Just A Cumrag Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers

Needless to say, I was more than ready when Malcolm eventually came in through the back door; unlike the previous days he didn't seem to be transpiring... as if he hadn't been running at all. Before I could ask him anything, he handed me a black blindfold and said:"Take off your clothes and put this on, I am going to cum on your face."

Excited by his arrogance and the prospect of getting another one of his facials, I took off my night gown, tied the blindfold in front of my eyes and got down on my knees on the kitchen floor. Barely a few seconds later, I could hear his fist stroking his cock. From the air displacement, I could sense that his cock – and his fist – was just a few inches away. After a few minutes, he stepped back and I heard him fumbling with his clothes – probably taking some of them off. When he moved closer again, he started jacking off faster and more passionate than before, bumping his fist against my face several times over the next couple of minutes. Then, suddenly, a grunt... followed by volley of cum splattering against my face; it wasn't as much as I had grown accustomed to, but it was still a fair quantity. I figured he had already pumped out a load this morning and hadn't taken his pill yet. When he was done, I reached for the blindfold and took it off, catching Malcolm off guard as he said:"No, not yet..."

But it was too late, the blindfold was off and my eyes were open.

My mouth fell open in shock and disbelief: standing before me was not my son, but his best friend Jonathan; his spent cock dangling between his big balls, a tiny residue of sperm hanging from his cock head. Malcolm was standing right next to him, wanking his hard cock; no doubt getting off on the fact that his slut of a mother had just taken a facial from his pal.

Horrified, I grabbed my night gown – out of reflex, not that it mattered, Jonathan had probably seen all there was to see by now – turning and walking into the living room, shouting:"Oh my god Malcolm, I can't believe you!!!" as I scooped up some of the young man's cum from my face and wiping it off on my gown, repeatedly. From the living room I walked into the hallway and up the stairs, heading for the bathroom to splash some water in my face. After about a minute, I heard someone coming up the stairs. Still angry, I slammed the door shut and used a towel to dry off my face.

"Mom?" Malcolm said as he knocked on the bathroom door.

"Whatever lame apology you've got ready: I don't wanna hear it!" I shouted.

"I am not here to apologize." he said, as he opened the door and walked in, his huge dong bouncing up and down between his legs. "You know damn well it wouldn't be sincere!"

"Then what are you doing here?" I asked, appreciating his honesty.

"What does it look like? I am going to cum in your face!" he stated bluntly, as he approached me, stepping over my night gown, stroking his massive cock.

"Are you freaking kidding me? After that stunt you just pulled" I asked, still backing away from him.

It was a very temporary maneuver on my part as our bathroom wasn't all that big and Malcolm was blocking my only way out; pretty soon, I had backed myself up into a corner. Unwavering, he walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. He didn't even have to apply any pressure: the weight of his hand was enough to make me squat down, my face now just a few inches away from his throbbing cock.

My god, I was a slut!

I looked up at him, shooting him an angry look – pretending that I didn't have a choice – and whispered:"I can't believe you're making me do this." as my mouth engulfed his enormously fat cock.

Even after what he had done, I still craved his nut juice on my face... so I started sucking him off greedily, gagging myself several times in the process. After a few minutes, he pulled out and started stroking his dick, lewdly and disrespectfully bumping his fist against my chin with every tug. For the second time today – it wasn't even 9am – I was waiting for a load of cum to hit me in the face.

And there it was – barely five seconds later – a colossal squirt, right between my eyes, followed by several minor – but still thick and gooey – ribbons, covering my nose, both eyes, mouth, left cheek and forehead. Malcolm wiped himself off on my clean cheek and left – as usual – without saying another word. I sat down on my ass, briefly contemplating what a fucking whore I had become.

As I felt his cum sliding down my face, my right hand instinctively slithered down between my legs. It wasn't until I felt two fingers pumping my wet cunt that I snapped out of my semi-dream state and closed my eyes to enjoy that warm, familiar feeling. While I continued masturbating, I replayed the last ten minutes over and over in my mind; whereas the idea of getting a facial from a perfect stranger –even though it was Malcolm's best friend – had offended and appalled me several minutes ago, that same idea now began to fuel my lust. Granted, it had been an extremely disgusting and insulting ploy on my son's behalf; a testament of the total lack of respect he had for me, but it was too late to whine about that now. I had indulged and even encouraged his growing disrespect and rudeness towards me at every turn, I told myself, as my fingers kept pumping frantically, slowly pushing my body towards the abyss of sexual depravity. I orgasmed quite powerfully and trashed around, eventually ending up on my back on the bathroom floor, legs spread wide, one foot against the wall so that I could pound my – now lewdly exposed – cunt even more. After my orgasm had passed, I just lay there, tracing circles with my index finger on my clit, my other hand caressing other parts of my body. Completely pleasured and relaxed, I drifted off to sleep.

I was awakened by a draft, caused by the bathroom door opening. When I open my eyes, I saw Malcolm and Jonathan walking in; both of them completely naked and sporting massive boners. From the looks of their engorged, purple mushroom heads they had been jerking their cocks for quite some time before they came in. Figuring they had already seen all there was to see, I made no attempt to cover up or even close my legs. To my – ever diminishing – surprise, Jonathan kneeled next to my face and started stroking his big, throbbing cock. Not a single muscle in my body reacted, not so much as a twitch: apparently I was perfectly at ease with serving as a cumrag for this boy as well. Malcolm leaned against the sink and started leisurely tugging his own dick, with a cocky, self-assured smile on his face. Not a single word was spoken, and eventually Jonathan arched his back and flung his nut juice onto my face, my third load of the day!

