Just a Jab Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dearest John, you can be the densest man in the universe some days. I love you and could not live without you, but sometimes you get me so exasperated. I was not joking with you. Our loving friends need their beauty sleep tonight as tomorrow is a work day. I also need my beauty sleep, well not for beauty obviously haha, but I do not want to get run down again like before. So we arranged for your caring nurses to look after you tonight. They will provide your treatments, and believe me when I say they are looking forward to every inch of it. Okay?"

"I thought that was the joke, like winding me up. Okay sorry for misunderstanding. I will wait for them to come in to see me and check."

"John Taylor Smith, when you start getting tingles you will pick up that little thingie beside your bed and press the button to call your nurse to you. You will not wait until you are about to pass out. Francine or Felicia will come in to see you immediately that you call. They are on duty until Penny and Polly arrive later tonight, then Rhonda will be at work in the morning This new pair will be there until morning at which time they will ensure you have treatment before they finish their shift. I have spoken to them tonight and they cannot wait to see you. Okay, have you got this now. You said you have the tingles right this minute, so what are you going to do? Hhmm."

With a groan, smirk and frustrated sigh John answered her, "Yes dear, I am going to be a good boy and ring for my nursie and she will make it all better."

"Good, now goodnight dear. I love you and will be there about lunch time. Until then you be a good boy and do what the nurses tell you."

"Good night, I love you too. See you tomorrow."

At that they hung up, Linda went to bed shaking her head at how stubborn and slow he can be even for a near genius, and John picked up the call button. He dithered a bit feeling very self conscious and nervous. So rather than press the call button he stayed where he was lying on the bed staring at it like it would speak up or call the nurse all by itself. Not for the first time he felt terrible about needing sex without his life partner being with him. It still felt like he was cheating, even though he knew that she knew, and she knew that he knew that she knew, and even arranged it for him. He got himself tied into mental knots just going through all this, again. At the end of all the thinking and second thoughts and trepidation he knew that he had to do this, so he sat on the edge of the bed and pressed the button. Then he got scared that maybe a different nurse would answer the call, what could he say, sorry but you are not the one I can screw. As he fretted, the door opened and Francine came in followed by Felicia. They both looking eager in a nervous kind of way.

Francine spoke first as she placed some wipes and towels on the bedside cupboard, "Hi John. Linda has talked with us and we know what is required."

John interjected, "I realise that ladies, but let me tell you now if you are apprehensive, scared or not willing to do this I will not force you into anything. Linda can be quite persuasive when she gets going and I don't want you to feel you must do anything," he realised he was rambling but thought they would understand his message.

Felicia responded as they sat on the bed to either side of him, "Don't worry John, we know this, but thank you for thinking of us. We want this as well, just for our own reasons. We even have had a quiet fight all night over who gets you tonight. we tried rock-paper-scissors, tic-tac-toe and even drew cards. But each time we would could not get a result and we both want to be with you too much, especially after seeing you today with your friends. Their reactions to being with you is too much to give up a chance of being with you."

Francine took up the talking, "So we decided that after hearing you can go twice or more at one session we could both have you. If that's okay with you that is?"

John looked at each nurse in turn and they both nodded to him and even smiled a little. He thought for all of half a second before responding.

"I have been here worrying about this tonight. I even rang Linda and she told to just do what the nurses tell me to do." He held a hand from each in his, "You are both totally new to this kind of thing and my experience is somewhat limited, but you are both beautiful women and I would have to be an idiot to not want to have the two of you. Yes I can keep going twice. I guess it ensures I have sufficient sex for survival. Are we okay for protection, I am told I am more potent than any other guy so we have to be careful. I can pull out before climax but there will still be some early stuff coming out."

"No we are safe and I definitely hate being denied the ending," said Francine.

"Me too," added Felicia, "I am closest to the door. If you promise not to wear yourself out I will cover the shift, then swap over."

With that comment she left the room but first had a grab at his erection in his shorts giving a little sigh as she did. John watched her go then turned to Francine and checked first that she was okay with this before pulling her around and kissing her gently on the lips. Standing her up with him he held her close and continued kissing as he let his hands wander over her body. She picked up the strength of her kiss in response to his touch showing she was more than willing to proceed.

John's tingles were very loud to him so he stepped up the pace. He reached down between them and unbuttoned and removed her blouse. He was bringing his hands up to her breasts when she reached back and undid her bra allowing him to feel her uncovered breasts. Being young they had little droop and were magnificent specimens standing proud on her chest. He could not linger much, but did give her nipples some attention as she responded well to his touch. He moved his mouth to her nipples as he undid her pants and pulled them down with her panties. Her shoes and ankle socks slid off with the pants. He then went lower to flick his tongue over her pubic area, holding some bush between his lips and pulling on it. She was reacting very positively to everything he was doing so he pushed her back to sit on the bed as he spread her knees to get access to her pussy. He tongued, licked and kissed between her legs as Fran let out little squeals of enjoyment.

When he felt she was providing enough moisture from within he moved to get her lying on the bed and got next to her. At this point he decided she had to already know about his size but needed to check first that she could take him. Her response was to pull him on top of her, place her feet behind him and after grabbing his butt in both hands pulled him to her hole. His stupid mind thought, "Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more."

