Just a Haircut Required! Pt. 04

Story Info
It gets complicated with Rob's ex students and their mums.
3.2k words
4.48
16.6k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,237 Followers

Mrs Price's text arrived early on the Sunday morning after the party.

'I bet you've never fucked a mum, and her daughter in the same evening before? I've discussed it with Emma. We are both cool about it. Mrs Beth Price'

I replied, 'I'm glad she's not upset. Let's have a coffee this week sometime. Mr Rob Finch.'

She replied, 'Yes please. How about Tuesday 11am Costas in town?'

My text said, 'See you there.'

That's something to look forward to, I thought.

----

And then half an hour later, there was another 'ping.'

This one was very much a surprise, it was from Emma.

'Glad mum, you, and me are ok. See you soon maybe, Mr Finch.'

I had to be careful how I responded. 'I'd love to sometime Emma, as long as no one gets upset.'

'No one will if they don't know.'

'Now you're getting naughty again, Emma, don't tempt me!'

'I'm afraid that's me. I'm day off tomorrow, think about it.'

-----

At that point I had to get a grip on myself. My old 'bad' self was returning. My memory of Emma at the party was fighting my conscience. It buzzed back and forth in my mind.

I sent the text, 'My place for coffee, 11.00am tomorrow, York Road.'

My Devils had won.

That night I lay awake wondering, and worrying, eventually falling asleep thinking of what Monday would bring.

When Emma arrived I knew I'd done the wrong thing. She was as precocious and provocative as I imagined. Dressed in a tight t-shirt, low cut, and a short skirt, I knew that I was going to need all my self control.

"Thanks for inviting me round Mr Finch," Emma was smiling.

"That's ok Emma, please call me Rob, you can't go on calling me Mr Finch."

"Ok Mr Finch, I mean Rob, but it feels strange," she giggled.

"Coffee, or tea, or squash?" I asked Emma, as she wandered around inquisitively, picking up things, putting them down again.

"Coffee please," was the reply.

I'd decided that we'd have coffee out on the patio. I thought it would be 'safer' outside, and be slightly more public.

I sat at the table, Emma was sitting in one of the garden armchairs opposite me. Pulling her knees up under her chin it confirmed, as if I needed confirmation, that she wore no knickers. Her pussy was on display for me to see, and probably freshly shaved. She knew I'd seen it but I managed to avert my eyes, throughout our chat.

"Mum was really impressed with you, you know. It's not often that happens with her."

"I'm flattered," I replied, "she's a really sexy lady," and I thought I ought to add, "I'm not sure she'd like you being here."

"It's our secret Rob, I promise," Emma pulled a face.

"As long as you don't let on to your friends, otherwise I bet it would end up all over social media."

"There's nothing to tell anyway. Is there?"

"Yes but I know how naughty you can be Emma," seeing her 'knowing' look.

Changing the subject Emma said, "Do you remember Lizzie Jenkins? She's just moved back here from Manchester. We were great mates at school. Do you remember her getting drunk on the school trip to France? You had to phone her mum and threaten to send her home." Emma had a broad smile.

"I do indeed," I replied, I think you had something to do with it as well!"

Emma giggled, "I'm not saying."

She had finished her coffee, and got up to take our mugs into the kitchen. I followed as she continued to be 'nosey' peering into cupboards, and opening doors.

Finally, she started to walk up the stairs. I wasn't going to fall for that strategy.

"Emma, stop being nosey, I'm not following you, I know you're up to mischief."

"Awwwww you're such a spoilsport Mr Finch, I mean Rob." She continued up the stairs.

I stayed listening to which rooms she was peering into, and after about five minutes I wasn't totally surprised to see her standing naked at the top of the stairs.

"I'm not coming up," I said, "you're just being a minx, now get dressed." I said it in my best teacher voice.

I might as well have been spitting in the wind.

Emma started to walk slowly down the stairs, exaggerating every movement, making her breasts bounce up and down.

She walked directly towards me, with one of those sultry looks that only women can do.

Backing me into the lounge, she pressed her breasts against my shirt, rubbing from side to side.

