Just A Cumrag Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,401 Followers

Malcolm groaned as he deliberately refrained from grabbing his cock and jacking the shit of it; Casey and I glanced at each other and shared a wicked smile as we realized that he was denying himself a proper climax. His cock helplessly veered up and down, as if it was reaching out to be touched, but Casey and I simply looked at it, unsympathetically, and - not so - secretly enjoyed its suffering.

It wasn't until every drop of sperm had left his cock that Casey suddenly wrapped her mouth around it and started cleaning her son's pipe thoroughly. As Malcolm moaned, clearly enjoying his mom's tongue bath, I couldn't help but be amazed at how sexy she looked. When she had had her fun, we all put our clothes back on, which resulted in quite an unusual sight: Casey was missing a skirt, I was missing a top and Malcolm, well... Malcolm was wearing nothing but boxers. During dinner, we all talked and shared some more secrets and Malcolm provided me with some more explicit details of what he had done to his mom since their affair had started. Off course, he returned the favor, providing Casey with some intimate and nasty details about me. Luckily, since he'd only been boinking me for three days, there was less material to go through. On the question of where this little ménage a trois was going, he had no clear answer.

All he said was, "I am expecting a phone call... a lot will depend on that; give me another day."

After dinner, we talked and played some board games while enjoying multiple glasses of wine. During the course of the evening, I had wondered several times about the sleeping arrangements, asking myself what would be less weird; Malcolm sharing the guest room with his mom or sharing my bed while his mom was alone in the guest room. When it was time to turn in, Malcolm simply asked,

"You girls can share a bed, can't you?" thereby rendering the issue moot.

Casey and I looked at each other for a moment and, figuring we'd come this far, nodded and whispered, "Sure," almost in unison.

"Good," Malcolm smiled contently and gave us each a peck on the cheek before heading upstairs and jumping in the shower. After finishing our wine, Casey and I headed upstairs as well, into the master bedroom.

A bit uncomfortable, but encouraged by the memory of recent events, we started undressing. It was remarkable, to say the least, that I was going to share a bed with my sister, just because her son, my nephew had proposed it. Off course, the fact that we were both his willing bitches had everything to do with it. When we were both in our underwear, Malcolm poked his head in and said, "Shower's free."

"Go ahead," Casey said.

"Nonsense," I replied, "My house, you're my guest. You go ahead."

Dressed in just her panties and bra, she walked out of the master bedroom and into the bathroom to take a quick shower, washing everything but her hair. When she came back out, about ten minutes later, she was completely naked, holding her panties in her hand and said, a bit uneasy, "I guess there's not much point in putting these on again, is there?"

"No," I smiled as I took off my bra and panties as well and walked past her, butt naked and went to take a quick shower myself. After cleaning up the bathroom and turning off all the lights, except for the master bedroom, I walked back in and also felt a brief moment of embarrassment as Casey stared at me from under the covers. Instead of simply walking around, I jumped on the bed and hopped over Casey, causing both of us to giggle nervously.

As I crawled under the covers as well and felt the heat of my sister's body, I gently reached out to touch her body, saying, "I feel like a naughty teenager all over again."

Again a nervous giggle, then she asked, "What are we supposed to do now?"

"I don't know... anything we want, I guess," I replied.

After a few moments of silence, Casey asked, "So, what would you..."

Her question was interrupted by a gentle knock on the door, followed by Malcolm coming in, stark naked and whispering, "Good, you're still up." When I peeked over the covers, I could see his hard cock sticking out like a third leg.

He walked up to the bed and straddled Casey's chest as he wrapped his right hand around his shaft and began beating his prick barely two inches from her face. As I looked at Casey's face, I could see her wide smile slowly vanishing until there was nothing left but submission and simple, uncomplicated lust as she stared up at her son, jacking off in her face. The situation became even lewder as Malcolm folded back the covers with his left hand, exposing my tits and began kneading the closest one, while staring into his mother's face, jacking off like a wildman. I remained perfectly still and just let him do whatever he wanted to. As he got closer to his orgasm, he tweaked and pulled at my nipple, up to the point where I squirmed in discomfort.

