Just a Kiss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then one night at the club while we were slow dancing with each other I began to develop an erection up against her pubic mound.

"Is that for me, dear brother?" She whispered in my ear as we continued to dance.

"Yes it's for you. I could not help it." I answered.

She pulled tighter against me. "You just made my Kitty tingle." She whispered.

We left the club as we normally did. I was certain that she was finally going to come upstairs with me. Then she stopped, she said her goodbyes and then kissed me softly on my lips.

She then whispered in my ear. "I left something in your jacket pocket for you."

"No, wait until you get inside." She told me as I reached for my jacket pocket.

"Okay baby." I said as I dropped my hand.

"Baby? I like that." She smiled at me and then slayed me with her eyes.

"Good night Luc." She said as she got into the cab, then she turned back. "I forgot to mention, mother said you are invited for Sunday dinner tomorrow. See you there."

When I got upstairs to my place I checked my pocket and pulled out a pair of her panties. I chuckled and took it to my nose and it became apparent that she had become excited on the dance floor when my erection was pushing against her.

She did not Skype that night, much to my dissapointment. But with the help of her panties I stroked myself to a sweet orgasm as I inhaled her sweet scent.

*****

Sunday with mom and dad. I arrived at about noon. I immediately raided the fridge for one of my dad's beers.

"Hello mom, you look ravishing as usual." I said as held her close, my crotch pushed against her pubic mound, and then audaciously kissed her on the lips and then caressed her ass as I released her. There were no sexual intentions in my actions.

"Hello Lucas. Always good to see you." She said as she beamed and tried to hide her blushing face.

My mom still looks quite good. I could imagine her as a MILF if I thought about it. Damn, I did just think about it.

"I like that you and Elizabeth have become so close. It's good for you two to bond with each other after not seeing each other for so many years." Mom said to me.

"Yeah it's good seeing her again. Lots of changes." I replied.

I was becoming anxious to see Elizabeth when she finally came into the kitchen. Our eyes met and we held each other for a few moments before we reluctantly disengaged.

She was dressed in black yoga pants and a loose black top which hung off her right shoulder exposing a fair amount of her unencumbered breast, her nipples pushing out the thin fabric. She looked very relaxed. God she looked hot. When I looked at her ass it was obvious that she either wore a thong or nothing at all.

"Hello my beautiful baby sister."

"Hello my handsome big brother." She said with her eyes sparkled with genuine joy at seeing me.

We then hugged each other. "I love you." She whispered as she kissed my cheek.

"I love you." I whispered as I kissed her cheek.

I wanted desperately to feel her lips on mine. I forced my eyes from her mouth.

We sat down to an early dinner with Elizabeth next to me. Mom had a prime rib roast cooked to perfection, assorted vegetables and of course roasted potatoes. After a short prayer, dad began to carve the roast.

"Mom, are either of us adopted?" I asked.

Elizabeth choked on a sip of wine and sputtered as she looked at me as if i was insane.

"Of course not. What a strange question to ask." Mom replied.

"Elizabeth and I do not look all that close." I said. "The same father?"

"Lucas I don't like what you are implying. My husband is the father of both of my children." She said crossly as she glared at me.

"He is probably asking because he is curious why his sister is a DYKE, and he is not queer." Dad put in.

"Elizabeth is a lesbian, dad. Why can't you just appreciate and support her instead of laying on all the guilt. And you call her a dyke and say it like an expletive. Why not just call her a cunt if that's how you feel about her sexual orientation.' I said angrily.

My mother looked up aghast.

"Lucas, that was totally uncalled for. Stop this line of talk this instant and apologize to you father and your sister." My mother admonished me angrily. Damn my mother looks hot when she is angry.

"I am sorry mom. I am sorry dad." I said contritely.

"I am sorry Liz. I know that was crude." I said to her.

"Elizabeth, I am sorry as well. Lucas is right. I should be more supportive of your decisions. If girls are who you like, then I am happy for you." Dad said to her.

Elisabeth looked at me as if I was her hero for coming to her defense.

Mom looked proudly at me and Liz, and lovingly at dad. I am sure dad was going to get something special from her tonight.

Dinner continued pleasantly enough. Liz and I made numerous glances at each other. Then she sexually teased me by sensually licking the spoon she was using to eat her ice cream.

"I love you, Luc." Liz whispered in my ear.

"I love you too, baby." I whispered back.

"What are two saying to each and smiling so sweetly about?" Mom asked us.

"Ahh, nothing really. Liz said she wants to get in my pants." I replied.

"Oh my god Luc, that is so not true. I can't believe you just said that." Elizabeth said incredulously as she punched my arm. I grinned mirthfully as I rubbed my arm.

"Lucas, what is the matter with you? Be nice to your sister. I just finished telling you how pleased I was that the two of you were bonding so well." Mom said to me.

Through the rest of the afternoon Liz and I glanced at each other often. We surreptitiously touched each other by either brushing up against each other's bodies. I helped her with dishes, placing my hand on hers as I helped her lift the roasting pan.

Night arrived and I wished everyone a goodnight.

"Thanks for inviting me for dinner mom, it was delicious and very much appreciated." I said to her as I kissed her softly on her lips.

"By the way mom, you look quite hot when you angry. If I was not your son I would be all over you."

"Oh shush, Lucas. What has got into you today." Mom responded. But I could see she enjoyed the compliment.

"Stop flirting with my wife," my dad said. "You will have to wait until I am dead and buried and then I will not care who she fucks."

"George!" My mother was mortified. "What is wrong with the men of this family today." She said as she looked crossly at me and dad.

"As I said mom, hot." I said to my mother with a mischievous grin.

"Out, out." My mother said with a pleased look as she pointed to the door and then slapped my ass as I passed her.

"Mom," Elizabeth began, "did Lucas get dropped on his head at birth or get switched at birth by a roving band of gypsies?" She asked.

"That would explain a lot of things if it were so." Mom said as I walked out the door.

Elizabeth followed me to my beat up rusty four by four old pick-up truck with her arm around my waist as she walked beside me.

"It was good to see you, Luc." She said as she explored my face.

I held her hand as I leaned against my truck door and looked at her and into those eyes.

"Yes it's good to see you too. I just wish you would come home with me." I said to her.

"You know why that can't happen, Luc. As much as I want that, it would be wrong." She said.

"We don't have to have sex." I said to her.

"No Luc. We would not be able to keep our hands off each other." She regarded me for a few moments.

"Good night, Luc. She said as she leaned in and gave me a lingering kiss on my lips before she pulled away,

"Good night, Liz." I said, feeling dejected as I got into my truck. I looked at her once more before I drove off.

To be continued.

12