She whispered, "C'mon Rob, you know you want to." And gently, she rubbed my cock through my trousers.

I just let out a loud sigh of resignation, "oh god Emma, you win. I can't resist anymore."

Smiling, she helped me unzip my trousers,and get out of my shirt. She slipped onto the sofa, laying back, arms behind her head, legs spread wide.

My cock was already hard, after it's forced abstinence, and as I lowered one knee onto the sofas edge, I guided the head into the tightness of Emma's pussy.

I pulled her ankles over my shoulders, crossing them behind my head, as I started to pound into her.

My pent up frustration was blurring my own enjoyment. I slowed, and began to assess which movements were giving her the most pleasure. If I moved my body forwards my cock would begin to massage her clit.

Watching Emma's face it was easy to read her state of arousal. Her breathing quickened, and came in short gasps. Her eyes half closed, but then opening to look into mine.

My movements became rhythmically slower, and I knew it wasn't going to be long.

When she came, it was with a quiet moan, almost an internal expression of pleasure. It went on for some time, but as it subsided I stayed deep within her, and she lowered legs, but wrapped them around my waist.

She whispered, "Thank you Mr Finch, Rob," and I kissed her forehead.

We lay still, I could feel her wetness, and I saw the look of surprise as I started to move again, almost imperceptibly. I wasn't finished with pleasuring her, and her quiet, "Oh Rob," confirmed her acceptance.

I continued moving just slowly, and gradually, a small amount within her, but over the period of time we both used the pleasure of the journey to build a growing arousal once more.

I don't know how long it was, but as I kissed her lips, her neck, and downwards to her nipples, her face once again showing the signs of her heightened readiness. Her mouth was partly open, her tongue slowly licking her lips, her head pushed back, her eyelids flickering.

"Don't stop, don't stop Rob," was all she said.

The orgasm took us both by surprise. From slow sensuous movements her body suddenly convulsed, lifting her hips, and bucking her body upwards. The cry, or indeed the shout of, "Rob," and then the, "Oh my god," confirmed how deep the orgasm became.

It took some time to come down from that, and I withdrew, and lay beside her, even though I had not cum myself.

"Rob, no wonder mum was impressed." Emma's cheeky smile broke out. "I think that was the best sex I've ever had."

I was embarrassed then, and told her not to be silly. Even though she seemed exhausted, the impetuosity of youth came back.

"You haven't cum Rob either, you need to," she said, as she moved her body to take me in her mouth.

She could hear me groaning, and of course I had been on the edge for probably an hour of lovemaking, so it did not take long for Emma to bring about a result. I felt myself building very quickly, and as I started to cum I heard the muffled pleasure of Emma drinking all of what I was jerking into her mouth. Swallowing every drop, and enjoying the feeling of my body relaxing, she kissed me with that characteristic taste of male semen.

After we had dressed, reality kicked in.

"Look Emma," I said, "This was a one off, you basically seduced me, now as pleasurable as it was, it must remain between us, is that agreed?"

"Yes, ok Rob, yes I agree, it's our secret."

And that's how it was left. I was due to meet her mum the next day, and I wanted to put the episode with Emma out of my mind for the moment.

I was in Costas in plenty of time for our meeting, and it was unsurprising that when Mrs Price arrived she looked absolutely stunning. I'm not sure if she had made special efforts for our 'date,' but suffice it to say I appreciated it.

Dressed in a tight fitting floral, printed, summer dress, with high heeled, strappy shoes, and superbly applied make up, her blonde hair plaited behind her head, she sat down opposite me, with several men close by looking on in admiration.

"Hello Rob, it's great to meet up again, we didn't really get a chance to talk much at the party." The comment was made with more than a touch of irony, and a suggestive wink.

"No we didn't, there were other pressing problems," I said, winking back. "Anyway Beth, I must tell you, that you look absolutely delicious. And I'm not saying that lightly."

"Well thank you kind sir, you don't look so bad yourself."

Beth added that she was glad to have a day off work, and it was nice to chill out.

