Just a Cup of Coffee Pt. 03

Story Info
Dale gets therapy.
1.2k words
3.78
8.8k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Francis looked at thoughtfully as he rested his pen on his pad.

"So tell me how you felt that day in the office, Dale," he said.

"We've been over this in detail. I told you everything that happened with her in our session last week." I said. I felt weary.

"You've told me what happened in some detail," Dr Francis replied. "But you've been avoiding discussing your feelings about them. I know you came to me because you are having conflicting feelings about your experiences."

Dr. Francis peered intently at me as he leaned forward in his chair. His beard was neatly trimmed into a goatee and with his glasses he looked almost like the stereotype of the psychologist. I was not sure if I had picked the best, but because he was part of the local University's program he was cheaper than a private practitioner.

"I'm just not sure what you mean. Obviously I am here because I want to get my life back into order." I said.

"Many people are into BDSM these days." Francis replied. "There is really no shame in being a submissive."

"Look" I said. "I have no problem with other people doing that sort of thing. It's just not the sort of drama I want in my life, and besides its inappropriate. She is younger, is the girlfriend of a coworker, and I did things in the workplace that are well, rather perverted." I said, looking at the floor.

"Ah yes the foot incident you talked about last time. But how did you feel at that moment?" the Dr asked.

"It was..powerful. The most intense thing I've experienced."

Just then there was a chime, and Dr Francis glanced at his phone.

"Dale, I hope you don't mind but I have a student who wants to sit it. If you allow it I won't charge you for this session."

I hesitated. "Well I don't know if I want someone else to..." I started to say, but before I could finish the shrink had bolted towards the door and opened it.

"Thank you Richard" a familiar voice said. In through the door walked Candice.

"What the .." I stammered.

She was elegantly dressed in a high collared form fitting dress, and was wearing a new pair of glasses. Her hair was made up in a tight bun, She was wearing little makeup and looked like a stern governess. I was amazed how differently she looked from her previous appearances. She was like a chameleon, adapting herself to whatever agenda was on her mind.

She sat in the chair that Dr. Francis had been sitting in. "Leave us now" she ordered, waving a hand at him. She set a large shopping bag she was holding down on the floor next to her.

"Yes Goddess " Dr Francis replied as he left the room and closed the door behind him.

"Don't look so shocked, Dale." Candice said, as she held a pen up to her lips. "I told you I was studying psychology at this University. It didn't take me long to identify him as a submissive, just as I spotted it in you the moment you started starting at me in that conference room. He figured out you were talking about me last week and was kind enough to let me know." She smiled as she pursed the pen between your lips.

"This is incredible" I sighed. "So you are stalking me now through your seedy network."

"No Dale, I am actually helping you. Helping you realize what you are. In spite of your rudeness. Josh says you've been working from home a lot, and you've been ignoring my instant messages. Do you really think I should be paying for my own nail jobs?" Candice said sweetly.

"It's nothing personal," I said.

She leaned forward and made eye contact with me, her hazel green eyes accentuated by the glasses. Her gorgeous legs hung over the edge of the chair.

"So you don't miss me?" she asked.

I felt my heart pound. "I do." I said.

"I know you do. I read the book you bought me, by the way. I'd love to discuss it with you."

"You.. are very intelligent" I stammered.

"Go on" she said.

"And beautiful." I said.

"And you really needed to come to therapy over me?" she asked gently.

"I.. I just couldn't stop thinking about you. About what happened. I felt obsessed." I blubbered.

"You are pining for Me like a little schoolgirl," she said. She placed the pen down firmly on the desk.

My pulse was quickening. She looked so stern all of a sudden.

"I suppose that's a good analogy," I said huskily.

She shoved the shopping bag towards me with her foot. "I would love to see you in a little school girl outfit." she said. She pointed at the bag she'd shoved towards me with her foot,

I looked inside, and saw a large costume inside. There was a pleated plaid skirt, white shirt and stockings and a pair of red heals, and a red wig.

"You don't expect me to.. I am not some sort of .." I protested in incoherent anger.

Candice just looked at me in stern silence.. She said nothing, but stood up in stony silence, looking all the more like a Governess. She produced a ruler from her purse, and then slapped it against the desk with a loud CRACK.

I was angered by her cold silence, and the continued attempt to mentally manipulate me.

"I am tired of this!" I yelled. "Why are you doing this?" I glanced again at the clothing in the shopping bag.

She continued looking at me in stern silence, her eyes penetrating me. She slapped the ruler against her hand once more, and turned as though she was about to leave.

Then I felt a strange panic wash over me. Confused by her silence, and terrified that she might leave forever. I found myself stripping off my shirt, slacks and shoes almost as though another person had taken control of me.

I then slid the skirt over me, and after a few seconds of struggling, had managed to put the top on.

I then put the wig on.

Candice turned and smiled.

"The shoes, bitch," she finally said.

I stepped into the heels hesitantly.

"You haven't told me what color panties you prefer sissy so we'll save that." She motioned for me to come over, pointing to the desk.

I walked over, feeling very unsteady in my heels. When I arrived at the desk she snapped "Bend over"

Humiliated, I bent over the desk.

CRACK! She swatted me the ruler.

"Apologize to the Governess," she said.

"I am sorry Governess," I said.

"What are you?" she demanded.

"Whatever you wish me to be," I replied.

"Very good, I have a very consistent set of morals, really. I've shown you what you are, what you long to be. And now you will start being more consistent for me. Is that understood? I won' t take anymore of your fucking defiant attitude." Candice said.

I looked over to my side and noticed there was a mirror on the wall on the side of the desk. I saw myself in the ridiculous school girl uniform I had so eagerly put on, and with that image the last ounce of my defiant manhood drained away from my spirit.

"Yes Governess." I whimpered.