Just a Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Dana didn't even realize he existed.
3.2k words
4.44
22.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought a man would be able to make me gasp as if someone was choking me, but he did. He was easily 6'3'', close to 230; all muscle and he knew how to work a suit. His dark brown hair and deep brown eyes made my lips tingle. Too bad, I couldn't get a better view of him. The street was very busy. Lunch time crowd rushing to get nowhere extremely fast. I knew I had missed him. Damn, I hate being right. I could've swore he looked right at me and smiled. Maybe it's a fantasy. Hopefully a damn good one. I had found a brand new Mr. Come and Get it to fantasize about while I was in the bath tub tonight. Oh shit, I'm going to be late.

"Dana?" called Mac.

"Oh! Sorry. The travel arrangements have been made and we're going to the convention the 2nd week of February." I said.

'Jackass' I thought. Mac is looking for an excuse to call me out. His bitch ass has hated me since I started here at Lilly Rose. Hopefully he has a new boyfriend or at least loses 10 pounds between now and Vegas.

"Well Bitches, that's all. As head designer, I'm expecting you all to pull your weight." His bitch ass keeps looking at me when he said that. I guess because it means do my job too.

"We have a lot of work to complete people. Ciao!" Mac sauntered out of the room.

As the others looked out the door confirming their absolutely hideous boss was out of hearing range, Dana motioned to Brandon to close the door.

"Okay people" Dana began as she addressed the staff. "We have 3 weeks before we get to Magic. Mac as we have just witnessed is going to do the same thing he has done for the past 4 seasons take all of the credit. As a team we have managed to keep Lilly Rose in business. We all like our jobs; we work fabulously together as a team. I want to keep it that way. The rumors are true; we are prime for a takeover; many of the major distributors are looking to acquire us and make us the new Wal-Mart brand. Lilly Rose is better than that. So, it's our goal to let the world know as well as our buyers know who we really are. Bella is going to finish all of the tailoring on the designs this week. I will approve all changes by Tuesday. Brandon and Tina will book the models and coordinate fittings. Calley will print the collateral pieces and brochures on Wednesday. Frank will finalize all transportation and logistics for Las Vegas. Are there any questions?"

Brandon raised his hand. "Dana, do you really think its going to work?"

"Brandon, it has to work. We've busted our butts. I believe in the designs"

Tina interrupted -- "You should, they're yours"

Dana finished "True. I have loved Lilly Rose since I was a young girl. This is a dream for me. I'm not going to let anyone take it away and damn sure am not going to let Mac destroy it. Are you with me?" They all nodded their heads and smiled. "Alright meeting adjourned."

Dana returned to her office and looked at the picture she had of her son Devon on her desk. 'It has to work' Dana whispered as she began to sketch.

"Jackson, what is it? Did you know that woman?" Allison inquired. He hadn't paid her attention since he sat down. He looked like he had seen a long lost friend.

"No Allison I don't know her personally. But I do know who she is." He said to answer her question.

"Well who is she?"

"A business associate who I have the unfortunate task of firing." He replied.

"Oh." That's what Allison loved about Jackson. He still had a sweet southern charm about him even Chicago couldn't break.

"Well don't think about it now." She said as she ran her foot up the inside of his calf.

"Allison, I'm sorry honey but I need to get back to the office." As he left money for the bill. "I'll call you later and we'll plan a weekend ok?"

"Of course Jackson." Allison replied. He kissed her on the top of her head which always gave her the tingles like he was marking his property. Jackson had to run out of there. Allison was a great litigator but never knew when to switch it off. He knew if he didn't his face might spill the secret. He did know Dana Pierce. She was 28 with a 4 year old son named Devon, lived in Evanston with an aunt, divorced 2 years ago from a male model named Santana, has been the lead designer of Lilly Rose for 6 years, and has the smoothest cherry brown skin he has ever seen. He should know. He's been researching, watching, fantasizing, damn near stalking her for the last 14 months. If Allison was not there, he would've lost his damn composure.

