Just a Jab Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nurses took a moment to digest what was being said to them before they looked wide eyed at each other, then at each of John, Janet and back to Linda. Francine had her mouth wide open and Felicia looked ready to faint. Linda was scared that she had pushed too hard or too far, but she thought back to what Philipa had said about how enthusiastic they were in their duties earlier.

"Perhaps we could find somewhere else to finish this, is there a private room we could use Francine," to which the nurse nodded her head and led them out, still shell shocked but functioning on some sub conscious level.

As soon as they left the room Janet pulled the curtains around the bed in case anyone else walked in and after a moment of thought removed her clothes and joined John on the bed. She was determined he would not just get a simple hand job today. By the time Linda returned from getting the nurses agreement to screw her husband before they went off shift Janet was almost finished. John was pumping his second full load into her vagina and Janet was screaming into a gag made up of the sheet shoved quickly into her mouth.

Linda smiled at their enthusiasm and put her arms around them while they got their breath back. What Linda didn't expect was how she liked running her hand over Janet's bare skin, at how smooth and silky it felt. Janet in turn found Linda's touch to be quite stimulating but put it down heightened awareness because of her sexual encounter with John. As she disengaged from John and got off the bed a little kiss on the forehead from Linda gave her goosebumps which also was unexpected. After a quick trip to the bathroom, she was getting dressed as Linda explained about her agreement with the nurses and how they would be in later this evening.

The remainder of the day went quietly as nurses came regularly to check on John's progress. Linda explained that she had rung Sophia, her sister-in-law Nancy, and John's old girlfriend Glenda. She had also advised their lawyer Mr Sheister who said he will contact John and his doctor for more details. Janet had let work know that John was going to be okay, at which point she had to return there to finish off for the day. She gave John a kiss and cuddle, and Linda a hug before leaving and hoped to be back tomorrow. This left our married couple alone and so Linda hopped onto the bed and cuddled into John. She needed to be close to him after today's scare, not even moving when a nurse came in. They both dozed until dinner was delivered and Linda knew she should get going and see Sophia.

John was poking his fork at the food as though trying to work out what it was when Linda's phone buzzed. Checking the caller ID she giggled saying to John, "Speak of the devil. Sophia must have radar hearing or something," she answered saying to hold a moment and gave John a big sloppy kiss. Laughing she returned to the call and left to get home as Sophia quizzed her and berated her for making her jealous with that noisy smooch with John.

John returned to his meal using the fork to see if anything nutritious was hiding under the piece of deep fried something. He hoped it wasn't roadkill but would not bet on it, and he was certain one of the little green balls had moved on its own. He shuddered, put the cover back over the plate and pushed the lot away glad he did not feel particularly hungry after an eventful day. He did keep back the little plastic container of fruit juice hoping it was more than just colouring and flavouring. The numbers on the label did not look very promising but at least it should have some flavour and be better than nothing. Turning on the television and finding something to watch took up some time as he was really just chilling out enjoying the rest. The waking nightmare this morning was playing on his mind. The topic was acceptable if he had been asleep and dreaming, but to actually hallucinate was very scary. If this was a harbinger of the future then he was in for some frightening times ahead.

He was sleeping fitfully having dreams about his nightmares when Linda returned with Sophia in tow. His darling wife woke him by pulling off the sheet and grabbing his penis startling him into instant awareness.

"See Sophia I told you he would be needing treatment straight away," Linda said with a smirk looking at her friend.

Sophia responded with a laugh, "Oh Linda you certainly know how to show a girl a good time."

John looked up at the two of them and said, "Do I get any say in this?"

"NO!" the women answered together to which he shrugged his shoulders and grinned at them.

Sophia asked John, "Is it true that eighty beautiful horny women all dropped their undies and masturbated in front of you? Then you wanked yourself and covered them all in cum as they screamed in ecstasy."

This got John and Linda laughing as John retorted, "No Soph it was only thirty women and I only covered half of them."

