Just a Jab Ch. 02

Story Info
John gets treatment in hospital.
14.2k words
4.64
34.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is chapter 2 of a longer story. This was originally going to be in chapter 1 but I got impatient and issued only the first part of that chapter. I hope you enjoy reading this as much I did writing it.

There is a little sex as I am just setting up the story and the words seem to roll easier, which makes the story longer as I type. As in the word literotic the literature is first, followed by the erotic ;)

As a note to remember while reading this, I am not medically trained or inclined, except as a too oft patient. All medical stuff is purely from my imagination, so do not try anything at home and see your doctor or veterinarian if you feel any similar symptoms as mentioned. :)

Ditto on everything else in the story, it is all from my imagination. Facts only get in the way of things.

A small problem I changed a name of one of the characters after starting to write part 1 and did not do a full search & replace. My apologies for my error, albeit minor. The receptionist started as Bethwyn and became Bronwyn.

Thanks for the useful comments about part one of the story. Hopefully I can maintain and improve my writing as I go on.

Thank you in advance for any nice and/or constructive comments.

No anonymous comments please, be prepared to stand by what you write.

- gforgraham author comments]

========================================

DAY3 Wednesday

"Welcome back Mr Smith," greeted Doctor Kendall when she noticed him awake.

"John!" Linda called as she launched herself to the bed getting herself to him and displacing the doctor. She wrapped her arms around him and held him tight to herself as tears fell freely down her face and smothered kisses all over his face.

CHAPTER 2

The doctor stayed back for a minute to give Linda a chance to calm, knowing that the emotions running through her would override anything else. Looking at each of the two nurses in turn, Philipa requested they bring her totally up to speed on what they have observed and done, noting a little hesitation from both of them. After a quick side glance between the nurses Polly responded first.

"We both came in to check on Mr Smith this afternoon and noted some small change in him. Nurse Farthing was going to add it to his chart notes when she was finished with his clean up. I then went back to the nurses station and got called down to old Mrs Mowner."

Philipa asked as she reached for the chart folder, "What was this change and has it been written down?"

"No doctor, not yet." added Penny, "I started cleaning Mr Smith straight away when Nurse Dolly left."

At a little rise of the doctors eyebrow directed to the nurse, Penny continued, "I had noticed a bit of swelling on the patient that seemed to be getting larger and asked Nurse Farthing to confirm if she had noticed this herself. She hadn't so I was going to note it for future reference."

Philipa was getting a bit impatient with the nurse's reluctance in her explanation so she allowed a little impatience to show.

Penny saw this so she quickly continued talking, "I had noticed that his penis was getting bigger."

"If I am not mistaken, Nurse Farthing, but his penis has been enlarged the entire time he has been here, except for the few minutes we could ease the pressure to ensure the catheter was positioned correctly," said the doctor.

"Yes Doctor Kendall, it has been up all this time, but I noticed that it was getting bigger. It had started as a bit under seven inches and today it had grown to almost eight inches and was quite a bit larger around as well." stated Penny with some beautiful blushing hue to her skin.

As can be expected, this statement brought all three pairs of medical eyes to observe the offending piece of John's anatomy. It was not at all as impressive as it had been until now, even partially obscured by Linda's hand. Her hand had crept back to the appendage as she continued kissing him. What was obvious is that it had to have been much larger than its current softening six inches. The conversation in the room had gotten Linda's attention and she began to recover her control, and realising where she was with John naked and what she has been doing she pulled back from John and quickly removed her hand away from his groin. Looking around at her company with a little grin she softly said to them

"Sorry about that doctor, I think I acted a bit overcome at John waking up."

The three hospital medicos looked at Linda and each produced a large smile for her.

"No problems Mrs Smith. You have done nothing wrong except show your love for your partner," responded Dr Kendall, "Now nurses I think we should get to doing some of the doctoring and nursing that we are employed to do and see to our patient here. If we could get to Mr Smith now Mrs Smith, we need to check his vitals. Thank you."

Linda moved out of the way back to her seat by the bed after giving one more kiss to John. She couldn't remove the large Cheshire smile on her face reflecting the joy singing in her heart that her soul mate was back. She just sat there in a daze and watched the activity in the room as the doctor and nurses went about their duties with the doctor giving instructions. In a short time John had been given a sip of water. He had been in a daze himself not quite sure what was happening around him, but as a bit of time went past he came to some conclusions apart from how much he and his wife loved each other. He was not totally in control of his body yet but did manage to awkwardly stretch his arm out towards Linda and she grabbed the hand coming her way and held on.

Still dazed he answered the questions being posed to him and his mind and voice grew stronger. He was able to explain that he felt like he came down with the flu over the weekend and some medicine from the chemist kept it manageable. He was able to go to work on Monday but the pain and nausea got worse and the medication was not helping. The worst pain was in his groin region and the last thing he can recall was that it had gotten really severe and he felt like he was going to vomit. The next he knew was being here in bed just a few minutes ago. The pain has almost gone away now and his stomach feels empty.

