Just a Jab Ch. 12

Story Info
Sharing the load, police take notice.
23.4k words
4.78
14.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the latest instalment.

Please start reading this series from the first chapter.

Thank you very much to those who have left encouraging and helpful messages. These are really appreciated showing that somebody is reading my scribblings.

To date:

John Smith had an injection of contaminated testosterone, causing his cock and balls to permanently enlarge and become over-active, necessitating frequent sex to survive. Long term female friends Sophia, Janet and Adriana agree to help him and his wife, Linda, with his big problem. Then his old girl friend Glenda, co-worker Bronwyn, his specialist doctor Philipa and nurse Polly have joined the group to help with John's 'treatments'. John has come to terms with having sex with other women, although they still amaze him with their willingness. He has to deal with the pharmaceutical company as it tries to get out of being held responsible. John is helped by another sufferer from the injection, Matt, who is a computer security specialist and private investigator. John's employee, Paula has asked to join the treatment program.

All sex participants are 18 years or older.

All people, activities and anything resembling facts are a figment of my imagination, and may not match anything in real life.

Biology and medicine are not my strongest subjects and sex is just a hobby, so I have not been encumbered by any silly preconceptions.

Expect some ridiculous ideas as I alter reality to fit my perception of life.

You possibly will not find any major new ideas. I read a lot and it is hard to know if I have any originality at all, or if am I just regurgitating stuff. I like to think I have my own twist which stops me feeling guilty. My apologies if I have used something from elsewhere, it was not intended.

Yes, it does look like a harem story because it is one. If this genre does not interest you then read no further.

-GfG

============================================

Sunday Day 28

The Bean House was ultra busy with a group of weekend cyclists having their mid-ride break. The noise level hit John's ears almost as much as the fluoro colours of the cycling outfits hit his eyes. They only had to wait a minute for Linda to arrive and he suggested taking their drinks to the park across the road. The queue was long and smelly with bike rider odours, and the three were glad to settle in the clear air on the park bench with their take-out cups.

The long overnight and morning wait had taken its toll on Linda's nerves and she was bursting with curiosity for more details of the couples night out, and in. After her husband had spent the entire night alone with this young woman, Linda was literally pouring lubricant into her panties' crutch as she thought about John ploughing into Polly all night long. Now she could see them together in the 'morning after,' it was obvious they had really clicked and were now another pairing. She could tell that Polly was now a fully fledged member of the harem.

John looked closely at his wife and he could tell she was a bundle of nerves in anticipation of learning what had occurred. If he had been feeling even a little cruel he would have strung out the conversation to keep her in suspense for longer. Instead he went over in detail what had happened between him and his date, with Polly adding in information along the way. Linda laughed at the neighbours checking him out at the start of the evening. During their conversation, John happened to be looking at the coffee shop for no reason other than it was across the road in front of them. A small car pulled into the carpark and John absent-mindedly followed its progress as he was concentrating on talking. The car pulled into a bay but the driver remained in his seat. John thought nothing more of it as people were always being picked up, and returned his full concentration to his two companions.

When he got to the same part of the story at which the earlier phone call had ended, Polly indicated to John by squeezing his arm that she wanted to continue from here. She even went as far as asking if she could talk to Linda alone for a minute. John knew when he wasn't needed, so he left them and wandered around the park watching the kids playing and other adults sitting around chatting.

As John made his way around the outskirts of the park he happened to glance at the carpark again seeing the man in the little car climb out from the driver's side. The man was looking around the carpark obviously trying to find something, and then he walked toward the coffee shop entrance. What then got John's attention was that a beautiful young woman in a tight fitting cycling outfit strolled past the man, and he barely glanced at her. Even from a distance John could see she was well endowed and the tight clothing accentuated a very sexy figure. This made John a little bit suspicious after the recent bugging they had undergone as either the man was gay or concentrating too much on whatever he was doing. To John's now heightened awareness there were very few reasons for not looking at a beautiful woman. The stranger then got to where John had parked his car and the man stopped walking to stare at the car for a few moments.

