Just a Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JoAnnie hesitated for a moment, looked at me, then at her girlfriends, and finally at David. When she looked in his eyes again, I knew what she would do.

She gushed, breathlessly, "Yes, David. I love it when boys take charge of me and treat me like a little girl, and I dress up like a little princess just to look pretty and submissive for cute boys, especially a bad-boy like you, David", adding, just for good measure, "I would never dress like this for Frank!"

She was almost moaning as she said it, and she looked right up at him with those innocent doe-eyes as she did, obviously trying to be as pretty and feminine as she could. She honestly sounded like she was about fourteen. David looked over at me, then looked back at JoAnnie, eyeing her tight top.

"Tell me what your shirt says, Eni." She looked down shyly, and David snapped, "Don't look down, you know what it says. Keep looking up at me and say it."

He tilted her chin upward so she had to look up and her cheeks turned pink for the thousandth (but surely not the last) time that day, as she cooed, girlishly, "I like boys!" David was stroking her tummy lightly now, playing with her navel-ring and tracing the flirty words across her bosom with his large fingers.

"And, compared to me, what is Frank?" he demanded. JoAnnie's friends giggled as they looked at me dismissively, no doubt urging her on to answer David "correctly".

"A girl", she said simply. "A sissy-little girl."

"Repeat after me, Eni: 'My name is Eni and I'm just a girl.'"

She babbled, cutely, "But I-I'm not-I can't-" and David shut her up by doing something which made her blush profusely-he took that little pacifier she had around her neck and pushed it into her mouth, holding it there for a second.

"Relax, Eni. I know you're nervous about what's about to happen to you, but you need to calm down. Just suck on it like a good little girl until you can say what I told you to, 'k?"

Eni did as she was told, nursing on the pacifier as her choppy breathing slowed gradually.

"Besides, you'll need to practice anyway." She blushed again, obviously not so innocent that she didn't know what he meant, and fluttered her long lashes prettily as she slowly but surely succumbed to David's masculine power.

"Now then", he began, almost professorially, "is Eni ready to be a proper young lady?"

She nodded her head in assent, and he yanked the pacifier from between her glossy lips.

"Say it. 'My name is Eni and I'm just a girl'".

Hands still behind her back demurely, JoAnnie-I mean, Eni-obeyed her gorgeous new boyfriend and repeated exactly what he told her to, word-for-word:

"My name is Eni and I'm just a girl."

The only embellishment she made was that little stress on the word 'just' that suggested nothing so much as an acknowledgement that she knew her place and knew that he was totally in charge of her now.

The matter settled, David put his hand around the back of Eni's waist, gently but firmly urging her forward as he clasped her hands, which were still bound behind her by no more bondage than her own instinct to be his little girl. David let her know wordlessly that he wanted her hand, and she limply let him take it. Eni was in a bad way at this point, her eyes and mind visibly glazed over with lust and a feeling of utter vulnerability.

Then he told her-ordered her, really-to "say 'bye-bye' to your ex-boyfriend, Eni!"

She looked back over her shoulder, waved in that girlie way-opening and closing her tiny hand-that is just one of a million ways that boys and girls are different, and, in a taunting, sing-song voice, said "bye-bye, Frank, gotta go now!" as matter-of-factly as if she were going out to pick up some groceries.

I tried one last time to reclaim her, weakly appealing to her kind heart, saying, "Eni, I mean, JoAnnie, what are you doing, how could you-".

She quickly cut me short, again teasing: "I have no choice, Frank. I have to go with David now and I'm gonna do everything he tells me to-everything-and I-"

I interrupted, panicked, imploring her, "But why?!? Why do you feel like you have no choice?"

In the most valley-girl, 'well, duh'-voice I'd ever heard out of her, she replied, "Because he's a boy and I'm, well...I'm just a girl."

The girls' giggles were now almost cheers as we all watched David lead Eni-literally-out of the mall by the hand, pulling her along like a little babydoll and her "letting" him, trailing behind him subserviently. It was clear to anyone with eyes that David was in complete control and that Eni was being totally submissive to him.

