Just a Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
I could barely believe anything that was happening to me.
1.9k words
4.5
34k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 07/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could barely believe anything that was happening to me. I felt like I was losing my mind. I looked up at the eyes from my dream. They were an amber color, like liquid gold, and they looked right through me to my soul. I felt like a little bunny staring up at a great, black wolf as I stared up at the magnificent example of masculinity standing in front of me. I couldn't break my gaze away to really look at him but I got the distinct impression of large, lean muscles rippling all over his form. Then the eyes looked down at my body possessively and I got my first clear look at his handsome face. He smirked, showing off his perfect white teeth.

I let my gaze travel down from his long hair and dark beard to his large chest. Down to his washboard abs and finally to his thick, uncut cock hanging between his massive legs. Even half hard it made the dildo in my ass seem small and thin. That huge slab of meat and the big furry balls dangling behind it became the focus of my universe.

"Oh, you are a good girl." he said. "This is perfect. Exactly how I wanted your sexy ass when I came for you."

All the shame I had previously felt instantly became pride that Daddy thought I was a good girl and he thought I was sexy. I had the biggest erection of my life and it was absurdly small compared to Daddy's. I felt so pretty in the pink and white lingerie I was wearing. "Thank you, Daddy." I said and smiled up at him.

He seemed surprised. "I can't believe how quickly you submitted to me.' he said with a laugh. "I have made bitches out of a lot of white boys but I have never had one that succumbed so easily or so completely."

I felt several confusing emotions at this statement. Embarrassment for being so easy, pride for pleasing my daddy, and jealousy at discovering I was one of many. I did not have long to think about it before he crossed the space between us so fast I barely saw him move.

There was his big, black cock right in my face and I didn't hesitate to take hold of it. I licked the large drop of clear fluid on the tip, savoring the taste and texture. It began to harden as I pulled his skin back from the head and sucked it like a lollipop. "Suck my cock, sugar." he commanded. I obeyed willingly.

As his cock stretched my jaw and throat to their maximum, I realized how lucky I was to be born without much of a gag reflex. "That's why I picked you, bitch." he said as if reading my mind. "Your whole family is full of natural born cock suckers. It's a genetic trait. I have been plucking boys out of your family tree for generations."

I was very puzzled by his statement but had no time to think about it as he grabbed the back of my head and began to fuck my face. His balls slapped against my chin as I gripped his legs to keep my balance. This became all I could think about. I couldn't believe how easy and natural it was to relax my mouth and throat for his cock. I stuck my tongue out a little and covered my teeth with my lips to make it easier for him. "Damn! You are a very good girl!" he cried out. "You might just be the best yet."

A new swell of pride and joy washed over me as he told me this. He continued like that for a while longer. Telling me what a good bitch I was while thrusting his thick shaft in and out of my willing mouth. I moaned as his movement made me slide back and forth on the rubber dick suction cupped to the tree. I began to rub my little prick and very quickly had the most intense orgasm I had ever had, up to that point.

When I began to moan like a whore and cum in my panties he pulled his cock out until just the head remained in my mouth. "Swallow it all you dirty, little slut!" Daddy screamed and began to flood my mouth with his thick and delicious seed.

It tasted so much better than mine. It was like melted salt water taffy. Sweet and salty fluid so thick I had trouble swallowing it. I was determined though and I managed to get it down just as the next burst filled my mouth again. I gulped down thirteen mouthfuls before he relaxed and let go of my head. I immediately began to clean his cock for all I was worth. I slurped greedily all over his thick shaft and testicles.

Daddy never got soft. I licked and kissed all over that great, black snake and his two heavy nuts. They had a wonderful musky smell and taste. He pulled me off his manhood by the pearl choker I was wearing. It was surprisingly sturdy. The dildo came out of me with a loud "Pop!" for the second time that day and fell onto my baby blue sweat pants. A very feminine cry of pleasure escaped my lips. He looked deep into my eyes and said "You belong to me forever, bitch."

"Yes sir, Daddy. I belong to you forever." I told him with a big smile. He kissed me suddenly, passionately. His tongue invaded my mouth like his cock had earlier. I melted into his arms, completely submitting myself to his will. I would do everything and anything this man told me to, forever.

