Just a Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he said that, Eni began to blush a bright pink hue that made it apparent that the idea of doing that both embarrassed and excited her tremendously. She started to buck her hips a bit with every stroke of his cock into her throat, no doubt matching his rhythm with that of her pussy against his leg. David clearly got a jolt of electricity in his cock when she blushed, some combination, I guess, of the sheer warmth of the blood rushing to her cheeks while his dick was poking them and the psychological knowledge of how she must be feeling if she was blushing. Whatever it was, it was pushing David very close to the edge.

David thrust his cock into Eni's throat a few more times, then he eased back as he spoke in labored breaths.

"I'm gonna come now, Eni, and you're going to swallow every hot, thick, creamy drop of my come. You have no choice-you're just a girl, and that's what girls are for. It's one of the rules, Eni. Any girl that goes out with me has to drink my load."

As he spoke, Eni was moaning and squealing with absolute lust. David continued, "That's right, Eni, keep moaning, you're gonna moan it all in, every drop. There's nothing you can do to stop this from happening, it's going to happen. My semen is going to be inside you, and you're gonna suck it all down like a good little comeslut. You're my little comeslut, right, Eni?" he asked urgently.

He pulled out of her mouth long enough for her to answer, "Yes, David, I'm your little comeslut!"

Then he reinserted his dripping cock in her wet mouth, but only about two inches or so. He spoke, like he was the teacher and she the little schoolgirl kept after class, "That's right, Eni, you're gonna take it all, but I'm not gonna let you deep-throat me and have my come slip straight down your throat. I'm gonna keep just the head of my big dick in your pretty mouth so that when I come, you really feel it filling up your mouth, sliding around your tongue, trickling down your throat as you try to stop it. You're going to be forced to totally acknowledge just what you're doing, what a bad girl you're being, and you're going to have to actively swallow it to get it out of your mouth, feel it pouring down your throat, feel it filling your tummy. Got it?!?"

Eni moaned the cutest, softest, most girlish little "mm-hmm!" in assent to David lesson, and this sent him over the top.

He yelled, "Now, Eni, here it comes!" and his cock opened inside her mouth, his balls beginning to empty into her. Eni, clearly embarrassed to an unprecedented degree at how submissive she was being, tried gamely to pull away as he came. But David was too quick and too strong for her, grabbing her pigtails to keep her mouth squarely on his cock and pulling them roughly to hurt her just a bit, so she would know he was in charge of her. Eni let out a muffled cry of pain while, simultaneously, she moaned like a slut as his come flooded her mouth warmly.

"Swallow, Eni, swallow it all, keep swallowing, there's lots more coming, Eni, you have to make room for it, be a good girl, don't you dare miss a single drop of my load!!!"

Eni kept her pretty eyes locked on David's as she gave in and obeyed completely, swallowing quickly and frequently so that she could accommodate the second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth spurts he shot into her waiting mouth.

When he finally was spent, David pulled his only-slightly-softening penis from between Eni's lips, tracing them with his cock like a lipstick and slapping her cheeks with it to further humiliate her. He scolded her for letting a bit of his come leak out of her mouth, and he scooped it up from her chin and her tits and force-fed it to her. She lapped it off of his large fingers and swallowed it down, hungrily and obediently.

David ordered, "Say 'I'm nothing but a little comeslut and now I know what it really feels like to be a girl'".

Eni, of course, reluctantly purred out the words he told her to, upon which David hoisted her up off the floor, uncuffed her hands, and made her grab hold of a pillar in the middle of his bedroom, really more of a pole. He walked over to me and demanded that I stand and turn around, and then he pulled my hands behind me and handcuffed them together in one swift motion. He dragged me over to where Eni was standing and had me stand about ten feet away. He pulled Eni's top and bra the rest of the way off of her, then went up her little skirt to slide her now-very-wet thong panties (which had an actual, working zipper down the front) down her legs, leaving Eni in just her skirt, stockings, legwarmers, socks and heels.