This was all very confusing to John, but at least the doctor had explained to him where he was and what they knew had happened to him. He noted as he listened how they were checking various parts of him for whatever reasons, including eyes, ears, mouth, chest abdomen, arms legs and other areas in between. The wires leading from him were disconnected and the trolleys holding the electronic stuff moved out of the way. They even removed the catheter and one of the nurses got a pan and flannel and gave him a wash to remove some sticky milky residue that was splattered over his body.

John may have just become conscious but he was male and he couldn't help but see that the doctor and both nurses were good examples of womanhood. Covering the wide range of colouring with one blond, one red and one almost black. Even their figures seemed to encompass the full range of what is good looking and sexy from slim to buxom, short to tall. Unfortunately for his self confidence as he was noticing the women around him the nurse got to his groin and was giving it a scrub, which got his shrinking bit to reverse and set a harder course. He could only close his eyes and hope nobody would notice. What a silly hope was that with four healthy women in the room gathered around a good looking male specimen on the bed. Three of them may be doctor or nurse, but they are still human. He opened one eye and looked to his wife and seeing her smile and her eyes facing down the bed he opened his other eye and glanced around the room to see everyone else looking to his mid section.

"What cannot be changed must be endured," he thought to himself, and decided to just bear this with as much grace and dignity as he could. After all he could not completely help what was happening and it was a thrill to his ego that four sexy women were staring at him. When the doctor spoke up he almost jumped in the air with shock, but he did lift his head to see what exactly had their interest.

"Well nurse I see what you meant by being larger, eight inches is impressive plus the girth makes it more impressive as well, medically speaking that is. Mr Smith, has it always become his big?" she asked.

"My god, where the hell did that come from! No way doc was that there before. What the hell has happened to me!" he gasped, his eyes wide open. Turning to Linda he queried, "Honey, sweetheart what is going on?"

"Darling, I have no idea, you have always been top of average, but this change is unbelievable," she replied to him, blushing slightly, then looking at the doctor, "Can you explain doctor?"

"Not sure I can at the moment, we will need to do some research and tests with this, uhh, I mean for this." Philipa replied looking a bit flustered, "Nurses can you get the patient comfortable for now and I can work out what we need to do from here."

"Yes doctor," came the stereo reply.

At that the doctor left, the nurses finished with John returning the hospital gown back to cover him and putting a sheet over him for some added privacy. They then returned to their other duties leaving Linda and John alone. Linda moved to sit on the bed next to John leaned down to cuddle him letting out a large sigh of contentment. They stayed like this for some time just talking quietly together as they have so often done. Every now and then one of them would have to sneak a quick peak at his manly bit just to confirm they weren't imagining things. Linda could not stop being in with John as in the back of her mind he would fall back to being unconscious.

Later in the afternoon Penny came into the room with a tray containing sandwiches and fruit juice.

"Thought you might be a bit hungry Mr Smith as you have not eaten for a while, and the doctor has said you can eat some light food," she said as the tray was placed on the mobile table and pushed toward the bed.

Linda moved back to allow the tray to get to John. He quickly looked at the nurses chest [I know, but get your brains out of the gutter for a minute -author] to read her name badge.

"Thanks Penny, I am really hungry. Please call me John, as I think after this afternoon we should be on first name terms don't you think."

He was all smiles to the nurse and she could not help but lightly laugh in response to the mild flirting. Linda nudged him with her hand and said

"John, can't help yourself can you," laughing at his silly remark. It really wasn't that funny but it helped break the tension that had been building in her, letting her know that he was back to his normal self.

"Ok John it is then, call us if you need anything," she said to him as she left the room.

Doctor Kendall manoeuvred around her in the doorway entering the room and, as John devoured his small meal, she explained.

"I have booked in tests starting tomorrow to see what has been happening in your body. The next two days will be full on, but all going well we could allow visitors to see you late Friday, definitely on Saturday. I want to get the results of all these tests before we talk about when you can go home. We cannot just chuck you out too early as you were unconscious for two days."

After some more discussion of details Philipa left them alone. Linda returned to cuddling John on the bed and filled him in on what has been happening this week while he was out of commission. John was falling asleep and Linda felt the after effects of her emotional roller coaster afternoon. With a last long kiss she remembered the bag of John's gear she had brought in and retrieved it from the cupboard so that he could get some clothes and toiletries to feel more human. John had to admit that although enjoying the attention from Linda he had become worn out and wanted to go to sleep. Linda left him lying there and left the hospital with her shoulder bag on her shoulder (where else). Leaving the hospital building she turned on her mobile phone and it chimed uninterrupted as messages arrived.

By the time she had gotten into her car and opened the window for fresh air the phone was silent and Linda decided to ignore the messages until after she had eaten and just rang her good friends Sophia and Janet. Janet was quietly thankful for John's improvement and let Linda know she was grabbing some take ways and would be at Linda's home as soon as she can. Sophia is as Sophia does, and when told the news of John, Linda was glad the car window was open, but the man and two children walking six cars away stopped to check if the person screaming was in trouble. Linda just let them know it was her friend on the phone and not to worry. The man just smiled and giving her a wave herded his little ones toward the main hospital doors. When Sophia calmed down slightly she demanded that Linda come home immediately and they can all get together and celebrate. Linda told her that Janet was coming over as well with take away food, so Sophia told her she would ring Janet and tell her to grab lots more for dinner.