This got Sophia laughing with them, "Honestly John, you do know how to get us women worried," she reached out to place her palm to the side of his face, "Promise not to do this again please. I haven't had enough orgasms yet to lose you."

John answered as she bent down to kiss his cheek, "I promise, but in my defense I did not try to do it this time," as she moved to kiss his lips he reached his hand to cup the back of her head. His other hand reaching for Linda to hold as the kiss continued for a minute.

At this point Francine came in to check on John and got flummoxed as yet another gorgeous woman was giving him her undivided attention, and from the nurses position she could see this woman had a great figure if the arse on view was any guide. If her dress was any shorter that arse would really be on view. Fran knew her own boobs were quite spectacular but when this woman straightened and turned her way she felt like 'Ten Ton Tessie'. Her own figure could never compare to this Mediterranean bombshell.

Linda introduced her, "Sophia, this is Francine. One of the nurses I told you about."

"Francine, how wonderful to meet you and get a chance to thank you for helping John when he has needed it," and Sophia matched words to actions and gave Fran a big hug, mashing their jugs together, and a kiss to each cheek. Still holding her Sophia arched her back and looked Fran in the eye, "My god, I bet these two can't wait to try you out tonight. You are stunning," smiling more as Francine blushed at what was being said to her as her eyes had strayed directly to John's bared groin.

Fran smiled and stuttered a reply as she pulled herself free of Sophia, her eyes from John, and headed out the door, "Thank you Sophia, I think I had better go. Yes, go now," as she walked down the hallway she thought to herself that Felicia had to meet this woman before she left.

Linda admonished Sophia after the nurse had left the room, "You are awful Soph, you got her so embarrassed. We will be lucky if she ever returns here."

"Don't worry dear, she was almost drooling looking at John's charms on display. Locking and barring the door will not keep her away tonight. In fact, yes, I thought my shoulder felt damp from her drool," and they all laughed.

John tried again to keep some semblance of normality in his life, "I am fortunate she could help today, please don't force her to do more. She might not really want to do anything. I am quite sure what is happening now is more than sufficient to keep me fine."

Linda looked at him and with a grin to soften her words said, "John, shut up and let us worry about your treatments. I think you have proven we know better than you, so let us handle everything."

Sophia added, "Yes leave that to us, we were already getting better organised, but you had to rush things along. Now speaking of treatments, let us close these curtains. Can this door be latched?"

"No Soph, but I will run interference for you. When I am not doing my cheer squad routine that is," giggled Linda referring to an earlier discussion.

Sophia bent over John and put their lips together to let him know that she wanted him now. Her hand automatically sought out his erection as his cupped her cheeks. The kiss was one of love and a promise of things to come. John easily undid a few buttons down the front of her dress giving him access to her boobs which he gave adequate attention. Sophia came fully prepared for this not wearing any underwear allowing her to climb atop John on the bed and slide his manhood straight inside her. If only Francine had known that she really would have seen Sophia's butt earlier when she was bending over. Being naked under the dress had really turned Sophia on so she needed very little to be ready for sex. Just the sight of John's nakedness and some flirty talk had her wet and loose enough that he went all the way in without pause.

Linda was quite wet between her legs as well just by watching them together that she forgot what she had to be doing. It was her being joined by Felicia and Francine plus a sharp intake of breath and a soft "Wow," that brought her back to the real world. The nurses had arrived at just the wrong, or right moment as Sophia was trying hard to stifle the sounds of her orgasm as John kept his mouth shut tight pumping his sperm into her vagina. When the couple relaxed on the bed Linda let her devil take control and introduced Felicia.

"Sophia this is Felicia, the other nurse who saved John today. We owe her a lot for what she achieved."

Sophia gave a wide grin into John's neck where she was resting, knowing that Linda was enjoying the exposure of being a cuckqueen. She sat up keeping John firmly entrenched within her, and turned her shoulders to face the nurse. Holding her arm out towards the blushing woman.

"My dear Felicia, we do so want to thank you for your efforts today. Please come here so I can give you a hug. As you can see it is a little hard for me to move far at the moment," producing a large smile.