David had her bend over so that her cute ass was pointed towards him and he came over to me, instructing me to get his fingers wet so I could help him "lube her up". He jammed his hand into my mouth, and I reluctantly, disgustedly licked and sucked on his fingers, which still bore the strong taste of his come, until he signaled for me to stop. David then stated that it wasn't going to be enough to get her ready for his huge cock, that she wasn't used to a real man after being with me and that he was going to hurt her pussy and ass (ass?). This was all obviously for show, as Eni was soaking wet between her legs, possibly from having come all over her panties as she pushed her pussy against David's leg. Nonetheless, he insisted that I "get his dick wet" directly, and suddenly I was being pushed to my knees, much as Eni had been.

David positioned me so that I was in Eni's line of sight (something I really didn't want) and said "I hope you were paying close attention when your ex-girlfriend was sucking my cock, sissy-um, well, what's your real name? You need a girlie name because there's no way I'm giving you the respect of calling you Frank when your wearing a blonde wig and your legs are shaved", he taunted.

"Pick a girl's name-or do you have one already?"

His pitch escalated, suddenly intrigued by such a notion. I insisted nervously that I definitely did not, that I wouldn't go that far, or whatever, but Eni, no longer loyal, no longer mine betrayed my confidence, announcing, "Yes, you do! Yes, he does, David! He-she, I mean-does have a girlie name. And it's really girlie, too!"

"Why, thank you, Eni!" David said, "Thank you for being so honest, when your girlfriend here couldn't seem to find the courage. I guess she's just shy, right, Eni?"

" Very shy", she giggled derisively, no doubt alluding to my lack of masculinity.

"Well?" David asked. "What is her name, Eni?" I was so embarrassed but there wasn't much I could do to keep him from finding out now, so I steeled myself for the humiliation.

"It's Katie", she gushed, "can you believe it? Is that not the sissiest, girliest little name in the whole world?!?"

Eni's question was obviously rhetorical and David didn't waste time answering. Instead, he gazed down at me imperiously, held his amazing cock (which had never actually gotten soft after he ejaculated in Eni's mouth) in front of my lips, and ordered me to say 'My name is Katie and I'm just a girl'.

"And you better sound like a girl when you say it!" he barked.

I opened my mouth hesitantly to obey him and as I said what he told me to in the daintiest voice I could muster, he pushed his cock into my mouth, gagging me immediately. He pulled it back for a moment, giving me relief, but quickly returned to fucking my throat, seemingly getting off on making me choke on his dick. All throughout this affair, Eni had been encouraging David, and even her girlfriends, to basically treat me like a girl (that is to say, dismissively). Now, however, that she was watching me, wearing a skirt and heels, letting a guy shove his cock in my mouth, she gasped in a mix of amusement and embarrassment. She knew deep down, as I did, that I would never be able to make her feel like a girl, and that, abstractly speaking, I "might as well be a girl" myself. But this was different; this was real. I could see in her big, wide eyes that she was a bit squeamish at seeing me talk like a girl, walk in heels, obey a boy, etc., that it actually upset her a bit because I had, supposedly, been her boyfriend. But something else flashed across her eyes too, and it struck me that she seemed to be getting even more turned on now, that somehow the fact that David could make a guy-me, the guy she had been "with"-behave like a submissive girlie-girl, made her feel even that much MORE submissive to him, even more girlie by comparison. If a guy could make another guy act feminine and flirty and follow his orders, imagine what he could do to a real girl like her-absolutely anything, really, that he wanted to!

David pushed his cock in and out of my mouth for a few minutes, enough to get him very wet and slick (and hard), and then he returned his attentions to Eni. She, of course, had remained in the same slutty position all the while, holding onto the pole with both hands while showing off her ass and long, nylon-encased legs for him (only for him, of course). David spread her legs further apart and Eni wobbled a bit on her high, high heels. He instructed her to arch her back more and to relax. Eni let out a deep sigh, and at the very end of her exhalation, David entered her pussy, hard. Eni caught her breath as David filled her, and she began to whimper a bit as he fucked her slowly but deeply. I knew I was to kneel there and watch him take her, so I did just that. Eni was moaning now in an almost distressed way; apparently David was so big that it hurt her, and he picked up on this.

