Just a Jab Ch. 07

Story Info
John is re-admitted to hospital.
18.4k words
4.75
25.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the 7th installment.

Please start reading this series from the first chapter.

To date: John Smith had an injection of testosterone that was contaminated. This caused major changes in his reproductive system that ultimately means he needs frequent sex to survive. His wife, Linda, became pregnant and she recruited friends Sophia and Janet to help with his treatment. They then decided John would need more women for his long term on-going treatments. Janet's daughter, Adriana, took matters into her own hands to help. Sophia made her attraction to Linda known and Linda needs time to sort out her own feelings.

All sex participants are 18 years or older.

All people, activities and anything resembling facts are a figment of my imagination and may not match anything in real life.

Biology and medicine are not my strongest points and sex is just a hobby, so I have not been encumbered by any silly preconceptions.

Expect some ridiculous ideas as I alter reality to fit my perception of life.

Yes, it does look like a harem story because it is one. If this genre does not interest you then read no further.

-GfG

============================================

Monday Day 22

It was a normal start to the working week for the Smith house. John woke to find his lovely wife with her mouth around his morning wood. After swallowing his first load of the day she would move up to seat herself over his still hard bit, and taking a deep breath impale herself onto him. She would have a small climax as she felt him stretch her vagina, then after a moment of rest her gentle pony ride exercise would begin ending about ten minutes later. Her vagina would be full to overflowing, she would be satisfied and John would be able to face the day safe in the knowledge he did not need to have sex again until at least lunch time.

He stayed in bed for a minute thinking to himself, "What a way to start the day, every day having loving sex with Linda. I can now rest until midday when it would be with Janet, my beautiful big breasted personal assistant. Linda would be devastated if I did not have sex at lunch time. Then a nice blowjob after work followed by great three way sex with my loving wife and big boobed neighbour. Of course this doesn't include the fantastic 20 year old for variety on weekends. To think this is all organised by my wife because of her love for me.

"I cannot understand how I could be so lucky to be loved by so many women who also want to freely give to me. They do not even seem to be concerned about sharing me with each other. It is almost like one of those places where it is customary for a man to have more than one wife. What is even more astounding to me, apart from Linda's new attitude, is my feelings toward each of them. I love Linda the most but the others are not far behind, like having four sister co-wives. I also get the impression that this cuckqueen business has not leveled out yet. They have all refused to tell me what was decided at their pow wow session on Friday, and I assume that Adriana was not part of that decision. Who could they consider to help? Perhaps it will be...nah don't even try to guess you moron. They will let me know when I need to know. Besides it is kinda like having a long birthday getting surprises all the time.

"This may all sound like nirvana and I guess most would consider it was, however I need this to continue surviving. Missing the treatment sessions would be a very painful way to go, at least at first until I black out into a virtual coma."

He did manage to get up and do his morning rituals and get to work. Today he needed to make a presentation at a major conference being held in town. The recent problems incurred with airlines and foreign wars had caused deferrals of this conference for months. He had been prepared at the first scheduled time and could use his original notes and slide show. He was an experienced speaker at these shows and thought it would run as the others had. He would finished and be back in the office just a bit later than normal lunch time. That was something to look forward to as his PA, Janet, is just as keen as he is to be together each day. He grabbed his extra stuff that was needed from the office and headed to the conference in a taxi.

John always found that at these types of functions the hardest part was being by yourself and waiting in the foyer for the session to begin. Drinking stale coffee and either trying to chat with strangers or hoping the guy you don't want to talk with doesn't see you first. Today the crowd seemed different as there was larger percentage of female attendees than normal. He knew it was sexist and definitely not politically correct to think these things, but in a male dominated profession women tended to be noticed. It also seemed that most of the females were younger than the average age at conferences. Looking around he made a mental note to ensure Paula got to more professional events. It also seemed that along with younger age group the women looked more attractive to him and he could not help but notice the outfits they were wearing. Men always seemed to wear suits like a uniform. Boring! This place now looked much more interesting to the eye with greater variety of colours and styles. The amount of skin showing was very pleasing to his eyes. He thought to himself that it is a vast improvement, and definitely less boring.

His private musings were interrupted by a small voice. He came back to earth to be faced with three young women smiling at his stunned expression. He gave each a quick perusal of smiling faces noting the women were shorter than him providing a tantalising view of three sets of cleavage. Moving on from the very noticeable breasts to slim waists, flared hips, and thighs half exposed below their dresses. He was not overly expert enough at covertly taking in feminine details that he hoped he had not been noticed looking. Their faces came back into focus to reveal expressions knowing where he had been looking, but they were okay with it. The brunette on the right gave a little cough to get his attention.

"Hi, are you Dr John Smith?"

"Sorry ladies I was off in dreamland, crowd watching. Yes I am John, but please it is just Mr, I do not use the 'doc' after the first fifty bad doctor jokes. Good morning and pleased to meet you," he responded holding out a hand to shake theirs in greeting. Each responding with a timid hand shake and name "Theresa", "Shana", "Katie".

