Just a Day at University

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A couple of years now," I said, "An ex said he liked it so I did it for him and I do think it looks nicer so I stuck with it."

"Yeah it does," she said, "Have you ever had in ingrown hair?"

"No, although it does say you can get them, but I haven't luckily," I said, "I don't really let the hair get long enough."

"What does it feel like?" she asked.

"The first time you do it very cold, and panties feel weird because they are full on touching you," I said, "Although sleeping naked feels amazing until you get used to it."

"Do you sleep naked?" she asked.

"Very rarely," I said, "Only at home, I wouldn't sleep naked here in case there was a fire alarm or something. You?"

"In the summer I usually sleep half naked, but rarely fully," she said, "I have a dressing gown for any fire alarm incidents," she said.

"Topless I assume?" I asked her.

"Yeah, just my panties," she clarified.

She finished getting dressed before getting herself another drink. I accepted her offer as she handed me another bottle figuring I would require the Dutch courage.

"So..." i said looking at her, my arms and hands still covering me as best I could manage.

"So..." she said back to me, her eyes quickly scanning up and down me.

"Forfeit?" I said, hesitating a few seconds as though saying it would make it real.

She got up and disappeared for a few seconds, coming back with a dog collar and lead. I didn't ask why she had a dog collar and lead, I figured I really didn't want to know. It was a black leather collar with silver triangular studs around the outside of it. The lead was a standard leather one with matching studs along the bottom third of it's length. She put the collar on me and stood back to admire her handiwork. "Walkies?" she said jiggling the lead in her hand.

"I would rather not," I replied.

"It is half 3," she said, "We can either go walkies now, or later, it is up to you."

"Now," I said, "I guess." It was mid afternoon so some people would at least be in lectures. Don't get me wrong, even just going down to the front doors and back up again, a lot of people were going to see me naked, but at least going at this time the number would be reduced.

She clipped the lead to the collar and left it hanging as she again disappeared into her room. "Bitch," I said as she came back with a pair of handcuffs and restrained my hands behind my back.

"I don't trust you to not cover yourself," she grinned at me.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"For a good walk around the building," she said.

"Naked?" I said to her, emphasising the obvious.

"Yep," she said.

"Can I cover my face?" I said to her, "If not a lot of pictures are going to be making the rounds."

"Sure," she said as she placed her Halloween mask over my face, which was the V for Vendetta mask.

I could feel my own breathing as she opened the front door to our flat and she walked outside,. I hesitated, but the lead was not that long and I was soon dragged out by the collar. We took the stairs up to the top floor and as we got to the corridor on the top floor three people saw me naked. At first they just froze, but within seconds camera phones were recording my humiliation. "Who is it Sophie?" one of them asked.

"I am sure she would rather remain anonymous," Sophie replied to them as she guided me away from them and back down the stairs again.

A few people soon turned into a group, at a quick count I got 20 people, all of them taking a combination of pictures and videos of my naked walk. A few worked out who i was. A face mask doesn't hide hair or general body shape. Using the assumption that I was one of her flatmates and as I clearly wasn't Sophie who was the obvious victor it didn't take much detective work to work out who I was. I was clearly not any of the boys, Sophie was very much clothed, Jess was blonde, and Rachel was not as short as I was. One plus one equals Fiona.

She slowly guided me around the building, my hands cuffed behind my back I just accepted my fate and walked behind Sophie. There was no hiding the fact that I was naked and trying to twist my legs together to hide myself or scrunch up my shoulders to hide my breasts just made me look stupid. We stood by the main door for a while, she was waiting for someone outside to see me, but after five minutes or so she gave up and slowly guided me back upstairs.

My heart was pounding in my chest, my nipples were rock hard and I was more than a little bit excited. Exhibitionism really turned me on, I had never been caught before, but I had always watched and fantasised about the naked in public scenario. The reality was as good as the fantasy, and I was actually a little disappointed when no one else saw us as we went back upstairs. She walked as slow as she could, but except for the few perverts following me no one else was around as we went back into the flat.

She released the lead from the collar and uncuffed me. I reached up and touched the collar, waiting to see if there was any complaint from her, but as she didn't say anything I unfastened it and placed it onto the table. I rubbed my neck and checked in the mirror to make sure there were no red marks as although she had not put it on tight, when being lead around by a dog lead any hesitation or difference in speed caused it to pull. "You okay?" she asked watching me check my neck in the mirror.

