Just a Jab Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, he has helped us much like you Addie," said Kim.

"Maybe one day John will need our help and we can be there for him," added Sally.

"Same here," piped up Paula, "he came up trumps for me after I graduated from uni. He has been a great guy to work for, going above and beyond the norm to ensure you do your best."

"He is a wonderful man," Bronwyn spoke up, "gave me a chance to work when nobody else would. I know my looks put a lot off, but John just ignored most of it. Even though my piercings, tats, hair and clothes put people off from hiring me, I rarely get any comments from visitors to the office, and I am the first one they see at reception. Many do take a second look but then just ignore me. I think John gets a few remarks, but he tells me he just ignores them, my work is more important than anything else."

By this time Linda was getting really choked up with emotion, and could only just sit there feeling the love for John that was floating around the room. After a minute she was able to find her voice.

"Yes I did strike it lucky marrying John. Looking at all you beautiful women I am glad I found him first."

At this the others just nodded in agreement, and went back to eating and their own thoughts. Later after the meal was finished and all cleared away and cleaned up the visitors left for their homes. Linda then sat down in the lounge room to check the messages from the day and send out an group email about John's recovery today.

When she finished these things she sat back to relax before heading off to bed. John waking up today had really eased the strain she had been feeling, and she knew he would come home soon. Tonight will be a good night to catch up on some beauty sleep. Thinking of beauty brought to mind the women here earlier tonight. They were all beautiful which made it so strange that none of them had a significant partner. Their beauty was more than just good looks as they were each wonderful friends to have who gave their love and care so readily.

Sophia, at 42 years old, had her Mediterranean sultry looks, great curvy figure on a relatively short stature of just 5'3". Sophia has worked at the local medical clinic since Nick left her. Linda could not understand why Nick left Sophia and the two girls and then ran off to the other side of the country. At least she had the house for her to raise the twins in and he did send his share of maintenance payments for the girls.

Sophia's identical twin girls, Kim and Sally, had her dark sultry curvy looks, although a little bit taller than Sophia. Kim had her hair long while Sally preferred it in a shorter style. In their last year at high school they would turn 18 soon. The two of them have probably spent as much time at Linda's house as they do at home after school and weekends. In summer they love the pool, and so often they would hang out if Linda was home and Sophia working. On weekends and some evenings the twins would just hang around always seeming to keep John within sight. Linda considered he had become their male anchor after their father disappeared. She thought that John actually loved the attention from the kids as he could never have his own.

Janet is 40 years old, at 5'6" is a bit shorter than Linda. With her smooth skin and her light brown hair, almost blonde, she looks 10 years younger. Losing all her weight and her strict exercise and diet regime gave her a great trim figure with no sags, and a great set of breasts. Linda wondered how she managed to keep the boobs when she lost her weight, because Linda knew that they have not been enhanced except with decent bras. Jan was only 20 when Adriana was born.

Adriana has grown to be a beautiful woman with a trim figure, blonde hair, blue eyes and boobs that seem to match her physique. She has a couple of years to go at university when she hopes to join John in his field of science, if not with his company. She seems to have lived at the office every chance she got during holiday breaks, even if there was little for her to do she would just hang around without getting in anyone's way. More recently she worked there since starting university to gain experience. John says she has a great attitude and aptitude for the work and would be a great asset to him or whoever she wants to be employed with. Adriana has always just wanted to work with John, at which Linda guesses now could be a carry over of a childhood infatuation.

Paula had just joined John's firm a few years ago straight out of university. From the way John talks about her she has fitted in very well and does a very good job. She is fairly attractive with her flowing red hair and numerous freckles, and at 6 feet tall certainly stands out in a crowd. She may skinny but her curves match her height giving her a balanced look.

