Just a Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xelover
Xelover
56 Followers

I never before believed of mutual climaxes either. I know they have them in porno's, but I have always believed they were fake. But I believe in them now.

The man above me flips his leg over my head and sits down in the driver's seat. I tilt my head up so I can see, noticing the man by my pussy has his stomach covered in strange, gooey, sticky liquid. I knew that my pussy was the cause of it. I flip my arm over the seat, sliding it under me, I push myself up into a leaning position. I feel the sperm on my stomach falling lower. I use my other hand to scoop some of the sperm on my chest up towards my breasts, I rub the sperm like a lotion into my breasts and the area around them. The man pulls his dick out of my pussy and sits down in the backseats.

I finish rubbing the cum into my tits, then I get in the backseat with him. I lean over and lick my cum from his stomach. He tilts his body so that his wet, softening dick rubs against my face. I bet he wants me to suck it back to full hardness. I clean up his stomach, then I lean up and wave a finger at him. The man in front turns around and says the most mature thing I've ever heard a police officer say.

"Hey, we better deliver her and get back to the station if we don't want Larry to kill us."

The other officer pouts, then agrees. They both grab their uniforms from the place where they threw them and slid them on. I instantly noticed the golden nametags placed over their hearts.

Mills, the man who earlier fucked my tits, and Palmer, who I shot pussy-juices onto his stomach.

Palmer opens the back door and steps out of the squad car. He opens he passenger-side door and leans in to replace the guard, then fully gets into the car. I lean back and get comfortable, because it's going to be a looooong ride to jail.

After what felt like days I look out the window of the car and see a gigantic building made of nothing but bricks and steel. I see a big sign hanging from above what could be a garage saying three words that stood out to me.

Women's Correctional Facility.

My stomach cringes as I realize the trouble I've gotten myself into. We pull in front of the door and the car stops. Mills pulled out the key and opened his door. Palmer opens his passenger door and they both step out in unison. Mills walks towards the back door and opens it up, instantly handcuffing me before I can even step out of the car. He yanks on the chain connecting the cuffs and drags me out of the car.

As my foot touches the ground and my body becomes upright, cum starts dripping nonstop from my pussy. Caused from two men having sex with me, that's no surprise that it is now leaking and traveling down my legs towards the ground. I am forcefully pulled by Mills with Palmer behind him. I doubt that either know of my problem. When we reach the door, Palmer walks in front of us and opens the door, pushing me into the building as I pass him.

Soon we get to the desk where they admit the captives into the jail. They go fast, too. I swear all I did was blink and I was being thrown into my cell. Luckily it was a women's prison, or I would be getting raped right about now. I sit down on the wooden bench in the cell and look around, trying to figure out why I got into this mess. It's a pretty basic cell. Wooden bench, bunk bed, a toilet in a space wide open for everyone to see. I look over in the corner and notice something I didn't before.

Another woman in the cell.

She was blonde, like Brenda. Slim, with C-cup breasts, and it looked like she had a slight muscle build on her. She was also naked. She walks over to me and speaks to me with the voice of a porn star.

"Hey, you got a little something on my bench."

I look down and notice that cum is still dripping out of my pussy all over the wooden bench, soaking in. I apologize to her for getting her bench wet and she tells me something I would have thought unbelievable given the situation.

"I don't want your apology, Pussy. Either you clean it up or I make you clean it up."

I couldn't even give her my answer because she immediately grabbed the hair on the top of my head, pulled me from the bench, flipped me around, bent me over, and threw my head at the wet spot.

"Now lick it up, Pussy."

I knew that if I wanted to stay alive, I better obey... for now, at least. I open my mouth and start licking up the cum that had gotten on the bench. My body had been forcefully tugged into doggy-style and it was too late before I found out the real reason why.

I feel a tongue lashing at my pussy like a thirsty desert traveler. I moan and then feel her finger diddling my clit back to being as hard as it was in the squad car. I moan and grab my tits, squeezing my nipples and feeling the tongue behind me reach deep into my pussy to scoop out any juices that were inside me. I drop my head again and continue licking up the cum on the bench.