When he reached his climax, he used the hand that was abusing my tit to lean against the wall in front of him and brought his cock all to way down to Casey's face, almost touching her skin. He grunted as he applied the necessary pressure on his cock to make his cum ooze out instead of spurting out with force. With his throbbing tip pressed against the bridge of Casey's nose, his syrupy cum gently and slowly flowed down both sides of her nose, onto her cheeks and down her face, onto her shoulder and finally onto the bed. The fact that she kept her eyes open, looking up at her son the whole time he was dribbling cum onto her face, was very intoxicating. When he was almost empty, he raised himself up a little bit and squeezed out the very last drop of cum onto her lips.

"Night mom," he said as he got off the bed and walked towards the door.

"Night aunt Erin," he added as he closed the door.

I looked at Casey who licked her lips, tasting some of his cum and then taking a deep breath.

"That was..." she whispered, as she extremely carefully touched the cum on her right cheek with her fingertips.

"Disgusting," I whispered, doing my best to contain a smile.

"So disgusting!" Casey said, as the two of us burst out in a loud giggle. I reached out to my nightstand and handed my sister a box of tissues.

As she took one and started wiping the cum off her face, she whispered, "God, I am such a fucking whore!"

She smiled at me as she continued with a second, third and fourth tissue.

As she handed me back to the box when she was done with it, she said, "I think we'd better call it a night, don't you?"

"I guess so," I replied disappointed. After what had just happened, I was really horny and I would have licked her twat, had she asked me to, but she didn't. I guess she wasn't quite in the mood. So I pulled up the covers, covering my tits up again and turned off the light.

"Night Casey," I whispered.

"Night Erin," she replied.

It took me quite a while to actually get to sleep and a considerable amount of self-restraint not to finger myself under the covers, but I figured I wouldn't be able to get off properly anyway.

In the morning I was awakened by Malcolm pushing me onto my back, straddling my chest and crudely cramming his fat cock into my partially opened mouth. His giant tip had barely passed my lips when he moaned loudly and began pumping rich, thick cream into my mouth. God only knows how long he'd been jacking off next to our bed. In the heat of the moment, Malcolm pushed his cock a little too deep down my throat, causing me to gag and cough. As his fat, throbbing cock was blocking most of my mouth, his cum burst out through my nose and around the sides of his dick. This only seemed to edge him on - big surprise there. Roaring even louder than before, he pulled out of my mouth - giving me a chance to breathe again - and grabbed his dick enthusiastically, flinging whatever cum remained in his balls onto my face. By the time I had inhaled deeply a few times, clearing my throat after every breath, Malcolm was empty and dismounted me. He sat down next to Casey, who was wide awake and had been watching the whole thing - judging from the wide grin on her face.

"Time to start packing ladies, today is the first day of our new lives!" Malcolm said as he got up and turned towards us, his half-hard cock still oozing some cum.

"What are you talking about?" Casey asked, clearly as confused as I was.

"We're taking a trip," Malcolm replied.

"A trip? Where? For how long?" Casey and I kept bombarding him with questions.

"Remember Jonathan?" Malcolm said as he looked at his mom, "My friend from a few weeks back, who fucked and facialized you, multiple times?"

"Yes yes, what about him?" Casey said, eager to forget that particularly slutty moment in her recent history.

"Well, after letting him dump his cum in and on you all day long, I was able to convince him to talk to his father who's in politics. It took some convincing, but... we're in, we're going to Heaven!"

"Heaven?" Casey and I looked at each other, even more confused than before.

*****

This story has come to an end, but Casey, Erin and Malcolm will make a - at least one - guest appearance in the new story HEAVEN - coming end of 2014.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,401 Followers
12