Just a Jab Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sexual heat between them increased they were groaning in ecstasy, and Linda started to grunt with the exertion of humping her husband. She was making full use of his new length sliding along him from his base to just keeping his head in her. It took a few minutes but she could feel tension building within as she was reaching her peak and her movements became jerky. John was rhythmically moving his hips in short motions, his eyes closed and breathing heavily through his open mouth. He too was grunting in time with Linda as he too was reaching his own pinnacle. As they were about to run out of energy John gained the moment when time stops and, as he tensed up, the cum began to flow from his erection into Linda's waiting vagina. Feeling the beating pulses of John's cock inside of her sent Linda over the edge and she joined him in a strong orgasm.

In the silence that followed they heard a groan from inside the room and John lifted his head and Linda managed to raise and twist her head around they saw the nurse in the throes of her own orgasm. Rhonda had evidently arrived whilst they were occupied and had enjoyed the show as she was still rubbing her pussy with her uniform dress lifted above her waist. Her eyes were closed and had not seen them watching her so they returned to face each other and have a loving kiss. The kiss was needed as they did not want Rhonda to hear the giggling as they realised their sexual coupling had been witnessed. The quick look at the nurse in orgasm had the effect of stiffening John's flagging dick. Linda felt his cock growing inside her vagina and her hips started moving of their own volition.

Once John's cock had regained its full glory he wrapped his arms around Linda and holding her tight to his body he flipped them over so he was on top. [yea yea I know that hospital beds are narrow and most likely they would have ended up on the floor. This is a fantasy fiction story, so let me stretch the credible a bit.-the author wrote] Raising himself on his elbows so she did not have to support his full weight he moved his hips back and forth sliding his penis within her hot wet tube. They had become so turned on from their efforts so far that he quickly lost control and was moving his hips faster and faster. The added stimulation and knowing that they were had been watched got Linda panting hard and she quickly reached her peak and came with a loud squeal. The orgasm in her made her vagina spasm around John's cock bringing him to his orgasm and with a groan he came into Linda. This throbbing cock provided extra stimulation to Linda and extended her orgasm until after he was complete.

The noise behind them had increased in volume as well, but looking all round the room they could not see anyone. Further grunts were heard and with a bit of twisting they found Rhonda sitting on the ground with her back to the wall. Her dress pulled up to her armpits and white knickers down to her ankles. Her eyes were closed, right hand was pulled tight into her pussy and left hand holding on to her knee bent up. She seemed to be having more trouble getting control of herself than either Linda or John. They remained in position, still joined at the waist looking at Rhonda as she calmed down and opened her eyes seeing them with heads turned her way.

"Sorry I couldn't help myself when a saw you like that. You were just so beautiful, loving, sexy and really hot I just couldn't stop myself. Please don't say anything to anyone, I don't want to lose my job," she managed to say with a pleading look while a blush turned her completely red. She did stand and put her clothing back in place.

"It's OK, we won't say anything. Thank you for your kind words about how we looked, and thank you for the added stimulation so we could finish John's treatment a second time," responded Linda with a big grin.

"Well if it's any consolation you have just done exactly what Dr Kendall advised to do in your medical protocol. So, uhm, keep up the good work," Rhonda added with a smile and she then almost skipped out of the room.

They remained still for a few minutes then Linda began giggling and John joined in with laughter. Very soon they were both laughing loudly and hugging each other. John managed to remove himself from Linda and rolled to the side as a large puddle of mess grew beneath Linda's crotch as cum seeped out her now unplugged hole. Holding a hand to her pussy she got up and dashed into the bathroom to sit on the toilet allowing the rest to ooze out.

"My word John, there is so much of your gunk coming out. I know you came twice but, even so, I have never had this much in me before. I guess the doc was right that you are an overachiever," she said with a big lusty giggle.

"And I feel so much better now. It's great that amazing sex can keep me nice and healthy, all in the name of medicine," he quipped.

John soon joined her in the en suite and turned on the shower taps, and when the water was warm enough hopped into the shower. He quickly cleaned himself and Linda followed him in and leaning against his back held him in her arms. Her hands gradually dropped down to encircle his penis which had been slowly growing. After a little fiddling it was once again fully thickened and long and Linda slid a hand along its length feeling the velvet softness of the skin and the rock hardness within it. Her other hand slid down further to caress and jiggle his ball sac. John did not wait long to turn around in her arms and hold her tight as they rubbed their groins together getting themselves more and more worked up. Linda was reaching fever pitch when John turned her around to face the wall and bent her at the waist. He bent his knees to position his cock at her vagina opening as Linda placed her hands on the wall tiles to balance and support herself. He held his cock and slid the head along her slit, but before he could do anything else Linda pushed back with her body impaling herself on his rigid staff and kept moving up and down it.

She loved the feeling of this larger cock as it stimulated her vagina as never before. It was like having a built in G spot stimulator. She doubted a battery device could do the job any better, and certainly with none of the emotions she felt making love to her partner. John found he also had to balance himself so he grabbed Linda's hips and slowly ground his hips into the butt cheeks allowing their combined movement to bring them to a peak. As they lost themselves to the experience their movements became faster and it did not take long to climax. He managed to warn her of his pending finish and only got her more frenzied physical response as an answer. He knew she was as close as he so he relaxed and let it wash over him. He came with such power that the pulses of his dick and the spurting liquid into the vagina sent Linda into her own strong orgasm. His cum mingled with hers and both ran out of her opening around his embedded penis.