"So was it a surprise to suddenly be faced with your past?" Beth was referring to Emma and Tracey, and without waiting for a reply she warned, "I'd better warn you that Emma might follow up your little adventure, you did give her your number, so watch out."

I don't know whether I blushed or not, but I mumbled a reply, and a thank you. I dont think she read my guilty look.

Very soon we were on our second cup of coffee, and the conversation was flowing. There was certainly a lot of chemistry between us, and we revealed a few historic, personal secrets about ourselves. Occasionally our legs would touch, and that felt so thrilling.

"So Rob, how do you feel about taking me to a dinner party on Saturday?"

That invitation surprised me, but I said, "That certainly sounds like an exciting proposition, I'd love to."

"It's back at the Anderson's, where the weekend's party was. It's for four couples this time, dinner, followed by some 'game' or other, Tricia always comes up with a game. She and I were at school together, along with Mandy Jenkins. We were known as the '3 minxes.' Mandy will be at the dinner too."

"It sounds like a school reunion," I smiled, but it sounded like fun.

"Cool, if you come to mine around 7pm then we'll get a taxi."

And so the dinner party was planned. We left Costas, and promised to text in the meantime. The one thing that bothered me was telling Evie I was going to see Beth.

That evening I texted Evie, and caught up with a mate on the phone.

Quite late in the evening I got a text from an unknown number. It said, 'Hi Mr Finch, I forgot to thank you for Saturday. T.'

For a moment I was puzzled, but then realised it was from Tracey. Almost instantly came another 'ping.' 'Sorry Rob, Tracey took your number from my phone.' This one was from Emma.

Then 'ping' again. 'Yes sorry Mr Finch, we've had a few vodkas.'

I was uncertain how to play this. For a moment I did nothing, and I guess it was the right thing to do, until another 'ping' came from another unknown number.

'Hope you remember me Mr Finch. Lizzie Jenkins.'

This text rang all sorts of bells. I remembered Emma talking about Lizzie moving back to the area, and, of course, I remembered the school trip, and Lizzie getting drunk, but then another penny dropped. One of the people at the dinner party on Saturday was called Mandy Jenkins. This was all getting very complicated.

I decided to reply to Lizzie. 'I do remember you Lizzie. Welcome back, hope you've given up drinking!'

As soon as I'd sent it I regretted it. My damned sense of humour gets me into trouble every time.

'Ping' the reply came back. 'Lol, mum and I still talk about the school trip. This is what I look like now.' Attached was a photo of Lizzie, now a very sexy twenty something.

I simply replied, ' I bet you do! Thanks for the photo, you've certainly grown up.'

There were no more texts that evening, but what I didn't know was that a massive coincidence had occurred, and Emma in her devilment, was going to make mischief out of it.

The coincidence became apparent to me the very next day. I was walking back home as usual in the morning. I'd bumped into Evie, and we'd had a brief chat, and I was relieved that Evie owned up to seeing her accountant friend that week, so I got the dinner 'date' off my conscious.

I was almost home, when a little Fiat 500 drew up beside me, and the near side window lowered and a voice said, "Well fancy seeing you, Mr Finch." I bent lower to discover the voice belonged to Lizzie.

I really didn't know what to say. My life was becoming like a roundabout gathering speed, and I couldn't jump off.

"Lizzie, now I'm beginning to wonder if this isn't an accident, bumping into you?"

"I know it must seem like that, what with texting you last night, but me and mum have just moved in round the corner in Oak Drive."

"Wow," I said, "I knew you'd moved back from Manchester, but I didn't realise that you were that close."

"Hop in, let's have a quick coffee back at ours, I'm sure we could have a laugh about that school French trip."

Why I didn't make an excuse, I'll never know. Maybe I imagined that Lizzie's mum might be at home, and I'd have coffee with them both. Fate rests on moments like those.

So I got in, and we drove the hundred yards or so to her house.

It was when she got out that I saw how much she had grown up. Legs in a mini skirt that went on for ever, and breasts that were amply filling a sweat shirt. She led the way in, and I followed her into the kitchen.