Bronwyn was a different matter to the others with her multitude of tattoos and piercings. It seems that she changes her short hair colour weekly, but probably just a few times a year. At just 5 feet tall with a solid body and a solid chest to match she certainly would not be seen in a crowd without her skin adornments. She had impressed John at her interview with her willingness to work and the manner she carried herself. He hired her for the reception position. When she went with Janet to complete the employment paperwork, Janet came back to John to say that Bronwyn had been kicked out of her home by her father for not conforming to his ideals, and she was living out of her car or where she could sleep on a couch with friends for a night. This had horrified John so he allowed for Bronwyn to stay at the upstairs unit above the office until she could find a more permanent place. They had this unit for overseas visitors working with them over short stays. She had to pay a nominal rental amount and there were strict conditions on behaviour and visitors, but Bronwyn was overjoyed to be given this opportunity, and somewhere safe, warm and dry to live.

***

After Linda left the hospital that afternoon John was able to contemplate what had been happening in his life. He let his mind wander for a while thinking about his life overall, almost no memories of family life, then growing up as a foster child in the system, and now he was a moderately successful bloke running his own company. He had met and married a fantastic woman who made him happy and gave him a feeling of being complete. Until he got together with Linda he was always searching for something to make his life have meaning and not feel so empty, not even his scholastic or business success had given him such a feeling.

John could not recall much about his birth parents as he had been only eight years old when they died in a car accident in 1978. They, like himself, had no siblings and his grandparents had already died. He went into the foster care system where he managed to survive until turning 18 and had to leave the system. By that time he was looking forward to getting out on his own. For the most part his life had been just going day to day as the majority of foster parents did not give any emotional support, interpreting 'care giving' as providing bed, clothes and food. He was fortunate that there were a few people who helped him survive and flourish, giving him the gift of self worth and the thirst for an education. Through their encouragement he worked hard through school to get good grades. He had managed to get entry to a good university and was sorting out the required student loans to pay for his tuition and finding a job for living expenses when he was contacted by a lawyer. John was intrigued as to why he was contacted as the letter only stated some basic information that it was in relation to John's parents.

Going to the solicitors office at the required time he was met by the lawyer, Mr Melvin Sheister. He was a very tall gaunt man who could have starred in a horror movie as the scary butler. John found it difficult not to smile as he looked up at him as they shook hands thinking about Lurch of the Addam's Family. John was only average build at about 5'11" height so looking up at a 6'10" man can be disconcerting. Mr Sheister explained that his parents had left everything to John and due to some legal problems he had not been allowed to contact John until now that he was legally of age. As the details unfolded John's parents, Jack and Joan Smith, had been reasonably well off owning their own home plus sizeable savings and investments. The life insurance payouts themselves would have ensured a good solid start for John into his life. There had been some delays in Mr Sheister learning of the Smith's deaths and he was just in time to ensure the funeral and medical expenses were covered. They had already given Mr Sheister power of attorney over their assets and creation of the trust account for John. He sold any real estate and general possessions and set up a trust account for John. He had also taken it upon himself to sort out anything that appeared to be personal or family items and kept them safe in a locked storage facility.

John's parents had initially survived the accident together, however John had recovered much faster and was into the public care system before his parents deaths and the lawyer knowing about it. It was in fact a bureaucratic bungle that, in the interests of better government, could not be budged to change. Mr Sheister then took it on himself to watch over John's progress and try to help him if necessary. It turns out that two of the people who did give John help during his life had been at the instigation of the lawyer. John stayed and talked to Melvin Sheister for a bit longer that day gaining some knowledge of his parents, albeit only a small part as the lawyer was not a close friend. Finishing the required paperwork signatures with witnesses, stamps and more impressively legal stuff, John shook Melvin's hand and thanked him and left to return to his rented lodgings. He now possessed sufficient funds to pay for his education and living expenses, and find a place to live of his own. He also had the address and key to a locked storage facility.

He found a nice two bedroom apartment close to the university, got himself a nice car, had a lot of fun setting up his new home and filled his wardrobe with more than one pair of jeans and a shirt.