Placing his hands on the wall over the top of Linda's they both panted to recover from their mind blowing sex. A quickie in the shower had never been this intense. They did eventually get their breath back and after a soulful kiss they disengaged, had a quick wash and left the shower to dry themselves. When finished they were thankful for the second bed that had been delivered, as neither wanted to sleep in the wet mess on his original bed. In just a short time they were both in a deep sleep, not noticing a new patch of wet stain in the middle of the bed.

***

All too soon for Linda and John the nurse came into the room to wake them. It was time to check John's vitals so Linda used the opportunity to tidy herself as best she could and make use of the bathroom. John soon joined her for his own morning ablutions as the nurse stripped the beds and with help of the other night nurse put fresh linen on the beds. As Linda returned to the room the nurses were just finishing and Rhonda advised her that breakfast was coming soon and they had made sure there were two trays for them. They were leaving the room with the soiled bedding as Linda thanked them, and was told by the nurse that the day shift was starting in a few minutes.

As Rhonda followed her work mate through the door she stopped and looked back at Linda as John entered the room to thank them for such an interesting and unforgettable shift. Luckily only a couple of patients had not been asleep at the relevant time and only one complained about the weird noises that sounded like a bad case of constipation. All three laughed at this comment and Linda was able to get out that they were glad to be of assistance with the work enhancement. Laughter continued for a while as they settled down to await breakfast. Penny and Polly stuck their heads in through the doorway a little later to say good morning and they would return later after tending to the other patients.

Later after breakfast was complete Dr Kendall arrived with both nurses to see John. All three had huge smirks as they looked at the married pair.

"I am so glad you were able to self treat during the night," said Philipa, "as I was not looking forward to another return to the hospital. You look good John and from the nurses comments in your chart notes your treatment must have been really special. Her writing actually looked a little shaky."

"From what she whispered to me," added Polly, "I gather she had accidentally witnessed the procedure and found it all very exciting, medically speaking of course."

Linda actually blushed slightly and ducked her head into John's shoulder to hide her embarrassment. Penny and Polly left the room to return to their normal duties.

"I am feeling great this morning and have since I had the treatment," mentioned John.

"OK now starting soon we have some more tests for you John," the doctor said, "and these will likely last until mid afternoon. You are welcome to stay Linda, but I would suggest you may want to go home and get some fresh clothing and supplies if you intend to spend tonight here."

Linda nodded to agree with this advice as Philipa continued.

"Now I have a bit more to discuss with you now, before we go any further. I think that today will be the last day of tests that require you to be in the hospital. Anything else needed can be done as an outpatient. For now I just wanted to let you know that there have been a few cases similar to yours, all men and all had received the same testosterone injection. I have notified the medical board of your case and they will all be investigated by the medical administration. I would have to guess the most likely scenario is that there is a faulty batch of serum that will need to be recalled urgently, and for now all injections have ceased country wide until this mess is sorted out. I cannot advise anything, but I will suggest you seek legal advise soon as possible."

John nodded at this as again Philipa kept talking.

"I cannot say much about the other cases but one man who was completely bald all over his body now looks like Cousin Itt from the Addams Family TV show. He must get a body wide hair cut or shave every two days. Another has bulked out so much in muscle that he has to go exercise at the gym at least daily or he makes Arnie Schwarzie look like a 100 pound wimp. He actually cannot move if the muscles get too big. A third now has a body mostly covered in acne. The poor guy really has gotten the worst.

"The only other thing I forgot to mention yesterday is that as well as all the extra fluids being produced, you are producing much more sperm than a normal person and it seems incredibly mobile by any standard. I think you could have at least double the normal potency," she was saying but stopped as she noticed the large round eyes on their faces and what could be stunned disbelief, "What is it, what have I missed?"

Linda and John looked at each other in stunned disbelief and both reached out to hold the others hand.

"Oh my god John!" Linda whispered as tears ran down her face. Philipa just looked waiting for them to tell her something.

"Wow Linda, could this really be true!" John added and then opened his arms to Linda and she burrowed herself into his arms to be hugged against his body and tears were also running from his eyes. After a couple of minutes as John tried to compose himself he turned his head to look at Philipa.

"I had a fever as a teenager and have been sterile since. We could never have children of our own."

Philipa realised the importance of this and just moved to them and held her arms around both of them as the couple silently cried holding tightly to each other.

The remainder of the day went quickly as John had the tests, and Linda went home to get fresh clothing and her toothbrush. She stayed at home for a while to allow for John to complete the examinations and also to allow her to put out an email to her list of friends. She also rang Sophia and Janet to tell them that John will come home the next day, and that she is in the hospital with him and not to worry. She did manage to defer any visits until Saturday at the earliest to give John a chance to settle.

Linda returned to John after picking up some treats from the market to supplement the hospital meals. After their lustful treatments the night before John managed to remain without symptoms until just after dinner time that night. Linda actually quietly let the nurses know and she closed the door to their room as she helped John feel better. In fact she helped him feel better three times that evening and they both were very satisfied by the time sleep overtook them. It also helped with comfort that Linda had placed a towel on the bed beneath their groins to catch that pesky fluid overflow. It just meant that in the middle of the night when she had to treat John again they still had a spare dry bed to use when she forgot the towel this time. They were actually too tired at that time to determine if he needed a treatment but Linda assured him it was better safe than sorry.

After breakfast the doctor arrived and after some more discussion repeating everything, she told them John could go home. She did add that if he had any problems or questions to call her direct on her own phone. She wanted to remain his doctor on record as this case was one she doubted to ever see again in her career. They were happy to retain her as their doctor. They gave their farewells to the nursing staff and an orderly wheeled John out in a chair per hospital procedure. Linda would have carried their bags but piled them up on John's lap instead. The orderly did not even take notice as he was obviously used to this happening.

So John was heading home with Linda. [I wonder what could happen that would be worthy of continuing the story?-author]