Just a Jog in the Park

Story Info
Two joggers go head to head.
2.8k words
3.7
35.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was just starting to warm the air as I jogged my last lap around the park. I hadn't ran as far as I normally did, but I had spotted you sat at the little outdoor café. You were in your running clothes; your tight t-shirt showing your lean body and powerful arms. I brushed stray hairs away from my face, trying to look as presentable as possible. I slowed to a walk, signalling the waitress who served me every day. She knew my order. I took the chair opposite you and smiled my best flirty smile. This was a routine we repeated so often, I knew it would give me just the boost I needed.

Your eyes travelled up my tanned, long legs as I stretched in the chair. My shorts are almost indecently short. I part my thighs a little, knowing that you will be able to see my underwear up the baggy legs of the shorts. As we flirt, your eyes flicker down again and again. Absently, I stroke the top of my leg, my fingers travelling in circles that occasionally travel under the hem. I love driving you crazy like this. I decide it's time to flash you something else. Leaning forward, sipping my drink suggestively through the straw, I let you get a good glace at the tops of my breasts. I can see that you are hard; the bulge in you shorts is too large to hide. I smirk. I love teasing you, knowing that you will never get your hands on me. You have a good body, but I am way out of your league. Even if you asked me out, I think I would tell you no. It's much more fun to imagine you at home, in the shower, wanking in frustration over glimpses of my tits and pants.

"Fancy running a little further?" I nod. We have done this a couple of times, but don't do it often enough for it to be a habit. My smile widens as I know you will enjoy watching my ass wiggling and my tits bouncing. I will definitely have bend and tie my shoes at some point.

Thinking about the last time we did this makes me sure that you are cursing the good weather. As we were running before, the heavens opened, torrential rail battering us. As always I had been running in tiny shorts. It had been really hot, and I was incredibly tanned, so my outfit was skimpier than usual and white. The top I had on was very supportive so I wasn't wearing a bra, and I hadn't bothered with underwear. Running as bare as possible always made me horny. You had led us to a run down hut: deserted, filthy, in the middle of no where, but out of the rain.

It was the only time I had felt that maybe our flirting would be forced to another level. I had sat in a chair, legs spread, white top and shorts see through. I knew you could see my hard nipples, the red colour they take on when they are really sticking out. I knew that with my legs opened invitingly, you would be able to see the outline of my slit. The shorts were tight enough and soaked enough. I also knew that you would know I was unshaved, the dark patch of my pubic hair must have been evident. You had looked at me like you would take me then and there.

I had been stupid that day. As you gazed at me I stood, walked over to you and pressed myself close. I told you I was freezing. I had rubbed my body up and down against yours, then feigned shock when you leant in for a kiss. You had gripped the tops of my arms tightly, as I rejected you, before coming to your senses and apologising. Feeling triumphant, knowing that there was no threat, I had bent over in front of you to fiddle with my shoe laces. I knew that the fabric was now so tight against my pussy and ass that you could probably even see my clit poking out from between my pussy lips. I had gone home and fingered myself so hard after that, the thrill of teasing you was amazing.

Still, there is no hope of teasing you like that today. The sun is far too hot, with not a cloud in the sky. We jog further than I intended to. I start to feel strangely breathless, my legs a little wobbly. I slow to a stop with you coming to a halt behind me. As a wave of dizziness and nausea wash over me, I bend forward to rest my hands on my knees. I feel your hand on my back. It annoys me, but I feel too ill to argue. You take the top of my arm and pull me upright. I stagger into you, my legs giving way.

"Come on, we can go to that hut. You can rest a while." I hadn't realised we were near there, but I am glad. My heart is hammering in my chest and I can barely stand. You half carry me, but after a few steps into the bushes we are entering the hut. It looks different from before. There is a mattress on the floor, there are tools and rope. A rucksack. I turn, puzzled.

"Someone must be here." I slur. You let go of me and I fall to my knees. You are smiling down at me. I lay on my side as the world seems to slip to the side, tilting and tipping. I hear you laugh, though it sounds like you are very far away. My limbs are leaden.

