Just a Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a final deep breath for courage Drew tore the seal of the letter pulling out the last thing he would ever hear from his parents.

My Dearest Darling Drew,

I'm hoping that by the time you eventually read this we would have convinced you to come home, and you would know how much we truly love you. If not I am eternally sorry that you felt so neglected and alone that you had to leave. You see both your father and I came from nothing. We were so scared to have a family we could not support or that would not have all the things we didn't growing up. That is why we focused on working so hard, to make sure you would want for nothing. When we finally decided that the time was right we found out that we would probably never be able to have children. Your father and I were devastated we tried everything we could to have that family we had put on hold for so long. We eventually gave up thinking we would never have the family we always wanted; then one day I found out I was pregnant. You were our miracle. You were the greatest accomplishment of our life.

My love for you was so overwhelming that I found it hard to keep you to close else I'd never be able to let you go. I remember the day you were born. When the doctors handed you to me and I placed you on my chest, it changed me forever. You were my sun, my stars, and everything in my world. I know you think we were never around, but I was there. At every game, every recital, every moment of importance in your life. I would sneak in the back and watch you come alive; you were the most beautiful dancer I had ever seen. I remember your school performance of Swan Lake; you were truly magnificent and it stole my breath away. I cried the whole way back to work that people thought that something was wrong.

The day we came home to find out you had run away... I felt like my heart had been ripped from my body. I found your note and somehow before I read it I knew. Your father and I spent the whole night trying to find out where you'd gone. I immediately thought to call Liam, he was your best friend and assumed that he would know where you had gone, so when I heard the panic and despair in his voice I knew he had no clue. He said that he had just seen you and told you that he was getting married. That's when I knew the reason why you left.

My son, we have always known that you were gay, and we were proud of you no matter what. I knew that you were desperately in love with Liam; I saw it in the way you looked at him. Like he is the very air that you breathed. The way you would light up at the mere mention of his name and the way you two were inseparable. I thought that he would come to his senses and realise that he was as madly in love with you as you were with him. If you don't believe me you can always ask him why he didn't marry Jessica or why he's been alone and miserable since the day you left.

We hired a private investigator and tracked you down in New York. I knew from your emails that you couldn't be convinced to come home, but that didn't stop us from coming to every single one of your performances that we could. Anyways if our reading this it means that your father and I are no longer in your life. I hope that the day you do read this your own little family surrounds you; and whilst I secretly hope that Liam is the man at your side, I just hope that you find the happiness that you truly deserve.

Okay before I cry my eyes out writing this your father and I want to wish you happiness in life and all you truly desire. Hopefully you won't be reading this for a long time to come and when you do we will all be together again, but until then we'll be watching over you always and forever.

All our love,

Mum & Dad

P.S. Your father says to tell you that you are everything and more that he could have hoped for in a son and your first performance at the American Ballet theatre was probably the proudest day of his life.

Drew stared at the paper as he began to shake. Pure agony that rose from his very soul left him gasping for air as the tears streamed down his face. If only he'd known, if only they had told him... He cried himself to sleep right there on the couch with the letter clutched tightly to his chest.

**

A knocking at the front door startled Drew awake. He rubbed his eyes and glanced at the clock. It was eight thirty in the night; he'd slept all day, and that was probably Liam at the door. He pulled himself to the front door and opened it just as Liam was about to walk down the steps, his shoulders were slumped and he looked completely lost. Drew reached out and touched Liam's shoulder.

"Jesus Christ" Liam jumped like he'd been scorched on the spot Drew had touched. "You scared me" he explained his hand clutching his chest.

"Come in." Drew offered

Liam crossed the threshold into the house with a fierce determination. As he heard the door close he spun on the spot and stared a hole into Drew. "Why did you leave me?" were the first words from his mouth.

Drew sighed; it was the moment of truth, the moment he had been running from the last three years. He knew that nothing good could come of the truth except closure.

"I can't believe you, there I was on possibly the happiest day of my life and then you..." Liam began ranting.

"Because... I was in love with you." Drew admitted.