"Yeah, great," I replied sarcastically.

"Sore neck?" she asked me, still looking a little concerned.

"Just a few pulls when I disagreed with your direction," I replied smiling at her.

"Yeah sorry about that," she said, her tone and sarcastic smile indicating her lack of sincerity, "There were a lot of people about..." she said testing my reaction.

"Just a few," I agreed, "How many do you reckon?"

"Thirty... forty maybe," she said with a shrug, again, her demeanour was not sure how I was going to react.

I wasn't annoyed, or angry with her, in fact I was more turned on than anything. I had lost fair and square, if I wasn't willing to back up my wager with my body I shouldn't have put my body on the line. She was sat on the sofa, I was stood just to the side closer to the kitchen. I was aware that if I stood to the other side I would be in line with the floor to ceiling window for anyone outside to see in. We were on the third floor, so the chances of anyone looking up was fairly slim, but with such a high traffic area looking in it only took one person to see me and the audience would grow exponentially I am sure. I could have simply closed the curtains that were on the window, but I didn't want to give Sophie any ideas of making me stand in it, so I just avoided it as best I could.

Steve got back first, his key in the lock and then the door slowly opening as he came in. He said Hi without looking up and took his coat off. I had been told by Sophie to not cover myself and just stand where I was, my hands by my sides, legs slightly apart and face the door square on. I twitched when he came in, every fibre of my body was screaming at me to cover myself up, but I just stood there, face on, naked.

"Oh wow," Steve said when he saw me, his eyes darting up and down me before settling between my legs, "What happened?" he asked with a grin.

"I lost," I said.

"Clearly," he said, "Wow," he said again.

"She walked around the building like that," Sophie said.

"With a dog collar and lead," I interrupted, "The most concerning question being why does Sophie have such items," I added to try and change the subject.

It didn't work, of course it didn't, I was naked, and Sophie's sexual exploits were very much second place to my nudity. "No way, naked?" he said looking at me.

"Yeah, bitch," I said.

"That is one serious forfeit," he said, "What did you lose at?"

"Nidhogg," I said.

"Strip Nighogg?" he asked to which I just nodded, "Different I guess. How long are you naked for?"

"Until I get bored," Sophie shrugged.

"For ever?" Steve asked with a grin.

"Probably not that long," Sophie said smiling at him.

He paused and stared for a few seconds, his eyes taking in my body. "Sorry Fi, but fuck me you are hot," he said.

"Yeah she is isn't she, fucking bitch," Sophie said.

"Shaved?" he said looking between my legs.

"Yeah," I said, not feeling the need to correct him to waxed.

"Are ya pitching?" Sophie asked him with a smile as he adjusted himself.

"Maybe," he grinned, "Wow, what a body."

"Don't cum in your pants," she smiled at him.

He sat down and just stared at me for what felt like ages. After a bit I braved resting a hand in front of myself, and with no objections I relaxed into a semi covered stance. My left hand in front of my pussy and my right arm held across my chest.

Graham came back next, followed by Mark more of less immediately afterwards. Their reactions were pretty similar. Surprisingly none of them went to their room, they opted to stay in the living room and have a good perv at me. Tom and the two girls to go, and if i was honest it was Jess and Rachel who I was dreading the most. Guys just wanted to see you naked, it was all visual for them, girls were judgey and bitchy. Don't get me wrong, I was not body shy, I was young with a firm body to match. I went to the gym regularly and watched what I ate, so I was well aware that I had a pretty nice body. That didn't detract from the fact I barely had any breasts and my ass was not very defined.

Jess came back next, and when she saw me she burst out laughing, which shattered my confidence. "Holy shit Fi, at least put some panties on," she giggled as she looked at me. Again, my arms twitched as I wanted to cover myself, but obediently I just stood in the living room on show. "What the fuck?" she asked as she took her coat off and just stared at me.

"She lost," Sophie said with a triumphant grin.

"Well yeah, clearly," Jess said, still checking me out, "At what?"

"Nidhogg," I said.

"Nidhogg?" she questions to which I just nodded, "Who beat you?"

"Sophie," I replied.

"You played a strip game with Sophie?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said, wondering how she would react.

"And one hell of a wager," she grinned at me, "I guess if Sophie lost she would be in a similar situation?"