Consciousness comes slowly. I can't breathe properly. There is fabric in my mouth that I try to spit out. It tastes a little oily. I remember where I am. I realise that I must be face down on the mattress. My hands are bound painfully behind me. I moan, then scream into the fabric as a hand caresses my hair.

"You little tease. You didn't think I would let you get away with it did you?" I whimper. Fear seeps through the mental haze. I struggle but it's pointless. I'm going nowhere; even my ankles are bound. You roll me onto my back, making my arms ache even more. I squeal, but you don't react. You are gazing down at me with a knife in your hand. I wriggle, trying to escape as you lean towards me. You haul me to my feet, then reach behind me and cut the tape securing my wrists. Before I can fight, you re-bind my hands before me, then tug them up above me. I look up to see a hook, which I am promptly secured to. You take the knife again, smiling wickedly, and slit open the front of my top. You roughly rip it from me, then cut my bra to free my breasts. I wait for you to grab them. Instead you lower the knife and cut away my shorts and pants. I start to panic.

I try to kick you, but instead end up wrenching my shoulder. I moan in pain. You watch calmly as I try to free myself. Instead, I exhaust myself. I close my eyes, hoping that whatever you are planning will be over quickly. The shock of a bucket of freezing water splashing over my body forces my eyes open. I start to shiver. I am very aware that the cold is causing my nipples to harden. I watch as you lift up a cut throat razor. I know my eyes are wide. You step towards me and I whimper. I try to beg through my gag but get nowhere. I wonder if you will kill me.

You place the razor down on a work bench, then take a pot of shaving foam and a brush from your bag. Using some of the water left in the bucket, you lather up. You roughly drag the brush through the black curly hair that is hiding my pussy from you. You bend and rip the tape from around my ankles. I kick you. I aimed for your stomach but get your thigh. You sigh.

"I knew you wouldn't let this be easy." You pick up a trowel that is on the floor, circling behind me with it in your hands. You whack my ass with it. I cry out into the gag as pain radiates outwards from the impact. You hit me again and again, my flesh burning and tender.

"It will be your tits next. Understand?" I nod furiously. After kicking my legs apart, you pick up the shaving equipment again and go back to lathering up my pussy hair. The stiff bristles scratch my tender flesh. You seem to purposely be causing me pain. The brush starts to move in circles, occasionally the bristles brush over my clit. Every time this happens I flinch a little, and struggle to stifle moans that are only half pain.

My arms are really starting to ache, but I have no way to ease the pain. Since you untied my legs and made me spread them too much weight is on my arms. You pick up the cutthroat razor. Pulling a chunk of hair away from the flesh, you scrape the razor against me. Then the hair is gone. You repeat the tug, then scrape over and over. My newly exposed pussy is starting to really feel cold, not being used to having air touching it. You fingers deftly part my folds as you seek to trim me of every last hair.

Your fingers are rough and warm against my flesh. I can't help but enjoy the new experience of my flesh being completely bare. The clinical touch that you have only helps to emphasise the intimate nature of the experience. I feel myself, much to my horror, getting wet. The razor starts to brush closer and closer to my clit. I hate that I am suddenly desperate for you to brush against it. It doesn't happen though. You are done, and I remind myself that this is not something that I wanted.

I close my eyes, strangely exhausted. I am relieved to have the razor away from my delicate pussy. I don't realise that you are going to cut me down until I land hard on the mattress, my legs not prepared to take my weight. My hands are still tied in front of me, but I use my legs to try to scuttle away. Grabbing my hair you drag me back onto the mattress and throw me down roughly.

"I warned you." I gaze up into your eyes. You pick up the trowel then squat down over my waist. You raise my hands above my head and bring the trowel down onto my breast. I cry out through the gag. I try to lower my hands to protect myself, but you are too quick. Alternating between breasts, you hit me again and again until they start to turn purple.