"Where's Mrs Jenkins?" I enquired.

"She's at work today, she works part time in a solicitors."

Warning bells sounded, we were on our own so more self control was required!

Lizzie made some coffee, and I was pleased we stayed in the kitchen, sitting on stools at the breakfast bar.

Side by side we chatted over old times, school, the drunken episode, and eventually we got onto Emma and Tracey.

"Way back before I moved to Manchester we got up to all sorts, but we kept in touch. I know they haven't calmed down. And you bumped into them at a party?"

"Yes, quite a coincidence,"

I wasn't giving much away.

Lizzie put her hand on my thigh, " Ok Mr Finch, I understand why you're not saying much." She giggled, and added, "I got the impression from Emma that you're far from the reserved schoolteacher"

"We let our hair down a bit, but we all do that at parties don't we?" adding, "Please call be Rob, Mr Finch sounds very formal."

"Cool, yes I will, Rob." Her hand was still on my thigh.

Just then the front door bell rang. I thought, 'Great, saved by the bell!'

Little did I know.

My heart sank as I recognised, through the laughter, Emma and Tracey's voices.

This looked like a set up, and very quickly the kitchen became crowded, and noisy.

"Ooooooooh what a surprise, it's Mr Finch! Are you being naughty Lizzie Jenkins?" Emma whooped in triumph, her game had worked.

My mind was wondering what her endgame was. How could I get out of this situation?

"Well I think I'll leave you girls to have fun, and get off home," I said unconvincingly.

"Not so fast, sir," said Emma. "We have plans for you."

All three girls could tell from my face that I felt trapped, and triumphantly, they pushed home their advantage. They surrounded me, and all three took 'selfies' of the four of us on their phones.

If you leave us now I'm sure these will be on social media within the hour. A nice title would be 'Our latest Swinger.'

I groaned, "Ok, how the hell did I get involved with you three? This is not fair."

More whoops followed. "You used to tell us 'life is not fair' sir," Emma was the ringleader.

Everything had been pre planned. As I was manoeuvred up the stairs, Emma was telling me that she and Tracey had already 'had' me, and now it was Lizzie's turn. All three had to have my 'scalp.'

To add to the 'dare' we were in Mrs Jenkins bedroom.

Emma and Tracey's fingers literally unbuttoned and stripped me in seconds, while in front of me, I watched Lizzie undress revealing her previously masked curves.

I was spread out on the bed, and their three pairs of hands were all over me. Any resistance I may have shown, dissipated rapidly. Things moved fast, my cock couldn't help but rise to the occasion, and as soon as Lizzie mounted me, Emma and Tracey disappeared, but not before taking some more pics from behind Lizzie's back, as she started to ride me.

I'd been well and truly 'kippered,' as they say.

In the background I could hear Emma and Tracey giggling downstairs, but my concentration was on Lizzie. She was fucking me on her mums bed, and I could see her breasts swinging from side to side, as she brought herself to climax very quickly. She had boobs to die for, and afterwards she lay down on her back, and whispered to me to 'wank' over her 'tits.'

I needed some relief after what had happened, and so I straddled her waist and started to stroke my cock. She seemed to love watching me. I started to cum, and several jets of semen spurted over her breasts, but some over her face as well. As she licked it from her lips, and massaged it into her boobs, I was suddenly horrified. Emma stood at the half open bedroom door, videoing my masturbation episode.

I hurriedly got off Lizzie, and shouted, "No, you can't do this, I'm serious Emma, delete it."

"Ok I'm sorry Rob, I thought it would be a laugh."

She turned aside, and tapped the screen several times, "There it's gone."

"Thank you, you little minxes," I said getting dressed, but still quite angry.

Lizzie came and kissed me, "Thank you sir."

"Now ok you three, I need to get on with my life, sex isn't everything you know."

The three minxes laughed, I was fighting a losing battle.

"We understand Rob we really do, I guess we got carried away, we'll back off, but you are good at sex."

I managed to leave, and left them in their usual giggles, and made my way home.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,237 Followers