Just a Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hdm303lj
hdm303lj
21 Followers

Rebecca fluttered her eyes open, her body still reacting from the orgasm. She licked her lips and remembered Angela's distinct flavor. Just tart enough to add flavor to her flesh. Sweet... but in a delicate way. Running a finger over her clit, Rebecca soared into another orgasm. As soon as she calmed down, she rose from her bed and walked over to her treasure chest. She opened it and selected the largest of her strapon dildos. The monstrosity had four independent vibrators attached. Four dildoes... four holes. Rebecca Quickly filled her asshole and cunt with hers, and strapped the device on.

Everyone in her employ knew what this meant. Rebecca wanted to fuck someone VERY bad. And she didn't care who got in the way of her target. If they did, they got fucked. Hard. She'd been known to fuck her Executive Chef and all of her cooks... just because she wanted the deliverywoman THAT BAD. Those who actually liked the rough sex often waited for just these moments, which meant they knew her moods well. They'd known about Angela's employment. And were already placing themselves in Rebecca's way.

For the next three hours, there were quite a few screams of pleasure and pain from the top floor of Bingham Manor.

hdm303lj
hdm303lj
21 Followers
12