Just a Feel Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uksnowy
uksnowy
191 Followers

My climax started, in the usual way. Hot tingles shooting through me, starting at my clit and round my groin then in waves up through me to meet the sharp stabbing zings in my nipples. I groaned as it all became a faster procedure and soon the sensations were meeting as one and my body seemed on fire.

"Oh yes Dad...yes yes yes yes YES," I shouted.

There are not many words you can say or need at this time, just enough to indicate as if it isn't obvious that I was cumming with the force of a cow elephant. Dad's face was a mixture of triumph and strain as he bucked up at me. He had the body strength to lift me physically which each thrust from below as he powered his massive tool up me. I gave up trying to move, letting his actions carry the emotions on each surging shunt towards the ceiling.

"Uurrrgggggghhhhhhhh!" he gurgled. "Fuck it I'm cumming again Marie. Jeeeeeeezzzzz!"

With one last enormous fuck, he stopped and sank onto my bed with its Brad Pitt duvet cover. I dropped onto him and our bodies heaved with great racking breaths. His cock softened very quickly and plopped out of my soaking snatch and I checked, I needed to for fuck's sake, that the condom was intact. It was and I breathed a silent sigh of relief. Dad chuckled, aware of my thoughts.

"Still there, no two headed babies for us then."

"Stop it Dad, Don't be nasty. You'd soon fucking worry if there were," I responded, scrambling off him and laying flat out panting.

"Yeah you're right darling. Sorry," he muttered stroking my hair and pecking my cheek.

I turned away from him, not wanting the thoughtful after sex mood. It was over, he'd fucked me rotten, yet so beautifully, but I wanted him to go.

"Its years since I came twice you know," he told me.

I grunted and felt his hand creep round my breasts.

"Good," I answered coolly, pushing his hand away. "I think I want to shower now Dad. That's all eh? And no more, promise, ever?"

He groaned and sat up patting my butt.

"But its so good and no one will know Marie," he pleaded. "I mean you enjoyed it too. I know you did. Didn't realise your old man was so good a lover did you?" he laughed.

"I think if you tried harder with Mum, your lover's talents might come in useful again, don't you think?" I asked, getting up and stripping my shirt off. He watched carefully, as I prepared my hair and took off my socks. For some reason I felt embarrassed about bending over in front of him for my bath towel that was in the bottom of my cupboards and didn't.

I flung a bathrobe round me and went to the door. He grunted and shrugged and I knew I'd spoiled his mood by mentioning Mum, but that was the idea. She wasn't interested in sex anymore it seemed - according to him. He must have tried that tool, so to speak. I went to the bathroom and showered luxuriantly. I must admit my body was in full bloom although my nipples hadn't come back to earth yet and my pussy seemed fleshier than usual. But then it doesn't get eight inches of prime cock meat every day.

Back in my room - typically, Dad, who had gone downstairs, had left the rubber on my dressing table, albeit on a tissue, but he could have disposed of it. He had shot one hell of a load in it and I grinned at the massive bubble of cum in the end. I reckon he'd left it for me to think about it, a souvenir of his unbridled lust, his incestuous passion for me and his proficiency in the art of seduction, for he had seduced me hadn't he?

FINFINFINFIN

uksnowy
uksnowy
191 Followers
12