"Just vanish into the night with not so much a clue to where you were going. I felt so alone and betrayed, like our whole friendship was some kind of joke... You What?" Liam finally registered Drew had said

"I had to leave because I was desperately in love with you. I knew that you could never feel the same and all I ever wanted was your happiness. So I said nothing, even though every minute of every day that I was with you but could never have you was slowly killing me inside."

Liam remained silent.

"You see! This is exactly why I couldn't tell you. You look like you just got slapped in the face, and now when you look at me it'll never be the same."

"Drew..." Liam began

"No, its okay. I've been running from you for the last three years but I've also been haunted by your face every single conscious moment of that time and all I needed was to see the way your looking at me. Like you're in pain. At least now when I do leave I can try and move on knowing that you're not going to try and hunt me down." Drew breathed in, he always knew that he'd someday loose Liam but now he felt lighter than he thought he would. He had gotten the closure he needed.

"Why..." Liam began.

"What? Why didn't I tell you? Well I knew nothing could ever come of it. We weren't destined for each other. I know that now, I was naïve to think that such an unusual and extraordinary as our friendship could be more than what it really was." Drew explained.

"No." Drew flinched at Liam's objection "What I meant to ask is why do you love me?"

"I loved every single detail about you. Even if you weren't the most hansom man I've ever met. You made me laugh with your sarcastic observations about the most mundane things. You have an amazing heart, when you love or care about something you love it with every fibre of your being. I felt it once, not in the way I would of liked, but for the briefest of moments I felt like I was weightless. Like I was floating in the air and your love not only pushed me higher but also kept my feet on the ground. I know it doesn't make sense but you simply stole my breath away. There are millions of reasons that I loved you but I have a feeling you're not really ready to hear them all, perhaps you never will."

"Loved? As in the past?" Liam finally croaked.

"Lets be realistic Liam, I will ALWAYS love you, I actually think I'll probably be pining for you in some way for the rest of my life, but I have to move on. I know that its for the best, you were happy, you'd found Jessica and were about to start a new life with her and I'm sorry it didn't work out, but you'll find love again and then I'll be nothing but a distant memory; someone you once knew."

Drew looked into Liam's jade green eyes knowing it was the end, knowing that he loved Liam so much that he had to let him go, to set him free. "Before you go... There's something I need to do, something that I know I'll never get another chance to do. I just ask that you don't hate me for it," and with that he walked up to Liam and kissed him with every fibre of his being. He put everything he had into the kiss, every ounce of love and emotion he felt for this man.

It started off with Drew's lips barely ghosting over Liam's, as Liam stood frozen in place. Then Liam responded, deepening the kiss and igniting Drew's very soul. As they broke apart and Drew let go of his hold on Liam's he sighed and whispered, "I never imagined it would be as amazing as that. It was the perfect first and last kiss. At least I will never regret not having the courage to do that." He still felt the burn of alcohol on his lips from that kiss; Liam must have been pretty intoxicated to let that kiss happen Drew thought.

"I never married Jessica." Liam admitted. It was barely a whisper, but Drew heard it. "After you left, I felt like I'd lost a part of myself. I had to find you, I realised that I couldn't live without you in my life. I admitted to myself that you were more than just a friend."

"Liam, please don't say that. You don't have to; I don't want you to say something you don't really mean. I'll never be what you want and need."

"Let me finish" Liam hushed Drew. "I fooled myself that it was because you were my best friend, my family; but I felt like I was drowning. I actually felt that way before I met you. Then when I did, you became like a life raft, keeping me afloat. You saved me once and I never really told you how important you were to me. I've lost you once; please don't let it end like this. I don't think I could survive loosing you again." Liam pleaded his eyes shinning with unshed tears "Give me tonight, let me convince you that we do belong to each other..."

"I don't think it's a good idea," Drew paused "your drunk Liam. This isn't what you really want. You're going to wake up in the morning and regret this. Or worse you'll pretend it never happened, and I don't think I can go through that."

Liam grabbed Drew before he could protest further and slammed their lips together. It was like every emotion; anger, sadness, love, only fuelled the passion building between them.

Drew's hands reached up to push Liam away, but his body and heart betrayed him as his hands grabbed Liam's shirt pulling them together. He shuddered as his desire built. 'Stop thinking about it, just give yourself to him for one night, its what you've always wanted' he thought to himself. With that he looked up into Liam's eyes, seeing the sincerity in them he took his hand and led him to the bedroom.