"Agnes, get Rodney and meet me in my office." He said as he walked pass his secretary. Rodney and Agnes walked in not knowing what to expect. Jackson sat in his chair looking out the window.

"Agnes, please take notes. Rodney, get me a meeting with Dana Pierce this Thursday. Tell her you're scheduling the appointment on behalf of a potential investor." Jackson barked out to his employees.

"Boss, I thought we're going to buy it and dismantle it." Rodney inquired.

"We are but I need an inside advantage. We already have Mac but he's not the pulse of the company. She is. And I want her." Jackson suspiciously confessed.

"I need her insight in order to make this takeover possible. The information Mac feeds us is the same shit that has been fed to him. As far as I'm concerned, Dana Pierce is Lilly Rose. And I want it. Rodney, you can leave. Agnes, close the door." Jackson explained in an attempt to conceal his true desires. Agnes did as she was told.

"Give me a reason why I need to walk into Lilly Rose design studio today." He asked his older and wiser assistant.

"Inspection is out of the question. Madly in love or lust with the prey would be a more appropriate. " she truthfully responded.

"Is it that obvious?"

"It was obvious 6 months ago when you had me purchase a present for Devon." She informed him.

"Every boy needs a football. He needs to understand football is a way of life. Plus he obviously loves it."

"You need to go over and introduce yourself. She doesn't leave until 8pm anyway. Just go over and say hi."

"Really? That's the approach."

"Jackson, you're a grown man and talking to women has never been a problem for you."

"She's no ordinary woman."

"I know. That's why saying hi shouldn't be too difficult for you."

"Couldn't do it when I saw her 2 hours ago."

"You saw her? While you were at lunch with Allison?" Agnes said surprisingly.

"On our way to lunch."

"Stop." Agnes had to sit down for this. Jackson Hill was better than her soaps.

"I saw her walking towards us and she looked so beautiful close up. She was like a fresh spring day. I smiled at least." He confessed. Agnes was so impressed with Jackson. He wanted to woo and court Dana. Not just have his way with her and forget her.

"Go to her office at 7:30. Jackson, introduce yourself. That's all." Agnes advised.

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure." Agnes got up to leave. "Your introductions tend to be memorable."

Dana glanced at the clock on her desk. It was a quarter after 7. She called her aunt.

"How's my boy?"

"He's fine. Just finished dinner and is playing with his football. He's in the backyard. Yes, I'm looking at him as he's playing." Her aunt informed her.

"Good. I'll be home soon."

"Don't work to hard."

"I won't auntie. Love you. Kiss Devon for me."

"I will."

"Bye." Dana pushed away from her desk and looked out her window. The view of Chicago was breathtaking. She could see the lights from the pier and the ferris wheel. The water looked so inviting.

"It's stunning isn't it." A voice said. Dana turned around to see her fantasy man standing right by her side. She looked around to make sure she wasn't delusional.

"Jackson Hill" he said as he extended his hand.

"Dana Pierce" she replied. "I've seen you before" Dana said as she tried not to focus on his full and rosy bottom lip. She saw herself sucking on it before fully exploring the rest of his mouth.

"Give me a reason." Dana heard him say.

"Excuse me? I didn't quite get that." She inquired.

"Give me a reason not to takeover Lilly Rose."

Dana was fully awake now. "You? You're the bastard that wants to end what I have built. Mr. Hill, I'm the reason why you won't takeover Lilly Rose. So if you'd kindly leave, we're not for sale nor will we ever be. Lilly Rose is a staple in every American household and I am going to keep it that way. Good night Mr. Hill."

Jackson expected something but nothing as passion-filled as what he got. His hard-on got worse. He wanted to grab her in his arms so she could feel it. And he could feel the softness of her breast pressed against him.

"Dana, I want us to talk about this. That's why I'm here. I understand the value of Lilly Rose a little more than you think."

