Just a Jab Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He actually managed some sleep time before being disturbed when Francine was restocking the towels. Fran noticed he was awake and sat next to him on the bed taking his hand and giving it a squeeze.

"We will be going off shift soon and I wanted to make sure you were okay before we left."

John looked at her on the dim light offered by just the corridor lighting. He could see she was fidgeting a bit and not looking directly at him. He thought to himself that he may not be overly bright about people but even he could detect she was wanting something and a bit scared to ask outright. He made an educated guess as to what she might be wanting considering he should be going home.

"Oh good Francine, what good timing. I seem to have some tingles starting and glad you can be here in time."

She beamed in delight and wasted no time in stripping out of her uniform, then pulled his shorts off. She immediately took his half hard cock into her mouth, and even half hard it filled her oral space to capacity. She had to let him slide out as he gained his full erection, although at no time did she stop her mouth and tongue movements and the sucking was almost too noisy.

"Wow," John thought to himself, "seems I can sometimes be right."

John manoeuvred her around so they were in a 69 position and Fran immediately went into overdrive. He could not believe she was still as sensitive as before and had to hold her hips in place to maintain some contact with her pussy. Her mouth at the other end was extremely stimulating to him and he was soon spilling himself into her mouth and down her throat. When he went into orgasm he inadvertently squeezed her clit gently between his teeth setting her climax off as well. If not for his hard plug filling up her mouth he was sure the street outside would have heard her squeal of pleasure.

She was still sucking him when he pulled her body around and mounted her from on top. It took almost no effort on his part to implant himself into her vagina. He then found that as before she was so sensitive that he had to cover her mouth to keep the noise down. It took just a couple of pumps of his cock before she was again trying to scream the hospital down. She at least was aware of her sounds and grabbed a towel to shove it into her mouth. This was just in time as he made what was probably only his twelfth plunge inside her and he came for the second time and she made her orgasm be known.

John could only be astounded as he thought, "OMG this blonde bombshell is so explosive. What the hell would it be like if she could just let go and not be contained."

It took a few minutes but she eventually calmed down and breathed normally, even the high colour in her face returned to normal. She had not stopped holding him tightly to her keeping him on top and taking all his body weight. He actually felt like his chest was floating on her solid boobs. She reached for the wipes and shuffling from under him held it in place to stop her drips. He had a second wipe for his own penis. Getting cleaned up, dressed and ready once again for work she grabbed his phone and fingered the screen like the other nurses had done.

"John, I think you might realise we are not wanting this to be our last time with you. We all hope you want to see us again, preferably not here in the hospital. I would love to allow myself to fully enjoy my time with you without fear of discovery. So please call me," and she gave him a final kiss and quick hug and went back to work.

John was left there staring at the door after she was gone. He had noticed the nurses touching on his phone but had ignored it as he was used to people fiddling on phones, the international pastime of everyone under thirty five. Now he assumed he was being left their phone numbers, something else he will need to discuss with Linda. Although he could guess her response, something along the line of her finding some pompoms and cheering him on. He laughed at the image of this, his beautiful sophisticated wife dressed in a little cheerleaders outfit doing a routine by the bed where he was with the nurses. With that cheerful thought he went to the bathroom to shower and get ready for sleeping. He did have a sneaking suspicion that he will be getting regular visitors again to make certain he was 'okay'.

It was not too late so he sent a message to Linda outlining what has been happening tonight since she had left. It took him a while to compose it and actually had to spread it over three messages. He had not yet got the hang of being brief and using abbreviations in text messages. His phone vibrated a few times and after sending his last message he read the incoming texts. "Omg n,d&e", "Wow fel", "Go fran" and the last one that had arrived as he was reading, "Got little outfit under bed, wowee. sleep well luv".

John smiled as he exited the text screen and plugged his phone in to recharge. Lying back down on the bed, sleep was quick in arriving. He had even forgotten to put his shorts back on, and the sheet was scrunched up at the bottom of his bed. His last concern had been how long this sex would keep him well, although he was comforted that help was readily available especially now that he was getting over his feelings of guilt.

