Just a Jab Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reports of errant computer devices had been received from most government offices in the state, and from across the country. At this moment the sound could clearly be heard over the TV as a red faced presenter tried ineffectually to turn off his phone. He quickly left the news desk to be replaced by a giggling weather girl. She stopped giggling and stared wide eyed at the producer as he told her to get into the reporting desk. She had just received an instant promotion, and before everyone's eyes her demeanour changed from a giggling airhead into that of a professional news presenter. Not widely known was that she had only taken the weather job to break into television, and was probably one of the most intelligent people in the company.

Matt turned back to his audience, "This may not sound like much but the federal police have also received an email containing a list from Jedd's computer who have been helping him, whether by choice, payments, blackmail or force. It will be up to the cops to sort out who is who. The individual computer hacks are just my fun way for everyone else to be aware of who they are working with or who they voted for. Soon the TV will have another news flash as they receive this information as well, just in case the cops try to sit on it. The results of this is that Jedd will suddenly lose all of his influential backers, and when this happens the big bosses who oversea his business will be looking for a new guy to take it over. They don't like exposure or publicity. Jedd will most likely need to disappear for a long time to hide from the fallout. His bosses tend to permanently retire people who upset them. So Jedd will be gone and you should be free of his reach."

He then looked at Bronwyn and Maria and said, "I know he was your family, and I hope I have not overstepped any boundaries. I know that you would not want him to find you again, and I know John and his group do not want to lose you again Bronwyn. The alternative to getting rid of Jedd was for the two of you to disappear to somewhere very far from here and have no contact again," he again looked questioningly at the sisters, "Was this okay with you?"

Bronwyn walked over to Matt and pulled him into a hug as she profusely thanked him for what he has done. If not such an emotional moment it might have been comical as she was burying her face into his abdomen due to their disparate heights. She was soon joined by Maria who added her thanks to that of her sisters. John joined them to thank Matt with a more manly shoulder hug and soon Matt was surrounded by the others thanking him for his efforts. They all laughed when Pixie joined in the hug by standing with her front legs over the nearest shoulders.

The women took off a short time later in two vehicles on their shopping excursion. John turned to Matt to check that he thought it was safe enough for them to be out and about. Matt responded by just pointing out the window to the road in time for a car to drive past. John nodded and squeezed Matt's shoulder in thanks as he recognised the occupants as their two favourite police officers. Matt pointed out that he didn't want to spoil the day completely so arranged for some protection just in case the worst happened. With Barb being there it was possible to provide some protection in places Alan couldn't follow. Sophia was also glad Matt had done this. John did send a message to Linda to tell her about it so she would be aware they were around in case of any problems.

With that Matt took his leave and John went to start some of his chores for the day accompanied by Sophia. John queried if she needed to get some things done at home for the party tomorrow,

"Buster, I'm sticking to you like glue until I someone else arrives. I could not live with myself if you had an attack needing treatment, and I was oblivious at home. Besides tomorrow is all catered for and all I need to do is set up the tables and clean some outdoor chairs."

"Okay love, then perhaps we can head off to do that now. Let's go."

They went to Sophia's back yard shed and proceeded to extract the outdoor furniture from under the accumulated storage debris. The tables, chairs and outdoor cushions were very dirty from settled dust, so they spread them over the lawn to wash them. Pixie was with them the whole time unless some item with a good smell got her attention. John was soaping the furniture as Sophia used the hose to rinse them off. The day would be warm enough that the furniture could air dry in a short time. John was concentrating on a particularly stubborn stain when he was hit with the water spray completely drenching him before he could move. Sophia was laughing as she continued the spraying as John finished spluttering when she got his face. He began to laugh as he told her off in mock anger and tried catching her to return the drenching. She managed to dodge his efforts and maintain her shooting until he and Pixie were completely sodden.

