Just a Jab Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John smiled to her and she responded with a grin, "Polly I would be honoured if you would go on a date with me. I think that is a great idea and we can get to know each other better," and looking down at their naked post-sex bodies on the bed, "Well get to know each other as people anyway."

They laughed together and regained their hugging and eventually kissed with renewed vigour and passion. Polly pushed back and tapped her finger against his rising cock.

"No more for now big boy, I think my pussy has had enough activity for today. Anyway Penny would never speak to me again if you got worn out so early."

She finished cleaning herself with the wipes and went to the bathroom and gave herself a quick wash. Getting dressed in her uniform she scolded John for still being naked. Giving him a kiss she grabbed a clean wipe and towel and got his penis presentable and him dressed and bundled the dirty items to go in the linen basket. She led him back to his old room, picked up his phone and entered her phone number and details. She also sent a message to her own phone to get his details. A quick silent kiss remembering his concerns about the room violation and Polly left to return to work. Penny was relieved at her return and curious but seeing the determined look in Polly's eyes kept any questions to herself. Polly herself was too busy thinking about her emotional and romantic life including what had happened tonight to notice anything Penny was doing.

John made his back to his bed and tried to get some more sleep for what little would be left of the night. He was woken too soon for his needs to find Penny standing beside his bed patiently waiting for him to notice her. As he did she smiled and did not even wait for him to say anything as she grabbed his hand and tugged at it to get him up and moving. He opened his mouth to say something and Penny placed her other hand over his mouth to keep him silent, reminding John of the possible microphone in the room. He followed her to the spare room after first checking that the corridor was clear.

With the door closed and both safely within the room she turned to face him and put her arms around his neck and sucked his lips with her own. John was a bit tight lipped until Penny let him know his breath was okay allowing him to loosen up and enjoy her attentions. It took very little time to remove their clothing and hop onto the bed. This time her underwear was even sexier and he had to halt her undressing to show his appreciation of it. John was starting on top and he recalled the last time she was fairly tight so he went very slowly. He was glad to find her already wet and slippery confirming she had been looking forward to their time together.

His progress was faster than last time and very soon Penny was biting her fist to stop a scream of ecstasy. John's size seemed to be able to find all her sensitive spots without any extra effort on his part, so when he did move she quickly went into orgasm overdrive and he handed her some sheet to put between her teeth. He approached his own peak and as his cock did its final growth spurt she went apoplectic and lost consciousness as his load entered her vagina. John could only look on in wonder at this woman and how amazing it was to make love to her. He just eased his body off her and cuddled her waiting for her awaken.

He eventually heard a quiet, "Oh god John, how the heck do you do that to me. Don't answer that, some mystique is a good thing otherwise I would expect everyone else to do it as well. That would end making me a very bitter woman when they are unable to deliver. Thank you for that. I know you did not need any treatment yet but this could have been my last opportunity to be with you and missing that that would definitely have made me a bitter woman."

She had stretched herself out so she was contacting as much of his body as she could with her own. John had been gently rubbing her body with his hands admiring her stretched form. With a little judicious positioning of both hands on her butt cheeks he slid her over so she was stretched on top of him. Her legs were either side of his and it took no persuasion for her to grab his cock and slide her vagina onto it. She was so wet from their combined cum and already stretched that he found himself fully sheathed very quickly. Penny sat up and ride him like she was in the rodeo while John stared and groped at her bucking breasts. It did not take long for them both to reach their peaks. This time he had a bit less juice to lose and she was prepared for it and managed to stay awake, although it was a close call. She dropped onto him as they recovered when Penny grabbed the wipes and shared them with John. Following up with the towels and they were again as clean and dry as possible. Penny went to the bathroom to try to get rid of as much as possible from inside so she did not have it running down her legs later. Back in their clothes they returned to his original room where Penny did the finger thing to his phone and gave him a long hug and kiss before leaving to go back to work. John went back to bed and straight to sleep not even waking when breakfast was delivered.

***

Wednesday Day 24

He did wake up when his shoulder was being shaken and could hear his name being called.

"Welcome to the waking world Mr Smith, so nice you could join us."

John opened his eyes to see Philipa Kendal beside his bed in the process of waking him from his sleep. He yawned and stretched and was about to respond to her when he noticed a man moving around the room. A finger across his lips stopped him from commenting as he realised this must have to do with his midnight caller. He winked to Philipa in acknowledgement.

"Sorry doc for sleeping in, I had not realised you had scheduled you appointment for so early."

"Mr Smith my calendar is quite full today so I am making an early start. How have you been feeling? Is the new treatment working well for you?"

John answered with a smile mirroring her own, "Why yes thank you doctor, it is miraculous how much more stable I am feeling this morning. Do you think I will need to keep this going for very long?"

The doctor answered him in full swing in case anyone was listening, "I am afraid John that we are unable to actually cure your problem, so you will need to maintain your treatments for the rest of your life. I would hate to say this but you actually might find it difficult to keep regular hours at work. Your treatments might be required at any time of the day and will certainly not keep to regular times."

John knew this could well be the truth and not just idle chatter by the doctor for the microphone.

"Yes I think you may be right doctor, this last bout certainly took me by surprise and has shown me that I have to be very aware of what my body is telling me. I must also be very aware of what situation I am in as that can bring my problems on very quickly if I am not careful."