***

John awoke from a deep sleep feeling very groggy and lethargic. He did not even attempt to move as his muscles felt like jelly. He soon heard a soft sound like someone was trying to move without being heard. Still being in a blissful state of half slumber John was able to ignore it as he tried to return to sleep. Before he could nod off again the door to his room opened allowing more light to enter. He then heard a whisper in the hospital silence.

"You thought switching rooms would stop me getting what I need. This time I will get the evidence in your own voice for them."

John took this in after a moment making certain he woke up completely this time. When he was sure there was nobody in his room other than himself he rose from the bed and looked around his room. It did not look any different but then who takes note of details. He was positive he had heard a person say something and it did sound odd. John was almost certain he recognised the voice but because he was only half awake he could not swear to it. Remembering the '007' stuff this morning he decided to err on the side of caution and quietly made his way to the doorway. He snuck a look into the corridor in both directions and was about to leave his room when he remembered his lack of clothing. It might be the middle of the night but there was generally someone up and about at all hours, so he returned to his bedside and pulled on pants and a shirt. He then made his second attempt to leave the room.

He walked down the hallway to the end fire exit without encountering anyone, so John retraced his steps and made his way to the nurses station. Nurses Penny and Polly were in attendance waiting for any calls to come on a quiet night.

Penny asked him, "Are you okay John, we didn't expect top see you up and about. Thought you might sleep for another hour or two before you would need anything," giving a knowing smile at this last bit.

Polly said, "You look like you should still be asleep. Are you in need of treatment yet," looking a bit hopeful.

John responded, "Hi Polly, Penny; I am alright so far I think, thanks. I was disturbed while sleeping by someone in my room. Has anyone come past here recently?"

The two nurses looked at each other then shook their heads at John, both looking a little curious.

Seeing the response, "Damn I hope I didn't hallucinate again, that would be really bad. Have you heard or seen anything odd in the last half and hour or so?"

They both thought for a moment then Penny said, "I was on a call ten to fifteen minutes ago closer to your room when I thought I heard the fire door at the end of the corridor close. I didn't see or hear anything else so I ignored it. Is this what you could mean?"

He responded, "Yes, thank you. That would tally with someone after they left my room. I don't want to sound nuts or paranoid, but were you told about what happened this morning before I changed rooms?"

When both women nodded John continued, "Well I think this might be something else along those same lines. Don't ask me what or why as it all seems ridiculous and extreme if it does relate to my difficulties. It is not as though I am anyone important or have any top secret spy type things on me, I am John Smith not James Bond," and he gave a short chuckle as the nurses smiled back, "but to be on the safe side, and this does have me worried, is there an empty room I can use when I need it for my treatment. Sorry to sound blunt but I know the tingles are going to start soon with me being uptight and I definitely do not want to risk anything in my current room. I will probably need to sleep in there and make sure nothing else is said or done that would be out of the ordinary."

Polly answered him, "Yes room sixteen is empty tonight, the only single one available. Do you want to call security to check your room?"

John thought for a moment before saying, "No, at the expense of sounding paranoid or like a cheap spy novel, I am not sure who to trust except yourselves and Dr Kendall. Can we leave a message for her to get first thing in the morning?"

Penny nodded and went to their phone and rang the doctors office number, and as it was night time the call went directly to the answering machine. She returned after finishing the call. John and Polly were just finalising plans to use other room so John told them he would meet one of them there in a few minutes. He had to return to his room so it would appear he was still there in bed. Once there he made some sounds like he was rolling over in bed and snored for a little while then going quiet.

Picking up the spare towels and wipes from his cabinet he made his way to the spare room where he found Polly waiting impatiently. John could see that her mannerism was vastly different now compared to their previous encounter. Gone was the insecurity and self doubt to be replaced with a young woman showing assertiveness towards him.