"Yeah," I replied, avoiding telling her what my forfeits for her would have been not wanting any of them to be used on me. In short, she would be in the window by now, hundreds of people would have seen her naked.

"Why?" she asked us generally.

"Why not," Sophie said with a shrug, "Just make sure you don't lose."

"Hell yeah," Jess said, "Cant believe she is naked."

"She walked around the building as well," Sophie said.

"Really?" Jess asked sounding genuinely surprised.

"Yeah," Sophie grinned at her.

"Fuck me," she said, "Remind me to not play strip anything against you. Was it a close game?"

"She got me down to my undies," Sophie said.

"Just your panties?" Jess interrupted.

"Bra as well," Sophie clarified, "Then it all went wrong for her."

"Yeah it did," Jess grinned, "Seriously wrong by the looks of it. How many people saw her?"

"Thirty, forty maybe," Sophie replied.

"Wow, that is a lot of people seeing your pussy Fi," she said to me with a shred of empathy in her voice.

"Yeah, I know," I replied with a shrug.

"She had my V mask on," Sophie said.

"Oh that is okay then," Jess giggled, "Because everyone was looking at her face and not her tits, ass and pussy."

"More for videos and pictures," I said to her.

"Oh yeah, good point," Jess said, "Still, that is still a lot of people seeing you naked."

"Don't wager what you cant back up," I shrugged.

"Props to you for doing it," she said, "Are you shaved or is it just super thin natural blonde?" she asked as she looked between my legs.

"Shaved," I replied.

"Looks cute," she said, "Awesome body as well," she added with a giggle.

Rachel and Tom came back together, the reaction of both being fairly similar. All eight of us were sat in the living room watching the TV, it was rare for us all to be sat together and it didn't take much to work out why the boys were here. The girls were just here for morbid curiosity, anything that could be used against me and purely for the humiliation of me. "Can I get dressed?" I asked after 30 minutes or so.

"Oh I dunno," Sophie said, "It is pretty entertaining you being naked."

"Come on," I pleaded, "You won, people have seen me naked, let me get dressed."

"An evening of intimate Q&A and you can get dressed," she said.

"Now?" I clarified.

"Yeah, answer any and all questions from us and you can get dressed," she said.

"Yeah okay," I said, well aware that with the terms of my loss she could have just decided on a Q&A session leaving me naked and there was very little argument that I could offer.

I went back to my room and made myself decent. I considered laying on my bed and having 10 minutes, but I decided against it, my day had been embarrassing enough, taking too long to go back and then putting two and two together would just add to my embarrassing day. Everyone does it, but being found out or caught would still be embarrassing, and I say that as someone who had just walked around her halls of residence with a dog lead and collar wearing nothing but a smile.

I went back into the living room and sat down. I was wearing a t-shirt and some jeans. I hadn't bothered with any shoes or socks, the floor was carpeted and I was not planning on going anywhere. "Does it feel better being dressed?" Jess asked me.

"Yep," I replied, stupid question I figured, but it was likely just to get the ball rolling, I anticipated a lot more personal questions would be incoming.

"So what were my forfeits going to be?" Sophie asked.

"Oh I dunno," I replied coyly.

"Were they that bad?" she asked smiling at me.

"I wasn't going to make you walk round the building with nothing on," I said to her.

"Because you are a nicer person or just because you didn't think of it?" Sophie asked sticking her tongue out at me.

"I am a nicer person, I would have probably let you put panties on if you asked," I said, "If I won I was going to stand you in the window though," I grinned at her.

"Oooo, evil," she said sounding quite impressed, "That would have been a lot of people seeing me. I assume I would not have been allowed panties for that?"

"Nope," I said, "And then prob the same as you making me stay naked until everyone was back."

"Cant believe I didn't think of the window," she said to me rolling her eyes.

"I am fairly glad you didn't," I said to her, "I so wanted to close the curtains, but I didn't want to give you any ideas so I just avoided it as best I could."

"Yeah I didn't notice," she shrugged, "Oh well, next time."

"What was the format of the game?" Jess asked.

"Nidhogg, first to four won, each loss was an item," I replied.

"What items did you have on?" Jess asked.

"Top, jeans, bra, panties," I replied.

"What order did you strip in?" Rachel asked.

"The expected order," I replied with a smile.

"Panties last?" Rachel queried.

"Yeah," I nodded, "Does anyone go panties first?"

