Just a Jab Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At bedtime there was a mass exodus as everyone moved together to clear up any mess around the house, have showers and do other normal chores. Once all were settled in bed Sophia made her way very quietly to join the married couple. She quickly pulled off her nightie and climbed into bed with them. They had to be quiet so as not to get the attention of the younger house occupants, so the love making was just that. They slowly and patiently made love as Sophia was successful in having three orgasms without any loud sounds. There was a squeak or two, but nothing earth shattering as John uploaded two full loads of semen into her. At the end it was enough that the three of them could snuggle together in the bed and fall asleep.

The middle of the night brought another round of love making as the tingles caught up with John during his sleep. Again they had to be quiet, although this time tiredness in the middle of the night helped. There was definitely no swinging from the chandeliers on this occasion. Linda and then Sophia shared this time with John, each getting a load along with their own climax. Sophia decided to head back to her own bed, and had a toilet break on the way to find a large amount of man-goo leaking. She grabbed a dry towel for her bed to collect what else would make its way out during the rest of the night.

***

Tuesday Day 30

The early rising sun found Sophia sneaking back down the hallway to join her lovers in their room. She paused for a moment to gaze adoringly at the pair who have successfully provided the love she so badly needed in her life.

She thought to herself, "Sal and Kim are wonderful girls, er, women now, and they provide me with such love and joy. But they cannot give me the love of another man. It is the love in a relationship of equal peers that has been missing in my life. I had given up looking for it. Now I am really pleased I had given up as it has come to me in the shape of this pair of wonderful people. Even shared, the love from them is enough to make me feel like a normal human being again. That prick of an ex left me hurting and scarred for so many years. Now I can look forward to tomorrow for more reasons than my children. They are enough, but having this additional love makes it all so much easier to keep going."

As she was thinking she had climbed into the bed knowing John would wake with his tingles and need treatment, as her thoughts kept going, "Oh good I can have him inside me again. I wish this could be every day, night time sex and loving wake ups to follow. But this man is a lot to take and I am definitely sore after last night. Hopefully I won't be walking funny all day, but it is worth it to be with the ones I love."

With no more thought she snuggled into his back and reached around him to find a morning hard-on ready and waiting. He groaned and rolled onto his back allowing Sophia to climb on top and work his tool into her slot. She was too sore and John was not fully awake so they had a slow quiet coupling. Sophia managed to exert her vaginal muscles to massage John into a climax, providing her with her own small one. After the fun of last night this was very satisfying.

As Sophia rolled off John Linda took her place having been woken from her slumbers. She knew what was required and followed the lead of her friend in getting a full load of his hot cum. It was a satisfied trio who left the bed a bit later to clean up and prepare for the day ahead. It made it easier that the twins were still sleeping.

============================================

Note 1 Extract, with re-wording, was from the song 'The Bonnie Banks o' Loch Lomond'

============================================

To be continued.

Hope you liked this chapter. I had fun writing it.

Any helpful feedback and comments appreciated.

GfG.