As I watched Eni nearly skip away with David, her high heels clicking on the hard floor, I realized I was incredibly humiliated and jealous-understandable, right?-but that I was also unbelievably turned on, to the point that my chest almost ached. The other girls flitted merrily away, offering me one last chorus of derisive giggles, obviously amused at how easy it had been for another guy to steal Eni away from me. Not knowing what else to do, I left to begin the quick trip home alone. A few minutes after I arrived, my cellphone rang with an unfamiliar number. I answered, my voice breaking a bit as I was in a delicate state.

"Hello?"

"Hey sissy, listen to this. Tell your ex-boyfriend what you're doing right now, Eni".

My girl-um, ex-girlfriend came on the line and spoke, still affecting (it couldn't have come naturally, could it?) that ditzy-little-girl tone.

"I'm up against the wall, looking straight up at my new boyfriend, and my hands are still behind my back-and now they're handcuffed there, so I couldn't move them if I wanted to...and, anyway, I don't want to, so..."

Eni trailed off teasingly and I asked her how she could like being handcuffed, and she again replied like it was completely obvious:

"'Cause, it makes me feel more like a girl, y'know, knowing that a boy has me locked up like that".

I was starting to feel flushed as I heard David returning to the line. He told me that Eni had confessed to him on the ride to his place that she's never felt as much like a girl with me as she wants to and that the more her girlfriends had been pointing out little things they'd noticed about her that they thought indicated that she was submissive and needed a more aggressive guy to "take" her from me, the more she'd begun to fantasize about just that. Further, she had admitted to David a number of specific fetishes or scenarios that excited her greatly to imagine, including a guy telling her exactly how to dress for him and then teasing her through each delicate garment as he removed it from her body, being totally dominated while I was forced to watch "as one of her girlfriends", and a general fascination with how it would feel to have a boy "make" her go down on him (on her knees, hands still behind her, looking up) and "make" her swallow his come (something I never, ever would have thought of her). When he asked her if she thought I could "make" her do those things, David said, she just giggled like a brat.

Then, suddenly, David was speaking more sternly as he suggested-strongly-that perhaps I would like to come over to his place and help to fulfill the only one of Eni's fantasies I "possibly could". I knew he meant to fuck her in front of me, though I was a bit unclear in terms of the "as one of her girlfriends" part.

When I asked what was going to happen he just laughed roughly and told me to get my "fairy ass" over there quick, saying, "And bring some of your 'secret' clothes-don't try to pretend you don't know what I mean because Eni already told me she's caught you crossdressing before".

I hung up the phone and went hurriedly to my room to find some of "Katie's" things (Katie is my favorite name to use when I pretend to be a girl)-a white camisole with spaghetti straps, a little flared cotton miniskirt, some white stockings, a cute pink bra & panties, and a pair of size 9 ½, 3" heels that lace up the ankles. Oh, and a shoulder-length, blonde wig I bought recently.

I drove fast to David's house, my knees shaking. I didn't know why, but I was starting to obey him just like Eni was! I rang the bell with my bag of clothes in hand, and David came to the door in a pair of jeans and sneakers, his shirt already off. I was more impressed with his body than I'd like to admit and I was sure that Eni was extremely attracted to him. He directed me up the stairs to his bedroom, where I found Eni against the wall, just as she had described. The only change in her look was that her lipgloss looked a bit messed up. She looked at me only for a second, then made a point of returning her swooning gaze to David's eyes.

David instructed me coldly to empty the contents of my bag on the floor. He inspected each piece of female attire for a moment, then ordered me to put it on. First I slid on the pink boyshorts and the large, matching bra, then I had to slide the thigh-highs up onto my relatively smooth legs. Next came the skirt, which I zipped into place in back, followed by the sheer cami. I laced the heels around my calves carefully, and once I straightened my wig, I was done. Eni was giggling the whole time, obviously a bit embarrassed that she had thought someone like me could be her boyfriend. David asked her what she thought of me now, and she said that she knew now for sure that she could never, ever be my girl again, and that she was "David's now".

I was then instructed to sit in a wooden chair in the corner, hands folded demurely in my lap, legs crossed daintily at the ankles. I reluctantly obeyed. David walked back over to Eni, took her adorable face in his hands firmly, and began kissing her passionately. She lost her breath for a second, gasping just as his mouth met hers. As they kissed, David pressed his lean body against hers, crushing her against the wall.