Although his cum went pretty much everywhere, a lot of it ended up in my left eye, rendering it pretty much useless. As soon as he was done convulsing, he got up and changed places with my son, who eagerly dropped to his knees next to my head as he continued jerking off. With my left eye squeezed shut, I looked up at him and immediately realized that he wasn't going to last very long; within a few seconds of switching places, his body started shuddering and his breathing started getting more and more erratic. All in all, it didn't even take him ten seconds to start blasting his cum in my face as well; and off course – boys will be boys – he made sure to cream my right eye shut, completely blinding me!

After squeezing out every last sperm cell and wiping himself off on my hairline, Malcolm – in an atypical act of kindness – took my hand and helped me to my feet as he whispered:"Here, follow me."

He guided me to the shower, turned on the water and maneuvered me under the shower stream. As I started washing all the cum from my face, I suddenly felt the boys getting in the shower as well. Using soap, shampoo, loofahs and sponges the boys lathered me up from top to bottom over and over again, paying excessive attention to my tits, cunt and ass. Diligent as they were, they even used their fingers to clean the most intimate parts of my body; inside and out. My 'cleansing' lasted for nearly twenty minutes; I had never been this clean in my life!

Then, Malcolm got on his knees and lifted my right leg up so far that I had to lean against the wall; after hanging my leg over his shoulder, he put his head in between my legs and started licking my wet snatch. Meanwhile Jonathan lathered himself up and rinsed off. After two or three minutes, they changed places: my son now had a quick wash, while his friend stuck his tongue up my cunt.

With everyone squeaky clean, Malcolm turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. He took two large towels, handing one to Jonathan, and the two of them started drying me off very gently; again lingering around some parts of my body more than others, but still...

After drying themselves off quickly, Jonathan led me into the master bedroom, while Malcolm disappeared for a few moments; apparently to go get some condoms from his room, as he was tearing the wrapping off one when he walked back in. I just sat there on the bed looking at them as they whispered amongst themselves for few seconds, then played a game of rock-scissors-paper, evidently to determine who was going to fuck me first!

"Oh my god, they can't be serious!" I thought to myself, knowing better than to doubt Malcolm's resolve when it came to sex and degrading his mother. Malcolm played scissors, Jonathan rock.

So, Jonathan took the condom, wrapped it around his hard pole and walked up to me, pushing me on my back. I didn't resist, not even a tiny little bit. As a matter of fact, as soon as I felt the rubber around Jonathan's cock touching my bush, I spread my legs as high and as wide as I could.

"My god, she IS a slut." Jonathan moaned, glancing at my son, as he started pumping me. I closed my eyes and a big smile appeared on my face, as my body welcomed every one of Jonathan's thrusts; my smile grew even bigger when – after barely thirty seconds – the young stud howled, shuddered and shot his cum into the rubber.

"My turn." Malcolm said as tore the wrapping off another condom, stuck his erection into it and walked up to the bed, impatiently taking his friend's place. He nudged his hard cock against my entrance and asked – largely rhetorically:"Ready?"

Without waiting for an answer, he shoved it in and started fucking me energetically; equally new to the experience of having a wet, sloppy cunt clamped around his throbbing cock, he too orgasmed in less than thirty seconds. I beamed with pride as a second condom got filled up inside of me, in less than two minutes.

Jonathan, spent for the moment, had flipped on the tv and had started watching some sort of action movie; when Malcolm was done, he dismounted me and took a seat next to his friend at the foot of the bed. Cunt juice oozing from my freshly fucked cunt, I just laid there and waited.

After watching tv and talking and laughing amongst themselves for a little over half an hour, Jonathan casually climbed back in between my legs, which were still wide open. When I noticed him fumbling with another condom, I said:"Why don't we forget about the rubbers?"

"Are you serious?" Malcolm gawked at me.

"Rubbers are for banging whores... I am not a whore, I am a slut!"

This comment brought a wide grin on both their faces as Jonathan pressed his hard cock into my pussy; no further warning, no foreplay, no sweet talking; he just shoved it in and started fucking me again.

Although he screwed me excruciatingly slow, trying to last as long as he could, it was no use: the absence of a rubber made for an overwhelming experience which made him explode in less than a minute. I felt so wicked, taking his cum in my unprotected cunt.

Malcolm, after taking another minute or so to jack his cock into a fully erect state, took his place and entered me as dispassionately as his friend had. This was what I had been reduced to – I smiled to myself as Malcolm was pounding away into me – just a set of holes to fuck and shoot their loads into whenever and as often as they wanted to. Malcolm started off slow too, waiting several seconds between thrusts; it took a lot of concentration, but he managed to fuck me for several minutes without cumming. Off course, in the end, my wet, warm cunt proved too much for him as well; my boy spasmed on top of me and deposited his rich, gooey wad close to my uterus.

They each fucked me four more times before we had to call it a day – as my husband was going to be home soon. We got dressed, cleaned up the house and just as Jonathan was about to leave, Jason came home. He greeted the boys on his way in, wonderfully clueless to the fact they'd been banging his useless slut of a wife for the past six hours!

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers
12