Just a Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthem
Panthem
857 Followers

The kiss went on forever and she was so caught up she didn't notice his hand sliding under her shirt until he pulled back and cocked an eyebrow at her. His fingers brushed the side of her breast and she blushed, well aware of what he'd discovered. She let him lift the shirt off over her head and bit her lip nervously when he stood there staring without saying a word.

"No comment?"

"I...ah...damn." He shook his head as if dazed and reached up to follow the lacy edge of her bra, sending a scattering of goose bumps along the gentle slope of her breast. She felt her nipple tighten and knew he could see it through the pale blue lace of the bra she'd bought to wear for him tonight. The cups barely came up high enough to cover her nipples and pushed her breasts together to give the impression of more cleavage than she actually had, while the thin lace was almost completely see-through.

His fingertips drifted downward in a teasing arc and she bit her lip in anticipation, jumping when she finally felt his thumb brush over the sensitive peak. The slight roughness of the lace had been teasing her all night against the silk of her shirt, and now under his firm touch it felt like she might actually ignite in flames as he rubbed in tiny circles.

When his other hand joined in on the other side Cass let her head fall back against the door. The moan that escaped her was muffled by Gabe's lips coming down on hers again as he pressed into her. His lips and fingers moved in concert, rendering her breath ragged and uneven, her brain unable to focus. She had to turn away from his mouth just to catch her breath.

"Do the bottoms match?"

She nodded, afraid her voice would crack if she tried to speak.

"I thought you said lace was itchy."

She let out a hoarse chuckle. "It doesn't feel itchy right now."

"No?" His fingers tightened on her nipples, pinching them, rubbing the fabric against her puckered skin. She bit her lips to hold back a cry and he pinched harder, making her gasp. "How does it feel right now?"

"Ooh, it feels really good."

A dark smile crossed his face and he pressed one thigh between her legs. "Just imagine how good it's gonna feel when I rub it against your clit."

Cass's knees almost buckled as a powerful rush of arousal swept through her. The pressure of his leg was enough to drive her to distraction, but his words were what really got to her. She couldn't help imagining it as her hips moved of their own accord, rubbing against his thigh, the movements sending jolts of electric sensation through her body, building her higher and higher.

And then he was gone. Her eyes flew open in surprise just in time to see him sit down on the edge of her bed, adjusting himself in his pants.

"Let me see. Take off your jeans," he demanded, his glittering eyes raking over her body with undisguised desire.

"Take off your shirt," she countered, seized by a sudden need to regain some control.

Gabe's grin sent shivers down her spine, but he started unbuttoning his shirt so she did the same with her jeans, shimmying them down over her hips. He peeled his undershirt up over his head and then stopped and just stared at her for a few moments.

She watched him closely as she anxiously smoothed her hands down over her hips. She'd never bought lingerie to wear for anyone before, but his reaction so far made her glad she did. He looked stunned and she couldn't help noticing the impressive bulge in his jeans.

"Call it a belated Christmas present," she said, encouraged by his clear appreciation.

One side of his mouth twitched up in amusement as his eyes continued to peruse her body. He opened his mouth to speak, but had to clear his throat first. "Turn around for me."

She turned, a tiny part of her still wondering whether she should have gotten the thong instead of the hipsters, but the saleslady told her a round butt like hers would look better in these. Apparently the lady was right because she heard Gabe's low groan as she stood for a moment with her back to him. As she turned to face him his eyes drifted up to meet hers and he gestured with his head for her to come closer.

As soon as she was within reach he had his hands on her, sliding them around to grip her ass and pulling her close enough to close his mouth on one hard nipple. He teased her nipples with his tongue over the fabric while his hands traveled from her butt down to her knees and pulled first one, then the other onto the bed so she was straddling his lap.

"Cassie baby, you look incredible," he murmured into her breasts. "You feel incredible." His hands smoothed up her thighs and over her hips, trailing up and down her spine. "God, I want you so bad. I want to touch you all over, taste every part of you, slide deep inside you and hear you cry out my name when I make you come."