She had placed him in the perfect spot and opened herself sufficiently for him to begin his journey inwards. He took it slow as he has learned to do, so any pain felt is minimised as she is stretched. By the time he bottomed out in her vagina she was whimpering continuously as the sensations are taking her to the limits. He only moved in and out slowly a few times and she burst out in orgasm. Only his quick thinking by placing his hand over her mouth stopped her scream from bringing the entire hospital on the run. While she is calming down a "Sshh, keep it down Fran" is heard from the doorway.

"Wow, sorry did not mean to be loud but it caught me by surprise. Never felt anything like this before. Wow John, you sure know how to treat a lady. Sorry this should be about you not me, but boy oh boy."

John started again as she regained her calm and he ramped up his movements. Fran once again began her continual whimpering and John managed to climax just as she went over the edge. His pulsations kept her orgasm going longer and John found himself kissing her to keep the noise level down. He thought to himself that she had a quicker trigger than most younger men and she was astounding. Her breasts were so solid that they he had to keep supporting himself on his arms or he was afraid of squashing them and hurting her. The nipples were actually sticking into his chest and could be felt. Her blond hair stood out markedly against her flushed face, like smoke above a burning fire and she was almost as hot to touch. All this went through his mind as he waited for his cock to finish its pulsations and Fran to return to awareness. Eventually her eyes regained some focus and the colour ebbed out of her face. Her smile that replaced it was the biggest he had ever encountered, matching the brightness in her eyes.

He asked, "Are you okay sweetness? You looked a little out of it for a while."

"John that was absolutely breathtaking. You can press my buzzer all night long, please."

They both laughed and Fran reached over to his bedside cabinet and grabbed a wet wipe and towel from the pile. He removed himself from her as she went about cleaning up herself and gave him a towel. She reached for wipes twice more before satisfied her pussy had stopped running. Drying with a towel she gave him long kiss before reaching the call button and pressing it. She got herself dressed, made sure John was clean and dry and leaned over for a last kiss.

Fran said after a long kiss, "Well lover boy, you got my motor running. I will certainly look forward to my shift tomorrow, don't go anywhere. Bye." She then left the room sporting a huge smile.

"Well, that is one happy camper out there. I hope she comes down to earth in time before any patients require anything," said Felicia as she entered the room a minute later, "You come highly praised and from what I can see and heard tonight I want some of that from myself."

She did not waste any time and stripped her uniform off herself before John could even think of doing it. Her body was different to Fran. They shared a certain solidity after being nurses requiring them to do manual work with patients. But Felicia was black skinned, almost totally opposite to Fran's fair complexion and blonde hair. She had a very curvy shape with rounded bum and breasts and a comparatively slim waist. She also trimmed her pubic hair to a small spot just above her very prominent slit making it look a bit like an upside down exclamation mark. John was intrigued at this design and as she neared him he could not help but run his fingers over the slit and hair. Felicia stopped moving and a shiver passed over her at his touch, turning into a moan of delight as he slid his finger down her slit to rest against her labia. She closed her eyes at the gentleness of his touch and brought her own hands out to run them along his still hard shaft. John was already sexually charged from his first encounter tonight, and this woman's eagerness sent him into overdrive removing all doubts about having sex outside of marriage. This was a very different man to earlier, like a man on a mission.

"It really is true, you can keep going straight away. Oh god am I going to love being with you. I have the best job ever," she whispered as she smiled at him, opening her lips allowing his kiss to start.

Pulling back slightly John whispered, "You aren't the only one who is going to enjoy this. Your body is magnificent, it is a shame you have to hide it under clothes."

John was at his time running his hands up her sides and over her bum, hips and up to her boobs. He was amazed that the boobs could be so big with little to no sag. He hefted their weight in his hands as he contemplated what the dark areola would feel and taste like. Finishing his kiss he wasted no time in trying her boobs in his lips finding them no different to others in taste and feel. He wasn't certain what he expected, just never had the opportunity before. Pushing her back to the bed and sitting her on the edge he noted to himself he was following some sort of fixed plan. He then thought that it could not get boring no matter how many times he did the same thing. A female body could never get boring no matter how many times you made love to her, and this was not even the same woman.

He kissed his way down to her pubic region enjoying the almost smooth skin. Some stubble was present but he ignored it, and found it made his tongue feel funny as he slurped over it. He reached her slit and followed it to the honey hole where he discovered enough moisture to soak a sponge. He made his way back up to fiddle with her very pronounce clit. It was large enough that he could suck it into his mouth and tickle his tongue over it inside his mouth. Felicia made it known how much she was enjoying this by pushing her body towards his face while she held his head in place and making appreciative mewing sounds. She was almost purring just before her first climax hit making him move his mouth to lap up her excess juices.

As she finished her small orgasm he moved her to lie on the bed and placed himself on top with his erection between her legs. He pushed upwards to her and she assisted by using a hand to position him at her entrance. He started slowly as usual but soon found he could slide all the way in without pause. He thought maybe it was correct about black men, who knew.