Of course things can be made to seem whatever your imagination could conjure up, but the guy looked and acted furtively like he was in a B-grade spy movie. The interior of John's car even got a long stare checking the front and back seats. John guessed that perhaps someone could have been hiding below the window levels. The other thought to cross John's mind was that the man was a thief looking for a car to rob or steal. This last thought was dashed as the guy looked around the yard and then pulled something out of a pocket and squatted down at the back of the car. Alarm bells were sounding loud and clear within John's head as he wondered what best to do. After a moment's thought he pulled out his phone and set the camera part recording on maximum zoom. Not the best but better than nothing he thought. Fortunately the guy had not bothered to check where John actually was and must have thought he was in the cafe, not watching from the park across the road. Certainly not openly filming him. John managed to catch his actions as he stood up and after another check around the carpark the man returned to his own car and remained sitting and seemingly waiting for someone.

John tried to then get some still photos of the little car and then sent the best photo to Matt. Calling him next he explained the situation and Matt advised him to stay there until he could join them, possibly about ten minutes. With little else to do John wandered back to the two women and when they had finished talking he explained his observations and theory to them. He also said they needed to stay here until Matt could join them. He then had to go into further explanation to Polly about all the bugs they had found and the ways they had been placed.

Matt arrived in his van as John was just finishing talking and came across the road to them, and after a quick hello watched the recording of the stranger.

"Okay, that was great to catch him doing this, good work John. Now I am going over there and let him see me taking photos of him and his car. This should get him out of the way as he will not want to face me directly. I will then go to your car still with the video going and find whatever he did to your car. With this type of evidence our lawyer can turn the heat up on the company. They would not want to be caught doing illegal stuff even if they can deny it was them. Using a private investigator gives them a small degree of deniability. A court order for his records would fix them anyway, so they can only bluster a bit and delay things. Stay here until I let you know."

With that comment he went off with his camera taping the whole thing. As he predicted when the guy in the little car was in the lens focus he drove off in a big hurry. Matt then continued recording as he checked all over and under John's car, finishing at the rear. A minute after disappearing to his knees he stood and waved to the three on the bench. Polly made a comment about how exciting this was, just like being in a spy movie. Unfortunately this got Linda started on the 009 jokes again. Polly had not heard them before so she could chuckle, especially when she was referred to as Pussy Galore. Linda actually called her Polly Galore.

Matt borrowed John's phone to copy the earlier recording to his camera, then showed them the device he had found on the car. He did not try to explain its uses, but just advised that they were getting a little better at the gadgets they were using. He told them that he would need to give the cars a complete check over before they left, then noticed John was looking nervous.

He asked him, "John, are you okay? This stuff I need to do is the same as before, but I would like to check before we leave here."

John looked a little embarrassed as he leant into Linda and whispered that his tingles had become bad during their wait. Linda almost broke into giggles as she realised that John had not been quiet enough as Matt looked embarrassed, and Polly was holding her legs together and wriggling. John then noticed the others, and took a deep breath knowing that Matt already knew of his problem and needs.

"Sorry guys, but this may not wait until we can find somewhere private."

Matt looked around and said, "Not much in this area except public toilets and I don't think those are the best. What if I grab my gear from my van and you can use that. At least with the doors closed nobody can see in the back and it would be much cleaner and less smelly than a toilet block. John looked at Linda and Polly and received nods back.

"Thanks Matt, you are a life saver."

As Matt grabbed his detection gear from his van he advised them, "Just don't go leavin' any mess back there. I gotta drive this van afterwards."

John was about to answer when he saw Matt's smile and realised he was pulling his leg. Passing their car keys to Matt the three of them got into the van and Matt closed the doors. Looking around they saw it was fairly roomy inside as everything was neatly stacked in secure shelves, and was certainly large enough for their needs.