I felt like such a sexy slut dressed in my new lingerie. The pink and white baby doll, pink thong panties, white silk stockings and matching garter felt so soft and sensuous. The pearl choker padlocked around my neck and matching earrings made me feel pretty. It was tricky to balance on the 4" pink heels that were also padlocked in place but I stilled loved them. My look was topped off with makeup and a wig that matched my hair color styled into high pony tails with pink ribbon.

Daddy pulled the wig off me and grabbed a fistful of my short, red hair. He used my hair to pull me back and look at me. He stared at me like he owned me and I stared back at my new master. I gave him what I hoped was a sexy look and pouted my lips. "Are you ready for some real cock in your little pussy?" he asked with a smile.

Even though I knew my answer made no difference to him I still broke into a big, goofy grin and nodded. "Oh yes please, Daddy. I want to feel you inside of me. Take me and fuck my pussy like the whore that I am." I moaned and writhed in his grip. I wanted him more than anything. I wanted to be his good little girl and give up my ass to him whenever and however he wanted it.

Daddy spun me around and tore my panties off. I cried out as he spanked my ass hard and pushed me to my elbows and knees on the soft grass. I expected him to shove his huge rod into me right away but instead he spread me open and started to lick me from my balls to my anus. It was such an intense feeling to have his tongue bury itself inside of my tight, little rectum. I had another mind shattering orgasm from the sensation of his mouth alone. I hadn't even touched myself that time.

"Oh my god please fuck me Daddy!" I screamed. Daddy spanked me again and began to finger me. First just his index finger then he added his middle finger. Sliding them in and out of me with ease. I was pretty loose from the dildo and his tongue. I started to thrust back on him as I moaned in ecstasy. He spanked me again and added his ring finger.

With three fingers in me I began to babble about how good it felt. "Oh. Oh Daddy. Yes. Please don't stop. Fuck me Daddy. Please fuck me." I begged him. I needed it so bad I couldn't stand it. Nothing else mattered. I would have said anything, done anything to feel his cock in my ass.

Daddy spanked me once again causing me to moan and coo in pleasure. "I will fuck you when I am ready, bitch." he growled in my ear. He bit me hard on the back of my neck as he replaced his fingers with his cock. Despite how much he had loosened me up his cock head still stretched me out even more. He felt so big. "Take a deep breath, bitch." he said in my ear.

I did as I was told and inhaled deeply. As I let my breath out Daddy slid into me without pause until he was balls deep in my no longer virgin ass. I cried out in pain and pleasure, completely lost in lust and ecstasy. He didn't move at all just held me tight, kissing and biting my neck as my pussy adjusted to his girth.

The pain went away fast and I started to move my ass back against him. Daddy took control of my hips and slid out until just his head was inside of me. I felt so empty I cried out in loss. When he shoved it all back in I felt completed. " Oh Daddy! I love you and your big, beautiful, black cock!" I screamed out. "Please don't ever stop fucking me!"

Daddy laughed and began to truly give it to me. With every thrust I felt more and more like I had found my true place in life. On my knees, dressed like a slut, being taken like a woman by a real man. I truly loved this from my first taste of it. After what seemed like minutes that lasted hours I started to cum and this time it was so much more intense than anything I had ever experienced. It was unlike any previous orgasm I had ever had. Instead of spurts my cream came out in a long stream and waves of pleasure coursed through my entire body.

As my anus clenched down on Daddy's thick, black tool sunk balls deep into it he grunted and spanked me. "I am going to fill you with my seed, bitch!" he yelled. His cock began to throb in my pussy and I felt warmth spreading through me. I felt so full and pleased with Daddy's cum. It was a great feeling.

When he finished he pulled out of me and pushed the dildo back into me. I cried out at this unexpected intruder. He pulled me around by my hair. "Clean my cock, girl." he commanded. Once again I willingly obeyed. I hungrily sucked his member clean. I marveled that it had become so important to me so quickly. Daddy stayed hard the whole time.

"Get ready for another round, my little slut." he said with a big smile. I looked up at him wide eyed and exhausted but eager and ready.