Just a Gift

Story Info
A present that comes from the heart.
865 words
3
17.1k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Miss,

I am glad you liked the $50- but it was only money. Here is a gift for you that comes from the heart. I am hoping that you won't be reading it any time soon as it might put ideas in your head that I don't intend to put there. It's just a gift.

*

He was about half way through the NY Times Xword when the phone rang. He immediately recognized his Miss. Micki had a tendency to lower her voice and speak more distinctly when she assumed the role of Miss.

"What are you doing cr?" She asked.

"Oh, I am about half way through my puzzle; it's a pretty good one for a Tuesday." He said.

"Well, honey, I'm glad you are enjoying it because I have been thinking and you know that usually isn't so good for you." "I know that you got a good enema yesterday and I even indulged myself with our new brush since you gave me no reason to use it otherwise." "But, today is another day and one of great importance to me."

He responded softly, "You must be thinking about our dinner date with your brothers, right?"

"That is correct sweetie, and that's where the problem lies." She replied.

He said, "I don't think I understand, Miss."

To which his Miss said, "Well, you know how I like everything to be just so when we have these dates with my family. I am having an extra workout at the Y and when I get home I will spruce up my hair so my sister-in-laws will feel a tinge of something or another. But, my real concern now is you."

"How can I help, Miss?" he said.

"Well, my boy, it isn't going to make you happy, but here is what we need to do."

With that he had two distinct feelings: One of excitement that could be sensed in a stiffening of his cock, and the other of dread, which caused him to rub his fanny in the places the brush had visited the day before.

She continued, "We both know your personality and how it can get you in trouble. As a result, I need to help you see things my way before this evening. Now you haven't done anything wrong and what is going to happen is for your own good and I am sure it will linger with you through the evening and help you control yourself. We wouldn't want to have another Easter fiasco with Pat now, would we?

All he could say at the moment was, "No, Miss."

"OK," she said, "I want you to disrobe and stand in front of your office door by the filing cabinet and think about all the ways you are going to behave this evening. I should be home in about 30 minutes so that will give you plenty of time to reflect. When I get home I will change into something more comfortable and meet you in your office."

He responded, "Very well, Miss, I understand."

The thirty minutes went by 60 seconds at a time but to him it seemed a lot longer. Yet, when he heard her come home it seemed like the time had flown by and he could use many more minutes before the encounter began.

She went upstairs quietly and it seemed in moments the sound of her high heels was echoing off the kitchen floor. She entered the office, sat on the couch and asked him to turn to her. She beckoned to him with a gloved had and he moved close to her nylon clad legs that ended in a pair

of high heels.

She took his flaccid penis in her hand and said, "Baby, I am going to do this as quickly as I can but unfortunately I won't be able to make it painless."

His cock was stirring in her hand and she went on, "The first thing we have to do is wash you out real good to get all the dirt that might have been missed yesterday. And, knowing how you think, we can even get the dirt that has started to build up even after that enema got most of it." "After that you are going over my lap and I want you to think real hard about how you are going to behave tonight while I give you a good spanking. And, it is going to also serve as a warning of what will come should you fail to impress me with your behavior this evening."

Finally she said, "Now be a good boy and get back in your corner while I get things ready for you."

Well, you already know what was going to happen so there really isn't much point in going in to the details any further. However, I do want you to know that as a result of his Miss's lesson, he was the model of politeness that evening and his Miss was most pleased - to the extent that she gave him extra special ass time when they got home!

Now, for me, that's much better then $50-!

All my love,

cr