John turned to face Linda and asked, 'How should we do this?"

In answer Linda grabbed his pants and shoved them down until his cock was open to the air and dived straight onto it. John sucked in a breath as she sucked on his dick, and Polly found herself giggling in shock at Linda's sudden action.

Pulling back a bit Linda told them, "What did you expect, I have been listening to your bawdy tales all morning. I am so horny I feel like I could fit two of John inside me. Speaking of which, here Polly take over for me."

She let go of John to the surprise of the other two and pulled Polly into position, almost shoving her head onto John's cock. Polly gave another giggle and took him in as far as possible and proceeded to do the best she could. This now gave Linda the opportunity to strip off enough clothing to allow John to get inside her. She did however wait a little while to watch Polly provide lip service to John. Diddling her clit at the sight of his boner being attended to, she worked out how best to get what she needed and decided to just lean on the shelves and get John behind her.

Positioning herself as comfortably as possible, she called to her husband, "Come and get it!"

John and Polly both looked in surprise, but he recovered first. After giving Polly a lusty kiss, he made himself useful to his wife.

He thought to himself, "Gee, she sure wasn't kidding when saying how horny she was. I have never slipped in so easily since I grew. Is that her speaking sexy talk now?"

Linda had gotten very hot to trot, and now was humping back at John to build up the activity. She was giving a running commentary on how horny she was feeling, and urging him to pick up the pace. Polly was totally new to this type of thing but was finding herself becoming very hot and horny herself. She had started rubbing herself as the lustiness within the van gathered momentum. All three were very soon lost to the situation and could only think of their basic lustful needs. John was ploughing into his wife, while she was shoving back just as hard and fast. Polly was pushing a finger as far into her vagina as she could manage fully clothed, in the back of a van with two active companions and maintain her balance. All three were grunting and groaning now lost in a sexual frenzy.

Matt was finishing his inspection of the cars and noticed the van was rocking on its springs. As he stared in surprise the rocking picked up speed and sway. At this moment a police car pulled into the carpark and slowly drove to behind the van. They sat there looking at the vehicle rock back and forth on its hinges. Matt arrived at the back of his van just as the two police officers got out of their car, and a loud squeal, groan and moan could be heard from within the van.

"Good morning 'police' officers," he greeted them loudly, with extra emphasis on the word police, now that silence had returned as well as the rocking coming to a halt. As they talked outside, the sounds of people shuffling and whispering around inside were heard.

The older of the two cops, Sergeant Longarm, looked at the van and then at Matt recognising him, "Oh hi Matt, I'm still getting used to your new look. Your personal trainer must be a genius. Getting back to business, we need to check what is happening with this kangaroo. This is your van I take it?"

When Matt nodded he continued, "Are you aware of what is going on inside?" another nod, "And is there anything we need to know about or be concerned? Perhaps we need to have a look inside just to satisfy our curiosity and ensure all is okay."

The van's occupants had just finished John's treatment when they heard voices from outside. They picked up Matt saying 'police' and hurried to get themselves presentable, especially when the policeman said he needed to see inside the vehicle.

Matt was trying to come up with an excuse, or a good story when the vehicle's door opened. John stepped out followed slowly by Linda and sheepishly by Polly.

"Good morning officers, I am John Smith, this is my wife Linda and our friend Polly. I had some problem with my coffee cup and spilt it on my pants and Matt here was good enough to let me use his van to clean it off. Linda and Polly were with me at the time and they helped me. It is very cramped inside the van and I had trouble drying my pants and my two companions assisted me when I could not reach around properly."

At the mention of the spilt coffee on his pants everyone inadvertently looked down at John's groin. Sure enough there was a large wet patch stretching half way to his knees with a matching long bulge. It was plainly obvious what it was they could see, especially considering the dishevelled condition of the women's hair. They could see the smirks on Sergeant Longarm and Constable Aller as they tried to control their expressions. It was obvious Constable Barbara Aller had trouble taking her eyes off John's bulge in his groin.