"Am I too big for you, Eni?" he teased her. "Can't you take it? I thought you were a good girl, a little plaything for boys! Remember your shirt? I know how much you 'like boys', Eni. Aren't you used to taking a big cock in your pussy? Didn't Frank fuck you like this?"

Eni was silent until he asked her that. She replied, "NO! No, of course not, Frank never fucked me like this, how could he? I mean, she!"

Suddenly, Eni didn't need to be told what to say; she was a little babydoll that was just spitting out all her cute, naughty phrases, one-by-one.

"Katie's just a little sissy girl, and I need a bad boy like you to fuck me hard and deep and come in my mouth and make me feel like a girl! Frank never made me feel like that, that's why you made him be a little girl now! You're in charge of both of us, David, Katie and me! We're both just little girlie-girls and we both have to do whatever we're told by big, strong boys like you!" David told Eni that she was right but that he hadn't told her to say those things, and so she had to be punished. He picked her up like a ragdoll and carried her to his bed, throwing her down on it. He pushed her face down into the pillow and began spanking her round ass as hard as he could. He ordered Eni to say that she was "sorry for being a bad girl and talking out of turn" each time he spanked her, until she was again speaking in the hypnotically girlish tones of an utterly powerless doll. Then David flipped her over so that she was on her back, and I could tell that she felt supersexy as he lifted her legs up over his shoulders with her thigh-highs and strappy heels still on. Leaning in so that he could look right at her intensely and kiss her when he felt like it, David resumed fucking her drenched pussy. He was clearly very excited at having such a young little hottie under his command this way, and every time he would look over at me to make sure I was watching them intently, he would increase the force with which he pounded her pussy. I had the feeling that he was getting very close to coming again and I was worried that he was going to lose it and shoot his load in Eni's pussy, which I knew, all fantasies aside, that she would not want.

Those fears were soon replaced by ones of a different sort, as David pulled his cock out of her abruptly, then rose and turned to face me. His enormous, engorged cock in his hand, David grabbed my fake blonde hair (how glad I was that I'd fixed it in place with cute little clips) and tilted my head back, pushing the leaky tip of his cock against my painted mouth. He reached down and pulled my top up, searching for and finding my little nipples and teasing and pinching them through the thin, lacy bra I'd worn for him. I began to breathe heavier and lose my composure as he played with my "tits" while fucking my mouth, making me feel so much like a girl that it was almost unbearably sexy. I tried, just as Eni had, to play 'little miss innocent' and resist him, but the energy he had built up fucking my now-ex-girlfriend overwhelmed me, and, involuntarily, my lips parted. David's cock filled my mouth and he quickly wheezed out the same instructions he had given Eni-that he was going to come right on my tongue and that I was going to be forced to taste and savor his manly essence, and that, of course, I had no choice whatsoever but to swallow every ounce of his load.

"You and your 'girlfriend', Eni-and you know what kind of girlfriend I mean-are gonna have a great, hot little story to pass notes in school about tomorrow, Katie", he teased me.

I felt myself blush, just like a girl would. I wanted to please him and let him know that I knew he was in charge of me, that I knew that I was a girl at heart, so I started moaning demurely for him as he slid his dick in and out of my newly-feminized mouth.

He told Eni to watch me as he "took her away from me forever".

"You're my girl now, Eni, my doll, my toy, my plaything, my slut. You'll never be with-with- this again, and I know you won't want to. You don't even miss it, do you? You're over it already. Tell Katie that you won't miss your relationship, Eni".

She looked at me with a complete lack of respect and said, again with the bratty, valley-girl tone, "Not at all, Katie. I can't even believe that you're letting a boy make you do this. He's actually gonna come in your mouth, and you're actually gonna swallow it, and you're actually wearing a skirt and lingerie and heels and makeup while you're doing it, and you're actually answering to a girl's name while you're doing it, and right in front of the girl you supposedly had-and all just because he told you to!"

