Just a Cup of Coffee Pt. 02

Story Info
Josh tries to move on.
2k words
4.17
7.7k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning and had put the events off the previous night out of my mind as I made a cup of coffee to wake me up before work. As I watched the grounds brew in the French Press on the counter I suddenly imagined Her voice saying to me,

"Aren't you going to be good and fetch me another cup of coffee?" and I pictured her saying it with a smirk on her face. I felt a wave of shame as I recalled what had happened the evening before.

I poured the coffee into my mug and headed back into my home office where I had left the computer on. I pulled up the chat transcript from the night before, and in the cold sober light of day I read my words to Candice in disbelief. They seemed as though they belonged to someone else. But they were mine, indeed. I read my response of "I submit to you Goddess" and then read an e-mail from amazon confirming my wish list purchase. What the hell got into me, I thought. This is just my underling's young girlfriend, and I am doing shit like this in cyberspace? This is not who I am, I muttered to myself.

I tried to console myself. I had been under a tremendous amount of stress at work with the software release, and I was also lonely after the breakup I had just experienced, I reasoned. So I had let a few stray thoughts and some curiosity get way out of control and I did something, well kind of creepy, but its ok, this is not who I really am. Best to just let it go and move on. In fact this could be just the wakeup call I needed, I thought. Tonight I will come home and setup my online dating profile and start making some dates so I can get involved in a normal relationship again. I began to do a quick search for a picture of myself and looked through my personal folders. I clicked on the first image and the photo of Candice that she sent me the night before came up. The one that had her in boots dressed as a Goddess, with the point of view

being someone who was looking up from a position at her feet. I felt a wave of heat wash over my body as goose bumps formed all over my arms. No Dale, just let it go.

I glanced at my watch and realized I needed to leave for work before I was late. As I got on the freeway I almost froze with horror as I realized that Candice was Josh's girlfriend. What if she told him what I did? 'Shit shit shit' I yelled as I slapped the dashboard of my car. I was hoping that maybe I wouldn't have to run into him for a while until I thought of something to say. Then I remembered that I had scheduled a performance review for all the interns, and I had to meet with Josh at 9:30. "Oh fuck me!" I yelled to no one in particular. Then I tried to relax and compose myself. This was actually a good thing. I could get Josh alone in my office, feel him out and see what he knew. If he did know what had happened I could explain that it was just a regrettable one time act and apologize, and then just hope and pray he would not go to Human Resources. He was a good worker so I would be giving him a positive review anyway, and at this stage in his career he'd probably figure it was in his best interests to forget the whole matter anyway, even if he didn't like it.

This calmed me down considerably and I marched confidently through the entrance of Digital Interactive Gaming. Everyone screws up every now and then, at least I have this chance to learn my lesson and fly right, and I know how to handle Josh I thought. When I get home I'll delete all the records of my contact with the young lady and make sure to block her address, and then I can put this whole mess behind me.

As I walked past the reception area I noticed I was in fact a bit late and that it was already nearly 9:30, time for the performance review.

"Is Josh in yet?" I asked Carla, the administrative assistant at the front desk.

"I haven't seen him yet, Dale." Carla replied. "Just that girlfriend of his who is always hanging around."

I felt my blood run cold. "Where is she?" I said, trying my best to sound natural.

"I don't know, I just assumed she came in to wait while he was looking for parking or something. You know this company really needs to get a bigger garage. I had to park 5 blocks away myself."

"Thanks" I said as I hurried off.

To my relief I saw no sign of her in the lobby or the conference room where I had met her the day before.

I entered my office and almost jumped as I saw her sitting there on the small sofa that sat in front of my desk. Her hazel green eyes seemed lit up as she looked up at me, and her gorgeous hair flowed down to the shoulders of a smart gray business suit. She almost looked like a business woman except for the fact that her white blouse was unbuttoned to reveal her ample bosom, and her skirt was short enough to just be borderline appropriate for an office setting.

"I.. I'm supposed to be meeting with Josh," I said, stumbling over the words.

Candice smiled calmly, then looked down as she was filing a nail.

"I gave him the day off." she said. "I mean the poor boy has been working so hard. You're such a generous man, I didn't think you would mind she said. Her expression was hard to read, but it almost looked like she was suppressing a chuckle.

I pushed the door shut quickly and circled around my desk to sit down.