Cass couldn't speak. She was mesmerized by his touch, his voice...just him. Her hands were trembling and to try to calm them she ran her fingers through his silky hair and tilted his head back, kissing him deeply. Her hips moved instinctively, her body begging him to touch her more, a soft moan escaping her when he complied.

His warm hand pressed flat against her belly, his fingertips brushing the soft skin lightly, teasing her. Finally he let his fingers drift down between her legs. His touch was so light she doubted she'd have been able to even feel it if it weren't for the rasp of the lace against her wet skin magnifying the sensation until she was sure she could feel it in every nerve of her body. He dragged one finger along the length of her slit before letting it rest over her clit, rubbing slowly against it.

"Oh god, Gabe that feels so good," she mumbled, her lips brushing his ear as she spoke. Her tongue darted out and traced the outside edge, remembering how good it felt when he'd done it to her. She sucked his lobe into her mouth and pulled, enjoying the low rumble in his chest that she got in response.

"Faster," she whispered, her breath catching when he complied. "Harder," she demanded and they moaned together as he pressed the fabric deeper into her folds.

She was holding onto his neck to stay balanced, but he took one hand in his and pulled it away. With a heated glance up at her, he placed her hand between her legs. She was surprised and a little embarrassed at how wet the fabric was, but he slid his hand over hers and pushed her fingers against her heated flesh.

"Feel how wet you are, how hard your clit is."

Gabe guided her fingers so she was rubbing her clit up and down, and it felt so good she couldn't stop her hips rocking against their joined hands. It was hot and so wet and she could feel the hard little nub jutting through the fabric. She didn't even realize his hand was gone until she felt him pushing the straps of her bra off her shoulders.

He scooped her breasts out of the cups and lowered his head to them once more. She watched him through narrowed eyes as he licked, sucked and nipped at the rosy tips and her breath came in short gasps as her fingers moved faster down below.

Her nipple was deep in his mouth when he lifted his eyes to hers and caught her watching him. Holding her eyes he let it slip from between his lips and flicked at it a few times with the tip of his tongue. She moaned at the sight and he grinned and nipped teasingly at it before leaning back on his elbows.

When he moved she caught sight of herself in the mirror over his shoulder. It was an arresting sight and she froze for a moment, captivated by the way her rosy-tipped breasts were pushed up by the bra bunched under them and her mouth hung open panting for breath. Her hair was loose around her face and her bright pink cheeks were topped by sparkling brown eyes. Gabe glanced over his shoulder and looked back at her, that heart-stopping grin on his face.

"Pretty fucking sexy, huh?" He lay back on the bed with his hands resting flat on her thighs and in the mirror she could see her hand still cupped between her legs. She moved it to reach for him, but Gabe grabbed her wrist. "Don't you dare stop now. You're almost there."

"I don't know if I can...with you watching," she said, seeing her chest and face flush even darker red in the mirror.

"Come on Cassie, look how gorgeous you are." He gestured over his shoulder at the mirror without taking his eyes off her. "Make yourself come for me again. Let me see it this time."

She felt the muscles deep inside clench at his words and the way he was looking at her she couldn't deny him. As soon as her fingers started moving again she was right back on the edge. Her eyes flickered back and forth between the mirror and Gabe's face.

Unthinking, her other hand came up to play with her nipples and when she caught sight of it in the mirror she was surprised to find that watching herself, knowing this was what Gabe was seeing, was making her incredibly hot.

She pinched harder at her nipple and impatiently pushed her panties to the side. As good as it felt through lace her fingers felt so much better against her bare skin and her hips started moving in rhythm with her hand. She couldn't help speeding up, her fingers circling and pinching at her swelling clit. Within minutes her back arched and a cry escaped her as the first wave of pleasure washed over her.

As soon as it did she felt his fingers sink deep inside of her. She looked down at him in surprise and his dark eyes bore into her, holding her in place as she rode through her climax, his plunging fingers working with her body to prolong her pleasure.

She didn't have time to catch her breath before Gabe grabbed her by the waist and flipped her onto her back, looming over her on his hands and knees. She grabbed his face and pulled him into a deep kiss. Her hands found his bare chest and she dragged her nails lightly down his body. When she got to his pants she quickly unbuttoned them and let him pull back just long enough to shove them off before she reached for him again.