Eni closed her eyes as she started to get lost in his kisses, but he stopped suddenly and said, sternly, "Keep your pretty eyes open, Eni, and look up at me when I kiss you. I like to know what a girl is feeling when I play with her, and I can always tell how hot I'm getting her by what her eyes say and do".

She did as David told her, opening her innocent eyes wide and locking them on his, and I swore I heard her moan slightly as he explained to her what she had to do. David reached down and caressed Eni's long legs through the material of her shimmery pink hosiery, and this seemed to drive her crazy for some reason-maybe a guy using her seemingly-innocent underthings to arouse her seemed particularly naughty to her-and she started rubbing her legs together as he made his way up her skirt, tickling the tops of her stockings and coming dangerously close to her ass and pussy. Then he moved his hands up from Eni's legs to her waist, then up her sides to her shoulders, easing the straps of her top off of her and exposing her breasts for the first time, covered only by her barely-there bra. Her lingerie was the one thing she had on that only she and her friends had gotten to see, and I winced when I beheld her bra. It was hot-pink with ruffled straps and it was so sheer as to be completely see-through.

David told Eni to tell him that she wore it "just for him", and she did:

"I wore this bra just for you, David".

Then, remembering what she had told him earlier, he told her he was "letting her" leave it on for now and began to rub her nipples with his thumbs through the thin, silky fabric. Eni immediately started to squirm, as it must have felt wonderful to have her sensitive tits touched through her filmy, skimpy bra. Again, I heard delicate little moans start to escape her throat as he made his ministrations on her young breasts. She was struggling a bit now, asking him meekly to "stop, I can't take it, I don't-" but David told her again that she needed to remember who was in charge, and that as long as he wanted to play with her tits this way, there was nothing she could do but let him.

He ordered her to say that she loved it when he played with her tits through her pretty pink bra, and she said it immediately, "I love it when you play with my tits through my pretty pink bra".

Eni got very shy each time David made her say something, but it seemed like a coy act, because she seemed to get very excited every time she found herself "repeating after him". David teased her nipples this way for a good 10 or 15 minutes, alternating between kissing her (hard) and telling her what to say. He would make her say things like "I'm a cute little schoolgirl who's totally boycrazy", "I love dressing up and looking pretty just for boys", "I'm such a girlie-girl" (emphasis his AND hers), "My whole purpose in life is to flirt with boys, look cute for them and please them", "I'm a total flirt", and, of course, her default stock phrase, "My name is Eni and I'm just a girl", which was delivered each time she said it with an higher, girlier pitch than before.

Eni got more and more flustered and flushed as she repeated these things, almost as if she was becoming brainwashed into accepting that they were true. Also, notably, Eni had been increasing the intensity with which she was squirming against David's pelvis as he leaned against her body. I don't think she even realized she was doing it, but he certainly did.

Then, abruptly, David stopped making out with her and stood back a bit. He ordered her, dispassionately, "Get down on your knees, Eni".

She was startled and said, "On-on my knees? Now? But-"

David cut her off harshly and reiterated his command.

"Now, Eni, get on your knees. I'm not going to ask you again".

Suddenly innocent again, Eni continued to protest.

"But why? What are you gonna-" Impatient with her, David placed his big hands on Eni's small shoulders and physically forced her to the ground, her weak knees buckling under his strength.

"Eni, are you forgetting yourself already?" he intoned. "I know that both your girlfriends and I made it clear to you that when you go out with a boy like me that there are rules. Rules that I make and the girl follows. Understand?"

"Y-yes, OK", Eni stammered.

David continued, "Also, I thought you understood this part, but I guess I'll have to tell you explicitly. You are just a girl, Eni, and girls, deep down, are really nothing more than little babydolls for boys like me to play with. Now, a doll can't control what she does, right, Eni?"

"No", Eni replied softly.

"And a doll can't dress herself, or even choose her own outfits, right, Eni?"

"No, I guess not", Eni answered, with the scantest hint of annoyance.

"The answer is 'no', Eni. Say 'no, a doll can't dress herself or even choose her own outfits'".

Eni begrudgingly repeated what she was told to.

"A babydoll can't even talk unless she's programmed what to say, and until someone pulls her little string, and then she can only say those things, right, Eni?"

"Right", she answered, more quick and bright.

"So as long as you're on a date with me, you have to repeat everything I say, and you can't say anything else. Got it?"