Alan Longarm said, "Well we won't detain you any longer then. Good morning folks, and see you around Matt," then as he was getting into the police car he added, "Perhaps next time, Mr Smith, you should be more careful with your coffee, and maybe 'drink' it at home instead."

Barb Aller added, "Just as well you got to it quickly though. A girlfriend told me that if it happens then get it out quick and give it a good soak and rub. If you leave it too long then it becomes really 'hard' to get off."

The two police officers got into their car after saying goodbye, then drove off. As they left the parking area their laughter could be heard through the squad car's open windows. The four companions looked at each other and burst out laughing. Polly was now feeling very embarrassed at being caught like this, and also knowing that Matt knew as well.

John spoke first, "Sorry about that Matt, hadn't meant to get you into any trouble."

"That's okay John. Alan Longarm is a friend so he won't cause any strife. I think he found the whole thing quite funny and probably made their shift a lot easier with some light entertainment."

Linda said, "I hope we have not embarrassed you Matt, but some things we cannot avoid. But I am sorry that we got a little carried away in there, I don't think we damaged anything in your truck," and this brought a laugh. Then she noticed Polly looking a bit red faced, "Polly sorry to drag you into that. I hope we did not embarrass you. We had not meant to get quite so carried away and then put on an exhibition."

Polly looked down at her feet as she answered, "Well to be honest Linda, it was a bit outside my normal Sunday morning. I think I am more surprised than embarrassed, although having someone else around is a little disconcerting."

Matt spoke up, "Polly, please don't be concerned about me. I have my problems just like John here. I just wish my hassles were like his, but such is not to be. I am glad I could help in a small way. I understand John's predicament, so please no embarrassment because of me. To be honest this was nothing compared to some of the things my business gets me involved in."

Polly was still red faced, but at least she was looking at the others now, "Thanks Matt."

Matt spoke up, "I finished your cars and all is good. I put a thingamajig in both cars that will sound an alarm if it detects any future tracking or listening devices. It plugs into the cigarette lighter so no need to worry about replacing batteries. When I get a chance I will install it properly into your wiring system. If you can hand me your phone John, I will copy your recording and make sure your lawyer gets them. I know Melvin and have worked with him a number of times," John handed over his phone and Matt did what he needed then returned it saying, "I had better be off now, so see you all later. Ring me immediately you have any problems okay. I will come to your house Wednesday night when you are back in your own home."

Linda looked down at John's pants as Matt left the carpark and said, "John we should get you home as well to clean you up. We have a lunch appointment today that you will not want to miss. Polly, I will be off now, and welcome to the family. We can sort any other stuff later when we get together again, or just over the phone. Ring me if you need anything, okay."

Polly answered, "Thanks Linda. I also hope you are okay, John was pretty energetic just now. I was so sore already after last night I was glad it wasn't me, now I am more embarrassed as I remember you needed to be careful with your pregnancy. Are you okay, no problems? If I can help with anything I will do so, I am a nurse after all."

"Thanks Polly. I'm alright, just a bit rubbed up. Once in a while like that I can cope with. But damn it wish it could have gone longer. Shame the cops raided us so soon, I was just getting into the swing of it."

John made a move, "Come on Polly, I'll take you home. Linda, see you at Sophia's soon."

Polly made it home in one piece, even managing to evade the ladies. John arrived home and got into the bedroom without being caught by the twins. Although after he was showered and dressed they did manage to find him and complain how they missed their Sunday morning wake-up visit with him. He laughed and hugged them as Linda intervened to say they had to go before they were late for their lunch date.

John was in the car driving off before he even recalled he was not certain where they were going and asked Linda. She laughed and told him to head for Glenda's place. John used the time in the car to check that Linda was okay after the sex that morning. She assured him that all was fine, and doing it every now and then is not going to be a problem. He was still anxious about it but did not say anything further but decided to keep better control of himself in future.