Just a Dream of Pixie

Story Info
An old boyfriend says goodbye with cuffs.
1k words
72.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had always had a rape fantasy. To get what she wanted from her men, she told them to picture her as an ex-girlfriend that hurt her while they fucked her. Back when they were together she had told him to sneak in to her room some night and take her without warning. He had never had time, too busy working. Well, he was the ex-boyfriend now and he knew her desires. He knew what she wanted and it was his goodbye.

Getting in had been easy, she had trustingly left the window unlatched and someone had oiled the joint well. The light from the full moon made it easy to navigate to the side of her bed. There he was standing with a mask over his face waiting for her to fall into REM sleep so he could slip the handcuffs on. She was as beautiful as he remembered her, a flower in bloom --her eyes started moving under her lids. Her hands relaxed on the bedspread.

He was prepared with a pair of handcuffs he had kept close to his heart so the cold steel wouldn't wake her. Here was the moment where he had to commit himself to the evening. He paused. The cuffs locked with a click. She hardly moved and he reached into his bag for the ball gag.

He quickly sat on her abdomen and while she inhaled in surprise, he shoved the ball gag in her mouth. After a few minutes of struggle, she relaxed enough for him to put his hand on her pussy through her panties. She tensed and made muffled protest. She was wet.

It didn't matter who he was, he was what she had always wanted. Still sitting on her, he carefully tied her legs spread eagle to the bed frame and went to his bag for the shaving cream. She had told him that only a slut would have no pubic hair and he knew that was the first step in breaking her. In the dim light, she saw the shaver, she tried to break free by sitting up, but a quick slap, just enough to get her attention, made her lie back in bed.

He covered her mound in shaving cream and started gently removing hair. When he was done, he cleaned her with some wipes he had thrown in his bag. He bend down and carefully gave her a heart-shaped hickey right above the lips of her pussy. Her cunt was so cute, he gave it a kiss as well. He looked up to see the shame mixed with the lust on her face.

She was beginning to breathe faster, he knew she wanted him. But this wasn't like before; he wasn't treating her gently, this was the last time. He sat on her stomach again and shoved anal beads into her pussy. Just to get them wet.

She shuddered, she couldn't see what he was doing but it wasn't what she had expected. He pulled out the wet beads and methodically shoved them into her anus one by one. Next he took a black marker and wrote "slut" just below her belly button. He pulled a hand mirror from his bag and used it show her his work. And then he put the vibrator in her pussy and sat back to relax for a little. He had all night. No rush. It was dark and he could see her straining to make enough contact with it to cum, but it wasn't enough. It was enough to cover the sheet in her juices.

When she looked her most frustrated, he slipped up and put the chloroform soaked rag over her face. After a quick gasp, she was out. He quickly undid her bindings and moved her unconscious body to the bathroom, making sure to put the rag back on her face whenever she started stirring.

Once in the bathroom, he laid her over the toilet. He tied her hands through the cuffs to the piping behind the toilet and let her come around. While she struggled with her bonds, he pulled the beads out one by one and watched her body shake with relief and arousal. The beads were not clean. He told her she needed an enema.

He slid the rag back over her face, which was harder this time since she knew what it represented. Once she was out, it was easy to fill her with water and then let her release into the tub. She was ready to be fucked. He stopped to take a picture. He took her back to the bed and slid slowly into her pussy with his cock. It swallowed him as if giving a kiss to an old friend. He started fucking her while she was still unconscious.

Her body moved with his as she woke up, he thought maybe she had decided she was in a wet dream. She was really enjoying herself, but when awareness came back she realized this was actually happening. He could see the concern on her face, she had to make a choice between accepting the fucking or fighting. Her face relaxed, she abdicated to her master, it didn't matter which one so long as he dominated her.

Her pelvis started meeting his cock and her grunting through the ball gag was that of pleasure. After her first orgasm, he slid his cock into her ass and really started fucking her hard. She winced at first, but the fantasy was so strong for her that she seemed to get even more pleasure from the fullness in her bombom.

After he came in her ass, he pulled his dick out and put it in her face. She knew he was in control and when the ball gag was removed, she carefully cleaned him. He put the gag back in place and tied her tired body back up again. There were still many hours until morning. Plenty of time to clean up and fuck her again and again. Before dawn he was gone, this was his goodbye.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ugh.

This was just horrible.

epioneepioneover 14 years ago
very hot

a nice simple but detailed fantasy. one to file away for later use ;)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ravishing Renee Renee confronts the jerk who impregnated her best friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
Jen Is Found Jen’s roommate finds her in a precarious position.in BDSM
Another Dream of Pixie He gives his girlfriend helpful hints under hypnosis.in Mind Control
More Stories