Linda drove home with a much lighter heart and could not even get grumpy at the rude, inconsiderate, peak-hour drivers with whom she was forced to share the roads.

Arriving home was a repeat of the previous evening except this time the twins, Sally and Kim, were fidgety with happiness. Sophia had a bottle of wine ready and poured the drinks when they got inside. Linda put off any queries stating that it will have to wait for Janet to arrive and she only had to say things once. Until then it was a series of smiles, hugs and tears of joy from the younger and older as they sipped on drinks or when Linda had her much needed relief pit-stop.

About fifteen minutes later Janet arrived with Adriana and again they came bearing food, but this time it was multiple bags. Linda looked at what they were carrying and commented on the amount, and Janet explained that when she let the office know Paula and Bronwyn said they had to come over as well and should be just a few minutes behind her. Barry and Greg had other commitments tonight and could not come over, but sent their best wishes. The twins came to the front door and helped with the bags of food allowing Adriana and Janet to give Linda hugs and cheek smooches along with more happy tears. As this tapered off more cars arrived and two women almost ran to Linda to make her into another sandwich with hugs, cheek smooches, happy tears and giggling filling. Paula and Bronwyn had arrived. When they bought this house Linda had never been able to work out why the real estate agent said that they HAD to have a half bathroom near the front door. Now she finally had an answer, it allowed arrivals and residents to clear up their cheeks of smooch and tear residue in the wash basin.

Once the dishes had been opened and set out in the centre of the table they settled at the dinner table and served food onto their own plates, passing the dish to the next person. Linda explained in more detail what had happened that day, well some of it anyway. She did omit the hand job and cum explosion, but did include a bit about his hardness after some unyielding questioning found holes in her story around some of these issues. She did state that she had been hugging him and talking to him when he awoke, omitting only the minor details of strokes and yelling that had actually occurred. She felt a little self conscious about these things even though the hospital staff had witnessed the event. Somehow telling everyone here, especially the younger ladies, about these things was embarrassing. They did eventually stop with the questions but Janet and Sophia gave her funny looks like they suspected Linda was leaving something out, just not exactly what. They even let it slide that Linda had the brightest blush they had ever seen on her.

Dinner continued with some light hearted talking when a comment was made about how thoughtful and considerate John could be. Janet got a thoughtful look on her face as she considered this statement and she began telling her story quietly, almost to herself but loud enough for the others to hear. They all listened with their full attention.

"I know that I have a lot to be thankful for that John came along when he did. I needed a job after my split with Ian, my shitty overbearing ex husband, and it was almost impossible because employers were hesitant taking on a single woman with a young child. It didn't help that I wasn't drop dead gorgeous eye candy either. So many of the interviewers would take one look at me and you could see from their expressions that proceeding with the interview was pointless. Many men, and even some women can be such pigs that you have to be beautiful just to get a job regardless of your abilities. I was very overweight then, having not lost the baby weight and overeating due to depression because of my crappy marriage. John was so different, he was totally into my experience and abilities. He never made me feel inadequate. He gave me the job, and I guess more importantly after that Linda and John became my friends. With this support I have lost my excess weight and my self confidence has returned. I owe John so much, I only hope that I can in some way repay him, and you Linda."

Linda was feeling a bit emotional at this and she was just able to reach her hand out to hold Janet's hand. Adriana looked misty eyed as well and put her hand over Linda and Janet's grasping them both.

"Now I just have to find a man who measures up to a very high standard, after all I am not going to waste this slim trim booby body on another no hoper when I now know that fantastic guys really do exist out there," Janet then added with a grin and the others giggled.

Adriana took up the storyline from her mother.

"Yes mum, John has been great. I don't remember much about my father but you were never very happy when I was little. I do recall that first time we came here for a party and it was my first time in a swimming pool, and we got to have all sorts of party food. If I remember correctly you had to buy us both bathing suits for the first time. I was scared to get into the pool because I had never been swimming before, but this man was nice and he quietly calmed me and holding he helped me get wet as he held me safe in the water. He had such a big smile and was so big and strong that I seemed to instantly trust him. Oh, this man was John by the way," she quipped to everyone, "and mum, you were nearby and he pushed me through the water into your arms."

"I remember that as well, it was the first time you had laughed since long before the divorce," said Janet.

"Then on the way home that day, mum, you got all serious and swore that, after looking at all those beautiful sexy women in their bikinis all day, you would lose your 'fat arse' and get your own bikini. This made such an impression as it was the first time I heard you say a 'naughty' word and we laughed. You would have gotten really cross at me if I had said the word 'arse'," they all laughed at this, "That was the first of many occasions that John has helped me since then, from helping with school work to coming to my hockey matches. He even turned up to father daughter events at school just to give me moral support so that I would not feel left out. How do you say thank you to someone who has done so much for me? I have to agree with you mum, he set such a high example that I have yet to meet a guy anywhere near as good."

"I know what you mean Jan and Addie, John has been great. Always there when you need someone," agreed Sophia. The twins both nodded in agreement.