Eni was silent. She was totally obeying him-by not talking, because he hadn't "pulled her string"! David got it and let her off the hook, ordering, "say 'yes', Eni".

"Yes", she nearly whispered.

"Good girl, Eni.", he said paternalistically.

Satisfied, David resumed his previous actions. With Eni on her knees in front of him, David wedged one of his muscular legs against her crotch, so that it was up her little skirt and pressing against her pussy through her panties (assuming she was wearing any, which I certainly hoped she was). He then fetched her purse and started to search through it.

"Tell me where your lipgloss is, slut!" he barked.

Eni nervously replied, "I-I don't have any with me...I bet the sissy over there has some though!"

I couldn't believe she'd said such a thing! David turned to me and asked me if it was true, and I meekly produced a tube of Maybelline "wet-shine/diamond-shine" lipgloss, which he snatched from me. He walked back over to Eni and proceeded to fix her lipgloss for her, applying several thick coats until her mouth was glistening a moist, shiny pink. Eni blushed the whole time he did this, and for the third or fourth time I heard a tiny moan betray her.

David caught it this time and said, "Yeah, little girl, that's right, moan for me".

Eni tried to say something through the lipgloss being applied to her lips, but David asserted, "No, no. Don't talk, Eni. Just moan."

Eni began moaning, ever-so-whisper-softly, as she looked up at him. "Good girl, Eni", he said again, this time almost patronizingly, which she actually seemed to like.

Then David walked over to me and ordered me brusquely to unzip his jeans. I started to argue but he smacked me across my face, shouting, "I'm not gonna tell you again, undo my fly, sissy, now!"

I quickly fumbled his zipper down. He grabbed my hand and forced me to pull his hardening dick out of his boxers, then slapped me once more for good measure. Cock out, he returned his attentions to my-I mean, his girlfriend.

Now it was time, David said, for Eni "to really be a good girl". He told her, flatly, to open her mouth. She bit down on her bottom lip flirtatiously but closed her mouth tight. David repeated,

"Open your mouth, Eni. Now".

Eni again resisted, shaking her head 'no' as she looked downcast shyly. She was apparently trying to appear empowered, to make one last stand at salvaging some vestige of autonomy, but it was going to be hard to convince this dominant bad-boy of such a thing when her pigtails were bouncing girlishly on her shoulders as she shook her head, and when girlie little moans issued from her lips whenever he gave her an order.

Weary of her ineffectual attempts at resistance, David did something I'd read about in old magazines but never realized how almost sadistically sexy it was until I saw it firsthand. He reached down and pinched Eni's little button nose shut so she couldn't breathe unless she opened her mouth. Now she was stuck, but Eni could be very stubborn. She looked up at David but kept her mouth clamped shut, defying him.

"Eni, it's just a matter of time", he taunted her, "you're going to have my cock in your mouth, sooner than later, so you might as well give in".

Eni continued to refuse to submit to his naughty directive, but I could see she was starting to have trouble breathing. David was right; it was just a matter of time. Eni held out longer than I thought she would, and David got very annoyed. I knew he was going to up the ante in some way. As if on cue, David increased the force with which he was pinching Eni's nose, and, slightly injured, she gasped out in pain. In the nanosecond that her lips parted, David stuffed his very long, very thick penis into her reluctant mouth. His cock had been growing by the minute as he played out this little drama with Eni, which I'm sure resulted in an even more intimidatingly full mouth for her to deal with than she might have feared. David grabbed hold of Eni's hair, taking a pigtail in each hand, as he used them to help him fuck her mouth. She began to moan involuntarily around his dick. Then David started talking to her again, coaching her, talking her through her first real blowjob while simultaneously embarrassing her with his teasing words.

"That's-a-girl, Eni, good job, keep sucking it, suck harder", he groaned. "Suck on it like a little girl with a big, yummy lollipop".

His words quickly started to have an effect on her. She began to grind her pussy against his strong calf through her panties, her skirt flipped up over her waist.

"Down your throat, Eni, take more of it. I wanna hear you gag on my cock. Moan and gag for me, Eni. Show me what a good little girl you are, deep-throat my dick. You taste my precum trickling down your throat, right, Eni? Well, there's lots more where that came from, and you're gonna take it all."