Philipa was nodding at his words when the silent visitor waved at them and pointed to underside of the end of his bed. They both quietly joined the man to see what he was showing them.

"Well John it seems your health problems are worse than they were and you will need to be very cautious in the future. Looking at your chart and the nurses notes I think you can go home today, and I will expect you to come see me at my office this Friday afternoon. I got my assistant to make the appointment for you for the same time as before. Is that okay with you?"

John nodded in response and then made a belated answer for the listener, "Yes that will be okay. I think Linda should come as well so we can both talk to you."

"Good Mr Smith, in that case there are some forms to complete and I need some signatures from you. I left the forms at the nurses station if you could go out there for them I would appreciate it, and I can see my other patients while you do that," and they all went out to the corridor and John ushered them into the empty room he had been using for treatments.

"This room is empty doctor and I have been here for my treatments although it looks a lot tidier than I last saw it."

"Good John, very smart to do it elsewhere. May I introduce you to Matthew Strongun, my security consultant who is carrying out the investigation into your case and some others at this hospital."

John and Matthew shook hands making John wince slightly as the big man squeezed his grip a bit too much.

"Oops, sorry Mr Smith I am still getting used to my size and strength."

This comment made John look at him sharply as he checked the height of the man and how he filled out his shirt to overflowing with muscles. He looked like the Mr Universe of the Mr Universes with so many bulges, his muscles looked they had muscles. Then something clicked in his brain that this could be another patient of the doctor in association with the injections.

Glancing at Philipa then back to Matthew he said, "Please call me John."

"Matt," responded the big man.

John continued, "Perhaps Matt, we have something in common as I too am new to my health condition and trying to come to grips with it. Although I will say that your grip is as lot stronger than mine," and they both grinned at his quip.

The doctor added in, "You are correct John, Matthew is another injection induced patient. I don't need to tell you what his problem became. Well Matt, you found something?"

"I did, Philipa. This time it is a microphone transmitter. The receiver will need to be close by, say within two hundred metres. It is activated by sound so the battery will last a bit longer, but even so it will be dead later today unless there is a lot of noise. Perhaps we can help it by vacuuming the room for a while longer than normal while I try to find the receiver station. I don't want to remove it, just find it so I can see who retrieves the devices. Unless there is anything recorded that shouldn't be heard."

"No we have not been in the room overnight except for me sleeping. So there will just be some of my snoring. What is this all about and why risk this stuff to just record my voice?"

Matthew answered him, "I have been in security for some time and my guess is that you have been targeted for the same reason they tried with me. Unfortunately for them it is my business and they were extremely sloppy in how they went about it. They actually used the cheapest guy in town to spy on me and he is totally useless. My guess is, it is the insurance company trying to get whatever information they can to discredit our claims. They have not been able to get much detail except what the doctors have given them and this is not enough to allow them to wriggle out. I think they hope we will incriminate ourselves and they can claim a case of fraud."

"Thanks Matt, I would never have guessed it was such a big thing."

"Well John I want to help you further as I think we need to check everywhere you are likely to go. Is it okay with you if I check your phone and that of your wife. I also need to check your computers, cars, home and office. Chances are any device was placed only in the last couple of days. I also suggest you only talk about your case if you can be certain nothing can be overhearing you. I can lend you a box to detect any listening device just like the spy movies. that way you can sweep around you before talking, or getting treatment etcetera."

"Thank you Matt, that is really appreciated."

At that moment the day shift nurse knocked on the door to get the doctors attention for her rounds of the patients. They said goodbye to her and were just leaving the room when Linda arrived to take John home. He led her back to the empty room and introduced Matthew and between the two men explained the situation to her. Her eyes got larger and larger matching her wide open mouth as they got further into the story. When finished she was alarmed at what was being done to them all, but felt reassured with Matthew's presence. Being reminded not to say anything regarding John's problem they went back to his room to pack his belongings and then down to the car. Matt followed and grabbed their phones to connect them one at a time to a little black box with various lights and buttons.

Matt explained as he did this, "I have developed some tools of my own and this particular one is very useful for smart phones. It is too easy for anyone to put a virus or bug into one and then they have full access to your phone. Any conversation can be recorded, all messages copied and they can access other phones in your contact list in the same way from your phone. Luckily both your phones have a green light which means they are safe, and after I press this blue button they will be unable to get into your phone at all. I developed the software to protect the phones, and so far has been fully up to the job. There, done and you won't notice any difference in your use and I guarantee I have not bugged you, unless you ask me to. That is the yellow button.

"Now I will check your car Linda before we go to your house and secure that. Have you had any work done recently on your car, a service, repairs or clean? There are two main things I will check for, a GPS transmitter and sound microphone," he talked as he moved around the car looking underneath and behind things, "Now if you could get into the car and talk to each other so I can check for listening devices."

They complied and when given the okay that all was fine they went home as Matthew returned to the hospital to try finding the recording device. He would visit them later today to check the house and then the office after hours. On the drive home John and Linda discussed all that was happening as they tried to make sense of it. They felt like they had arrived on the set of an episode of Get Smart and were waiting for the 'Cone of Silence' to descend, or find an undercover agent in the glove box.

=======================================

Hope you liked this chapter. I had fun writing it.

-GfG.