Soon I am finished. I actually don't know how much time has passed because I was lost in the feelings of the woman behind me eating me out and finger-fucking me until I came all over her face and fingers. I try and lean back into an upright position like before, but I feel a hand on the back of my head. She pushes my head back onto the bench, almost smashing my nose against the edge of it.

"I'm not done with you yet, Pussy," she tells me.

She releases my head and stands up. I blink twice before I see her take a seat in front of me on the bench. I see her pussy wet and dripping small drops onto where I just cleaned up.

"Eat me out, Pussy," she says.

Why does she keep calling me Pussy?

I know, however, that I must do it anyway if I want to stay alive. I lean forward and open my mouth, wrapping my lips around her nether lips. I suck inward strongly so that her juices go into my mouth. She moans and grabs the back of my head again, shoving me even farther into her pussy. I reach my tongue as far into her pussy as it would stretch, then I scoop some of her juices out of her pussy and into my mouth, swallowing instantly. I reach my tongue back into her pussy and start licking her out as fast as I can.

I hear her moan, but since my face is buried in her muff, I can't see anything. I stop momentarily to lick her clit, just for a change of pace, and as soon as I do, she bucks her hips into my face. For a second, I was unable to breathe. I reach my hands up and grab two heaping handfuls of her tits, kneading them like two loaves of bread. I begin focusing on her clit, and nothing else. I lick circles around her clit, then up and down. She bucks her hips into my face again, my face is now completely soaked in her fluids.

Her orgasm comes fast and powerful. I have to hold my breath to keep from sucking in any of her juices because my face has yet again been forced into her pussy. It seems to take forever for her to calm down from her orgasm, but soon enough she does. She leans back and releases my head, allowing me to back away and sit on the botom bunk of the bed. I lay down and look over at her. She tells me the nicest thing I'll probably ever hear her say.

"That was the best orgasm I've ever had in my life. You're not that bad, Pussy."

I lose my sense of right and wrong for a second and my question blurts out of my mouth without me controlling it.

"Why do you keep calling me Pussy?" I ask her.

"Because that's all you'll ever be to me," she says.

Good enough answer. I close my eyes and try to get some more sleep.

"Shower time ladies!"

I am woken up by the officer, whoever said those words, but then I am yanked to my feet by the other girl in my cell.

"Come on, Pussy, time for you to meet the rest of the gang."

I rub my eyes and walk forward. My mind has not yet deciphered the meaning of the word 'shower.' The cell door is opened and I am pulled by he girl down a few hallways before I am thrown into a big room with white tiles everywhere. I can see about ten other girls naked all standing around me and I hear that one girl speak to them.

"This is my cellmate, girls. Her name is Pussy, and she can lick your twat like no other. Use her however you want, because she's going to be here a while."

I hear some chatting amongst the girls before I am brutally tugged under a hose or something. I suddenly feel a freezing-cold torrent of water spraying down on me. I am fully awake now, and I realize just what I am now supposed to do. I see a beautiful brunette chick walk towards me, beside her is another brunette, slightly fatter but still sexy. They grab my arms.

"I hear you are the best pussy-licker in the entire prison. That's good, because she wants a piece of this action," the fatter one says.

They force me to the ground and the skinny one kneels on the ground, spreads her legs, and straddles my face. Her pussy hovers over my mouth. I start licking her out, but then I feel two other girls sit on my hands, pinning them to the ground. I know exactly what they want me to do.

Will I be doing nothing but pleasuring women in this place?

I start finger-fucking the girls on my hands, and I let loose everything I've learned about licking pussy on the girl above me. I use both my thumbs to rub the clits of the women sitting on my hands while I repeatedly pump my fingers in and out of their pussies. I feel my arms being grabbed hard by the girls above them, leaving imprints on my arms. I use my tongue to trace circles around the clit above me and she bucks her hips, rubbing her pussy all over my face.

A tongue going to work on my pussy surprises me, but I enjoy it and continue giving these women the ride of their lives. While I pleasure the women who are pinning me down, I spread my legs apart and pull my feet inward so the tongue can reach deeper into my snatch. I try to use my tongue to gather as much juice as I can from the pussy on my face, but it seems that just so much of her juices are dripping down my cheeks and not in my mouth.