"Look, I screwed up last night. But I'm not going to be a part of any blackmail scheme, if that is what you are thinking. I'll report myself to Human Resources." I felt a brief wave of pride as I acted like a respectable adult again. My eyes briefly moved to her top before I turned my head. Dammit why does she have to be so beautiful? I thought.

"Oh Dale" Candice replied. "Don't be so silly. This is just about you and me. And well since my man can't come to his performance review today I am being kind enough to take his place."

"You want me to review you?" I said reflexively. It was a dumb thing to say in retrospect, but I was distracted by her long, firm slender legs as they dangled from the sofa.

"Are you really that dumb? This is YOUR performance review, and so far you are off to a very bad start. You had such a different attitude last night." she took a long look at her nail again and then looked at me and said, "Do you like my nails? I just got them done. "

"They are beautiful. Just as you are." I said quickly without thinking.

"That's much better. I'm cutting you a lot of slack because you are just learning."

I pulled my chair forward towards my desk and leaned forward, resting on my elbows. I was going to try a different approach.

"Listen, what I did last night.. I am sorry. It was disgusting and it wasn't really me. I have been going through a lot of stuff lately on both a professional and personal level.."

As I was talking she had gotten up from the sofa and walked over to the desk. Her heels clacked on the tile surface of the office floor. She sat on the corner of the desk, her perfectly shaped hips resting neatly on the corner of it. She gazed at me as I was speaking, her eyes seeming to penetrate me. I lost my place.

"Go on" she said. "I was getting closer to listen. Did you lose your train of thought? You were saying something about being disgusting last night.."

"Yes, I was " I said quietly. My throat was so dry I could barely whisper the words.

She leaned forward, giving me a better view of her cleavage.

"Tell me you were disgusting again" she said looking directly into my eyes. I looked up from her chest to make contact with them, as I felt my member swell to betray me.

"I was very disgusting last night." I croaked.

"And dirty. And weak." she cooed.

"And dirty and weak." I repeated.

I felt like I was almost in a trance that was broken by the sound of her shoe hit the floor as she kicked it off. She brushed her foot against my cheek and my heart almost pounded out of my chest as I saw her taunt, gorgeous leg in full view.

"And you made a promise to me last night. I gave you a choice, remember?" she brushed her toes against my cheek as she spoke. I fought with all my might to pull back, and keep my composure.

"Yes, I did, but I am not that way.. I was just turned on and I.." I could not finish. She had swung around on the desk, bringing herself into a position where she brought her other foot around. She was so limber it took almost no effort for her to plant her other foot squarely in my lap. This time she left the heel on.

"You were rock hard when you submitted, just like you are now, bitch?" she hissed as her heel dug into my erection.

"Yes..." I said.

"Yes WHAT" she demanded.

I so desperately wanted to say the word again, but I knew somewhere in the back of my aroused mind fog that each time I gave in she would own me more completely, that I would have less ground to stand on if I tried to deny what I was inside and tell myself in the future that I was just a normal man.

I held my head back as she teased her toes closer to my mouth. Was this some sort of foot fetish thing? I had heard about this sort of thing on an NPR news story a while ago, and remembered just scoffing at the whole notions - what freaks I thought them.

"No I am not a foot.." I said as I made one last attempt to turn my head. Before I could she had inserted her toes into my mouth.

"Mmmmpth!" I protested. She ground her heel deep into my crotch and I wanted to cry out in pain but my mouth was full of her toes.

"Suck the boss's toes," she said firmly.

To my shame I began to suck them. My shameful erection only grew harder, causing it to press against her heel more painfully.

"mmmmmmmmph!!" I cried.

Candice flashed me a wicked grin. "That's better. Looks to me like you ARE a little foot freak after all. Not surprising, you disgusting man."

She suddenly pulled her foot away. I looked at her in confusion.

"What?" I gasped.

"Oh so now you want it back?" she said with a laugh. "Well you better fucking answer me appropriately then."

"Yes.. Goddess" I said softly. I came at the words, right in my business Dockers. I looked at the mess beat red with shame.

"That's better. I am going to pass you barely this time on your performance review. Greatly improved, but needs to show better results in the next quarter." she said grinning. I was sitting there silently as she wiped her foot on my shirt, and then bent over to put her shoe back on. Her hair was still perfectly in place, and she buttoned up her blouse before she turned to open the door to leave.

"See you soon," she said as she left and went back out into the office, looking perfectly professional.