He did keep in contact with some of the other foster kids that he liked from his own foster days and if they needed help he would do what he could. As he got to this area of memories, Glenda Goodbody came to mind. John could not fathom why this particular memory had surfaced, but his little mate sat up and took notice. He and Glenda had been fostered together since they were about 14 years old. They became great friends in the three or so years, much like what he thought brother and sister would be together.

When Glenda left the system on turning 18 she contacted John as though it was a natural thing to do. He invited her to stay with him until she was on her feet instead of the normal rented bedsitter the system provided. She did use the spare bed for a while until one night they had a bit too much to drink and she complained that guys could not give her a good enough orgasm before they shot their own wad and lost interest. Now the two of them may have loved each other as siblings, but this did not mean that John was unaware of Glenda's beauty. He once thought of her as a living wet dream, and there were many nights when the memory of her got his dreams very wet. It was just the respect they had for each other that stopped him even considering each other as real sexual partners. John, however, could not help himself and brag a bit to his pseudo sister that he has never had a complaint about lack of female satisfaction. He was really surprised at her response to his bravado.

"Well, don't just sit there like a crowing rooster, prove it."

It took about ten seconds for his brain to register her words and he got out of his chair, moved to be in front of her and getting down on his knees pulled her forward and pulled her lips to his. The kiss was slow and gentle at the start but quickly grew in passion and intensity. I think this startled them both, but they did not stop or even falter, keeping their lips mashed together and arms pulling each other tightly or letting hands move over the other as the heat increased. John was the first to lose his shirt as Glenda let her feelings for John become sexual need. John was able to remove her top to see her lace bras provide bountiful cleavage for him to enjoy. As he kissed her puffed out breasts Glenda basked in his attention and reaching to her back she unclasped the bra allowing the straps to slide down her arms. John followed the bra cups down as they followed the straps but he only went as far as her nipple which he sucked into his mouth and flicked with his tongue. Glenda moaned at this as the sensation seemed to travel straight to her clit and to her surprise increased her sexual tension almost to breaking point. She had never experienced this before as she almost came from just nipple play.

John's body may have only been average build, but due to his regular exercise regime and her light weight he was able to easily lift and carry Glenda from the lounge to his room. When they got to his bed he lowered her gently onto her back and, after removing his shorts and jocks, returned to kissing her nipples which had grown and hardened to wonderful long pink buds. He then moved down her body kissing her stomach and belly button, and pulled her shorts and panties down over her hips to reveal her thatched mound, confirming in his mind that she was indeed a natural brunette. Lifting her feet to help remove her pants she moaned aloud as John slid his tongue through her hair down to the top of her slit. She separated her legs allowing him access to her feminine region and moved her arms to gently hold his head in her hands. John moved lower sliding his broad tongue down her slit just letting the tip enter between the folds. He just grazed over her clit which brought Glenda's hips to rise off the bed in search of more touch. His tongue continued to then glide past the vagina opening tasting the slippery secretions she was producing. His appendage did a little flutter at his point as he lapped up more liquids, pushing them both to moan in enjoyment. Both were lost to the physical sensations but some scattered thoughts crossed their minds.

'God, his tongue feels magnificent.'

'Amazing, she feels and tastes better than she looks.'

After continuing the downward journey until close to the rear opening, he reversed direction and flattened his tongue for the upward slide. Getting to the love spot opening again he stopped to insert his tongue as far as he could into her vagina and let his lips encircle the opening around the labia. Sucking up all the juice she was producing as his tongue flitted in and out and in circles with no discernible pattern. Glenda was humping her body to get more contact with his mouth and tongue, her eyes closed as she savoured every moment of these memorable sensations. As her movements increased in speed and became jerky he moved his mouth up to centre on her clit sucking it up between his lips, and flicking his tongue over the tip of the little nub. The middle finger of his right hand made its way into her vagina and slid all the way in as he curved it upwards to tease what he hoped was her G spot. This was the final straw for Glenda and her climax began in earnest with her entire body tightened in ecstasy. She grunted and groaned until finally screaming as her orgasm took over, bringing her legs pressing inwards and her hands grabbed and pulled his head inwards. John thought he would either suffocate or need to hurt her to unlock her hold on him, but fortunately Glenda relaxed in time.