I do the same to this woman as I did to the one in the cell. I wrap my lips around her pussy lips and I suck inward like a vacuum. I keep sucking, possibly causing her inner walls to contract by the pressure, until I feel her juices go into my mouth so I can swallow them.

I guess it was too much for her, though.

She begins shaking above me and I am afraid that she will collapse on top of my face. I know she is having her orgasm. I pull my face away from her pussy and my eyes stare up at her. She grabs her tits and squeezes hard before she rubs her pussy back and forth along my face again. I decide that she isn't finished yet and I bury my face in her pussy again, driving her into her second orgasm even faster than her first.

She does collapse on me. I'm glad of it. She presses her pussy onto my mouth, then she almost falls forward, catching herself on the tile floor. All I can see now is her bush, trimmed into a thin line. I lick her clit one more time, causing her to jiggle for a moment and she rolls off of me. I look down and see the two women on my hands having their orgasms from my own doing. They wiggle and vibrate on top of my hands, squirting their juices all over my fingers. I look down further and notice the top of a blonde head licking my pussy with passion I have never seen before.

It's the same girl from the cell.

It suddenly hits me that my pussy is being pleasured better than ever and I moan loudly. My moan causes the two girls on my hands to moan and they have to whip their hands beneath them to keep from toppling over. Once those girls get off of me, I ask the blonde what her name is.

Well, inbetween moans.

"Hey, might I get your name?" I say.

She lifts her head from my pussy to speak.

"What's it to you, Pussy?" she answers.

"I never got your name," I tell her.

"And you never will get my name," she says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Why don't you stop talking, Pussy, if you know what's good for you," she replies.

"Look, I just wanted to know your name, since we're gonna be in the same cell together until one of us is released," I say.

"That's it, Pussy, now you're gonna get it," she warns me.

She shoves two fingers up my ass, pumping them in and out quickly. I start shaking as an orgasm sweeps over my body. She keeps pumping as I am squirting pussy juice all over her. Her head dives back into my pussy and she eats me out faster and faster by the second. My orgasm gets out of control, I grab her head and try to tug it away. My pussy lips are sensitive now, this is starting to hurt a lot. The more I try to push her away from my vagina, the harder she pushes into it. I scream out in a mix of passion and pain.

"STOP! PLEASE STOP! I'LL DO ANYTHING IF YOU'D JUST STOP IT PLEASE!!!"

She lifts her head from my pussy and stops pumping her fingers in and out of my ass.

"Anything?" she asks me back.

Tears form in my eyes and start running down my face.

"Yes, just please stop," I cry out to her.

"Okay," she says, then she stands up.

She walks over to a blonde and holds her hand. She tugs her gently and guides her over to where I lay.

"This is Victoria. She has been having some trouble opening up to the idea of getting her pussy licked by a woman and licking a woman's pussy herself. Set her straight for us, will you?" she tells me.

I guess I have no other choice. I sit up and she sits down next to me. She looks over at me with a look of pure innocence. I don't want to make her into a lesbian, but I am afraid of what might happen to me if I don't. I lean over and notice her shiver just a bit. I know this is wrong, but again, I am afraid.

I lean farther towards her and plant a kiss on her cheek.

"Now that wasn't that bad, was it?" I ask her.

"I guess not," she replies.

I try to take it further and kiss her right on the lips. I pull away for a moment to ask her if she is still okay with it. She nods her head, and I go back to kissing her on the lips. I know I will have to take it slow with her and I will also need patience. While I am kissing her, I gradually snake my tongue into her mouth. Her lips shut instantly, and I know I have crossed a line. I pull away from her face again.

"What's wrong, Victoria?" I ask.

"I just don't know if I can do this. I mean, I've never done anything like this before. I'm still a virgin," she tells me.

Wierd. She looks like she's about 21 years old and she's still a virgin.

"It's okay. No one's here to hurt you. It's just sex, baby. Take it from me, once you get into it, you'll be glad you did it, no matter who you're with," I say to reassure her.

"I guess you're right," she says.

"I am right. Now, do you trust me enough to let me show you how good it is to do this?" I ask.

