIKE THAT!" pent up lust over coming her.

Thinking to myself, lets kick this up a level. I reach down and start rubbing her pussy through her panties. By now her panties are soaked, so I tug them to the side and slide two fingers into her snatch. In and out, in and out. Her juices flowing. A mouth full of tit.

"I'm gunna cum Daddy. I'm gunna CUM DADDY!!"

Her pussy clamped down, pushed my face into her tits, arched her back, threw her head back and she started shaking. Lizzy loved it.

"What now Daddy?" she asked coming down from her high.

"Follow me."

I lead her over to the boss's chair.

"Sit down and spread your legs for Daddy."

She did as she was told. As I knelled in front of her snatch.

"Do you want me to take off my panties Daddy?"

I didn't answer. I just grabbed her thongs and ripped them off in one tug, threw them to the floor next to me. Lizzy was turned on even more. With saying a word I just start licking her wet snatch. She tasted like candy and I couldn't get enough.

"Oh SHIT!! Eat my pussy, eat it Daddy."

Lizzy's thighs started to squeeze my head between her legs while I had a mouth fell of pussy. The more I licked the wetter she got. Moaning and moaning. Her hands on the back of my head. As soon as I took her clit into my mouth, she said the sexist thing any women could say.

"Tommy, just don't cum in my pussy."

Hearing that got me hard and ready to go. She looked at me as I stood up with a smile on her face. She was about to say something, but I just rammed all 9 inch of me into her spread legs. Each of my hands grabbing her ankles keeping her spread as wide as I could. Lizzy grabbing my waist to pull me as much as she could. Going at it for a while I start feeling that feeling in my balls, but I didn't want to stop.

I needed this so bad and so did she. I pull out of her dripping snatch. Like a mad man I start stroking my cock ready to shoot my load. Lizzy dripping in sweat she looks at with a grin and spreads her pussy lips open.

"You like that Daddy?"

"You know I do baby." with a grin on my face.

She wasn't paying attention, because I was aiming for open cunt. Sure enough the first stream blasted right into pussy then the second then the third. That got her attention.

"Daddy No. Not in my pussy."

I didn't listen, instead I just shove my cock back in cunt and finish cuming. She was a little upset with me. I got up and pulled out of her. Looking at me and my still hard dick.

"I can't believe you."

So I guess she's a little mad. I don't care right now. I could go one more round. She getting off the soaked chair she has Bambi legs. (Bambi Legs is when woman have trouble standing up after sex or from drinking too much, so they look like a new born deer) Lizzy stumbles a little and falls forward over the boss's desk.

I see my chance and get right behind Lizzy without her noticing. She's trying catch her footing as I surprise her by spreading her ass cheeks.

"What are you doing? AHW..." comes out of mouth as I push the head of my cock into her ass. She then grabs the edge of the desk as I push the rest till I'm balls deep. Waited a minute for her ass to relax so I started pumping her with everything I have left. She feels the pain but is loving the pleasure.

"Shit shit shit. That feels so good Daddy." talking like she out breath.

Her ass is hot and tight. I've been wanting to do this for a long time. I love the sight of her ass cheeks slapping against me and sound it makes. Getting more turned on and knowing I'm not gunna last much longer. I reach for a hand full of Lizzy's long curly hair and give it a good tug and keep pulling on it.

"Yes. Just like that. Fuck my ass like that Daddy."

Again right to the edge. Sweat covering our bodies. The smell of sex in the air. It's to much.

"Gunna cum Baby."

"In my ass Daddy. In my ass."

Don't need to tell me twice. Streams and streams of cum spraying and coating her inside. That sends her over the edge and her ass is squeezing the life out of my dick.

We are spent. I fell backwards onto the chair. Lizzy laid there hanging onto the desk. Sitting there enjoying the view of her ass and a mixture of both our juices slowly dripping down her legs.

"So that was really fun Lizzy."

"Yes. Yes it was." trying to catch her breath "I think I really needed that."

We finally got up, got our clothes on. Looking at the time on the clock it was already time to close the studio for the day. Luckily no one else showed up. Lizzy turned to me as she fixed her blouse and skirt.

"I'm heading home." With a smile on her face.

"Yeah me too. Just need to finish closing up."

Lizzy came close to me grab my shirt and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. When she pulled away.

"I'm off tomorrow, so I'll see you on Friday." She leans to my ear, "You owe me some new panties...Daddy."

So she just leaves me there with her torn panties in my hand. Thinking to myself.

"I wonder who's working with me tomorrow?"