Noticing how much he was enjoying the game Sophia allowed herself to be finally caught as she dropped the hose. Concentrating on his bulging shorts to extract his cock, John managed to grab the hose and direct the spray over Sophia. She jumped backwards to get clear of the water and John tried to chase again, but she had been able to pull down his shorts enough to trip him up causing him to fall to the ground. Sophia quickly shoved the hose out of his reach and jumped on top of him whilst pushing his pants down further. They were laughing as she engulfed his cock head into her mouth. Somehow this made John forget all about the water hose and getting his vengeance. Pixie then lost interest as nobody wanted to play any more. She moved off to lie down by the house.

John did not move a muscle enjoying the attention he was receiving. Sophia had an amazing repertoire of oral skills and these were being given a test run. He particularly liked his head being sucked as a tongue licked it all over at the same time as her hands were sliding up and down his shaft. It was especially sexy because as he watched what she was doing, her eyes stared back at him. Her expression, as much as he could see with her mouth fully opened, was that of love, lust and fun. The more he watched her the closer he came to spilling his beans. John wanted to step this up further to provide his lover with more and hold off his orgasm.

He shuffled his pants off and was able to grab an outdoor cushion that happened to be near to hand. Pulling his cock out, to the disappointment of Sophia, he rolled her onto her back with the pillow under her upper back, causing her head to fall. She was now smiling as he pulled off her shorts and panties. kneeling at her head he pulled her jaw back and pressed his cock head into her mouth, as Sophia moaned in joy. He was able to get enough of his shaft inside her mouth to be pressing to her throat. Sophia loved oral sex and really loved having cock in her throat. Of course this was more difficult than her experiences when younger as John was unusually large. She whimpered as he began to hump her mouth causing him to effectively fuck her face. She grabbed him around the hips to set the movement she wanted. Breathing was always a problem with a mouth full, but she had learnt long ago to gently breathe through her nose.

When he leaned forward supporting himself with his extended left arm John was able to use his right hand to stimulate Sophia's clit sending her moaning into a higher pitch. He was still able to hump his hips as he fiddled with her clit and then his middle finger found her hole within the slit. Being able to multi-task John maintained his hip movement while sliding a finger in her vagina and molesting her clit. Sophia loved a good cock filling her mouth and throat, but having her other end occupied and stimulated sent her into overdrive. She reached around with her hands to find the base of his unoccupied portion of shaft and held it between thumb and first finger to twist each hand in the opposite direction. The unexpected and abnormal bit of pain John experienced added to his own ecstasy and he was barely able to hold off his own climax. He wanted Sophia to get there first as a matter of pride. Stepping up his humping and pussy handling pushed Sophia further causing her hips to lift in time with his manipulations. These in turn were in time with his hips and Sophia moved her hands in time as well.

The fantastic feeling of being taken at both ends was euphoric to Sophia, but when he added another finger to join his middle finger inside her she went into overdrive. John could barely keep everything in place as she wriggled and squirmed, her moaning went to a keening sound that caused vibrations in her throat that he felt with his cock. This sent his lust skyward and he could not hold out any longer and his orgasm exploded. His body went tense as his climax built, pushing his cock further down her throat to the point he could see her neck bulging slightly. His fingers stretched her vagina from the inside and his thumb pushed harder on her clit. When his cum exited under pressure it sprayed her throat and the pulsing of his cock sent her into her own climax. Her hands tightened on his cock causing his orgasm to continue longer then normal.

This was a new territory for both of them and Sophia found herself building to new heights of lust. Her body went into overdrive, then stopped moving altogether as the climax built. Just as John finished his coming her orgasm started with thunderous results. Sophia was bucking and wriggling so much that he lost his grip with her pussy area and had to use both arms to support himself so he wouldn't topple off. If not for the oversized plug in her mouth Sophia would have been screaming loudly enough to annoy any neighbours.

Her climactic fit did eventually calm down but only after she spewed forth torrential amounts of cum. The squirting covered many feet over the lawn leaving a wet trail from her pussy. This last effort left her without energy and she slumped onto her back, motionless except for her chest as she tried to breathe. John extracted his wilting cock, glad that her teeth hadn't taken any of it. He fell to her side and just managed to rotate to be lying the same direction. He pulled her to his side and cuddled her with both arms.