"No you don't" she interrupted. "There is no value on this company. Its invaluable." Mama never told me the enemy could look this fine. Dana wanted to throw herself on him and ride him like the stallion he was.

"Let's agree to continue this discussion. Would you like a ride?"

"No I'm fine. Plus my office hours are from 9 to 5 and you're intruding."

I"'m in the lobby when you change your mind." He turned and left her office. 'Arrogant, too damn good looking bastard' she thought. She was packing her bag to leave. 'Who does he think he is? Walking in her like he's the second coming or something.' Dana turned off her light and got in the elevator. True to word, Jackson stood in the rain holding an umbrella next his town car.

"No thank you" Dana mouthed as she walked in the rain. The water was coming down so hard her sundress began to cling to her body. After walking a few feet, she turned around. He was still standing there looking at her. Damn she needed a ride.

"Just a ride home" she yelled. "You're not going to kidnap me. Promise?"

"I promise not to kidnap you. Just giving you a ride." Dana walked towards him and got in the car as he opened the door for her. Once she sat down, he closed the door and walked to the other side. Dana was trying not to get the seat wet. "Don't worry about it" Jackson said.

"Driver, I'm going to Evanston." She said.

"Yes ma'am." Dana was trying to sit as graceful as possible giving she was still dripping wet. Jackson removed his jacket and gave it to her.

"You're distracting." He said.

"What? Distracting? How dare you?"

"Dana, look down." He informed her. Her bra was showing through the wet fabric and her nipples were hard.

"Oh. Sorry about that. Thank you for being chivalrous."

"No problem." Jackson enjoyed the sight. It was a shame he had to do the right thing.

"Dana, where are you from?" he asked.

"Don't play."

"Excuse me?" he said.

"You know enough maybe even more than you should know about me."

"I do."

"So I'll be the one doing the questioning." Dana said as she took control of the conversation.

"Fire away." Jackson responded.

"Where are you from?"

"I'm from Georgia. Atlanta to be specific."

"Really. Okay. What college did you go to?"

"I went to UVA for undergraduate and graduate. My undergrad is in finance and I have a MBA. I'm the CEO of Scotch Brothers. I'm 32, not committed, no kids and work too much."

"So, you have a girlfriend, the blonde, I saw you with earlier, but you're not committed to her. Why not?"

"Allison is great but I want more." He honestly replied.

"So you're never satisfied which is why you're constantly taking stuff apart and rebuilding it." Dana analized. Jackson had never heard it put that way. He looked like he was deep in thought. Dana was proud she had managed to get in his head instead of his bed which is where she wanted to be at the moment.

"What do you know about me?" Dana inquired.

"I know Lilly Rose is dear to your heart. You're 28, have 1 child, and divorced 2 years ago from Santana. What were you thinking? Santana? Can't believed you married him." Jackson asked.

"Neither can I on some days. Hold up. Mr. Not Committed, who do you think you're judging. Santana and I were in love with each other which is how Devon got here. He's the best thing that happened to me. Here's his latest picture." Jackson looked at the picture and remembered seeing them go to the park for the photo shoot. He thought she looked so pretty in green. He was happy to see Devon clinging to his football. "He's very handsome Dana." Jackson replied. "Does his dad like football?"

"Santana? No, he likes pussy. Sorry. That was crass of me."

"It's okay."

"No, I don't know who gave him the football. He loves it so much."

"Do you like football?" Jackson inquired.

"I do. It's been a long time since I've gotten a chance to really enjoy it."

"I have tickets to a Bears exhibition game if you'd like to take Devon."

"That would be nice if you weren't trying to steal my dream away from me." She exclaimed.

"I'm not trying to steal anything." He said defensively.

"Lilly Rose is mine. Mrs. Rose was my mentor before she passed. I learned everything I could from her. How to make a woman look alluring and classic without showing too much. I design clothes that accentuate curves and leaves something to the imagination. Everyone is not built like her." Dana said as she motioned to the billboard of Kate Moss half naked. "I'm not built like her."