Once they got to the bed Liam hesitated "tell me what to do."

"I wouldn't know" Drew blushed "I couldn't give myself to anyone else before you, and after you I didn't want to."

Liam looked up a burning passion in his eyes. A smirk came upon his lips as he laid claim of Drew's mouth again.

Drew reached up slowly unbuttoning Liam's shirt his hands trembling. As the last button slid through the hole he slid his hands up Liam's chest feeling the contours of his abs. His soft tanned skin covered in a light coating of hair. He moaned in delight as his palms slid over Liam's shoulders pushing the shirt of his body. He leaned forward placing soft kisses on Liam's chest and shoulders.

Liam's skin tingled in every inch that Drew placed his lips, his skin felt alive. It seemed to waken an unknown desire to trace ever contour of his Drew's body with his tongue. He stepped back; out of Drew's reach and looked into those soft blue eyes that immediately looked hurt. "Tonight is supposed to be about you," he purred as he reached for the hem of Drew's white shirt ripping it off his body. The buttons flew in every direction and Drew's eyes bulged out in shock; but Liam wasn't paying attention to that. He was staring at the hairless creamy skin of Drew's torso; it was well defined but still looked incredibly soft. He leaned forward and latched on to Drew's nipple as his hands fanned out across Drew's waist.

Drew let out a strangled cry as his hands combed through Liam's soft brown hair. He held Liam's head to his chest as he arched his body against those soft warm lips.

Liam stood and pushed Drew gently onto the bed. As Drew softly bounced on the mattress Liam pounced on him applying the weight of his body on Drew he latched onto his mouth as he slowly ground their hips together. He mentally noted how right this all felt. He slowly pushed his tongue into Drew's mouth tasting the flavours that were uniquely Drew. The taste drove him wild; he could ravish the man underneath him everyday for the rest of their lives. He pushed his straining erection against Drew's and shuddered in ecstasy. He needed more, he pushed up onto his forearms giving Drew one final peck on the lips "tell me what you want baby" he husked.

Drew gasped as he felt Liam grind into him as if to punctuate the question. He quickly rolled them so that Liam was now beneath him "I want you to stay still, I want to taste you and I don't think I can wait any longer" he sighed reaching between their bodies and stroking Liam's promising bulge. Liam moaned as he pushed his hard dick against the hand teasing his erection. Drew bent forward kissing Liam's jaw; he continued the journey down licking and sucking every inch of skin on his path down Liam's body. He stopped to worship Liam's nipples mouthing, licking, and sucking them into stiff peaks. He bit down and gently nibbled Liam's right nipple. Liam gasped and trembled with pleasure.

Drew reached Liam's belly button, which he dipped his tongue into as he quickly unbuttoned Liam's pants and slid the zipper down. Immediately the musky scent of Liam's pre-cum hit his nostrils. It escalated Drew's desire to taste the flavour that had been on his mind for the longest time. He gently tugged Liam's pants and boxer-briefs of in one swift motion eager to claim his prize.

As Liam's pants fell to the floor Drew slowly ran his hands up Liam's legs, marvelling as goose bumps erupted over every inch of skin he touched. He firmly grabbed Liam's long thick shaft pumping it a few times as he leaned forward and tenderly kissed the tip of the mushroom head. He darted his tongue out experimentally tasting the pre-cum forming on the tip. The taste was not what he expected. It wasn't exactly pleasant but at the same time it drove him to take the tip into his mouth and gently suck.

Liam thrashed his head from side to side babbling and moaning incoherently. Drew cherished this power and control he now had as he worked his lips up and down the shaft of Liam's cock using his hand to jack the part the wouldn't fit in his mouth. He was determined to fit Liam's entire monster shaft in his mouth he relaxed as he descended slowly swallowing as the head hit the back of his throat, he focused on Liam's groans of ecstasy and before he knew it his nose hit Liam's soft brown pubes. He then remembered Tony telling him about humming whilst deep-throating, so he began to hum around the shaft that filled his mouth and throat.

