Just a Game Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamgreen
tamgreen
812 Followers

"Yes, yes, yes! I'm your bitch, all yours! Yesss I'm gonna cum!"

Pete leaned over him, gripping his balls, and took the head of his cock into his mouth. Dean cried out and arched, his body spasming as he shot a generous load into Pete's mouth. Pete stayed put until his body had calmed, and then let his softening cock slip out from between his lips, which he quickly sealed shut. He crawled up the bed and glared down at Dean for a few moments before abruptly spitting his cum all over his messy face.

Dean gasped and squeezed his eyes shut, breathing deeply. When they opened again, he was smiling widely. "End scene?" he whispered.

"End scene!" Pete agreed, breaking into a grin. His voice was edged with relief. He carefully took Dean's collar off and passed him an old towel to clean his face with. "Shit! Dean, was all that okay? I didn't hurt you too much?"

"No, oh man-Pete, that was better than I even hoped!" Dean exclaimed, reaching up to kiss Pete once he'd wiped his mouth. He beamed raptly. "You have no idea. It was incredible-absolutely epic!"

Pete settled next to him on the bed and cuddled up to his side. "I think I bruised your neck a little..."

"I don't mind! I mean, it hurt sometimes, but... I liked it! I really did!"

"You're such a freaky little weirdo!" Pete laughed. "Oh, shit... I can't believe I was such a bastard to you! I felt so bad, but it was also kinda... really hot! I guess we're both freaks."

"Consenting adults, Petey," Dean giggled, hugging him warmly. "We can be as freaky as we like." He kissed his cheek and nuzzled him. "Thanks for indulging me. And spitting my own stuff in my face? Didn't see that coming. That was a nice touch."

"I just followed my heart," Pete snickered. "Apparently my heart is pretty goddamn twisted."

"In all the right ways," Dean purred, stroking Pete's beard.

"I almost broke character when you started up crying. You're amazing!"

"I don't know why I enjoyed that so much," Dean sighed fondly. "Pete, this has been... easily the most fun I've ever had. Can we play again soon?"

"You promise you'll use the safeword if it gets too much?"

"Yes Pete, I swear. I used the hand signal, didn't I?"

"Yeah, that worked well. Sure, let's do it again." Pete grinned widely and kissed him passionately for a few minutes. "Okay. Now... let's go finish up that amazing dinner. Oh, fuck, it was so good! I love when you cook for me."

Dean giggled and pushed himself up into a sitting position. "Hold my hand on the way? I left my glasses in the kitchen."

"Better yet, I'll piggyback you!"

Dean laughed delightedly as he hopped up onto Pete's back. "Giddyup, horsey!"

"I am NOT playing THAT game!" Pete snorted.

"We'll see, Petey... we'll see." Dean grinned uncontrollably as he snugly gripped his ride back to the kitchen.

tamgreen
tamgreen
812 Followers
12