Just a Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthem
Panthem
857 Followers

"Is it always like that for you?" she managed to ask between breaths.

"Fuck no," he said to the ceiling, then rolled toward her and cupped her cheek with one hand. "No, it is not always like that. You are incredible, Cassie."

Even in the dim light she knew he could see the blush in her cheeks. He pressed another kiss to her lips and she thought she could feel some kind of intense emotion behind it, but told herself it was just wishful thinking. She trembled inside, but refused to let herself think about his words or the fact that the way he was kissing her didn't feel like it was just a game at all.

They lay for a long time just holding each other, their hands unable to remain still on each others' bodies, their lips occasionally finding each other. Eventually they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, their breath mingling in the darkness between them.

Sometime in the very early morning they woke and made love once more, slowly and quietly, aware in the still of the night of the need for discretion. Gabe's lips never left hers and when she came he swallowed her cries of pleasure, muffling his own against her mouth as he shook in her arms.

"I should go," he whispered afterward, the fingers tangling in her hair and the arm locked around her waist sending a different message.

Cass sighed and settled herself comfortably against his body, her knee pressing between his thighs so they were as entangled as two people could possibly be.

"Don't," she said, her lips brushing the soft skin of his neck. "Please."

The tension drained from his body and he relaxed against her as she fell back to sleep with a smile on her face.

Panthem
Panthem
857 Followers