"Put your arms above your head and spread you thighs." I do without question. I don't dare resist. You turn the trowel around, holding it by the flat bit you just beat me with. The handle is long and thick, made of smooth wood. I start to shake my head, but you kneel between my thighs. I try to shout around my gag.

"Don't scream,' you say as you reach to remove it. I take a deep breath as the material is removed.

"Don't, please don't.' I beg. You pick up the trowel again, looking me in the eyes.

"You don't want this in your pussy?" I shake my head. The thought disgusts me. "You will pay the consequences of you decision." I nod. You roll me over. I feel sick. My ass is still tender from your previous spanking. Then, I feel you spreading my ass cheeks. I start to struggle until I am spanked, hard. I scream. You spank me again but this time I remain quiet.

Again, you spread the cheeks of my ass. "Stay quiet and I won't hurt you too much. Remember that this was your choice." Before I can protest, I feel something hot and wet dribble over my hole. You roughly insert the handle. I feel like you will tear me open, I've never had a cock in there before and you didn't loosen me up at all first. You thrust the handle in and out with swift movements as I cry into the mattress. It feels like you do this for an eternity. When it is over, you allow me to roll back onto my back. You kneel down next to my face and wipe away my tears.

"Good girl. You took your punishment well."

"Thank you," I murmur before I consider what I am doing. I blush and suddenly can't meet your eyes. I can feel my pussy getting wet once again. You bend your head to my breasts and gently suck each nipple. Even this makes me ache though, after the punishment of earlier. I whimper as you start to massage them. Your hands start to stroke down my stomach, firm yet gentle. They reach in between my legs, pushing between the lips of my pussy. I try to pull away but not until it is too late. They push gently inside me. You bring you fingers back to my lips.

"Can you see how wet you are?" I nod, shame burning my face. "Taste it." You hold your fingers just above my lips. I can't bring myself to stretch out my tongue and taste myself. You sigh. Quicker than I expected to see you move, you straddle my chest. You free your cock from your shorts. It is solid, a drop of liquid on the end. "Don't bite" is all you say before you thrust towards my face. When I don't open my mouth you pinch my nose. You are patient, and eventually I have to breathe. You are no longer gentle with me. You thrust to the back of my throat, not satisfied until my nose is buried in your pubic hair. I gag and choke, trying to accept your cock, desperate not to let you down; I know the punishment will be painful if I do.

You pull out and for a moment I think I have disappointed you. You push a finger gently into my pussy then bring it back to my lips. I know I have to lick. Once I have cleaned your finger, you kiss me gently on the lips. I think that maybe this ordeal is over.

You start to move down the mattress. I feel my stomach clench. Fear washes over me again as I realise what you are going to do. "No, no, no." I beg quietly. Predictably, you ignore me as you nestle your body between my thighs. You don't push your cock inside me though. Instead, you start to rub the head of it over my clit. The lack of hair has made me extra sensitive. I stifle the first moan, but can't keep in the second. You set a torturously slow pace. I can't help but grind my hips against you as you rub your cock over me again and again. I pant, desperate for a climax that is too slow coming. "Play with yourself."

I do, without hesitation. It occurs to me that I have never done this before, in front of a man, and my cheeks colour but I can't stop. As I get close, you line the head of your cock up with my entrance. I cry out as I make myself come, the orgasm made more intense by you thrusting roughly into me. Desperate for you to be deep inside me, I wrap my legs around you, tilting my pelvis to allow you to go as deep as possible. You thrust roughly into me, slamming into my cervix. Pain radiates out from my centre, my pussy all the more tender thanks to my shameful orgasm. You fuck me with no mercy, only increasing the tempo as I whimper and writhe beneath you. It isn't long before I feel you tense, your come spurting into me.

I expect you to lie beside me, to hold me. Instead, you get to your feet and pull on your shorts. I suddenly feel very sick, something isn't right. I watch, helpless, as you walk to the door of the hut.

"You teased me for over a year. I have your clothes. You can choose: either you walk through the park naked, or you wait here to service me again." With that, you are gone.