Just a Jab Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one time John was feeling the tingles start and checked with Linda on how and who he should ask for help. Pixie was already by his side before he had started to move to find Linda. When he had asked Paula for help, Pixie followed them but stopped in the passage outside his bedroom and went to sleep before he closed the door. John never even noticed the three pairs of eyes that had followed him around the rooms from when he sought Linda until he went upstairs with Paula. He had considered his actions discrete. He and Paula enjoyed a brief tryst as John ensured she had more orgasms than himself. By the end of his second she was decidedly sensitive and thoroughly sated. The post coital cuddle was a very relaxed time.

It was late when most of the visitors went home. Sophia managed to get her daughters home, but not until they gave John an extra tight hug. Sophia had to actually drag them off him to pull them out the door. Even as they were dragged away they kept their eyes directed to John.

Just before they went out of sight from him Sally said, "Big day tomorrow John. We are really looking forward to our birthday with you."

Kim added, "We sure are John. We just know it is going to be very special day for us."

John agreed with them, thinking that of course turning eighteen was a very special day to any teen. It is the day you legally become an adult. Very special indeed.

Janet and Polly stayed the night. Yes John did get his treatment as required, and possibly more than the normal prescribed dosage. Linda managed a blowjob to get things started and Janet and Polly each received a load of his cum to accompany their orgasms. They found the new bed very comfortable and could sleep the four of them without any unwanted crowding. But then they did have five sleeping in it the night before. During the dark morning hours both Janet and Polly shared their lover. Polly was definitely getting over her hesitancy about sharing and they gave him a blowjob duet with his spunk being spread over their breasts. Even Linda got into line for a spurt onto her chest.

The three women giggled at the silliness but soon turned to lust as they saw his spunk dripping from each other's boobs. It turned into a moment of feast as each became lust driven to eat his spunk, even from each other's bodies. John could not believe his eyes as the females went wild over his cream and licked each other. It was like a scene from a porn flick and his own lust went into overdrive. As they were cleaning Linda's body Janet happened to be on her knees facing away from John so he knelt behind her and pushed his cock into her. Janet gave a little squeal of surprise stopped what she was doing allowing Polly to lick up the last bit. She was not complaining but getting a large cock suddenly inside her vagina pulled her back to reality from her sapphic manners to fall into heaven on a cock stick.

John had become a single minded sex machine and drove quickly and fully into Janet. It took very little to send her into a frenzy and soon reached her own peak. John released his own load into her, but because the cum licking had raised his own lust to new heights he needed more release. Polly squealed and giggled as John moved to her and grabbed her body to pull her into position matching Janet. He plunged into her with little pause. The women had all been turned on by their own actions that they were totally ready for him. Vaginas were so enlarged and wet that John could slip in with almost no tightness to contend with. Needless to say Polly lasted only a short time before she too reached her climax and received John's hot cum load.

John was still acting like a man with a mission when he turned to Linda. She did not want to disappoint but knew that if he continued as he was she might get hurt. As he grabbed her body and easily shifted her to her hands and knees she heard him whisper.

"Linda it's okay, I won't hurt you. I need you so much."

Linda relaxed as John pushed his cock into her from behind. He was careful and slowed his movement without actually changing his intentions. He slid in non-stop and then hammered her in slow motion. She was so charged with the activities between her and the other two women that she too succumbed to an orgasm quickly. She too received a load from John, although he had very little left in the tank by now after already delivering four loads in a short time.

Four very sweaty, tired and sticky people collapsed on the bed and immediately went back to sleep. Nobody moved for hours until well after the sun rose. By this time Bronwyn had joined them for a revisit with John, but this time they would be awake enough to know what they were doing.

~~~~~

To be continued.

Hope you liked this chapter.

Any helpful feedback and comments appreciated.

GfG.