Felicia was so stunned at what she was witnessing that she moved without thinking to give Sophia a hug and received a kiss on the cheek. She could not take her eyes off Sophia's lap. John went unnoticed as he just put his hands over his face wishing he could crawl away and hide. "Sometimes," he thought to himself, "my women go too far. We could all get into so much trouble, and what is Soph doing now? Oh god she can't be doing that. If I shut my eyes tight then I am not here, I am not here."

Sophia saw where Felicia's eyes were directed, as well as Francine's attention and she let Linda's devil take over for her, "Yes I am doing this with John, see," and at this she pulled her dress up and off allowing her body to be exposed and with a little jiggle of the hips she raised up a bit so his erection could be seen where it went into her body. She made a few more movements as though riding a horse making loud squishy sounds as his cock moved within her flooded vagina. They could see his semen being pushed out with each down stroke of her body. She was really holding her muscles tight down there to ensure the fluids were pushed out on demand. Both nurses were mesmerised by the show and without realising it they were rubbing a hand each onto their own pussies. Felicia even extended one arm to place her hand on John's pubic area right next to Sophia's pussy. If she had any hair there it would be tickling Felicia's fingers. Some juice squelched out and ran into the nurse's fingers, and she started to rub her finger tips together. Felicia lifted her wet fingers to her mouth and licked them without realising what she was doing and where. John let out a loud groan as he had been watching the activities despite wanting to hide. This groan woke the nurses from their stupor and they blinked and looked around them getting their bearings back. Felicia quickly dropped her hand from her face which was now bright red.

Francine recovered first and said, "I think we had better be gone now, it was a pleasure," pausing now as she held onto Felicia pulling her back with her, "Yes a real pleasure, wow. A real pleasure, yep sure was. See you later, right. Going now. Bye."

The nurses did leave with their faces still flushed, probably to match the flush on the pussies.

"See, I told you she would come back. Absolutely certain now they will both be back, and will drag the others with them as well. John, I hope you are rested because I see a night of sustained treatments in store for you," and Sophia laughed at the look of amazement and awe on John's face, and was joined by Linda laughing with her.

John closed his eyes, put his hands over his eyes and said, "Heaven help me from helpful women."

Linda piped up, "You should say: heaven help me find helpful women," at which they all laughed, until Sophia dismounted and stuffed his cock into her mouth. This got a groan from both John and Linda.

She finished him off with a flourish swallowing as much as possible with Linda helping clean the mess. Sophia was really enjoying her time here, but knew she had to leave to make certain her daughters were prepared for their exams. She had left them fretting about John, so to help she grabbed her phone, rang them and after saying he is fine handed the phone to John. He then had to play twenty questions to assure them he was now okay and only staying in hospital for observation. Before disconnecting the call he told them he would be home Wednesday afternoon at the latest and will see them that night. They sounded better at the end than the beginning so Sophia went home after hugs and kisses.

It wasn't late so Linda sat longer with John and let him know she had brought in his bits and bobs from home, so that he could get dressed if necessary. John rolled his eyes at this last comment. They chatted until it was past visitors hours and Linda had to leave. It still took her five minutes of cuddles and kisses before she actually left the room.

She was walking down the corridor when Francine and Felicia approached and asked to speak for a moment. Linda looked at their faces and could discern the topic so she spoke first in case they hemmed and hawed for too long.

"Yes ladies, we have some good friends helping with John's treatment, but we cannot be everywhere all the time. My dear John is going to need help this evening, even after Sophia's best efforts. He cannot last forever and it has been an hour since the last time. He, I mean we need your help, and this will include the other nurses tonight. So far good sex has kept him well for about eight hours, however I cannot do this with him and this is part of the reason why he is now here. Are you both still willing to help after witnessing earlier?" Linda looked seriously at each nurse to see them nod, and then continued.