As John drew some much needed breath he heard her saying, "John, John, John."

***

John became aware of his surroundings and that he was being shaken by the nurse as she was calling his name. Opening his eyes he realised that he had fallen asleep and dreamed about his first sexual encounter with Glenda. He also became aware of his erection and a spasm of pain in his groin, and stiffness and tiredness throughout his body. Looking down his uncovered body and then at the woman standing beside his bed.

"Hi Nurse Penny, sorry that I seem to be displaying myself," he said as he reached for and pulled the sheet back over himself. He could not easily find the hospital gown.

"No problems Mr Smith, sorry I had to wake you but you looked like you were having quite a dream and I was not sure if it was a nightmare or not as you were making a lot of noise. In fact I would guess it was a good dream. You were calling out to someone, was it Wendy?" she said with a wry grin, "I needed to wake you to take your temperature and pulse rate and see how you are feeling."

"Her name was Glenda, a really good friend from my teens, and yes it was a bit hot. Glad you came in as I have woken up not feeling too good. I feel like I am coming down with the flu again. My joints and head are aching and I feel fatigued, plus I have a bad pain in my groin again. This feels just like I did over the weekend but it has gotten this bad a lot faster."

The nurse did what she came in to do and wrote down the information on his chart, including his comments about additional pain and groin stiffness.

"I will let the doctor know about your pains and see what she says." said Penny and left the room. She rang the doctor and was advised to note the level of pain and to regularly monitor him during the night. After this it was the end of their shift and Penny and Polly completed all the notes and passed on any information to the next shift when Francine and Felicia arrived.

John relaxed again as much as he could given the discomfort he now was experiencing, and returned to his thoughts.

"My actual experience with Glenda may not have gone down as my mind pictured it as it had become a little bit embellished with time. What really happened was that we had been sitting around drinking with friends and it was true up to when I put my tongue to her slit. I think that I really just inexpertly flapped it around making sure everything got touched multiple times and then I stuck a finger in. The finger made it harder for me as the hand pushed my face away from its destination. In the end it didn't matter greatly as Glenda was just as buzzed from the booze as I was and my being the first guy to taste her secrets directly just sent her over the edge in a big way. I mean how much knowledge can you really get from a cheap X rated movie rented from the local video store. Yes it was video, VHS to be more precise and was not all that good for instruction or education even though the title was something like Teaching Rita. We did stay together for a while but our feelings for each other were more along the lines of siblings and although the sex was great and we loved each other a lot, we decided to separate. Whenever we see each other since then I always get the feeling that something more permanent could have happened even though it would have seemed incestuous to us."

John's brain then jumped to other topics and settled back to his current health issues. Until recently he had always been as healthy as most normal people, except for a virus that caused him to become sterile when he was twelve years old. Everything worked fine, just no little swimmers. Handy for a lad on the town, but useless when married and wanting a family. Biggest bummer in an otherwise great marriage, although Linda was accepting John knew she regretted the lack of offspring as much as he did. Their shared loss only made them closer.

The last year he had gradually lost energy and with a much lower libido and shrinking manhood bits, he went to his doctor. His sex life had reduced from five nights a week to just three and then it was not really satisfying to either of them. Following blood tests and examinations he was diagnosed with andropause and the treatment involved regular injections of testosterone replacement. He had his first injection last week and started to feel more alert and hornier soon after receiving it. Once the pain of the shot waned he noted his penis and scrotum returning to their former size, having become much smaller as the androgen had decreased in his body. It seemed that they would be off to a good start and were really looking forward to that night to celebrate in bed, when he came down with the flu and any thought of sex went by the wayside.