Liam shot upward into a sitting as he held onto Drew's head and let out a strangled cry of pleasure. "Oh god, don't stop. Oh god it feels so good. I'm close." He babbled. Taking the warning as a sign Drew stopped. "Why'd you stop? That has to be the best head I've ever gotten. I was so close... please... let me cum."

Drew shook his head. "If we have this one night then I want it to end the way I always imagined. With you inside of me..." he purred.

"What you mean this one night. I'm never going to leave your side again." Liam explained.

Drew turned away towards the drawer partly to get the lube but mostly to hide his frown. He knew tonight was a one time thing. Liam was too drunk and turned on to think rationally. Tomorrow he'd either pretend it never happened or try to talk his way out of it; but Drew would have tonight.

He quickly prepared himself stretching his virgin hole with his fingers. "Can I?" Liam enquired. Drew was a little shocked, he thought that Liam wouldn't watch let alone want to take part; he was straight after all. Drew didn't trust his voice not to betray the emotion he felt, he simply nodded and lay back with his knees braced to his chest.

Liam squeezed and massaged Drew's ass marvelling in the feel of the glorious man beneath him. His fingers traced circles around Drew's anus and watched as Drew shuddered in anticipation. He probed with one finger, which quickly progressed until he had three fingers probing, swirling and stretching the warm velvety flesh surrounding his digits.

Liam wasn't sure how it happened but one moment he lifted his fingers to his mouth to taste Drew's the flavour, the next he dove down licking and eating Drew's ass out. Drew screamed in pleasure and delight as Liam's tongue pushed into his ass. "Liam now, I'm ready, please, I need you inside me. I don't think I can take much more." He grunted his fists clenching into the bedspread to keep him from floating of the bed.

Liam sat up with a grin on his face. "Condoms?" he asked.

"We don't need any... you're my first and I trust you." Drew said as he began to roll onto his stomach.

"No" Liam whispered grabbing his arm "I want to be able to look into your eyes while we make love. I need you to see me entering your body as our bodies become one. I need you to see me claiming your body and soul as mine."

Drew felt his heart contract and tears form in his eyes. This was everything he ever wanted to hear. He knew then and there that this time he might get away but he would be leaving behind his heart. There would never be another man for him in his life and he would gladly give up his life for this one night. He rolled onto his back once more opening himself up to Liam.

Liam leaned down on his forearms hovering slightly above Drew and stared into those crystal blue eyes as he lined his cock up with Drew's eagerly clenching hole. He slowly pushed in staring into those eyes that shone with so much love and trust he almost chocked up on emotion. Once he was fully seated into Drew and felt his balls resting on Drew's he paused letting his full weight on Drew's body and capturing his lips in a scorching kiss.

Drew couldn't believe it. His heart betrayed him as Liam's lips claimed his. He let himself believe this could be forever. He not only felt the fullness of Liam's cock breaching his ass but the fullness in his heart. He felt complete. He felt the bliss that true love really brought and he knew that when the time came he had to let Liam go he could do so knowing what it truly felt like to make love to the one you love. He gyrated his hips causing Liam to shudder in delight. Liam slowly pulled out until just his tip was inside, and then pushed back in setting up a sensual pace.

Liam shifted and his cock brushed against Drew's prostrate. Drew felt like shocks of electricity was passing through him sending waves of pleasure through his body. "There..." he gasped "Do it again" Liam obliged causing Drew to gasp once more.

They slowly and languorously made love as the pleasure built within them. Eventually Drew felt that if he didn't cum soon; the pleasure would drive him insane "Faster" he moaned as Liam sped up... "Harder" he instructed again. "Cum inside me... Mark me as yours" he enticed. Those last words triggered an animalistic cry from Liam; he pumped in and out of Liam with a lightning ferocity, slamming their hips together like his life depended on it.

Drew threw his head back against the mattress screaming in pleasure as his body reached its precipice and he began to cum. His orgasm ripped through his body and his mind went blank as his ass clenched and milked Liam's cock. With a triumphant roar Liam followed Drew over the edge. He dropped on top of Drew his head finding the crook of Drew's neck as he licked and sucked on the soft sweat slicked skin.