She nods nervously and I go back to kissing her. I try again to slide my tongue in her mouth, and this time she gladly accepts it. I put my hands on her shoulders and gently lay her on the ground. I let go of her shoulders, and place my hands over her breasts. I slowly knead them in circles, hearing her moan lightly. I glance down at her pussy and I see a bit of wetness.

"Do you think you can trust me to bring you to orgasm?" I ask her.

She nods again and I let go of her breasts, dragging my hands down to her stomach, then her sides, then sliding my hands up her sides. My hands slide under her arms, causing them glide across the floor and raise above her head. Once her arms are above her head, I lightly grab her wrists and pin them to the ground. I drop my head so I can kiss and lick her nipples, then I release my grip and trail my hands down her body.

My kisses lead down her breasts, down her stomach, and finally right under her bush. As I am kissing her pussy lips, I hear her moan again, louder. My hands are busy kneading her breasts again and I take one long lick from the bottom of her nether lips to the top, causing her to buck her hips into my face. I let my tongue venture deeper into her sex, just catching her clit. She bucks her hips into my face again.

I take it all the way. I lash at her clit with my tongue and pump two fingers in and out of her pussy. She wiggles and grabs my head, moaning and screaming on the ground.

I brought her to her first real orgasm.

After she comes down from it and settles, I lean up to her face and kiss her on her lips again, letting her taste her own juices. She takes the lead this time and shoves her tongue in my mouth, trying to get all of her juices out of my mouth and into hers. She grabs my head, not leting me get away. I have to grab a handful of her hair and yank hard in order to get her off of my face. I am gasping for oxygen. She starts crying.

"Thank you! Thank you for giving me that pleasure," she says as she leans in for a hug.

"No problem. Anytime," I tell her as I return the hug.

"Thank you for helping me face my fear. I don't even know why I was unsure of it to begin with," she tells me.

"It's okay. Now there's one more thing I want you to do, okay?" I say.

"Anything," she sighs.

I lean back on the ground and put my arms behind me for support, spreading my legs as well. I was so fucking horny from breaking her in that my pussy was itching for some action.

"I want you to return the favor," I tell her.

She exchanges glances with me, looks at my pussy, then back up at my face. I can tell she is nervous, and I also knew that she must have realized why she was nervous to begin with.

"It's only fair, right? I mean, I gave you pleasure, so you should give me pleasure as well," I try to say in my sexiest voice.

I see her chest expand as she breathes in deeply. She exhales, then cautiously crawls up to me. I lay down fully on my back and pull my knees up to give her an unhindered view of my excited sex. I look down to watch what she does, I know this will be better than any television program I have ever seen before.

She reaches towards my pussy with a shaky left hand, like my pussy would burn her. Actually, with the heat that my pussy was giving off, it probably could. She makes contact and it feels so good that I buck my hips into her hand, getting it wet with my pussy juice. She quickly pulls her hand away like she was almost bit by a dog, then she puts her hand up to her face, smells it, licks it, then smiles.

I guess she likes the taste of it.

She grabs my ankles, restricting my movements, then she dives her head into my pussy with passion that I never knew she had. She was either a practiced pussy licker or just naturally talented, because she brought me to quite an intense orgasm in just a few minutes.

Or at least, it FELT like a few minutes.

As I am laying on the floor, recovering from my orgasm, the girl from my cell walks over to me and bends over my face, causing her tits to fall and jiggle right above me.

"Holy shit, Pussy, you actually did it! I can't believe it! Ever since she got here she's been keeping away from us and calling security every time we would try to make a move, but you actually turned her into a dyke like the rest of us. Holy shit, girl! You should be rewarded or somethin' for what you just did," she says with a wide smile on her face.

I wonder what my reward will be. Hopefully not anything to do with sex.

"So what do I win?" I ask her.

"You win this," she tells me.

Suddenly, I see her turn around and sit on my face, her pussy blocking out all light from my vision. I see nothing but darkness.

I wake up and look over at the alarm clock.

It's noon.

I sit up and look down at the sheets. There is not one dry spot on them. I get up, slip on my blue robe, and go downstairs into the kitchen to make myself some coffee. Half cream, half sugar. Just the way I like it.

I guess that was all just a dream.

END

Xelover
Xelover
56 Followers
12