This new woman pushed him towards the bed and quickly removed his minimal clothing. Keeping her eyes fixed to his she went down on her knees and forced her mouth around the end of his cock. It did not go far but her lips firmed hard over the sensitive part of his shaft and she applied a lot of suction. Holding the remaining erection in her hands and manipulating it like a twisty puzzle she used her tongue and lips to give him as much stimulation as she could. John remained unmoving as he enjoyed her enthusiasm more than her rudimentary skills. As she kept their eyes locked he found he quickly reached a small peak and climaxed into her waiting mouth. His spend was less than normal but Polly still had trouble swallowing it all and some did spill out of the corners of her mouth.

As soon as he had finished pulsing she straightened up to kiss him, licking up the spillage around her mouth before their lips locked. He had gotten partially used to tasting his cum and could mostly ignore it now. As they kissed they both worked at removing her uniform, loosening the lip lock only when necessary. After the last of her clothing hit the floor she moved around and to lie on the bed pulling him on top positioning his cock for entry. Still locking lips she grabbed his penis, lined it up and pulled on it as he pushed forward. Feeling herself being stretched she let loose a groan of satisfaction. John took it slowly as she was still very tight, but he managed to gain full entry and paused to enjoy the feeling.

Polly was not wanting slow tonight and grabbed at his hips to get him moving, and then guiding him to go faster until even the bed was showing the effects of the motions. She raised her heels into the air to each side of John loving the sensations of his large cock rubbing all the sensitive spots inside her vagina. Her clit was being massaged as he bumped against it on the outside with each plunge. Very soon her body was tensing up centered around her crotch, the heat radiating out causing sweat to pop out all over her. She reached her peak and climaxed with a large sudden release of tension, only just managing to stop a scream from escaping. As her orgasm started the muscles in her vagina pushed John over the edge and he joined her letting his semen pump to fill her up to overflowing. Having only had a partial emission first he more than made up for it this time with their combined fluids quickly leaking and pooling on the bed.

They both finished together and John relaxed to allow some of his body weight to rest onto Polly. He then rolled off her to lie facing each other on their sides. They still managed to keep eye contact throughout the entire episode which had a profound effect on the two of them. Somehow watching you partner orgasm heightened your experiences tying them closer together. It was as though the visual impact forged a strong emotional bond.

Polly looked into John's eyes and thought to herself, "Yes, I knew there was something between us; I can feel it. I know now that I am in love with John. Looking into his eyes he seems to feel the same, although I need him to say it to me to be sure. I have been hurt before, but I am so sure of this. How can I get to be with him in the future. He's married but I don't think that is as bad as it sounds. Please John, tell me you love me and want to be with me forever."

John was looking back into Polly's eyes and thinking to himself, "Shit, what just happened. This is meant to be just sex for my treatment like it is with the other nurses. They enjoy it too but it is just sex with benefits. I felt this go way past that, something went zap when we zinged. Shit, shit, shit. This is similar to my time with Sophia and Janet; and maybe Adriana as well, not forgetting he still loved Glenda. What the hell do I do now, cannot just get up and talk with Linda about what to do at this time of night. After what I told her about my concerns as how Polly was acting, now I think I have just felt that dreaded emotion inside me. I can see it in her eyes even stronger than before. I have to talk with her about this. If I say nothing and it is true then I would hurt her again, and worse is that I would be denying my own feelings. If I can love many women at one time, what is one more."

He stalled for time by grabbing some towels and wipes so they could start cleaning up. After the main parts were clean he sat up on the bed with his legs to one side facing her. Seeing his position made Polly curious, then looking at the determined expression on his face made her equally scared and hopeful.

Asking questions to herself, "Oh god is he going to say something? What is he going to say? Do I want to hear it? Can I run and hide even if I am naked?"

Then loudly, "You look like you are going to say something serious. Is everything alright?"