"No. If you touch me now I'll lose it," he ground out, pulling her hands away from his throbbing erection.

"Gabe please, I want to feel you."

"Oh you're gonna feel me, alright." His voice was low and deeper than normal and there was no trace of teasing humor on his face.

He dug in his jeans pocket and pulled out a condom, then tossed the pants on the floor and rolled it on. She'd forgotten her panties were still there until he slid them off. With his hands on her knees he spread her legs wide and his eyes burned into her as he knelt between them.

A shiver ran down her spine and she suppressed the urge to cover herself. This was nothing he hadn't seen before, but something about the way he was looking at her was different. When she met his eyes there was a softness there that hadn't been there before, and when he slid up her body the kiss he gave her was somehow more intense.

But all that was forgotten when she felt the weight of his erection brush against her opening. She moaned into his mouth and he pressed into her, barely sliding inside. He drew a shaky breath and then all at once buried himself in her. Cass's mouth fell open in a silent cry, her breath completely gone.

"Oh sweet Jesus," he whispered against her lips, holding himself deep inside her for a long moment.

She opened her eyes and looked into his as he pulled slowly back, teasing her opening again before plunging hard into her. This time her cry wasn't silent and his teeth nipped at her bottom lip.

"That's it, baby, make some noise for me. Tell me how good it feels." A little whimper escaped her as he pulled out again.

"Oh my god, you-" She grunted as he thrust again. "You feel so good, Gabe-" And again. "I'm gonna-" And again. "I'm-"

"You're gonna what?"

He slowed his movements, but thrust hard, still staring into her eyes and still pulling all the way out to tease her every time. She was on the verge of an orgasm, but he was pausing just long enough between strokes that she just hovered there, the anticipation building higher with each hard drive.

"Gabe!" she cried out, a demanding tone in her voice.

"What is it, Cassie?" he asked, continuing at the same leisurely pace. "Tell me."

"I'm so close, please."

"Please what?"

"Make me come. I want to come. Please, Gabe. Make me come again."

He pressed his lips to hers, robbing her of breath as he thrust into her again and again, pulling out and driving back into her immediately. She didn't recognize when it started, but suddenly she realized she was in the middle of a climax and it just kept building higher, each strong thrust prolonging her pleasure.

"I can feel you coming. Goddamn, you feel..." His whispered words trailed off as he squeezed his eyes closed. Her orgasm peaked as he pressed deep into her and held himself still, letting her rock against him instinctively, her clit rubbing hard against the stiff hairs at the base of his dick.

Cass moaned his name and dug her fingers hard into the rounded muscles of his ass, as if trying to bury him deeper inside her. Slowly she relaxed as the waves receded, leaving her breathless and dizzy under him. His lips found hers again and he kissed her slowly, lazily, as if he had all the time in the world.

He lay motionless but still hard inside her, stretching her with a maddening sense of fullness, making her want more of what he'd just given her despite having just been satisfied. Her inner muscles tightened around him involuntarily as her body encouraged him to move.

"Fuck. That feels way too good."

"What?" She looked up at his face and noticed that his jaw was clenched tight, his eyes narrowed as he gazed down at her.

"When you squeeze my dick like that."

Cass tightened around him again, this time on purpose, and smiled as he dropped his head and groaned against her shoulder. She released her hold on him just long enough to wrap her legs around his hips and then squeezed him with her legs and inner muscles at the same time, sending delicious sensations through her belly as she continued to pulse around him. Not only did it feel incredible, his reaction, a string of mumbled expletives and full body shudders, gave her an incredible sense of power.

She knew she was pushing his self-control and she was getting close to coming again herself when, with no warning, Gabe suddenly rolled and she found herself lying on top of him, her knees tucked up against his waist.

He grabbed a fist full of her hair and tugged just hard enough to get her to look up at him before his tongue speared into her mouth, taking her in a hard kiss. His hips thrust up into her and she bit his bottom lip as she started moving against him. His free hand slid up her side and closed over her breast, fingers pinching at the tight little nub. Cass moved faster against him, her hips going in little circles as she felt the pleasure building inside her.