"Well that's obvious" Jackson said.

"Glad you noticed" Dana said softly.

"Okay, say I give you until after Magic to make Lilly Rose a success again, what will you give me?"

"Possibly what you've been noticing all evening."

Jackson raised his eyebrow to push her a little more.

"Give me until Magic and I agree to." Dana left him hanging. She was really trying to figure out the right words to say.

"I agree to go out with you over the next 3 weeks. Professionally I get Lilly Rose and Personally you get me. Take it or leave it. I need you answer now."

"You got a deal." He answered anxiously.

"Driver, you can drop me off at 1532 Ewing Avenue. Jackson, now you know where I live at and just to appease me here is my cell phone number. I know you already have it." The car stopped in front of the house. She took his coat off and gave it back to him. "I'll anticipate your call." Dana said as she leaned over and kissed a stunned Jackson on the lips. Dana lingered a little and slowly ran her tongue over his bottom lip. "Thanks for the ride." She said as she got out and walked into the house. Dana closed her front door and put her back up against it. 'This man is going to be trouble.' She thought.

Jackson stepped out of his shower and wrapped a towel around him. The soap only worked so much but he had another hard on that only Dana could take care of at this point. I have to be the bigger person. Jackson wanted to fuck her badly but she'd never appreciate the fact he knows green is her favorite color, he wants to be the one taking Devon to school in the morning or that he wants to cuddle with her while watching football. Jackson laid across his bed. He felt lonely listening to the rain. He still hadn't called her yet. He looked over at the clock. It's only 10pm. She might still be awake. Dana rolled over in her bed listening to the rain beat on the windows. Devon was sleeping soundly in his room. She had the baby monitor in the bed with her and her Ipod playing on the deck. All of her slow R&B songs were playing and it was making it even harder for her not to want Jackson. Her phone started to buzz. Jackson Hill she thought.

"Hello." Dana asked

"Hola Punta; I'm be in da Chi next week and I want to see my son." A disgruntle voice said on the other end.

"How in the hell did you get my number Santana?" Dana barked back.

"My attorney you fucking bitch. I'm coming to see him and you will be nice right. Nice?"

"You haven't paid child support in months and you're always high or drunk. Sounds like both right now."

"Listen, you should be grateful I let you have Devon. Your pussy's good but I've had better. Now your head game is a fool but that's all you're good for is to suck my..." Dana hung up before he could finish. Hopefully he was lying and wont be in town next week. She sat up and wrote herself a note to send Auntie and Devon away next week to Disney World. If he was coming, she would make sure he couldn't take Devon with him. In his current state of mind, she knew Santana would have him exposed to all kind of stuff. Her phone rang again.

"Listen." Dana started off..

"No you listen Dana." Jackson said.

"Jackson?"

"Yes. Who did you think it was?"

"Never mind. How can I help you?" she said sweetly.

"Oh no! You can't go from fire to sweet and gentle. Who got you fired up?"

"No one."

"You're lying. Was it Santana?"

"I really don't want to talk about it."

"You don't have too. I know it was him. What did he say?"

"Too much."

"You okay? You need anything?"

"Jackson, I just realized you existed earlier today. You can't just come in and take care of me."

"Who says?"

"Stuff like that doesn't just happen."

"It can if you allow it." He couldn't believe he was saying this to her. She took in his last statement. "I know we have work tomorrow and the rest of the week. Saturday, would you allow me to take you and Devon to Chucky Cheese?" he asked.

"Are you sure you want to do that? Chucky Cheese is not for the faint at heart."

"I'm sure. Saturday. Ok?"

"Yes, we'd enjoy that. Is that why you were calling?"

"No I was actually calling to tell you good night and enjoy the rain."

"Oh. Its something about the rain that makes it calming but there is an intense feeling there also."

"I know what you mean."

"Good night Jackson" she purred.

"Back at you Dana."

She hung up the phone and grabbed the pillow closest to her and held on tight until she drifted off.