"Good, thank you. Firstly we have never been swinging or any other sexual tryst outside of our marriage before this happened to John. I may be enjoying myself a bit because the sex is a turn on for me, but the seriousness of his condition spurs me to keep him satisfied. Now don't worry about anyone finding out as I would never tell anyone. This to me is our private life and I stress private, so I also expect you both and the others to be very discrete. I know you will be because your careers would be in tatters even though his treatment is necessary for his health. No one would understand."

Francine spoke at this point, "Don't worry about that Linda, we would never tell anyone and will make certain we keep this secret. Dr Kendall has stressed this to us and has made certain only the five of us a privy to any details," and Felicia nodded at these comments in agreement, "I have to admit, and I think Fel will agree with me," as she got a another nod from Felicia, "that your husband has us intrigued. We do not profess any love or other sappy emotions. We will be happy to help for the main reason that it will be fun. Is that okay with you that we just enjoy some fun times with John?"

Linda smiled at this comment and answered, "Yes that is good. he needs to just have some fun. So far mostly only people who love him have been helping, but this can get a bit intense emotionally. He does need some emotional bond to get most benefit from sex, but provided you make up for this by doing it more often he will be good. By the way he spurts a lot every time and is extremely potent. I trust you have taken means to not get pregnant. If needs be perhaps some large condoms might help but these reduce the positive effects for him. I will leave it up to you, but please make sure you do not get pregnant. I would not be a nice person to go against, okay."

Felicia spoke up for the first time, "That's okay Linda, I doubt any of us want a baby. I spoke with Polly, Penny and Rhonda by phone earlier to explain what is happening and they said a lot of the same things to me. They also want to speak to you first before coming to work. Here is a note with their numbers if you could call them tonight in the next hour or so. They start work at eleven and Rhonda is on at seven in the morning."

Linda took the paper and after a quick glance, "Thanks for this. I really do appreciate it. Oh by the way you will find he can get quite a bit larger after he is inside."

Linda smirked after this as she saw their eyes and mouths open wide. She knew he looked large enough in the open air, but it is vastly different to feel him grow bigger inside you. This thought made her horny and damp in her pussy as she walked to her car and got out the phone to talk with each of the other nurses.

***

John found himself alone in a hospital room again. He let himself lie on the bed and try to rest, except his body smell got too much to cope with. Looking down at himself he was coated with cum, both male and female, as well as what he hoped was just hospital lubricant. At least this time he was not sporting tubes and wires connected to beeping electronic boxes and bags. Getting himself into his shower after some other shushes made him feel much more human. A bit of talc and clean pants went a long way to feeling human.

He tried the television and caught the end part of a late news bulletin. By chance it had a story about his condition that some reporter had been able to dig up or make up. Fortunately no names were mentioned, so his anonymity was holding, but the other men were being tracked down because they had more obvious physical symptoms. John counted himself extremely lucky that his problem was sex related instead of being covered in hair, pimples or muscles seemed very daunting. He thought he might check with Philipa the next time he sees her about how the other men were coping. He also wondered if they could be of help to each other in coping with the problems.

When the sports news started he shut the television off and got the novel out of his bag silently thanking Linda for including it. Thinking about Linda got him to worry about what he should do when the tingles returned. He knew Linda, Sophia and even Janet had been kidding about his getting treatments in here, but none of them were here now. Getting more worried was actually getting his tingles started so he reached for his phone and called his wife.

"Hi love how are you going, did you find the bag I left for you?" she asked when answering her phone.

"Yes thank you. I had a lovely shower and feel much better without so many bodily fluids getting sticky on me," causing Linda to laugh at how these fluids got on him, "I don't want to worry you further but what happens tonight when the tingles get bad. Are you coming back in to me later?"

Linda sat up straight cutting through his words to get to the crux of the matter, "Honey, have they started already? I had hoped you would get a bit longer before they returned."

John sighed at her perception, "Yes they have started. I was lying here and got to thinking about what happens if they start as nobody is here for the treatments. Well, you know, nobody regular like. I know you were joking about a lot of things before you left tonight, so what did you really have in mind?"