John spoke up, "Yes all is okay thanks Polly. I think we need to have a talk about what is happening. I am not totally sure about things but I feel something just occurred between us on an emotional level. Did you sense it too, or is it just me?"

Polly repositioned herself to mirror his posture facing him, giving her time to form a worthwhile answer, "John, I know what you mean and I am scared as to what it was. Do you think it was something good or should I be concerned about it?"

"If I am correct it is something that I have felt recently. It should be a concern for a number of reasons, but so far it has been a wonderful thing. It will matter a lot as to how you want to handle things and if you feel towards me as I do for you," John sighed as he thought he was waffling, "I'll try to explain myself better."

He reached and held her hand in his as he continued, "You see sometimes I have had a strong reaction towards a woman when we are together. It seems that if the chemistry is right I can lose my heart to her, yet this does not change how I feel about others. It is like gaining a new partner without losing any other partners in the process."

Polly was getting confused as he waffled on, so John decided to cut to the chase and hope she did not think him to be an old fool being silly over a younger woman.

"Polly, to be straight with you and hope you reciprocate this even with my unusual situation. I love you and hope that you love me the same," and he paused to see her reaction.

Tears gathered in her eyes and flowed down her cheeks to drip from her chin. She sat their unmoving for a minute just looking at him swivelling her eyes back and forth between his two eyes. He could see she was a bout to burst out into a full grown storm when she surged forward to hold him tightly in her arms, her tears now flowing fast and free. All John could do was hold her to him and wait for the waterworks to stop, or at least slow down so words could be used. She stayed there sobbing, shaking her shoulders with the effort of breathing as she cried. John was just glad there were no other females here for the yawn effect to occur. He was still uncertain of her answer although it looked to be leaning toward the positive, but then he could never be one hundred percent sure.

While they were waiting for normality to return John noticed Penny look in through the doorway. She saw them embracing and Polly crying and raised a questioning eyebrow towards John. He tried to look reassuring towards Penny and guessed he was successful when the nurse said nothing, then backed out closing the door quietly behind her. The young nurse in his arms did eventually ease her crying to just quiet tears and relaxed her hold on him to lift her face to his.

She maintained eye contact as she said, "Sorry about that John, I think my emotional quota overflowed. To answer your question I did feel something happen tonight as we were together. I feel like I have loved you since the first time I saw you, but now this has strengthened considerably. I can tell you that I do love you with all my heart and that this is not some silly crush, me being flighty or just a physical attraction. I have never been an airhead, always the opposite with my feet too firmly planted on the ground. With you however I have lost that footing and was getting scared you did not feel the same, that caused my eye leakage. I also know you would never leave your wife having seen the two of you together which makes me even more confused at what you have said about your feelings to me."

"Polly, as I said this is not the first time this has happened to me, although that was with women I have known and been friends with for years. I am a little shocked this has been so sudden with you, and I am trying to come to terms with it. But what did happen before was like I am loving more than one woman the same, at the same time. This is all new to me since my health problem started and I, no we are trying to sort out how to deal with everything. Aside from Linda I am in love with three, maybe four women. Now with you it could be five. I realise that sounds caddish and very conceited of me, but it seems to be how things are working out. I would not even say this will be the final number as my life just seems to be changing every day.

"These women are not sharing my love as it is very strong to each individually. If I was the type to cheat then I could become a bigamist easily and each marriage would be equal in my life. But I will not cheat on any woman and each knows of the others and there are no secrets of what we do together. The only thing the women have to do is share the time I can spend with each as there is only one of me. So far they seem okay with this although it is early days yet. How do you feel about this Polly?"

The woman thought for a minute before answering, "I don't really know John. I know I love you and want to be with you. I guess it is possible for me to share my time with you and the others; I am already doing that here am I not. I will probably need time to find my feet in any relationship, so will you give me some time. Could we sort of date for a while like normal people? You know, go to dinner, movies and such. Would you do that for me?"