"No they are not all big, it is just the way I am. you are one of the few to actually fill me, and I am loving it John. You actually feel warm to me, not cold like some others. Please fuck me now."

He opened his eyes wide at the way she seemed to have read his thoughts. Not one to gainsay a woman, even if he felt horrible for his cliched thoughts, he got his act into gear and plunged his cock into her vagina. He could feel her heat which seemed more than his own hot body parts. He remained supported on his arms to keep his weight off her and got his body to do its thing. He picked up speed and moved his angle of attack around checking her responses until she sucked in a breath at one point. He stayed there getting some good speed and length of movement at the right angle. He knew it was good for her as she humped him back letting her body get the most out of his contact. He also noticed her chest and face becoming flushed with deepening hues and found this very attractive. She was getting close when her breathing became fast and heavy, then panting and making rasping noises with each breath. He let himself go as he peaked quickly with a very satisfying climax. Feeling his hot liquid entering her she was pushed into her own orgasm. This heat of his was totally new to her and she peaked higher than ever before. Her own body heat made it impossible to feel any normal temperatures within her, but this man changed all that to a new experience. She loved it and this gave her orgasm a kick. She would have screamed had her body been able to move. It had totally tensed up so only her heart could remain active and she was not sure if that still pumped.

As she came down back to earth the only thing she could do was take a long breath and continue panting to re-oxygenate her body. She was totally spent and became a rag doll on the bed. John had stayed supported on his arms, but only just, as his energy levels had plummeted. Even he was not used to this level of sexual activity and needed to recover.

He managed to roll off his companion onto the bed to precariously lie there on the edge until Felicia shuffled over to give him space. He rolled to his back scooping her limp form to his side to rest against him. She put her free arm and leg around him and cuddled until she had recovered her breath.

"Boy oh boy can you ever show a girl a good time, or what! I would like to say that whatever was in that injection should be given to every man. But I think most of that thrill and being special was because it was with you. You have a way about you that would make any woman feel special even if there were ten others in the room naked and waiting their turn. Your lucky wife has had you all to herself all these years. What a waste to the rest of womanhood. From her actions I think she knows exactly what she exclusively had as well. This is possibly why she is having such a great time of it now. A bit like being Santa Claus giving a gift to your friends."

John thought about what she had just said and after a brief kiss thanked her for her kind comments. He thought to himself that he did not understand what she meant as he was just being himself, but if she enjoyed that then it was all good. She made moves to clean up with the wipes and towels.

"So sweets I have to head off as my shift is about finished. Pen and Pol will be starting about now so they will be in soon to check on you, but I suggest you get some sleep while you can," smiling as she talked, "I will see you tomorrow afternoon, perhaps we can continue this then. Is that alright with you?"

"Thanks Felicia. You are a wonderful lover. Sure hope I see you tomorrow."

They had a final kiss and she got dressed and left the room blowing him a kiss as she went out the door. John blew out a deep breath as he remembered the past hour or so thinking he would have to be the luckiest guy on the planet to get the help he has been receiving. He could not imagine what it would have been like if he had been a creep without friends relying on paid helpers. The lack of any emotion would have eaten his soul, but then he would not have known any different so it is a mute point anyway.

He went to the bathroom to prepare for sleep, found his shorts and hopped back into bed and went straight to sleep.

***

He woke feeling only partially refreshed with his tingles playing a melody in his groin. The room was only dimly lit and all was quiet letting him know it was still night time. Logic told him it was too early for the tingles to have returned but evidence proved otherwise. A check on his phone showed only six hours had elapsed since Felicia had left which gave him a bad feeling about the future. He rested for a while longer hoping his urges would lessen, a forlorn hope at best. Breathing a loud sigh realising that he would need more sex tonight and hoped he had recovered enough to make it rewarding for the nurses. They were, after all, bestowing a gift to him so he needed to return the favour to them. He reached over and pressed the call button hoping everything would be okay.

Two nurses arrived in answer to his call and John thought to himself that they had no right to look so perky this time of the morning. He sat up with his legs over the side of the bed and looked at the two nurses.

He asked, "I want to be certain that you both know what I need and that you are both freely agree to this. Please don't feel pressured into going ahead with anything that you might have second thoughts about later on. I am also extremely potent with little swimmers and the last thing any of us would want is an unplanned pregnancy, so if you are not taking the pill or other sure method we must take other measures. Now I do not have any condoms so we could not have intercourse."

The nurses glanced at each other then turned back to look directly at his face, except for quick peaks at his groin, and nodded to him.

Polly responded first, "We are fully aware of your problem John and, speaking for myself, after seeing you here on your last visit I am looking forward to this."

Penny added, "I can only agree with Pol. There is something about you that I am wanting to find out about for myself and it is more than just your treatment needs."

"Okay, thanks. Have you talked between you about how we can go to the next bit? I guess we could do similar to before where one of you goes first and then swap. This way the nurses station remains manned," he stopped and thought for a moment, "Damn that sounds a horrible way to talk, my apologies as you are here to help me and I am treating you like, err, something you are not."