"Sorry to intrude, but we noticed you standing here alone and had to say hello. Promise we won't say any doctor jokes either," and she giggled making her breasts jiggle, before continuing, "We are fans of yours from reading your articles in the science gazettes. We think your accomplishments are a real inspiration to all of us. The way you were able to patent your designs when you were still studying in university is really great. We are in our second year at uni and I certainly could not think of doing anything like you did."

"Thank you, I had some good mentors during that time. Do they still run that program?"

"Unfortunately not," responded the middle lass with dark hair and features, Shana.

The blonde, Katie spoke up for the first time, "I would love to have a mentor to help, that would overcome so many hurdles."

Theresa spoke up again, "We really wanted to thank you for your company's scholarship program. Each of us gained a partial scholarship which helped us to be able to go to uni. I agree with the others that the mentor program would be an advantage."

He thought for a moment and said, "I'm pleased to hear the scholarship program has helped you get by. I am concerned about the mentoring though, perhaps I can help a bit and see if anyone at work can spare some time to talk through any issues you are having. I will also have a talk with the dean about this next time I am giving a guest lecture. I do not know him very well as he just took over this year, but the old dean was a great guy. Here is my business card," pulling his cards from his jacket pocket, "give me a bit of time to set something up and ring my office, perhaps in a couple of weeks. You would be having exams about now, right?"

Theresa again took the lead, "Thank you Mr Smith, yes we have exams started this week. This conference was the only time we could listen to your presentation though and it was meant to run months ago. Timing is bad bit we did not want to miss the chance to meet you."

John had been looking at them each in turn as they talked further and he even responded as required, but as he looked down at them all he could see was their beautiful smiling faces and bodies. He could see their shoulders, top part of chests with those cleavages. They were dressed in bright summer frocks that showed off their figures to perfection. His cock had stirred a little during this conversation as it too liked what he was seeing. He had to mentally shake himself back to reality a few times until the conversation wound down and the young women decided to move on. Hand shakes again before they left him, but as they walked away each glanced back at him with a little smirk as if they knew and approved of his dirty thoughts. They appeared to be looking at his crotch but he knew that was ridiculous. After each glanced back and saw him still watching they gave their steps a bit more bounce and swayed hips a bit more, giving him something to really think about. A last mental slap to himself brought him back to reality and he returned to quietly waiting and crowd watching.

The time did eventually arrive to get himself inside and run through the final preparations for his presentation. Fortunately the organisers were experienced, well prepared and provided the equipment and aids you needed, and even checked them beforehand that they actually work. Nothing worse than standing in front of 400 people and the overhead projector does not start. John double checked that the connections worked, his slideshow could be seen on the large screen, and his voice could be heard through the microphone. He had gone to the toilet before leaving the foyer, so he was ready and sat waiting for everyone to enter and settle, then for himself to be introduced.

He was off to the side of the stage which gave him a clear view around the auditorium to watch the others enter and find a seat. The rear and aisle seats filled quickly ensuring that the rest of the group had to squeeze past them down each row. John guessed it allowed for faster exit to get to the toilets, coffee or lunch first, or just get time for an extra ciggie outside. This time he also noted that men seemed to be the first to enter and rush to the preferred seating. The women made better gentlemen and arrived last which would make them have to force their way down each row. He found it funny to watch each of the early sitters having top stand to allow others to pass. Instead of just going to the furthest point and being able to stay seated they had to rise at least ten times. Perhaps they hoped to cop a feel of the ladies as they went past, although that would be a far fetched idea. Nobody takes that type of thing quietly anymore. In the end it just meant that the majority of the female attendees walked straight to the front rows and cordially sat in the far seats in each row first.

The introduction started as John went through his throat clearing exercises. The speaker went through John's achievements from his doctorate, to his patented designs, and finally to starting and running his own successful consulting company. John approached the podium, shook the speakers hand and thanked him and everyone for being here at his presentation. As he got started with his speech he noticed that there was about forty females in the first rows all watching him. He expected to be looked at as he was giving a presentation and having experience at lecturing, public speaking did not overly bother him.

He could see that they all looked young, the average age was probably about 25. They were all dressed very nicely, mostly in office clothing. It seemed to him that all the women in the front row had short skirts, and half had their knees apart. It appeared they were giving him silent messages of need. There front and centre were Theresa, Shana and Katie giving him large bright smiles, bright dresses and cleavages. He again had to give himself a mental slap and thought to himself, "What the hell is wrong with me. Women do not spread legs in public like this, at least not to me."

John got himself under proper control and made sure he moved around to face the various directions to ensure the whole audience felt included in his talk. Every now and again his eyes would come back to the front rows and those knees still looked separated, and each time it seemed there were more knees apart. In his insane moments he could envision all the women slouching forward in their seats and spreading their legs as far apart as possible showing crotches clearly clad in panties of many different colours. They would then stare at his crotch and run their own fingers into their pussies. His imagination went further as his bulge grew in his pants and the women removed their panties and return to slouching and rubbing themselves to climax. All this time letting him know with their looks that they wanted his cock to do to them what only his cock was capable of doing. His logical brain told him this had to be just a nightmare, however another little part of him wanted to be involved. John had to return and hide behind the podium and remain there as little Jonnie made his presence known. John's trousers were bulging out the front as his eyes continued to scan the front rows. He started to feel edgy as the tingles were getting stronger.