They all just shrugged, the guys were just watching and listening as we chatted with each other. "Would any of you go panties first?" I asked them generally.

"Maybe if I was sat at a table or something," Rachel said, "but not generally."

"Yeah true," I conceded. I hadn't thought of that, if sat at a standard dining table or whatever then getting bottomless first would likely be less revealing, at least in the short term.

"So are you wearing undies now?" Jess asked me.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Colour?" Jess asked with a childish grin.

"Really?" I questioned her, "What colour are my panties? Really?"

"Yeah, why not," she shrugged.

"White," I replied, "White bra too, not matching set though."

"What style?" Jess asked me.

"Thong," I said, "T-shirt style bra."

The guys smiled as I revealed the colour of my underwear. It really is the childish questions that get the reaction isn't it. They had all just seen me full frontal nude, and yet the colour of my undies still got a smirk from them.

"So.... lets step it up a bit," Sophie said, "Spit or swallow."

"Depends," I replied, "If it is a consensual cum in my mouth I will swallow. If he just blows his load I spit it out. Usually onto him."

"Good girl," Steve admired looking at me as he was no doubt imagining me on my knees.

"Do you deep throat?" Tom asked.

"Not without gagging or throwing up," I said, "And contrary to the videos I am sure you watch, it is not sexy, and it is not going to get you another date either."

"What is your method?" Graham asked, "Just mouth, or helping hand?"

"Oh, helping hand," I said.

"Left or right?" Jess asked.

"I am right handed," I smiled at her.

"Favourite position?" Steve asked.

"Me on top, or doggy," I said smiling at him.

"Do you cum with sex?" Jess asked me with a mischievous grin. The guys were just asking questions till fill out their imagination for the wank bank, the girls questioning was to embarrass me and to make me squirm.

"Wow," I blushed at the directness of her question, "Yes, me on top I do."

"Do you have to rub yourself off or does just having a cock up you make you go cross eyed?" Jess asked.

"Oh my God," I stammered, delaying my answer as I just looked at her genuinely surprised by the directness of her question. Just a cock does it, but rubbing my clit vastly speeds up the process.

"So do you?" Jess pressed.

"I can climax with just penetration if I am on top." I admitted, covering my face as I blushed bright red.

"Are you a screamer?" Rachel asked me.

"No, not particularly I don't think," I admitted, "Saying that I wouldn't do it with Mum and Dad in the house."

"Do you finger yourself?" Tom asked me.

"Doesn't everyone?" I replied, stopping short of straight out admitting to masturbation.

"Penetrate or just clit?" Sophie asked.

Again, I felt myself flush as she asked the question. I could of course just lie, but I had decided to be truthful, although leaving out details was not technically lieing. "Clit," I said looking at her with my "Have mercy eyes"

"How many fingers do you use?" Sophie grinned at me, seeing me squirm was making her very pleased with herself.

I just stared at her with wide eyes knowing full well she had very little mercy, if any. "Two," I said.

"Index and middle?" Jess asked to which I just nodded.

"Okay then," Rachel said, "How many 'can' you use?" she asked, emphasising the word "can".

"Three," I said, covering my face with embarrassment, "Four hurts."

"Hahaha," Jess laughed, "Dirty bitch."

"Not a fist then?" Rachel asked me.

"Oh fuck no," I said instantly, "Ow."

"Have you tried?" Jess asked me.

"Hell no," I said quickly, "No way."

They had a good giggle for a few minutes, the guys discussing various suggestions of how to get a fist into me, even reasoning on Sophie doing it as comparatively, she had the smallest fist. Excluding mine as apparently me fisting myself would just be wrong. I was unsure where the line of wrong was situated, but I just nodded and shrugged.

"So..." Tom said slowly, "Do you take it up the bum?"

I flashed a grin at him, I was surprised the anal question had taken so long. "I will do," I said, "But I don't really like it."

"Does it hurt?" Graham asked.

"Not particularly. Not if he is slow and careful," I shrugged, "Don't get me wrong, having a cock forced up your rectum is not pleasant, but it doesn't really hurt. Just feels a little odd."

"Odd how?" Graham asked, his interest in the subject seemed to indicate to me he had never had a girlfriend who had agreed to it.

"To be crude and disgusting," I said, "It feels like you really need a big poo as he goes in, then as he comes out it really feels like you are having a big poo."!!br0ken!!