"Sit up and fuck me," he demanded, his hot breath sliding over her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

She pushed up with her palms flat against his chest while his other hand abandoned her hair to cup her other breast. He pulled hard at her nipples and she hissed in pleasure, arching her back to press her breasts more firmly into his hands as her hips rocked against him in a steady rhythm.

"Come on, ride me hard. Show me what you got." There was a challenge in his eyes and a sexy smirk on his lips and his words alone made her moan with anticipation.

Cass lifted up on her knees for a long moment before letting her weight carry her down, impaling herself on him. The shock of sensation was so powerful it was all she could do to keep her eyes open to watch him as he gritted his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut.

She repeated the motion a few more times and was rewarded with a particularly vicious twist of her nipples that sent electric jolts through her body. She came down hard once more and Gabe's breath left him in a rush and his hands fell from her breasts to clutch at her hips, his fingers digging in almost painfully.

"Hard enough for you?" she asked with a grin, lifting up again. His answer was to clench his jaw and thrust up against her as she came down on him, knocking her off balance so she had to clutch tight on his shoulders to stay seated on top of him. "Oh my god, do that again."

Gabe happily complied and continued with his rough jabs as Cass' hand drifted down her body and found her clit again. This time knowing he was watching her didn't embarrass her in the least and the increasing power of his thrusts told her exactly how much he enjoyed the show. Her fingers sped up on her clit and she rode him faster, hardly lifting up at all any more, just bouncing and grinding down against him.

Cass came apart once more, letting loose a high pitched squeal before collapsing on Gabe's sweaty chest as her body went limp. His arms wrapped around her, fingers threading into her hair as he bit and sucked along her collarbone. He shifted under her and she was astonished to realize he still hadn't come, his hard thickness pressing into her aching flesh almost painfully.

"Good lord, you're like the Energizer bunny," she murmured into his neck, her breath catching as his chuckle made his dick jump and throb inside her.

"You aren't forfeiting mid-game are you?"

"I wouldn't dream of it."

"Thank God," he said with a grunt, pulling out of her.

She gasped at the sudden feeling of emptiness, but it didn't last long. He rolled her to her back and moved between her legs, grasping an ankle with each hand. With an evil grin he lifted her ankles up above her head, bending her almost in half, and positioned himself with the head of his dick resting against her clit.

He moved back and forth letting his cock head stimulate her clit and dip shallowly inside her, spreading her wetness to ready her once more. When he finally planted his hands on either side of her head and parted her swollen folds to slide deep inside her, the mix of pleasure and pain was confusing. He felt so much bigger like this and when he was in as deep as he could go Cass had to grit her teeth to hold back a cry at the sharp pain that shot through her belly.

"Look at me," he whispered, his voice strained as he pulled back. She forced her eyes open and was confronted by the erotic sight of his head framed by her muscular calves, her bright red toenails peeking from behind his ears, his hair hanging in sweaty strands nearly reaching her face. "You want me to stop?"

For a split second she was tempted to say yes, but behind the pain was the promise of pleasure and she wasn't ready for it to end. She bit her bottom lip and shook her head, unwilling to trust her voice to speak. He pressed into her again, slower this time and she felt the warmth spread inside her, her body responding to his on a level that was far beyond her control. His slow, shallow thrusts came faster and deeper as she began moving with him, her legs tightening and lifting her hips to meet him, almost craving that sharp jolt she'd felt earlier.

Her hands clutched at his biceps as she tried to pull him deeper and he responded, his cry matching hers as he bottomed out inside her once again. He let go and slammed into her over and over, the pain melting into intense pleasure as his thrusts became erratic. She vaguely heard him cry out her name and she could feel him throbbing deep inside her as he ground hard against her, both of them cresting together. A few moments later her legs slid bonelessly off his shoulders as he rolled to one side and collapsed next to her.

"Holy shit," he mumbled.

Cass giggled breathlessly, unable to do anything more than lie on her back, her limbs lying limp around her body. With her last bit of energy she turned her head to look at him, reaching over to push his sweaty hair back off his forehead.

Panthem
Panthem
857 Followers