Somehow he made it through his prepared speech without too much faltering. As he drew to a close his imagination was still in overdrive and his cock was throbbing to be let loose. He did ask for any questions and after a couple he found sweat was pouring from his forehead and he was becoming giddy. The tingles had become very bad and painful. As he looked at the front rows again at the imagined feminine display of unfettered sexual display, he had to leave the stage. He managed to croak an apology to the audience and a quick explanation to the organiser as he left the stage and room as fast as he could stagger. Last thing he heard was the announcement that John had just recently been in hospital and had not fully recovered. He also heard the clapping from the room as he left the door closing behind him.

He knew that he had to get to a toilet and some privacy to allow himself to relieve the growing sexual pressure. As he collapsed in the foyer just a few metres from a bathroom an employee for the function centre rushed to him whilst calling an ambulance. Assuming a heart attack or similar they got him comfortable until the ambulance arrived and transported him to the hospital.

***

John was rushed into emergency and straight to an assessment cubicle where the attending doctor and nurse were quick to prep him for tests. The nurse checked his ID in their system finding his recent history. The doctor read the notes, did a few cursory checks and finding nothing wrong with his normal body rhythms decided this was related to the prior admittance. He contacted the specialist ward and referred his patient to them. Dr Philipa Kendall was advised immediately and she got the procedures started. She was currently about to go into surgery and could not see to Mr Smith now, so she contacted the staff on duty in the ward and finding the nurses she wanted left them detailed instructions.

As fate would have it nurses Felicia and Francine were on ward duty today. They were the two who assisted Dr Kendall give John his emergency treatment before. Philipa was satisfied that John would be in good hands until she could get there to check his condition. Felicia had taken the call from Philipa and let Francine know they would need to give John his emergency treatment. They both felt light headed at this request from the doctor as they had wanted some time with him before, but were unable to get the opportunity. With huge smiles they put John in his room ensuring that it was a double room but John would still be alone. This was included in the instructions and they recalled that his wife stayed last time in case he needed late night treatment. They grabbed the treatment cart and went to help themselves, err help John.

He was still in his clothes so they made sure he was completely naked admiring his physique as they removed his clothing. He was not heavily muscled but his sleek lines were very sensual to these hot ladies. He was basically as they remembered him, maybe a bit slimmer, but his large erection was still prominent over the top of his midsection. They may be here for his medical treatment, but their minds were only interested in how his big cock would feel. Standing on each side of the bed they had a moment of indecision as they could not decide who would do it. Francine eventually suggested a compromise that each use one hand on him and the other to hold down his body. The other hesitation came about because hospital procedures required them to wear surgical gloves whenever they were touching a patient. They had grabbed new gloves from the trolley but paused waiting for the other nurse to don the gloves. After a few moments of inactivity Felicia looked up at her coworker and raised an eyebrow in silent question. The response was a set of gloves flying through the air to land on the floor somewhere in the room. This answer elicited a large smile and the other pair joined the first.

Squeezing from the tube a good amount of sterile gel into a hand each they jointly attached these hands to his cock. Looking in amazement at how small they looked on his cock, this soon turned to lust as they thought about how this would feel inside their vaginas. How much it would stretch them and how hot it would feel where it touched them. Briefly glancing up at each other they positioned their spare hands on his torso and began moving the lubed hands in unison. There was a brief tussle at the head as each tried to massage it at the same time, taking a moment to coordinate their efforts. The next visit here was better organised and they could now settle to making sure he reached his peak.

They were enjoying it immensely as each imagined they were alone with him and he was pounding their pussies. Felicia found herself getting wet and Francine experienced a minor orgasm as they continued. They were picking up the speed and pressure on John's cock as time passed and they got more experienced. When John started pumping his hips in time with their movements they knew the end was near. Felicia was panting loudly with her tongue hanging out staring at his cock, and her own liquids had soaked her panties and were running slowly down her inner thighs. Francine also had her mouth open as she too stared at his cock, feeling the pressure building up in her pussy.

John's hip motion was quite fast now and very suggestive of the intent of the nurses. After he became vocal, although still unconscious, his body tensed up lifting his bottom clear of the bed and holding it there. A full minute of this tension with the nurses still applying his treatment and him making more noise each moment, he abruptly yelled and his cock erupted. Cum blasted out like a fire house landing on top of the nurses other hands over his body. The heat of it caught them by surprise and they stalled momentarily in the movements. The pulses of his cock were so strong they marveled at the feeling in their hands. Both nurses were so involved in the application of this treatment that they climaxed when he did. If they had not been holding him they would have fallen to the floor in ecstasy.