A minute later she whispered into his chest, "Wow, shit John. Where the hell did that come from? Haven't had anything like that before."

"Sweetheart I felt you needed something special, but I will admit I hadn't quite planned any of it," and he looked around the yard noting that Pixie had left them alone and was sleeping in the shade by the house, "Perhaps it might be a good idea if we went inside. I feel a bit exposed here and the girls might come home at some time. I lost track of the time so it might be later than I think."

"Okay dear. Let's go inside. Though I'm certain Linda would ring before heading home."

They had a cold drink before heading upstairs for a quick shower to remove the grass cuttings that were now becoming itchy. This brought them to the main bedroom where Sophia made sure John paid her more attention both in and out of the shower. Once dry she pushed him to the bed where they pulled back the covers and proceeded to use the bed for more mundane sex. Loving, enjoyable and orgasmic sex, but more toward the normal scale of things. She was not satisfied until he had come twice in her vagina and caused a large mess on the towel covering the bottom sheet. They were only halfway through the second coupling when the house phone rang, but was left to ring and they heard Linda leave a message.

The pair must have dozed off after their tryst to be woken with a start as something covered their heads blocking their vision. They both jumped to hear someone chuckling in the room. Fearing the worst they peeked from under the material to find it was only Linda and Adriana laughing at them. Adriana had bundled their clothes from the bathroom and dropped them over their heads.

Linda told them, "We thought you might want to be dressed before the twins came home. Fortunately for all of us, and especially you two that they stayed with Bronwyn and Maria to unpack Maria's new wardrobe."

Adriana added her bit in between chuckles, "You did look so cute all cuddled up. I am jealous I couldn't join you, but your little ones will be here soon to check on your progress for their party. I assume you did manage to get something done. Didn't you?"

The pair in bed had managed to wake properly and were in the process of dressing themselves and just grinned in response. They got down to the kitchen and were just pouring coffee when the younger crowd arrived with Pixie bounding around them.

Sally piped up, "The lawn smells, did Pixie do something in the middle of it?"

Kim said, "Yea, it's got a real musty smell to it. We will need to spray the lawn to get rid of it before tomorrow. Mum, have you any idea what could have caused such a large area to smell so much?"

Sophia looked like she was an animal caught in the spotlight with her eyes wide and could only open and close her mouth like a fish trying to breath. Her mind was mush and she could not think of a suitable answer.

Adriana came to the rescue, "Probably was Pixie finding something and playing with it. She spread whatever it was," and she sniffed at the dog, "Luckily it didn't linger on her, so no need for a bath. Maybe it was something from the farm yard last night or from the outdoor stuff that was stored on the shed."

John and Sophia both readily agreed with her, but they did miss the smirk that the twins gave each other. The four teens got themselves a cool drink and returned outside where Kim used the hose to spray the affected lawn area. Linda and Adriana laughed at the embarrassed pair as if they had been caught in the act.

Bronwyn briefly came back into the kitchen and said, "OMG you devils. I am impressed. But now John you will need to do this with all of us, or jealousy will run amok," and she laughed as she rejoined the others in the backyard.

Linda then recounted the morning's shopping adventure. Her sister in-law and two nieces went all out to make Maria feel special. They got her and Bronwyn into the changing room and between the three of them kept the clothing arriving for ages for them to try on. They managed to get enough everyday clothing for now, plus some really nice outfits for special occasions like tomorrow's party. This also included swimwear and other essentials. They even managed some new outfits for Bronwyn as Linda and Adriana had determined that her wardrobe was lacking some of the nicer things. This was only a basic shopping excursion and they would need another outing later on when Maria decided what other things she would need. The deep sound of Pixie barking in the yard got the group moving to finish the chores needed for the party tomorrow.