I managed to pull my mouth off David's cock for a second and argued, "Well, so did you! You did all those things, you let him tell you what to-"

David cut me off by grabbing my head firmly and reinserting his cock in my mouth, while Eni said, bitchily, "But I'm actually a girl, you idiot! I'm supposed to act like that, and even if I wasn't, David really did make me, because he's big and strong, much stronger than me! He's a boy! But you're supposed to be a boy too, but you're letting another boy treat you that way! I guess, deep down, you really are just a girl."

As she spoke those fateful words, David lost his restraint, pulling his cock back to rest on my tongue and flooding my mouth with his second orgasm of the afternoon. Instinct took over me, and, embarrassed as I was (I was blushing profusely the whole time), I began letting it pool inside in my mouth as he came, figuring it wouldn't be as copious a load as the one he'd fed to Eni. I thought David might enjoy knowing that, when he finished, my mouth was still full of his semen, and that he might further enjoy watching me swallow it all at once. He shot 2 or 3 more times, pinching my nipples hard as he did, and, though it was more than one would have thought so soon after he'd come the first time, it was indeed less plentiful than that first load. I was able to keep it all in my mouth and, when he realized it, I could see David was about to order me sternly to swallow it. Then the lightbulb went off and he figured out that I was being extra-slutty and submissive for him, and he got turned on, his miraculous dick beginning to stir yet again in my mouth. He carefully extricated it from the pool of semen, making sure I didn't spill a drop. Then he stood me up and pushed me against the wall like he had done to Eni when I first arrived.

I had envied how "high-school" sexy she looked (and surely felt) being forced against the wall, hands cuffed behind her, being kissed and felt up by a cute boy like she was up against her locker at in the halls of her school-"making out", in other words. Well, I was about to find out what girls really felt when that seemingly simple act happened to them. David pressed me up against that same wall, manhandling me as he told me to make sure I kept his come in my mouth until he said otherwise. Then, as Eni watched in fascination, he began kissing me with my mouth still closed tight. His lips felt so sexy and I longed to know what his tongue would feel like, but I knew I had to be a good girl and hold his come. David kissed me bluntly like this for a few long minutes, caressing my body through my bra and stockings and going under my little mini to rub me over my panties, just as he'd done to Eni. I felt hopelessly, helplessly feminine and I knew that very soon I was going to do something life-changing. I knew that any minute now David's come was going to slide down my throat, and that I was going to really "become" a girl...and that once his semen began to fill my tummy there was going to be no going back.

With my girlfriend-my ex-girlfriend, I mean, of course-watching me do something I never dreamed she would ever see (or I would ever do), David said, "OK, Katie, it's time to show Daddy what a good little girl you are. I want you to swallow my come, all of it, in one nice, big gulp. Right now. You're just a girl now, Katie. You know girls are just there to look pretty, flirt, and please boys. Do as you're told and moan it all down, 'till it's all in your tummy, nice and warm. Now, Katie. Look up at me and swallow it all, every drop."

With that, David eased my head backward so that the contents of my mouth really had to slide back. I fixed my gaze dreamily on David's gorgeous eyes as I obeyed him, letting him guide my head and feeling his hot seed start to leak and drip down my throat. The tantalizingly slow flow of fluid soon became a pour, then a flood of semen gushing down into my tummy and filling it warmly as I moaned for him, being as girlie as I could.

David held my short, blonde "hair" tightly until he was satisfied that I had swallowed every last bit of his come, and then he stood me up crudely, barking at me that he was done with me and that it was time to go.

"I wanna have some quality time with my new girlfriend Eni, alone", he explained abruptly, and showed me to the door.

Nervously, I protested, "But I-I'm still-my clothes, I need my-"

David interrupted, saying, "There's nothing wrong with what you're wearing, Katie. I think you look adorable, just like a girl like you should look. Don't you agree, Eni?"

The girl who I thought was mine, but who I guess I never really had, didn't bother answering her new boyfriend, affirming his words, instead, by tossing all of my "boy" clothing in a wastebasket, grabbing a lighter, and setting fire to it, as we all watched it go up in flames. The symbolism was a bit heavy-handed, but, hey, what could David expect from someone like Eni? After all, she was just a girl, and as I turned to make my way home in an outfit that felt like home, I thought to myself, "just like me."