Bronwyn found some time before lunch time to get John alone and have a couple of hot orgasms. She made certain Maria was okay with her actions before getting John. Having time to get used to new ideas had allowed Maria to still be cool, even though she was still a little embarrassed. She was also partly envious that her sister had found a guy to love, and be loved in return, even if he was old, married and partnering what seemed like a dozen other gorgeous women. It made her head hurt just trying to sort the relationships out in her head.

Glenda arrived in time for lunch and was able to sneak in some alone time with John to help with his treatments. She stayed for the afternoon and helped around the house. Janet arrived later in the afternoon to provide some more treatment and had the latest news from the office. Apparently they were ready for the large project to kick off on Monday and the client's representative was due on Sunday. John was determined to be there to welcome Sam Wrightway and ensure he gets settled in. Of course Barry and Greg were both capable of doing this, but John knew that he was still the company head and needed this all to start in the correct manner. It would be rude for him to miss meeting the new arrival for something so important to his firm. This job could go for a year or more and thus would be a worthwhile starting on the right foot. Janet had already booked a table at the best restaurant in town for Sunday night for them all. Janet herself under the advice of John would join the dinner to make the even numbers so Sam did not feel the odd man out.

The news channel remained on and they managed to catch some on-going reports. It seemed that many levels of government had become infected with the 'moaning' virus as it had been dubbed. The federal police had acted swiftly and now the mayor and most of his inner council members were caught in it. Many local police officers were now in trouble from the head of the force to some rank and file members. It was fortunate that these were in the minority, except for the top levels of the force. The state government was not immune to problems and some serving politicians were found with compromised computers as was some of the influential public servants. All that the federal cops could do was take names and begin their investigations. They had even conscripted the investigators from the public prosecutors office to help, or at least the ones not identified by the virus. It could take a very long time to sort out the full extent of the problems and who is culpable.

Matt also rang to say that he had information that Jedd had been picked up by a group of very serious men and taken to an undisclosed location. Jedd had been trying to clear the district in a vehicle when they stopped him. Matt was informed it would not be in his best interest to try to delve further into what happened. Matt guessed that Jedd's superiors were not pleased with him about the current events. These were definitely the type of men you did not get on the wrong side of. There was no mention of Bronwyn's mother and Matt was uncertain about her fate when queried by John. The two step sisters were concerned at this news but not upset. The mistreatment by their parents was still very fresh in memory.

The rest of the day progressed smoothly as they made the houses and yards ready for the big day. As the evening neared the twins grew more excited. Their assistance reduced as the excitement grew, not that anyone was really worried about this. Pixie was the one who loved them being fidgety and not settling. They were able to keep the big dog amused and out of everyone else's way.

At dinner time the remainder of John's love interest arrived to visit. Linda had organised a large meal to be delivered as she knew there would be a group of people to feed. She loved every moment of being surrounded by so many people who loved her husband. Matt also arrived to join the group finding he was enjoying the comradeship and feel of family that he needed in his life. Paula arrived with her sister, Bianca, who was having a quiet night at home. Bianca was happy to be there as this would give her a chance to get to know John and Linda a bit better after their breakfast meeting. She also noticed the big guy in the room, and in turn Matt took note of the gorgeous redhead. They spent the night surreptitiously glancing at each other like a pair of nervous teens. Their glances were noted by almost everyone in the room, with the main exception of John who seemed to be oblivious to most things that did not hit him on the head. Linda made it a point to invite them both for the party tomorrow. It may have been a birthday and end of school for the twins and their friends, but the older group would be celebrating as well.

John had noted one thing that was not ordinary and did not need to hit him on the head. Each of his woman carried a small overnight bag that was immediately taken and left in one of the upstairs bedrooms. He had wondered why until his attention was diverted by Pixie finding an unguarded plate of food. It seems playing tag with a plate can be as much fun as with a ball. He also noticed that Pixie tended to be near to him as the day progressed, never straying more than a few metres from him. She would plonk down and go to sleep seemingly totally oblivious to the world until he moved, Then she would suddenly stand and follow him till he stopped whereupon she would again lie down and begin snoring.